All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 151-160'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

Dang things are coming to ahead for both couples. Cant wait to see how you break things apart and put them back together. Great as always keep up the awesome work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

break you always seem to know exactly when I have a shitty day at work and your stories are always a great thing to turn the mood around. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still great, can’t wait for the next chapter.

Man I hate Heather!!, I cringe at the thought you have possibly even loosely based her on someone you’ve known..😖

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

I feel like there is Heather cheating on Cattie with Sherry in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't like that cop guy. That's 100% not a police officer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't wait for the next chapters. This story is amazing and watching the characters develop is the best. I would love to see the app used more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude, I need you to stock up on caffeine so you can get the chapters to your series' out faster.

I love the concepts and the storytelling and I find myself engrossed in binge reading til I hit the end of your current progress. You do need to maybe Get an editor though as there does seem to be a lot of perspective errors with "you/your" being used instead of "I/my" during some inner monologues along with missing words in sentences and spelling errors throughout the series.

I'm also pretty sure you had Robbie call Cattie, "Catelyn" in an earlier chapter and then "Catherine" in a later one.

That said, I'm enjoying all of these stories so much I'm still giving you the full 5 stars! You just need to write faster!

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Well, the only good thing about reaching the end for now is that I've bitten the bullet and hopped on your Patreon... As of now (2023.05.09) AMA-TBF is up to chapter 184 on the old P. So, yeah... :)

KrittaKritta12 months ago

Love the Buttholing reference 🤣

MdzkhaMdzkha12 months ago

The drama of this story is one of shittiest I’ve ever seen handling a trauma. Breaking down crying then next scene will have some groping, fondling, fucking, and suddenly having fun like the last half hour was nothing. The constant “I love you” to his cheating girlfriend is corny and cringe. I get that this is in the end a porn story but don’t claim you’re handling the drama in a so-called realistic way because it’s not. It’s actually unbelievable how fast he recovers from all the bullshit that’s happening for the sake of progress. He should’ve been mad a few times but you’re always mellowing him out and always make him act as the nice guy. The more chapters I read, the disappointment increases. A waste for such a good beginning. An interesting plot ruined by a wimp of an MC who is a chad in bed, a beta shit out of it.

MehntalityMehntality10 months ago

@Mdzkha Its pretty obvious the App is mellowing Robbie towards Cassie...its right there in the name, the "Affection Multiplier". Just another troll ignorantly trashing an authors work because it went over their head.

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

Thanks for another chapter.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

So I get why Robbie is worried about damaging other people's relationships. Given what happened with Cassidy it's obvious he would be. But I think someone needs to sit down with him and explain that all of the existing relationships he's getting in the middle of right now were already shit before he arrived on the scene. Heather obviously doesn't respect Cattie and treats her like crap. JC is nice enough but totally ignores his girlfriend, the one person he should be paying the most attention to, and is obviously having a hard time growing up to the point where he can have an adult relationship. We don't know much about Brody but we know for sure he ignores Wanda's physical desires and judging by her behavior it seems that there's a lot more there as well. All of this existed before Robbie arrived on the scene. All that his attention with these girls is doing is giving them the clarity of mind to realize how much more good they could have it if they just had a partner that actually cared about them and paid attention to their wants and needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...