AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 171-180

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.1k words
4.86
17.8k
33

Part 19 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,863 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect a cute date, mutual masturbation, silly games, sexual tableaus, and hard conversations.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 171

"Wow," I said, my eyes huge as I offered Ami help to step up off of the stairs and onto the top deck.

"You look so dashing," Ami said with a warm smile, looking me up and done and laughing at my bare feet. She lifted the hem of her dress and showed off that she was barefoot too.

"Ami, I look like a bum compared to you," I said. "You look like you're ready to go to the Met Gala or something. You are absolutely ravishing."

She flushed a little, looking down at her dress. "Maybe an awards show, but definitely not the Met," she said, then looked back up at me. "You really like it?"

"If it wasn't bad form to start a first date with a kiss instead of end it, I would be sweeping you off your feet," I told her. "When I say wow, I mean wow."

Ami's dress was obviously one of the ones she would have used for her photoshoots, otherwise it wasn't likely she would have brought it on a trip like this. It was a gorgeous deep burgundy colour that played well against her warmly tanned skin and had a deep, plunging neckline that showed off a generous amount of her cleavage while the top still cupped her tits and pulled them together slightly even without a bra. It was also backless except for a small point at the small of her back that connected to the thin shoulder straps. The bottom was a silky drape of the same burgundy with some little embroidery details, with one side with a high slit that sat up on her hip. Either she was weaning a high-wasted thong or no panties at all.

"Thank you," she said.

"Well, I hope this date can do that dress justice," I said, taking her hand and turning to lead her to the picnic spot.

"I'm sure it w- Wow!" Ami said, her eyes lighting up as I led her around the hot tub to where I'd set everything out. There was a cute classic red and white checkered blanket, with a couple more fuzzy and warm blankets folded on to make places to sit. I hadn't had a picnic basket, but I made do with one of the little side tables from the living area in the Couples Boat and draped a napkin over it. Why they had cloth napkins on the houseboat I had no idea - my best guess was that they'd bought the boat from someone else and it was a remnant of the old owner.

The girls had also scavenged some candles out from the back nooks and crannies of the cupboards, and I'd set them up and lit them moments before Ami came up to the deck. I had a plate with the rose on it on the side table, and two more plates sitting along with wine glasses. A cooler off to the side had ice and the Pinot we were going to drink, and I'd arranged three little serving dishes of the appetizers Cassidy and I had plotted to put together. The first plate had little triangles of quesadillas with black beans and melted cheese I'd baked in the oven to be crispy, along with a little cup of sour cream. The second had skewers of cubed watermelon and feta cheese with a little cup of pesto. The third was some pretzel bits I'd made out of soft pretzels, along with a sweet icing, a slightly spicy sriracha dip, and more of the pesto.

"How did you do this?" Ami asked, gasping at the pretty little display.

"Well, I had some help from the girls in getting the ingredients I needed today," I said. "And Cass helped me get everything up here. But I wanted to do most of the work myself because you deserve to be pampered."

She smiled and turned to me, taking my hands in hers. "Thank you so much, Robbie. This looks amazing."

I held her hand as she sat in one of the spots, and I sat down next to her and explained the food. She liked the quesadilla bites and ended up dipping them in the sriracha sauce from the pretzels, and we both agreed that while the watermelon and feta skewers looked pretty, they weren't the tastiest. Then we had fun feeding each other the pretzel bites dipped in the sweet icing. And in between I asked her more about her years competing in Tai Chi, and about her favourite books. She asked me about swimming, and we compared how we both did solo performance sports and our experiences. Then we were back to books, and I talked about some of the authors I'd met working at the hotel during conventions.

Then Ami sighed happily and shifted, getting closer until she was sitting closer to me and leaning back against my chest as I held my arms around her.

"This is probably the best date I've ever had," she said, looking back up at me with a sad smile. "Thank you for this."

"You deserve it," I said. "But what's that look?"

"I just- you and Cassidy are together. This is fun, but it's make-believe," she said. "I don't know how I'll find a guy who can match this."

"Shhh," I hushed her softly, hugging her a little tighter. "Ami, you are a delightful, intelligent, witty, fun woman who also happens to be drop-dead gorgeous, can rock a ballgown or a potato sack equally well, and even has big anime titties. If you can't find someone, I don't know what hope the human race has."

"I love how you can be just the right amount of dramatic," she laughed.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Please," she smiled happily, turning a bit more to face me.

I leaned in and softly kissed her, and she put her hand to my chest as she leaned into the kiss. She smelled of warm woods and a little of the sriracha, and her lips were wonderfully soft as we shared the lingering moment.

"I know she says it over and over," Ami said. "And she even helped you get ready for this, but is Cassidy really OK with everything?"

"She is," I assured her. "If anything, she wants this to happen more than either of us."

"So if I wanted to do something... more?" Ami asked.

"Anything you want," I said. "I'd be happy to just sit here with you, just like this."

She leaned in and kissed me again, and then added a little bit of tongue.

Chapter 172

Ami had slowly crawled over me a little more, and I was leaning back against the hot tub as we made out. She hummed happily as we kissed, and manoeuvred herself a bit so that she was sitting in between my legs with hers bracketing my waist.

She had undone a couple of buttons on my shirt and slipped her hands inside, feeling my skin, while I had slowly rubbed her side with one of mine and her bare, smooth back with the other. But then she pulled her hands from me and quickly adjusted her dress, and took my hands and put them on her bare breasts.

"Mmmf," I moaned feeling those glorious 'big anime titties' as my thumbs ran over her stubby dark nipples. She responded with her own moan and our kissing intensified a bit. We were swapping spit, tongues battling lightly, and playfully nipping at each other's lips.

"You're an amazing kisser," I told her when she pulled away.

"Am I?" she asked. "I don't do this often, I'm just doing what feels natural."

"Then you're a natural," I grinned and leaned in to kiss her again.

Now that she was happy with my hands slowly massaging her breasts, her own hands went back into my shirt and felt my body, but then one trailed down over my slacks where she found the hardness of my cock trapped inside. She grunted happily, wrapping her slender fingers around the bulge and feeling its size, slowly rubbing it and feeling its shape.

"I don't want to have sex yet," Ami said in between kisses. "Is that OK?"

"Of course it is," I replied, releasing one of her breasts to bring my thumb up to her chin to keep her still for a moment. "You set the terms, OK?"

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

I leaned in to kiss her again, but she only let it linger for a moment before she pulled away and sat back far enough that I couldn't reach her breasts, giving me a wonderful look at them. She grinned as my eyes travelled from her beautiful face to her breasts, then down to her long, graceful legs that were exposed almost entirely except for the pooling of her maroon dress right in front of her crotch.

"You are astounding," I told her.

"Take your cock out, Tiger," she said.

I did as she said, reaching down and slowly unbuckling my belt and undoing the button, then unzipping my slacks. She watched every movement, feeling her own breasts with light fingers as she waited in anticipation for the reveal. When it came, my cock easing out as I shifted slowly to get my pants and boxers down around my thighs, she gasped and smiled.

"You have a perfect looking cock," she said and bit her lip cutely. "Stroke it for me?"

"Anything you want," I said and wrapped my fingers around it and started to slowly stroke myself.

Ami ran her tongue along her upper lip as she tweaked her own nipples, watching me jerk off. Then she reached down and slowly drew the silky maroon fabric of the dress up her body, sliding it over her groin and then away, revealing her pussy to me. Her warmly hued skin was perfectly soft and smooth, with no bush to speak of. Her outer labia were flushed into a slightly darker, warmer colour in a neat little cushion around her little dark nub of a clit hood and two pouty inner labia in a dark line. She ran her hand down, sliding two fingers on either outer lip, and sniffed in a breath and bit her lower lip as her pussy spread a little bit and I saw the soft, pastel pink of her pussy core between those dark inner labia.

"It's so fucking pretty," I said, flicking my eyes back up to her face.

She smiled, obviously relieved that I liked what I saw. "Can we just... do this?" she asked.

"Get off watching each other?" I asked.

She nodded quietly.

"Ami, I would absolutely love to," I said.

Her smile widened into a happy grin, and she adjusted her stance in her sitting a little more, pushing her hips towards me as she got settled.

We played with ourselves slowly, enjoying the feeling of feeling so close to each other as the sunset cooled around us. We didn't have too long before the others would be getting back, but then we both knew how to best work ourselves. My stroking sped up, focusing on the head of my cock a bit more, while Ami used one hand to tease her nipples with soft fingers while she was a little rougher with her pussy, circling her fingers around her lips and then sliding up and down quickly, pinching her clit hood softly between two fingers.

We were panting, watching each other, our eyes flicking from groin to face and back. Every time our eyes met we grinned and maintained eye contact like it was a little challenge to see who would look down first. We lost equally.

I could feel my balls starting to simmer with want for release, and Ami was a little flushed and breathing heavily when she bit her lip. "Don't think I'm weird?" she asked.

"Never," I said.

"I just like..." she let go of her breasts and sucked her middle finger into her mouth, then sat up with her hips off the ground as she reached under herself. I watched as she played her fingers through the crack of her amazing ass and then slowly pushed the middle one a little deeper, her face showing that she was definitely putting it in her butt even if I couldn't see it. "Just a little bit."

"Ami, you are so fucking hot," I said, stroking myself faster.

"Really?" she asked, and the way she said it told me she really wasn't that sure.

"I'm going to come for you," I told her. "I'm going to come so fucking hard just from watching you. I fucking loved this date with you. Reading quietly with you yesterday was a highlight of my week. I think you're God Damn amazing and I can't get enough of you."

Ami was panting, ramping up her own fingering, pushing two fingers into herself as she watched my hand on my cock.

"It's coming," I grunted. "Ami, how should I come? What should I do? You own this orgasm."

Ami's eyes were fire as she worked her cunt and wiggled her finger in her bum. "Come on me, Robbie. Come on my stomach. Come right here."

I got up on my knees and positioned myself, and she pulled her dress further aside to give me a perfect shot at her amazingly smooth skin, and I groaned as I unleashed. "Aaaammiiii."

I lost track of the shots, my brain shutting down for a moment as Ami started to come as well, little spatters of clear girl cum shaking from her fingers as she clenched and shook her hips, grunting softly as her body rocked with the waves of her orgasm.

When we were done I landed back on my butt, and she did the same, and we looked at each other and broke into throaty laughs. I got back up on my knees and shuffled around her and bent down, pulling her into a kiss with me by the back of her neck.

"You, Ami, are the total package," I said.

"I love you," she panted, then blinked in surprise and panic.

"Shhh," I said, calming her. "Ami, it's OK."

"I'm sorry, I just felt-"

"It's OK," I repeated. "It's OK." I got down on my side beside her and shifted a strand of her dark hair that had fallen from her pretty, messy bun behind her ear. "Ami, I'm falling in love with you too."

"What about Cassidy?" she asked.

"She knows," I said softly. "It's OK."

"Really?" Ami asked.

"Really," I said.

I leaned in and kissed her softly, and she returned it with a smile.

Chapter 173

Unlike my time with Becca, almost everyone knew that Ami and I were together even if they didn't know what exactly we got up to, so we weren't in a rush to clean up the scene. That meant instead of being in a mad rush, I was able to walk Ami down to her room and give her a sweet little goodbye kiss to end the night.

"See you later?" I asked.

"Mhmm," she nodded with a smile. "So am I one of your girls, now?"

"That's up to you," I laughed softly. "Or maybe them. I've had nothing to do with that whole thing."

"I'll talk with Cassidy," Ami said.

"Don't feel any pressure, I have no expectations other than that you'll be you," I said.

"OK," she said, and then I kissed her again and she slipped into her room.

I was only about halfway done cleaning up when the girls started to come back from their photoshoots. Terra and Cassidy were the first ones back and Terra seemed to have picked up her energy a bit as they rushed up the steps to see me.

"How did it go?" Cassidy asked as she crashed into me in a hug.

"It went really well," I said. "She's exactly as sweet as I knew she would be."

"Did you two do the nasty?" Terra asked.

I gave her a look. "If anything like that happened, it's up to her if she wants to talk about it," I said.

"We'll get the details from her," Cassidy grinned, then turned back to me. "Need help?"

"I think I've got this," I said. "How did the shoot go?"

"Meh," Terra said. "We got some OK photos, but mostly spent some time talking and staring at the sunset."

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Getting there," she nodded. "Thanks for wanting to check on me earlier, and not trying to push it."

"You've been amazing with me and Cass, Terra," I said. "Anything you need, I'll be there for you."

"I'll hold you to that," she said with a soft smile and a glance at Cassidy. Then she went up on her toes to give me a kiss on the lips. "Let's go check with Ami?" she asked Cass.

"Gimme one sec with my Tiger," Cass smiled, and Terra nodded and went over to the stairs to wait just out of earshot. Cass turned back to me, taking my hands in hers. "How did it go really?"

"It was a lot of fun, hon," I said. "She looked ravishing, and she loved the setup. We talked a lot and then snuggled a little and that turned into a kiss. God, Cass, this isn't a shot against you but she is just the absolute best kisser. You'll love it."

"I will?" she asked with her eyes raised.

"I- Well, I'm just assuming that if things progress, you'll get the chance," I said.

"Thank you," she said with a soft smile. "For wanting me included."

"Cass, I want you included in everything," I said, sweeping her into my arms in a big hug. I buried my face in her violet-dyed hair and breathed in her smell for a moment. "The kissing turned into making out, and then we ended up masturbating for each other."

"No sex?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No touching beyond some heavy petting. It's how she wanted it."

"God, that's kinda hot," Cass said into my chest as she hugged me back

"Afterwards she told me she loved me," I admitted. "And I told her I was falling for her too."

"She deserves it," Cassidy said, squeezing me tight.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I will be," she whispered.

"Cass," I said, concerned at the tremor in her voice.

"I will be," she said, more sure. "Seriously, Robbie. I will be. You love me 100, I know that. You just have enough heart that some of these girls deserve a piece too. When I started this, I knew it could happen."

"It doesn't need to," I said. "You're mine, I'm yours."

"That's still true," she said, pulling away to look up at me. "But you can be that for someone else, too, because then they can be yours as well."

"I don't know what that means," I said.

"Neither do I," she said with a soft smile. "But we can figure it out."

I pulled her into another hug, and she quickly wiped her eyes. Terra had been watching us and I knew she must have been wondering what was taking so long.

"OK," Cass said, pulling away from me fully. "I think it's supposed to be a quiet night since tomorrow we've got Field Trip night. We'll just be hanging out. Maybe we can bust out some of our games?"

"Sure," I said and leaned down and gave her a peck. "Let me know where."

"I will," she nodded. "Love you, Tiger."

"You too, baby," I said, and she skipped off to join Terra and the two of them scampered to go check in with Ami.

I was almost finished cleaning when Wanda came up looking for me. She was already changed into clothes for the evening out of whatever she'd done for her photoshoot, wearing soft cotton shorts and my T-shirt again, though now it was down and loose.

"I think that's your shirt now," I chuckled as she approached me.

"No, it's yours," Wanda shook her head, walking up and raising her arms so that I could scoop her into a hug. "If it wasn't, then I wouldn't be caught dead in it."

"Whaaat," I laughed. "It's not that bad."

"It's only cute because it's a boy's shirt on a girl's body," Wanda said. "And I only want to wear it because it smells like you."

"God, Wanda," I said, holding her close. "That's the kind of thing that makes me want to throw you over my shoulder and carry you down to the room and have my way with you."

"I would love that," she said. "But it's a little crowded down there right now. I was wondering if it would be OK if I slept in your room again tonight?"

"Of course it is," I said, taking her hands in mine and weaving my fingers with hers.

"Good," she nodded. "Just- And don't take this the wrong way becausegawd do I want your cock in me tonight. But where are you at with Cassidy?"

Chapter 174

"We're good," I said, answering Wanda.

"Robbie, you can do better than that," Wanda said. We were still standing there on the top deck, our fingers folding together as we held hands. "I know that you two aren't breaking up and that you're probably still getting married since you call each other your fiance's still. And I know it hasn't even been a week, but have you forgiven her?"

"I've... accepted her apologies," I said. "I'm working on real forgiveness, and I don't want to just say it without meaning it because that would be worse."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,863 Followers