AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 181-190

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
11.6k words
4.87
20.1k
34

Part 20 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,074 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect emotional MF reconnection, hard decisions, a threesome handjob, and secrets coming out.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 181

Cassidy clung to me as I carried her out of our room and to the door, out onto the porch. I didn't even set her down to climb up the stairs like with Wanda last night - after four days of going up and down them, I was sure enough that I could carry my fiancee up there.

We ended up on the top deck and I carried her all the way to the hot tub, setting her inside before reaching over and turning on the interior lights and the jets with the control panel. I hadn't heated it up - the slightly cool water would be more refreshing after the hot day and the warm night.

"Robbie, are you sure?" Cassidy asked me as I stripped down next to the hot tub. She was still in her lingerie, leaning her chin on her arms on the side as she watched me undress. "You don't need to if you're not ready."

I stopped at my boxers and leaned down, kissing my fiancee sweetly, but didn't answer her.

Once I was naked I stepped over into the tub and snuggled in beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders to pull her tight and she automatically leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Look up," I prompted her, and we both looked up at the star-filled sky. She sighed, and we sat there for a long moment looking up at the stars. "Cassidy Pines, I love you," I said finally.

"I love you too," Cassidy said, reaching over and resting her hand on my chest over my heart as she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come here," I said, helping her shift to straddle me in the tub. I took her hand and guided it under the water to where I was hard for her. "Feel this? That's all you. I love you, and I want you, Cassidy. And I'm going to make love to you."

"You really don't need to," she whispered guiltily. "Wanda needs you."

"Maybe," I said. "But so do you."

I kissed her and she melted against me. Her fingers on my cock started slowly stroking me under the water and we made out the way only a couple like us could. We knew everything about each other's responses. I played with the straps for her lingerie thong, teasing her. She ran her fingers across my chest slowly, letting her nails stroke against my skin. I pulled her closer to me. She sat up straighter, pushing her breasts towards me.

She kissed along my jawline. I kissed down her neck to her shoulder. She slid her hand down my shaft to tease my balls. I palmed her ass and squeezed.

"Really?" she asked me quietly.

"Really," I confirmed for her quietly. Then I pulled the gusset of her thong aside and slid two fingers along her slit. Having sex in the hot tub probably wasn't the best idea, and water in general tended to wick away natural lubricants, but this was what was happening. I kissed her softly as I teased her pussy with my fingers, and she gasped softly against my lips.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

We raised her up, partially with my hands on her butt and partially her shifting her knees, and then she was in position.

My cock was at her entrance, nudging her hole.

She took my face in her hands and looked down at me. "You're really ready?" she asked, tears in her eyes.

"I've never stopped wanting you," I answered her.

She leaned in and kissed me again, then slid her cheek to mine and whispered softly to me. "I'm yours. Forever and ever. You own Wanda, but I'myours. I'm a part of you, and you're a part of me. I'm so fucking sorry I hurt you."

"I know," I murmured, wrapping my hands around her waist. "I know, Cass."

"Can I please feel you?" she pleaded.

I put my hands on her waist and pushed her hips down, sliding my cock into her.

She cried, shuddering at the feeling, and clung to me as she buried her face in the crook of my neck and shoulder as she immediately started riding me slowly up and down. I ran my fingers from her hips up to her back as I revelled in the feeling of her.

Cassidy was mine, and I was hers. We were part of each other.

Sex with a woman I'd known most of my life, and been in love with for a decade, wasn't a new experience. We'd had sex thousands of times. All sorts of sex. All sorts of positions. All sorts of places. We'd experimented.

We were both pretty horny together.

This reunion was something different. She didn'tfeel different, but it felt different. She felt comfortable and normal and like home. I couldn't have described the familiar feeling of her pussy as my cock slid through it, but I just knew it was hers. And I knew every little gasp she made, and every soft whimper. I knew how she would flex her ass at the deepest part of her down stroke while riding me, and how she would hitch her breath if she went just a touch too high and I slipped out of her for a moment.

I ran my hands up her back and she immediately scrambled to get her bra off, wanting to feel my hands. With her breasts revealed I bent my lips to her wonderful, ruddy and hard nipples and she pressed her chest forward for me, rubbing her fingers through my hair as I caught a nipple with my lips and softly began to lick and suck at it.

She sat down hard, driving me deep, and came in a soft shudder. But even while it was still rippling through her, she started riding me again.

"I want more," she whispered quietly, moaning. "I want so much more of you."

"You'll have it," I promised her. "You'll have all of it."

Chapter 182

Cassidy rode me softly, and when her legs started to get tired I stood up, my hands on her ass to support her, and stepped out of the hot tub. I laid her done on the ground, following her down, and swiftly got my cock back into position and slid inside of her again.

"Robbie," she breathed out.

We made love like that, and for a while my only thoughts were about her. My Cassidy. Our kisses were long and sweet, my strokes matching them as we felt ourselves getting used to each other again. It had only been days, but the reunion was important.

Wanda had been right, I'd been punishing Cassidy. Every whimper and every shudder told me so. Every time she looked into my eyes, hers filled to the brim with love and happy tears, making me hate myself for denying her this feeling.

But there was a little part of me that felt guilty I was giving her what she wanted. Being what she wanted, instead of refusing her.

It was a complicated mess in my chest, but I tried to keep my head clear and just focus on this woman that I loved.

We shifted again, this time into a spooning position on our sides, and then I moved her again onto her stomach and I mounted her from behind, laying down on top of her in that exact prone bone position that she'd shared with the others was her favourite.

"Thank you, Robbie," Cassidy said quietly as I laid on top of her, letting her feel my weight press down without being too heavy.

I kissed her cheek, and we started the little hip-wiggling dance as I gave her short little thrusts deep inside her, and she worked her hips back and forth and side to side, stirring herself with my cock. She craned her neck around and kissed me, then set her head down and rested her forehead against the astroturf and followed her down, kissing the back of her neck as I held her hands in mine.

It really hadn't been that long since I'd come with Ami, and earlier that day I'd been with Leia as well. I wasn't hard up, or blue balled, despite the amount of teasing that had also happened. And yet, with Cassidy, I was close.

"I'm going to come inside you," I whispered. "Are you ready?"

She turned her face to the side, looking up at me. "God, yes, Tiger," she whimpered. "I need to feel it."

I released, feeling my balls empty into her as pulse after pulse of cum shot through me and the tingles of my orgasm tickled my senses, making me feel like I could feel it behind my eyeballs.

Cassidy groaned happily, her cunt pulsing in time with my own release, her ass clenching under my hips as she came as well. Our fingers squeezed together as we came and when it was over I stayed on top of her as we both breathed heavily to catch our breaths.

"I love that feeling," Cassidy whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied. Then she shifted and smiled a little. "Can I suck you hard again?"

I kissed her cheek and got off of her, and soon I was on my butt and she was face down in my crotch, uncaring of our mixed fluids and juices as she slurped hard, working to make sure I wasn't going to go soft. When she was done and looked up at me her lipstick was a mess and I chuckled softly.

"What?" she asked.

"Hold on," I said and got up and went into the Pilot's Cabin and pulled some paper towel from under the cabinet. I also pulled out Heather's bottle of vodka and wet down the paper towel a little bit and brought it back to Cassidy. She stayed still as I softly rubbed around her lip and then up to her cheeks to where her mascara had run a little bit.

"How bad is it?" she asked. "Full clown?"

"Not bad enough that I want to stop," I told her, then kissed the vodka from her lips.

"Robbie..." Cassidy said. "I- Fuck me? Really fuck me."

"OK," I agreed.

She had been sitting on her butt, and now she ripped the thong down her legs and opened them and I got between her thighs, and with a wet squelch I pushed my cock into her.

This time we didn't make love, because that's not what we wanted. She needed me to feel a bit like a monster, and I needed to feel like she was mine. Not my girlfriend, or my fiancee, or my wife. It was a primal need. A hard truth.

I fucked her to claim her. I fucked her to make sure she would never forget who I was to her.

"Yes, Tiger," Cassidy panted and grunted. "Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my hole. God, you are mine. You're mine! I fucking- I love you so fucking much. Harder, Tiger. Make me fucking feel it tomorrow."

I grabbed the wet, slightly-cummy thong from next to us and bundled it up, and Cassidy immediately opened her mouth and let me shove it in, gagging her. She immediately got louder, babbling incoherently as I fucked her ferociously. Her tits were bouncing in time with every stroke and I grabbed on pushing it hard to her chest and squeezing, and she just gave me a look of need as I squeezed and fucked.

"Open these fucking legs," I snarled as she squeezed her thighs around me when she started to edge closer to an orgasm, and I slapped the outside of her leg and then the inside when she obeyed and spread her legs further open.

I pummeled her into the astroturf, my mind briefly worrying if her ass was getting some rug burn because we'd moved at least a few feet across the fake grass since we started. She wasn't stopping me or crying out in pain though, and was just urging me for more with her eyes.

With her mouth full of her thong she couldn't ask me clearly for anything, giving me free rein to do what I wanted. I slow stroked her, and fast stroked. I thumbed her clit hard and sent her over the edge on an orgasm. I spanked her tits and leaned down and sucked her nipples hard before gripping them firmly again.

And then I made her gasp as I pulled out of her and turned her over onto her stomach again, fully intending to plough her some more this way, but stopping when she scrambled to get situated and then reached back and grabbed her reddened butt cheeks and spread them. Her asshole winked at me as she flexed it, her pink and flushed pussy looking pleasantly used below it.

"You want me in your ass?" I asked her, pressing my thumb to her perfect little asshole and pushing it in to the first knuckle.

She moaned and nodded. Her words were unclear, but the implication was clear. She wanted me to take it.

"You kept wanting me to fuck girls' asses," I said. "Cattie, and Maddison. You got what you wanted with Wanda. Did that turn you on?"

"Mmmfmmm!" she nodded enthusiastically.

"Then I'm going to fuck your ass, Cass," I said. "We don't have any lube except for our cum leaking out of your pussy though. It's probably going to hurt even with your App perk."

"Mmph."Good.

A part of me wanted to tell her off for that. But she wanted it.

I pressed my cock to her hole, reaching forward and putting a hand on her shoulder to keep her still as I steadied my shaft with the other.

"MMmph, mm-mm," she said into the thong in her mouth. Begging for it.

Chapter 183

"I love your ass," I groaned.

I was in. It had taken a bit of grunting and working on both our parts, and a couple of pauses to let her adjust, but I was deep in Cassidy's ass.

She was still gagged by her thong, but moaning softly every time I moved. She turned her neck to look back at me, pursing her lips, and I carefully took the thong from her mouth.

"I love you, Tiger," she panted. "Now fuck my fucking asshole until I'm gaping and your cum is running out of me."

"Sometimes your filthy mouth gets you into trouble," I warned her.

"Sometimes I want it to," she shot back.

I fucked Cassidy hard. About a minute in she actually shoved the thong back into her mouth herself just to mute her squeals and moans, worried that she was getting loud enough that someone would come up to find out what the ruckus was. But she never asked me to stop, never asked me to ease up.

Her ass took my cock, and her body rocked with my thrusts like I was hitting a punching bag. She moaned like a whore and came like a slut from an anal orgasm that rolled through her from her toes and up, every part of her clenching in a wave. I didn't stop for a moment, and she didn't ask for a reprieve.

She came again, this time after I pulled her hips up to change the angle a bit and so that I could get my hand under her and pinch her labia and clit hood. This time she leaked a bit of girlcum out of her pussy and I could hear it squelching in the fake grass.

I pushed down between her shoulder blades, pressing her chest to the grass roughly, and used my other hand to gather her violet hair in my fist and pull on it. Her head snapped back and her ass mirrored it, but with my hand pushing her shoulders down she couldn't go any farther. She came a third time like that, her legs flexing and toes digging into the deck as I pounded into her.

And then I pulled out of her as she stayed like that, and I watched her asshole flex and close like it was hesitant to do so, and I spanked both of her reddened cheeks at the same time. She moaned into her gag and then grunted hard as I pushed inside of her ass again. I did that six times, changing the amount of time I was outside of her and the number of times I spanked her, and she took each one with a chesty moan. Every time I pulled out her ass would gape a bit and then slowly close, and her pussy was flushed open and leaking her horniness and my cum from earlier.

On my seventh entrance I could feel myself getting close, so instead of pulling out after several strokes I surprised her by ramping up my speed, laying down on her fully and humping down into her. It was like when we'd been making love, but savage. I slammed my hips down on her ass hard enough to make a clapping sound as I fucked her ass, and she howled wordless and hoarse into her gag and grabbed my hands with hers and held them tight.

"Mine," I growled, and unleashed into her ass, my first shots with just the head of my cock inside her anal ring and then pushing as deep as I could for the back half of my orgasm. This time I could feel the pleasure, and the sense of power, in my gritted teeth as I filled another one of my fiancee's holes.

When I was finished we were panting, and I stayed on top of her for long enough that my cock softened and fell out of her. I finally rolled slightly to the side off of her, still half on top, and reached to her lips and pulled the thong out of her mouth.

"That-" she panted. "Was everything."

I kissed her, and she kissed me back, and we slowly came down from the savage fucking. I ended up sitting up, and then shifting to a deck chair, and she crawled up with me and sat straddling my waist like we'd started our lovemaking, only this time I was soft and she was completely naked. We rested like that, wordless and looking up at the stars again, for a while.

"Cass," I finally said, each of us holding each other close with our arms hugging each other. "I really do still love you. With my whole heart. And I hate that it would hurt them, but I would stop everything else if you felt like we were done with the sharing thing."

"I know, and I don't want to," she said softly.

"And I do still want to marry you," I said. "Wanda pointed out that I still call you my fiancee, and that I was clearly still in love with you. I just- I needed to make it official and tell you that. I still plan on marrying you and making you my wife."

"And I'll be the best fucking wife I can be," Cassidy said, raising her face to look at me. Her eyes were shining with brimming tears again as she smiled sadly. "But there's a 'But' coming."

I nodded. "I love you, and I'm going to marry you, Cassidy. But I'm still really hurt. I feel it deep in my chest like something got torn out. We still need to go to therapy. Both of us, together and apart. I love you, I want you, and I'm done pushing you away when you are making so much effort so fast. But it's not going to make the hurt, and the anger, and the... I'm not going to just wake up and be OK."

"I know, baby," Cassidy said, her tears spilling over. "I know. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. Anything you ever need to say to me, to vent, or shout, or anything. Do it. Never be afraid that what you say might hurt me, because even if it does I need to hear what you're going through. Every day I see you hesitate just a little, I know it's because of me, and I deserve the guilt that brings."

"I don't want you to feel that way," I sighed.

"I know," she whispered. "And that's so much of the reason I love you. You are the love of my life, Robbie Blane. You could die in a freak lightning strike accident tomorrow, and I would never love another. I would never take another lover, man or woman. I would become a crazy, celibate cat lady before I even think about that with anyone else if you aren't with me."

I couldn't help but smile a little at the utterly silly but also completely sincere statement. "That might be a little much, Cass," I said.

"But it's the honest-to-God truth," she said, hugging me tightly. "I swear. You're the one and only for me. Even with the girls, I'll only ever play if you're there. You are more important to me thananything, Robbie. I'll die before I betray you again."

"Oh, Cassidy," I sighed, resting my chin on her shoulder as we hugged tightly again. It was crazy, but I believed her. I just needed my heart and my psyche to understand it.

Chapter 184

We cleaned up what we could in the dark, mostly just our clothes, and headed down the stairs from the top deck in the nude. There didn't seem to be a point to getting dressed so we didn't, especially considering we would be stripping down to get into bed. I made sure we took the front stairs and not the back ones by the living room so that we wouldn't be sneaking by JC on the couch.

Everything was quiet inside, and I softly shut the sliding door behind us and followed Cassidy past Terra and Cattie's rooms before we got to ours. She quietly opened the door and we shut it behind us. The reading lamp next to the bed was on, but Wanda was zonked out and asleep under the covers.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,074 Followers