AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 151-160

Story Info
Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
13.4k words
4.85
21.3k
38

Part 17 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,117 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect exhibitionism/voyuerism, MF, mooning and flashing, sexting, bets, and fingering.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 151

The answer, it turned out, was that Wanda could come three times on my fingers and that only stopped because I was interrupted. The second orgasm was a slow boil after she'd had the first quick one, and the third came shortly after - short enough that I wondered if I could get her to go multi-orgasmic if I kept working her.

It was, surprisingly, my fiancee who interrupted. "Wanda," she said loudly as she entered the pilot's cabin. "We're thinking of playing euchre, you in?" Then she whispered quickly. "Heather is coming to make drinks."

My hand was out of Wanda's shorts fast, and she stumbled to the side as she tried to get her legs working. "S- Sure, yeah I'll play," she said. She shot me a steaming look, letting me know she wanted more even though she couldn't get it right now, and then followed Cassidy out of the room.

Heather passed them and came in, pulling out the blender from the cupboard under the counter and starting to dig out the other ingredients for whatever drink she planned to make. I tried to just focus on driving the boat.

"I need to say something to you," Heather said after a moment of quiet behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that she was leaning her hip against the counter, her arms crossed over her chest. Heather was wearing a think tank top with spaghetti straps that did almost nothing to cover the black string bikini top that would have probably been considered lewd on a nude beach it was so tiny. She also looked frustrated and was clenching her jaw with her glossy lips pressed together.

"Heather, if you want to talk, I'm willing to listen," I said. "But if you want to wait for me to be able to look you in the eye and engage with you directly, I understand."

"No, this is fine," she said, and I felt like she meant it more as 'This is better.' "Look. I... know I was pushing things too far. But you need to stop messing with my relationship. What happened a couple of nights ago, that's never happening again. I'm never making that mistake again, and Cattie is never getting into bed with you ever again. If I had my way I'd give her an ultimatum that she would need to cut you two out of her life, but Iknow I fucked up so I can't do that. So.... please. Stop messing with me. Stop touching her. If you have to be friends, do it from across a table or something. "

I took a breath, trying to absorb and parse through everything she'd just said. I stayed looking forward out of the front of the boat, deciding maybe it was better to have this conversation without looking at her.

"Heather, here's the thing," I said. "I thoughtwe were friends, or at least friendly, before this. Last time we met and Cattie introduced you to us, I thought we got along fine. Idon't want to be in the middle of your relationship." That was true, though in my heart it was because I didn't want that relationship to be a thing at all. "But it turns out, based on the wayyou acted, and kept acting, andkept acting, we weren't friends or friendly. But Cattie, and Cass and I? We are. So trust me when I say that I'll do whatever is right between her and us. If she wants us to back off on physical touch, that's totally fine with me, but she needs to be the one to say it and I really don't think she will because I'm pretty sure it's one of her love languages. So, I'm sorry that you're going through this, but you need to know that the people who care about Cattie aren't going to just get wrapped around your finger."

"That's not what this is!" Heather hissed. "I need you to back off because yeah, I caused part of this, but you went through with it. And every time I see you with her, it makes my blood boil. This trip is supposed to be about me and her."

"And you've made it about you and her sister," I said. "How many sexual shoots have you done with Sherry this week already? Do you seriously think she's OK with that?"

"That's our work," Heather said. "She gets it. Always has."

I just shook my head but didn't say anything else.

"Will you back the fuck off? Please?" Heather asked.

"Heather, I'm going to be the best friend to Cattie that I can," I said. "So is Cassidy. Whatever that means for her. If you can't handle that, you'll need to talk to her about it."

"Fine," Heather said. "Fine, I'll handle this with her. But don't be fucking surprised when your fiancee is crying her eyes out because she's lost a friend after you couldn't keep your hands to yourself."

Keep telling yourself that, I thought with a sigh.

Heather made the drinks in silence. Well, not silence, she clanged around a lot. She ran the blender loudly to crush ice, and probably longer than necessary. Then she left, not offering me any.

Not that I could drink one of her drinks while I was driving anyways, she made them so strong.

I hooked the radio over to me and called over to the Couples Boat.

"Hey, babe," Becca answered. "What's up?"

"Just wondering what the plan for lunch is," I said. "Are we mooring up soon?"

"Lunch is already in your fridge," she said. "We're going to drive through so we can get there in good time."

"Alright, sounds good," I radioed back. "Everything good over there?"

"You tell me, check out the back railing."

I'd drifted a little left of the Couples Boat to stay out of their wake, and when I looked over I saw four of the girls lined up at the back railing and all at once they took their tops off and waved them while cheering. They were too far away to see anything really, but I could tell it was Ami, Zenya, Ginnie and Leia.

"Tell them it's a great view," I laughed.

"I'd be back there with them if I wasn't driving," Becca laughed back.

"And here I thought that view couldn't get any better and you prove me wrong," I said.

"Flatterer," she said. "Anything else?"

"Nothing for the radio," I said, trying to imply things.

"Over and out," she said, and I could hear the grin in her voice.

I blew out a breath and shook my head.

This fucking trip was an emotional rollercoaster.

Chapter 152

I ended up driving through lunch while the others ate, and then JC took over for me for the last leg of the trip. The sandwiches weren't my favourite thing in the world, but I supplemented heavily with chips and other snacks since we were doing more groceries, and it ended up filling me up. While I ate we continued to hang out up on the upper deck of to boat but my presence seemed to have a splitting effect.

Sherry, who had finished her nap while I was driving, was awkward as hell around me. She didn't want to look in my direction, and every time she did she blushed furiously. That didn't seem to bode well for her in my opinion considering she was putting out exactly what I'd seen on the internet and at some point she'd get recognized in the real world. The fact that Cattie was sitting in the circle with Cassidy and I also obviously grated on Heather, who sat on her other side seemingly out of sheer spite since she just sucked down her drink and didn't participate in the conversation.

We reached the docks around 2pm, and everyone split up to go get changed or decide what they were going to do. Cassidy and I had just stepped into our room and closed the door when she turned to me with a grin. "So, I'm going to go on the trip into town," she said. "I'll be with Becca, Wanda and Ami, so you don't need to worry about me, OK?"

"Alright," I said. "Where am I going to be?"

"Well, Terra is going to ride with Cattie, Heather and Sherry, and she's leaving JC here to watch over the boat. You, my love, are going to go watch over the Single's Boat."

"And who am I watching it with?" I guessed.

Cassidy smiled cheekily. "Do you really want me to tell you?"

"It's a short list," I pointed out.

"And you're imagining who it could be," she teased.

"OK, OK," I sighed with a little laugh.

Cassidy had me pick out an outfit for her again, the third that day, and I went with a cute T-shirt and shorts. She liked it and made a show of getting dressed for me.

"Before you go," I said. "Anything I need to know about stuff earlier?"

"Wanda wants to tell you her stuff herself, and that's her right," Cassidy said. "But the Terra thing... well, let's just say that Terra is at her wit's end and if JC doesn't smarten up, she'll be trying to find more time with you. Not that I'm surprised, she's been horny for you practically since we got on the boat."

"I'm-"

"-worried about JC," Cassidy interrupted me. "I know. Terra has her guidelines and agreements with him, and we're not going to go past that."

I took a breath and nodded. "Heather confronted me again," I pivoted the subject.

"She did?" Cassidy turned in surprise, almost falling over as she'd been putting on an ankle sock while standing up.

"Yeah, she basically demand-begged for me to back off of being Cattie's friend, or how we act as friends. I understand where she was coming from and if someone was acting with you like we do with Cattie I'd be pissed, but... it's just the way she says everything, and all the shit she does..."

Cassidy came to me and sat on the bed next to me, and pulled me down to rest my head in her lap as she ran her fingers through my hair. "You are the opposite of a bad person, Robbie," she said softly.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded softly, looking at me with her eyes starting to brim a little and her lower lip shuddering just a touch. "Dead sure."

I closed my eyes and we sat there for a long moment.

"OK," I whispered. She leaned down to kiss me softly, and then we heard lots of loud talking out in the hallway and she rushed to finish dressing.

"What do you think?" she asked, turning and posing for me as she put on her ballcap.

"I think you're super cute, and I can't wait for you to come back," I said.

She smiled and came over, giving me a sweet kiss. "If there wasn't a plan going on, I'd ditch and stay to make out," she said.

"I love you, Cassidy," I said.

"I love you too, Robbie," she smiled.

Out in the hall, there was a flurry of activity as Zenya and Becca managed checking through all the supplies to double-check what was needed for the grocery list. I ended up getting pulled back into my room by Wanda, who pushed me into the washroom out of sight and got my hand back up under her shirt to feel her braless breasts as we kissed quickly. Then I ran into Ami in the hall and gave her a hug, letting her know again how excited I was for our date later and leaving her with a big grin.

It felt like all at once the noise suddenly died out as all the girls piled out of the boats onto the dock, leaving JC and I alone.

"Beer?" he offered.

"I'm supposed to go watch the other boat," I said, thumbing in its direction. "I'm probably just going to lock the doors and grab a nap, this heat is hitting me hard."

"Sounds good, dude," he nodded and grinned, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "If you need something to do, just come on over. I've got this sweet game you should try."

"I'll let you know," I said, never intending to try the game.

I went and freshened myself up in my room and then headed over to the Singles Boat. When I got there it was quiet.

"Hello?" I called from the sliding door.

"Back here," someone called from the cabins, but I couldn't tell who it was. I tried to run through the possibilities but abandoned that. What was the point? I was about to find out.

"Hi," Leia smiled warmly as I looked into her open doorway. She was kneeling on the bed wearing a cute set of green lingerie that set off with her eyes, if not her pastel rainbow of hair.

"Hey, you," I said, walking to her and cupping her face with my hands as I kissed her softly. "Are you the surprise Cassidy was saying was over here?"

"Mhmm," she nodded. "I thought I had enough this morning, but when I found out I could get some private time I texted Cassidy to ask."

"Well, I can't wait to taste you again," I said.

"Mm-mm," she said, shaking her head. "No oral this time." She kissed me smoothly, starting to pull my shirt off of me. "I want to feel you in me for real this time, Tiger. I want you to make love to me. Could you, please?"

My shirt was off and I pulled her to me, hugging her as I cradled her head in my arms and stood before her. "I would absolutely love to, Leia."

"Good, because that's not the only thing," Leia said.

"There's something else?"

"Yeah, me," Ginnie said, stepping out of the washroom completely naked.

Chapter 153

"It's not a threesome thing," Leia said quickly once Ginnie had revealed herself and hopped up onto the end of the bed.

"OK," I said with raised eyebrows. Ginnie was very naked, not that it was the first time or even the second time I'd seen her like that. "So what is it?"

"I won a bet," Ginnie smirked. "Kicked Leia's button Smash Bros."

"Only because you ability spammed," Leia said.

"If I was spamming, you could have gotten out of it," Ginnie said.

"You're into fighting games too?" I asked.

"Pssh, of course I am. Leia and I have been girls since forever. We teamed up to practice and beat our older brothers," Ginnie said.

"So what was the bet, then?"

"Well, I kind of told her about this morning as soon as we got back," Leia admitted with a blush. Fuck she was cute. "And then she figured out what I was planning during the grocery trip and bet me that she could join us. But then I made another bet that she could come but just watch, no touching, and I beat her back."

"At least I don't make excuses for my losses," Ginnie said and stuck out her tongue at Leia.

"You two know this is a little out of the ordinary, right?" I asked. "Have you ever done something like this before?"

"Kissing and stuff, sure," Leia said. "Never this far. And I don't know why she wanted to be in bed with me this time."

"Because I'm horny for dick," Ginnia said as if it was the most obvious thing. "And if half the gals on this trip are getting a taste, why shouldn't I?"

"Anyways," Leia said heavily. "The rules are she can't talk and can't touch us, but she can watch and do whatever to herself. If that's OK with you."

"I guess it is," I chuckled. "You sure you want it like this?"

"It's fine," Leia sighed and then smiled. "We know everything about each other anyways, so if she wants to get off watching us have sex it's whatever." Then she turned to Ginnie with a smirk. "Perv."

"And proud to be one," Ginnie said, grabbing her small breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"Well, if those are the rules, you should probably clamp that mouth shut, Gin," I said as I stepped onto the bed on my knees next to Leia. I leaned down and kissed her again softly, my nose filling with the scent of whatever soft perfume she had put on. When I pulled away I looked into her eyes and smiled. "I'm so happy you felt comfortable asking for more."

"Me too," she grinned, pushing me lightly by the chest so I would lay back on the bed. Leia then crawled up my body, straddling my waist with her legs, and started to make out with me slow and sweet.

We let out hands wander. She played with my hair, then broke our kiss briefly to get my shirt over my head. I rubbed her sides and hips, letting my fingers play at the elastic of her green lingerie. She urged me to do more, moving one of my hands to her ass, and I quickly got a big palmful of her wide cheeks and started massaging her smooth skin. Leia's butt was a thing of beauty, her wide hips slightly disproportionate to a classic hourglass figure but not looking odd or out of place. She wasn't as toned and shaped as Wanda or Cattie, but she was just such a sweet person and her body reflected her personality.

After a little while making out I reached up behind her back and undid her bra on the first try and she helped me get it off of her, revealing her smaller breasts and little nipples. I quickly got one and then the other in my mouth, suckling on them as I bounced them with my tongue, my hands going back to grabbing her ass. She groaned softly and then hummed a chuckle, holding my head to her breasts. I slipped one hand from her bum and down between us, playing my fingers along the front of her underwear and down over her covered lips to begin rubbing her.

"Fuck," Ginnie groaned softly from out of my view.

"Shh," Leia shushed her.

"Sorry," Ginnie whispered.

Leia moved back down to kiss me, arching her back and spreading her legs a little bit to give me better access to rub at her pussy. Or maybe it was to show off to Ginnie - it was hard to tell.

Once I was feeling her underwear getting soaked through, I hooked my fingers in the gusset and pulled it aside and started softly massaging her lips with my fingertips. I ran my fingers up and down her lips, down to her clit to tease her with soft touches, then up into the cleft of her ass to tease her there as well. Leia moaned heavier now, our tongues trading places and slithering slickly as we continued to make out.

"You're so fucking good at this," she groaned as she pulled away from our kiss and looked down at me as her pastel rainbow hair hung around us.

"So are you," I said. "I love the way you kiss, and the way you make me feel like this is really special."

"It so is," she smiled happily, and then kissed the tip of my nose. Then she dismounted from straddling me and laid down beside me with her chin on my shoulder as she took my cock in her hand through my shorts and started fondling it. "You're so hard," she whispered.

"For you," I said with a smile, and then I smirked and winked. "And maybe a little, tiny bit for Ginnie."

"Hah," Leia grinned.

Ginnie was sitting at the end of the bed on her knees, one hand buried between her legs from the front and fingering her clit and the other back behind her. I couldn't see what it was doing, but it either had to be fingering her pussy or ass - I assumed it was her pussy. She bit her lips together trying not to make a noise as she watched us. Her chest and cheeks were already lightly flushed from being horny and teasing herself.

Leia kissed me again, then moved lower to kiss my chest and lower still to my stomach, before she urged me to raise my butt so she could pull my underwear off of me. My cock bounced up, standing tall and proud, and she grinned as she took it in her hand and gave it a couple of strokes.

"I know I said no oral, but I just need to get it ready," she said to me, and then took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip as she watched my expression.

"Fuuuck, Leia, baby," I crooned, breathing deeply at the sensation.

That seemed to be the response she was looking for as she took more of me in her mouth as she smiled at the corner of her lips. Soon she was stroking the lower part of my shaft with one hand as she worked her lips and tongue on the heads, and then she popped off and let a long trail of drool out of her mouth all over my cock and rubbed it around with her hand.

"Ready to make love to me, Tiger?" she asked.

I got up from my back and closed with her, kissing her softly again as I cupped her cheeks. "Absolutely," I told her.

Chapter 154

Leia laid down and let me slowly pull her underwear from her, raising her legs in the air so I could pull them off dramatically. Instead, I smirked and tied them around one of her ankles and then kissed her foot, making her giggle.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,117 Followers