AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 151-160

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm seriously considering it," Terra admitted. "Particularly after hearing the testimonials."

Cassidy smirked, feeling pride for Robbie. He was hers, and she was his. And even though it hurt a little to know he wasn'tonly hers anymore, it was also nice to know other women were seeing him for who he was and what he deserved.

They crossed paths with Cattie again as they were trying to catch up with Becca and Wanda and she was holding a box of popsicles and looking for Heather and Sherry.

"Hey, do me a favour?" Cassidy asked.

"Sure," Cattie said immediately.

"Moon for me?" Cassidy said, holding up her phone.

Cattie smirked and rolled her eyes. "You mean for him?" She was already turning around and checking to make sure no one was around to see.

"Same thing," Cassidy giggled and snapped the shot as Cattie flashed her butt.

"Fuck," Terra laughed. "I'm not used to having the third or fourth nicest ass in a group."

"Mine isn't as nice as yours," Cattie said, turning back. "Yours is so perky and tight, mine isn't firm enough."

"You both have perfect asses, you bitches," Cassidy said, patting both of them on the butt. "So stop comparing."

"Yes, Mom," Cattie said while putting on a spoiled teen voice.

"God, so embarrassing, right?" Terra said in a similar voice, joining in.

"So. Embarrassing," Cattie agreed, and then they both started laughing and Cassidy joined in with a smile.

Then all three of them got texts in quick succession. Cass checked hers and smiled at the kissy emoji.

"What's this mean?" Terra asked, showing her phone.

"Eyes for her saw your picture, and Sun because he thinks you're hot," Cass interpreted the emojis.

"Aw, that's sweet," Terra smiled.

"What did he send you, Cattie?" Cass asked.

"Black and red hearts," Cattie said, smiling and showing the message. "He knows me so well."

"Of course he does. He's your second-best friend right after me," Cassidy grinned, hugging her around the neck.

They separated again when they found both of their groups at the cash register, and after the long process of splitting all the snacks up from the actual meal-food they paid and headed out to the cars. After getting loaded up, Heels decided to jump in Becca's car and squeezed into the back while Heather, Cattie and Sherry started heading back early.

Becca made the quick drive through town to a liquor store where they met Ami and Zenya in the parking lot and headed in. Cassidy knew she and Robbie had more than enough to last them, but happily browsed with the others and ended up grabbing a nice-looking rosé she planned to share with Cattie over a serious conversation that needed to happen.

She also took more 'sneaky booty shots' of Ami and Zenya and sent them to Robbie, then smirked to herself and decided to tease both of the girls. Ami was obviously crushing on Robbie and was already on casual terms with her body in front of him, and Robbie had told her Zenya was getting close to the same if only in peeks and glimpses.

"Psst," Cassidy hissed softly when it was just the three of them near the back of the store. She quickly showed them the mooning photos. "You guys want to one-up them?"

Ami laughed, and Zenya agreed. Soon Cassidy was checking down the aisles and saw that Becca, Heels, Wanda and Terra were already up at the front cashing out, keeping the cashier distracted.

"OK, now," Cassidy said. Zenya and Ami both pulled their tops and bras up, pushing their boobs against the cold glass of the fridge door, and Cassidy took the picture.

"So fucking cold," Zenya giggled as she got her boobs back in order.

"He better like it," Ami said. "I've never done something like that before."

"Are you kidding?" Cassidy said, hugging her around the waist. "Of course he will. He adores you, Ami."

"Thanks," she smiled softly.

"Looking forward to tonight?" Cassidy asked.

"Yes," she said with a blush. "More and more. More than I thought I would."

"What's happening tonight?" Zenya asked as they started walking towards the front. Ami blushed a little more and glanced at Cassidy, who shrugged and gave her a look to say she could explain if she wanted.

Cassidy didn't get to hear the explanation though, as Terra had come back from the front and looked like she wanted to say something. "What's up?" Cassidy asked.

"Did I just see what I think I saw?" Terra asked.

"You mean Robbie getting a shot of two amazing racks?" Cassidy asked.

"Is he a big tit guy?" Terra asked, and Cassidy immediately knew that the thin blonde was feeling self-conscious of her own almost flat chest.

"He's a person-guy," Cassidy assured her. "It's not about a butt or boobs. He likes the girls for who they are, Terra."

"Can I send him another photo?" Terra asked.

"Sure, want me to take it?" Cassidy asked.

"No, it's- It's saved on my phone. It's something I sent to JC once and I want to see what Robbie's reaction to it is."

"OK, sure," Cassidy said. "Can I see it?"

"It's kind of personal," Terre hesitated, then sighed and shrugged. "But I'm sending it to your fiance, so sure." She opened her phone and scrolled to a hidden folder and Cassidy saw it was her hidden file of her own nudes. She selected one that mostly looked like a screen of skin tone and then turned the camera more fully towards Cassidy.

"Is that your butthole?" Cassidy asked.,

"Maybe," Terra blushed.

'That's so fucking hot," Cassidy grinned.

"You think?" Terra asked. "JC didn't get it."

"Robbie will for sure," Cassidy assured her.

"OK, I'll send it," Terra said, quickly doing it before she could rethink things.

By the time Cassidy had paid for her rosé at the front and they were headed out to the car, she and Terra were getting messages and they stopped at the entrance of the store to check them. Cass grinned at Robbie's response of 'I'm dying' to the boobs pic and let him know they'd probably be back in 20, estimating Cattie's time of arrival instead of their own.

Terra, meanwhile, was grinning a little bit as she typed quickly on her phone.

"So?" Cassidy asked.

"He liked it. Said I'm crazy and crazy hot," she said. She kept typing, and then scrolled on her phone a bit. "I'm sending him a link to this erotica story I read that inspired me to do that with JC before. That's OK, right?"

"Girl, you just sent him a picture of your butthole, I am totally fine with him reading some smut," Cassidy laughed.

"Good," Terra grinned and then put her phone away. "So, before we ride in this car with her for the next half hour, what do we think of Heels?"

"I don't know," Cassidy said. "She's Wanda's friend and seems supportive. I guess we'll find out."

"Guess we will," Terra nodded, looping her arm in Cassidy's again as they started to walk into the parking lot, but saw Becca speed-walking to them.

"Hey, we should get going," she said as she reached them.

"What's up?" Cassidy asked.

"I dunno, but that cop over there is just kind of giving me weird vibes," she said, glancing without nodding over at the other end of the parking lot where a car was sitting. It wasn't a police car, but a guy in a cop uniform was sitting on the hood smoking like he was on break. "I think he was at the grocery store, too."

"Weird," Cassidy frowned. "Alright, let's get going. I'll text Zenya to stick close to us."

"Good idea," Becca nodded.

The three of them quickly made their way to the car and got in with Wanda and Heels.

Chapter 160

Meanwhile, back at the boats.

It turned out that Ginnie was distracted pretty easily. Especially when I pressed my thumb between her tight little cheeks and teased her butthole while I had a couple of fingers in her. After her second straight devastating loss to Leia she practically threw her controller down and turned over onto her back and spread her legs wide.

"Get me ooooffff please!?" she begged.

I fingered her hard and fast, her pussy starting to make cute little squishing noises. Her nipples were hard and pointy on her little titties so I doubled down and grabbed one, mashing her boob and pinching the nipple between my fingers.

"FUCK!" Ginnie shouted. "Fucking yes, fingerblast me!"

Leia snorted a laugh and quickly covered Ginnie's mouth with both hands, still letting her breath through her nose, and that just seemed to push Ginnia even further and she thrust her hips up as her body clenched in an orgasm. I let off on her boob but didn't stop my fingering, digging in her cunt for her g-spot, and just as she was coming down I found it and she squeaked behind Lei'a hands before her eyes rolled up and she came again.

Ginnie was left panting hard, her entire chest and stomach fluctuating as she tried to catch her breath, when she came down.

"Worth it?" Leia asked her friend with a little smirk.

"Can I have cock now, puh-lease?!" Ginnie asked.

"Sorry, cutie," I said, patting the inside of her thigh. "We're running out of time."

"Uuung," she groaned and reached down to softly stroke her flushed pussy. "Fine."

"We should get dressed," I said.

The three of us left Leia's switch hooked up to the TV and headed back to their room to find our clothes. Before we started getting dressed though I hugged Leia from behind, pressing my hard cock against her meaty butt cheeks as I squeezed her a little. "I had a lot of fun," I told her quietly. "I'd really like to spend more time with you."

"I did too," she smiled and turned her face back and up to kiss me.

I turned her in my arms and hugged her properly as we kissed, and then I backed her up to the bed and eased her down on top of it, kissing her all the way down. My cock was pressed between us as we made out.

"Really, you guys!?" Ginnie demanded.

That made us both laugh. I kissed Leia one more time and then put my lips to her ear, whispering softly. "I can't wait to taste you again."

"I can't wait to feel you again," Leia whispered back, reaching between us and shifting my cock so that the head was right at her entrance, nudging between her slick labia to press against her entrance.

I raised up just enough so I could press my forehead against hers, looking into her big eyes as we relished that feeling of almost being connected again. She tilted her lips up and kissed me softly, rotating her hips just a little to press herself against my cock head.

"OK, seriously, I'm starting to feel jilted here," Ginnie said. "That's fucking hot but you said we didn't have time."

"Sorry," Leia said, softly pushing me off without losing that warm smile of hers. "Got carried away."

"Yeah, well I could use a little getting carried away," Ginnie muttered, partially to herself and partially to us.

We were just finishing getting dressed and heading back out to the Switch when we could hear the muffled sound of female voices out on the dock.

"They must be back," I said. "I'll go see if they need help carrying anything."

"You're sweet," Leia said. She was holding my hand lightly with our fingers and she used it to pull herself close and kiss me one last time.

"So are you," I said with a grin. Then I moved around her and scooped up Ginnie in both my arms in a cradle, making her whoop in surprise. I brought our faces together and give her a quick, firm kiss of her own. "Sorry to tease you."

"It's fine," she said, grabbing my face to pull me into another quick kiss. "I will get that cock eventually though."

"That sounds like a challenge," Leia laughed. "Maybe you need to play Keep Away for the rest of the trip."

"Don't give him ideas!" Ginnie said, shifting out of your grip and moving to tickle-attack her friend.

I left them laughing as I headed back to the front of the boat and out the doors, but when I checked the dock there wasn't anyone there. Figuring they must have gone to store things in the Couples Boat I started to hop over but stopped when Cattie came out and met me.

"Hey, Tiger," she said with a smile.

"Hey, hot stuff," I said, offering her a hand to help her over the small gap between the boat and the dock. She took it and hopped over, but didn't let go.

"We came back a little early. Help me carry some stuff?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "That's what I came out to do when I heard voices."

"You're sweet," Cattie said with that smile of hers and then started leading me towards the parking lot, still holding my hand lightly.

"That's the second time someone said that to me in the last five minutes," I laughed. "Maybe I should check my blood sugar levels."

"Who else told you that?" Cattie asked.

"Leia," I said. "For the same reason, too."

"What's it say about society that a guy offering to help carry the groceries stands out as sweet?" Cattie laughed and shook her head.

"That men are mostly stupid, and women need to expect more from them," I said.

"Not just men," Cattie sighed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing," Cattie said with a little shake of her head. We reached their rental car and she popped the trunk. "I'm just feeling out of sorts."

"Anything I can do?" I asked as I stood next to her at the trunk and started gathering bags.

"Nothing more than being you," Cattie said, wrapping her arm around my waist and hugging me softly.

"That I can do for you," I said, returning the hug with an arm around her shoulder. She leaned into it and we stood there for a good ten seconds just holding each other.

"Thanks," Cattie said.

"Any time, Catherine," I replied.

"I'll hold you to that," Cattie said with a little smile. "I'm feeling like I need more hugs in my life."

I pulled her into a full bear hug and she pressed her cheek to my chest as we rocked slightly back and forth. "Any time, anywhere," I promised her.

She just hugged me back.

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================