All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 021-030'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

I hope you're all enjoying AMA: The Boyfriend! All of my erotica is powered through my Patreon (www.patreon.com/breakthebar), where everything I write gets posted early and my Patrons get to give feedback into the stories through comments and polls. If Haremy stories are your bag, make sure you check it out!

Cheers, Break.

apophasisapophasisover 1 year ago

We're not supposed to like her, but hopefully the first woman that Robbie kisses during the game is Heather and he ends up giving her a pounding. Cattie implied that sexually Heather performs rather than receives (whether that is overall or just possibly with a strap on), so that role reversal would be interesting. Or it could be a sexual battle of wills. Either is fertile ground (they're probably not on birth control...) for scorching dirty talk.

Everyone else basically just feels interchangeable (a frequent issue with short form group sex or harem stories, especially ones with larger casts), so I'm ambivalent about their inevitable participation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is moving at a glacial pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story simply needs to die due to lack of interest. The main character should have simply broke up and moved on before it got even weirder why any one would want to read this garbage is beyond me. Disgusting even in fantasy.

jiukkuijiukkuiover 1 year ago

how in the hell could you get married whit someone who cheating on you for over 3 an a half years and in every single day in that time lapse whit 300 plus persons?

As much as this is a fantasy story, it is incomprehensible that Robbie blames himself for everything that is happening, it is absurd! And even more so that he continues to confirm that Cass is his fiancée and that he is going to continue with the marriage, even though he found out that he was framed for more than 3 years with almost 400 different people, many of whom knew him and possibly they even made fun of him while Cass cheated on him every day!

the ease with which he is playing Cass's game (where it is too clear that she is manipulating him very subtly so that he ends up fucking some of the girls) is also nonsense when less than 1 hour ago he had an emotional shock where he was practically deprived and passed out, and then boom! Act as if nothing had happened and go along with Cass's manipulation, that is too absurd

JodailyJodaily12 months ago

Absolutely loved it!! 5 stars didn't even cover it. You left it with so much potential and so many possibilities! Can't tell which I want more right now, continue reading or go relieve the pressure then continue reading. Definitely hooked. Thanks 😜

DakotaWritesDakotaWrites11 months ago

Fuck the haters, I think this story is rad. Love the build up, the tension, and, especially, the dialog.

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

Very nice story, keep up the good work!

ironman1017ironman10179 months ago

If he was her everything was did she cheat on him 300+ times? The words don’t match the actions.

ironman1017ironman10179 months ago

He really fits the stereotype for what most people think of when the word “cuck” gets thrown around. She cheated on him for 3+ years with 300+ different people and within less than a week he’s already pretty much dancing to her tune all over again. She is the one pushing him sleeping with other women, and it’s obvious he will bend over backwards to do and give her whatever she wants. It’s really disappointing that he seems to be folding to her so easily. 3.5 years of infidelity and all it cost her was a slap (not even from the MC), a few tears, and some “I’m sorries”. The MC feels less like the MC in this one. Cassidy feels like the MC as she is the one with the app, and the one who the MC keeps dancing to her tune.

Runelord20Runelord2020 days ago

I Iike Cattie. She's cool. It's nice that someone is able to call Cassidy on her bullshit, and the slap was cathartic as hell.

Becca seems cool too. Hope that goes somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

@ironman1017 you what? He's not a cuck at all? I feel like you aren't really understanding what you're reading here, based on the questions you're asking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...