AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 171-180

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mostly," I said, getting into position over her, bracing myself on the ground with one arm and hooking her leg with the other, slowly raising it up and to the side, spreading her wider. "Like this," I said, looking down into Cattie's eyes as we both breathed shallowly, the sexual position and closeness getting to us after the sex chatter.

"Come on, give us the full show," Wanda said.

I rolled my eyes and pretended to thrust down at Cattie to the giggles of the others.

"You said you were kissing her," Terra prompted.

Cattie nodded, and I leaned down fully, pressing my lips to hers as I ground the quickly growing bulge in my shorts against her crotch. She raised her arms up around my neck, holding me there and slipping some tongue into the kiss.

"Whoo!" Wanda and Terra cheered, while Becca stifled her laugh as she was a little red from the show, and Cassidy just grinned.

I broke away from the kiss, and Cattie gave one little hump up with her hips back at me before we separated. "Happy now?" I asked the others.

"That was hot," Becca said bluntly.

"We should all show our favourite positions," Cassidy suggested.

"Well, half of us know my new favourite already," Wanda laughed, standing and offering me her hand up. I stood and she turned, planting her perfect ass against my tenting shorts and reaching back to take my hands, placing one on her shirt-covered breast and the other up on her neck. "Standing, from behind, really rough," Wanda said.

I pulled her back by her neck, making her arch her back, and she turned her lips to kiss me as she twerked her ass muscles to tease me and I squeezed her boob.

"And then what?" I asked with a little gravel in my voice.

"And then you spit on my face like the filthy slut I am, and come deep inside me, and I absolutely melt," she said quietly. I gave her neck a little squeeze and kissed her again, softly and tenderly.

"My turn," Terra said, hopping up and taking my hand as Wanda and I separated. She led me over to one of the deck chairs. "I like something similar to Wanda, but more stable." She sat on the deck chair backwards, her knees braced on the seats and grabbing the backrest as she arched her back and looked over her shoulder at me. I got in position behind her on my knees and she reached around to my hip and pulled me close until my obvious hard-on was pressed against her ass. "This way I can get fucked hard, and he can feel me all over. I love getting my nipples played with, and getting spanked while I'm getting fucked."

I reached around and put my hands on her tensed thighs as I ground my cock against her ass, and she pushed back at me and grabbed my hand and pulled it under her shirt, up the smooth ripple of her abs and ribs to her chest where her nipple was hard. I softly played with it between my thumb and finger as she moaned softly, looking back over her shoulder into my eyes but not closing for a kiss.

"She said she likes to be spanked, Tiger," Cassidy prompted me, having stood and crossed to us.

I pulled my other hand from Terra's thigh and got a good hold on her breast before giving her a hard spank.

"Mmmph!" Terra moaned, closing her eyes.

"My turn," Cassidy said.

I gave Terra one more hard dry hump before letting Cassidy pull me up from my knees and lead me back to the group, Terra following us.

"I love any position with my Tiger," Cassidy said. "But there's just something about this one that makes my heart feel like it's going to blow up when I come." She got down on the ground on her stomach, laying straight, then shifting her hips back just slightly to thrust her bum up. "It's even better with a pillow or two under my hips."

I got down in the prone bone position over her, pressing my hardness against her ass, and laying my forearms outside of her as I let my weight settle onto her partially.

"Fuck," Cassidy gasped, closing her eyes. "Just laying like this has me leaking into my panties."

I kissed her cheek and she smiled, grinding her butt back at me, then turned and gave me a quick kiss and urged me off of her. "Your turn, Becca," she said.

"I-"

"You're the only one who hasn't gone," Cattie said. "Come on, don't be shy. Hell, you heard Wanda."

Wanda blushed at that but shrugged.

"Fine," Becca said. "I like... I like this." She had me lay down on my back and then mounted me in cowgirl so that we were looking at each other. "This way I can ride him, and he can touch me all over."

I reached up and stroked a couple of strands of her silvery blonde hair behind her ear and then cupped her cheek.

"Not what I meant," she smirked at me.

I shifted my hands down to her breasts. She was the only one of the women wearing a bra, but I could still feel the bumps of her nipples through it and focused on rubbing my thumbs over them. Then I slid one hand down lower to the crotch of her pyjama shorts, feeling her up over the clothes.

She leaned down and kissed me softly, closing her eyes as she breathed in all the sensations. "And then, when we're getting on, he takes control," Becca said.

I let go of her breast and crotch, taking her securely by the hip and shoulder and rolling us over softly so that I was on top. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, pulling me down into another kiss as I dry-humped her softly.

"Yes, just like this," Becca murmured.

I kissed her again, more chastely, then lowered my lips to her ear. "We need to find more time tomorrow," I whispered.

"Definitely," she nodded.

Chapter 178

I sat up, Becca's legs still around my waist but letting her arms fall back, and was about to move her legs when Cattie got up. "I think I might see a hot threesome position here," she giggled, then she stood next to me and slid one leg over my shoulder, pulling my face to her shorts-clad crotch. I didn't hesitate, pushing my face forward and nuzzling her mound through her clothes, making her laugh happily.

"What do you think, Becca? How's my ass look?"

"Perfect," Becca said, and then there was a slapping sound and Cattie's mound pushed against me softly. Becca had spanked Cattie.

"Ooh, so shedoes have a naughty streak," Cattie giggled.

"Foursome!" Cassidy laughed, though I couldn't see what she was doing.

"Five," Terra said, and she and Cassidy laughed.

"Six?" Wanda asked from behind me.

"What are you doing?" Cassidy asked. "I can't see with Terra's crotch in my face."

So that's what they're doing, I smirked to myself. I'd bet Cassidy had pretended to sit on Becca's face, and Terra was doing something similar to Cass as Cattie was to me.

"I'm in position to eat Tiger's ass," Wanda said.

"He doesn't like his butt played with, I've tried," Cassidy said. "Just suck his balls instead."

"Noted," Wanda laughed.

"Well," Heels said from somewhere over towards the stairs. "I don't know what this game is, but it's definitely interesting."

"Find a spot to join in the fake orgy!" Cassidy called.

"Well, I'm not into girls in real life, so unless you all want to free up an interesting part of Robbie, I'm good," Heels said. "Though I think theothers are going to come up here soon so you might want to... yeah."

The orgy tableau broke apart, none of the girls wanting to cause a scene. I had a feeling at the moment that Terra wouldn't have cared what JC thought, but Cattie was still minding Heather and Sherry was a wild card of how she would react. Especially since I'd been breathing in the smell of Cattie's arousal from up close and personal.

Everyone went back to their drinks, and I handed Heels a beer by way of thanking her for the warning. She thanked me, but gave me a quick look of 'You are in over your head.'

Heather and Sherry did show up a couple of minutes later, and Cattie wished us all good night, leaning down and giving each of us a kiss on the cheek and a hug. That seemed to be the signal for everyone else that it was time to head to bed, and Becca and Terra helped me clean up the liquor and beer bottles. Cassidy gave me a quick kiss and told me she wanted to check in with Leia and Ami before we separated the boats for the night and scooted off, and Wanda hugged me and whispered she'd see me in our room. She knew what my plan was and gave me a little wink.

Heels had left with the others, and as the last of the alcohol and games got cleaned up both Terra and Becca were moving a little slowly.

"I need to talk to him," Terra said. "Don't feel embarrassed, just kiss him good night."

Becca blushed again despite everything that had been going on with the game and looked to me. I stepped forward and took charge, putting one hand on the small of her back under her shirt and the other cupping her cheek as I bent down to kiss her. She received it with a smile, kissing me back.

"Everything OK tonight?" I asked her quietly.

She nodded. "Just a little wilder than I expected. But I liked it."

"Good," I said and kissed her softly again. "And I like you."

"I thought you loved me?" she teased.

"That too," I said with a grin and gave her another kiss.

"Tomorrow," she promised when it ended.

"I can't wait," I said.

"Ugh, you two are too cute," Terra sighed. "Almost as cute as him and Ami."

"That's tough to beat, though," Becca smirked as she broke apart from me. "Ami is just so cute whenever she does anything."

"It's the quiet ones you gotta watch out for," Terra laughed.

"Goodnight, Becca," I said.

"Night, Tiger," she said, then turned to Terra. "How long do you need to talk before we move the boats?"

"I... don't know. Not too long," Terra said.

"I'll come find you," I told Becca. "I'll need to make sure everyone is on the right boat for the night anyways."

"Good point," Becca nodded. "OK, see you in a few."

She left us, and I turned to Terra. "What's up?" I asked.

"We need to talk about this afternoon," Terra said, taking me by the hand and leading me over to the same chair where we had reenacted her favourite position. She had me sit, then climbed up and sat with her bump on the wide armrest and her feet on the seat in between my legs, leaning down close.

I nodded and took a deep breath. "I think it's my fault," I said. "I should have thought to stop JC from going too far. I knew you and him had an agreement, and I knew that you've been wanting him to pay attention to you, but I didn't think of it in the moment. I'm so sorry, Terra."

"Gawwww-duh," Terra sighed, pushing her forehead to her knees as she said it in frustration, then looking back up at me. "Seriously, Robbie?You are apologising? None of what happened is your fault. It's entirely his."

"That's not true," I said. "I was part of it. I was there. I should have said something."

"Just- Just stop apologising for a minute and tell me what happened. All of it," Terra said. "Play-by-play, full locker room talk. All the details."

"You're sure you want to know?" I asked.

"I need to know, Robbie," Terra said.

"OK," I said. "So the guy cop brought us down into the bottom deck..."

Chapter 179

"Robbie, it doesn't make sense for you to take any of the blame," Terra said once I had finished giving her the rundown of what had happened with the cop. I hadn't held back anything other than my suspicions at the time that Cassidy had used the App somehow. I'd even told Terra about seeing Cassidy peeking down and giving me the thumbs up.

Well, there was one other thing I didn't tell her, or not fully.

I felt shitty about the whole thing.

It was tough to talk about while dancing around the App. Well, maybe it wasn't that tough.

"I blame myself for taking advantage of that woman," I said. "She didn't choose what her partner was going to do. And that cop was pissed because of something Cassidy and I did or else he never would have stopped us to begin with."

"But you didn't ask her for sexual favours, or demand them," Terra said. "She offered it."

"That doesn't mean it wasright, Terra," I said. OK, maybe it wasn't so easy after all.

"It doesn't make it wrong, either," she said. "If I said I wanted to fuck, would you do it?"

"Terra, I would rip your clothes off and have my way with you in any way that you wanted," I said. "But knowing what I know about you and JC, I wouldn't ever want to break your agreement. And I was part of him doing that."

"God, Robbie," Terra sighed. "That isn't the question I asked. Your answer was yes, you would fuck me if I asked. So what's the difference between me asking and that officer asking?"

"... Leverage?" I hedged. "She felt like she needed to buy us off. You and me, there's nothing weird that isn't from our relationships. If you and JC didn't have an agreement there would be because you'd be asking me to keep a secret."

"Did she leave upset?" Cassidy asked.

"Uh, no," I said. "I don't think so."

"So get out of your head," Terra said. "From everything you described, she had a blast. Reenacted some old situations. She's probably getting herself off right now thinking about your cock. Knowing what I know about you from our little talks, and what Cassidy says, I know this probably isn't going to really help, but I'm going to say it anyways - It's not your fault, Robbie. But what JC didis his fault and not yours."

"It's partially mine," I fought back.

"God, fuck, Robbie," Terra sighed. "Stop being a martyr and let me be mad at my boyfriend."

"I don't know if I would have reminded him if I thought about it," I admitted.

Terra blinked, frozen for a long moment. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Now it was my turn to bury my face in my hands, scrubbing at it to try and get my thoughts together. I finally sighed and looked up at her. "Terra, you and I have been flirting hard since the first day of this trip. I think you are an amazing, energetic person who loves to take risks and wears her heart on her sleeve. You are playful, you are caring, you're sweet and kind and know how to adjust when someone needs one thing or the other. And God, you are a sexual being. You are utterly sexy, and gorgeous, and I want to fold you up into a pretzel and fuck the shit out of you, and lay you down and kiss you all over and make love to you at the same time. Even with everything else going on, I want you, Terra. And I'm not used toany of this. I don't know how to act or be around you girls because sometimes everything is just normal and I'd be happy just being friends with you all, but then I'm massaging naked breasts and getting kisses that make me tingle down to my toes and back, and I'm going on little dates and having nasty sex and Cassidy is totally OK with it and encouraging it almost too much and I don't know which way is up and who is-"

Terra slid down from her perch on the armrest of the deck chair, sitting sideways on my lap, and pulled me into a kiss to shut me up. It was firm, our lips and noses jammed together as she held me by the collar of my shirt, and even when we stopped 'kissing' our lips stayed together and we breathed through our noses for a long moment.

"We're both kind of fucked up right now," Terra said. "And you were starting to spin out a bit. I... didn't realize the stuff going on with all the girls had you so wound up in your head. You treat everyone so well, and seem so sure of yourself."

"I feel like I'm caught up in a riptide and getting sucked out to sea," I said. "And I'm enjoying most of it. God, am I. But I still feel like I'm out of control a bit."

"Why does you admitting that make me even more attracted to you?" Terra muttered, shaking her head. "You do realize that Cassidy is the luckiest cunt ever, right?"

I didn't say anything, just shrugging a little.

"She is," Terra said. "And she knows it. She's known it the whole time, that's why everything she did messed her up so much. You know she needs you, right?"

"Wanda and I talked about the same thing," I said.

"That's because Wanda is a smart woman with her own stuff going on," Terra sighed. "She told me when she was talking me through my shit earlier. Thanks for checking in but not pressing, by the way. That made me feel really good."

"Anything you need, like I said," I told her. "You've been amazing with me and Cass."

She kissed me again, softer and sweeter. "You know, I've never had friends like you and the girls," she said. "I mean, I've got model friends, but it's basically coworker friendliness. We compete for the same jobs, but smile and make nice because any day we might be working together. The competition is still there though. With you guys it's different."

I hugged her, and she hugged me back.

"It's still not your fault, by the way," Terra whispered to me as we held each other. "Even if you did think of it, it's not your job to remind an adult man in a relationship that he shouldn't break his agreed boundaries. This just makes me wonder if he's done it in the past, or if he hooks up with people back home when I'm not around. I need to do a lot of thinking about him and me, and it's not your fault."

"I love you, Terra," I said, still hugging her. And I meant it almost entirely platonically. I wasn'tin love with her. I was sexually attracted to her, absolutely, but I loved her for her heart and for her kindness. I loved her like I used to love Cattie - for the friend she was to me, and to Cassidy.

"Love you too, big guy," she said, squeezing me back. She knew what I meant.

Terra pulled back from the hug and wiped under her eyes. "Shit, you got me all emotional," she laughed. Once her eyes were clear she smiled and booped my nose with one finger before standing up. "Can I help with anything with getting the boats out?"

"I think Becca and I can handle it. We've got the routine down," I said, standing with her.

"Alright, if you say so," she said, then hugged me again quickly. "Have a good night, Tiger. I'll be jealous of whoever ends up in your bed."

I almost made her the same offer I'd made Cattie, but decided tonight wasn't the night to open that up. "Have a good night, Terra," I said instead and kissed her on the top of her head.

Chapter 180

I found Becca down in the Singles Boat and we did a quick check to make sure everyone was on the boat they needed to be, then went and unmoored the boats. Just before we raised anchor, we kissed goodnight again leaning over the railings and leaving each other with smiles.

Once she had shut off the upper party lights for their boat and headed down, I shut off the lights on ours and took a few moments to sit in a deck chair and look up at the sky.

Shit was fucked.

Not everything. Not with Becca, Wanda, Leia or Ami. That stuff I could be reasonably sure that the App wasn't messing with me. Becca had never met Cassidy before this weekend, so it couldn't have affected her to make her feel more open to sex and love when she did. Wanda's relationship problems ran way deeper and longer than the App, and Cass and I were just the catalyst that pulled back a corner of the curtain and let her reveal the rest. Leia and Ami were both just a little more reserved and shy, and knowing that I was a safe choice based on the encouragement from Cassidy meant that they felt free to show me who they were in private.

But Cattie and Terra?

Cattie's relationship problems weren't caused by Cassidy and I either, but I couldn't deny that the AMA could be affecting her. She was bisexual, so it might have been working behind the scenes on Cattie every time we met up with her. Maybe the seeds of those problems had been planted months ago, or even years.

And with Terra... she'd been the first on the trip to be riskier with me. She'd taken off her top for that first-day massage before she and Cassidy had even interacted all that much. But everything past that? How much of it was just her, and how much of it was the App affecting her?