AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 181-190

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heather-" Becca said.

"God, I should have known," Heather said, her shock turning into a barely contained sneer. Her judgemental gaze was fixed on me, not on Becca, but I could feel Becca tensing in my hands as if she were the one that was the focus.

Heather didn't stick around for any more conversation. She about-faced and headed right back down towards the cabins, her yoga pants-covered ass shifting agitatedly as she strutted away.

"Shit," Becca sighed.

I exhaled and turned back to her, leaving one hand on her waist but dropping the other so she didn't feel trapped. "Becca..."

"No," Becca shook her head. "You know what? Fuck her." She stopped watching the hallway and turned back to look at me. "We aren't doing anything wrong. Cassidy knows and endorses this. We're falling for each other. We can kiss, and make out, and do whatever we want. I shouldn't feel like I can't do that."

"I agree," I said.

"I'm not just the person in charge of the trip," Becca said, still trying to convince herself she hadn't made a mistake.

"Not by a mile," I agreed with her. "You are so much more than that."

She took a deep breath and nodded. "So fuck her," Becca said a little more quietly.

"I'd rather not," I said with a little smirk, putting my other hand on her waist again. "I'd much rather fuck you."

She laughed and shook her head, her silvery blonde hair falling to the side. "Good answer, Tiger," she said. "We need to find a time later. I want you so bad."

"I want you too," I said and kissed her again. The eggs started to get cold because we couldn't quite make the decision to pull away from each other.

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================