AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 021-030

Story Info
Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
11.6k words
4.77
28.7k
42

Part 4 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,080 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica and confrontation, groping, exhibitiony games and sexy massages under the influence of a mind control app.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 21

I just kept my head down, buried under my arms as I hugged my knees to my chest. Someone was here, I could hear them trying to talk to me. My ears were full of this whom-whom-whom sound like I was stuck in an echo chamber that just kept bouncing the same sounds over and over into an unintelligible mess.

Whoever it was put a hand on my arm, still talking to me, or around me? Their voice was like listening to an adult on a Peanut's cartoon, unintelligible and feeling unimportant.

Someone else was upset, I could tell that. Not the person talking.

The hand left my arm and reached down, gently cupping my cheek and jaw and forcing me to look up. It was Cattie, kneeling on the floor of the bathroom, looking at me with concern obvious on her face. Cassidy was behind her in the doorway of the bathroom, crying her eyes out as she covered her mouth with her hands.

Cattie said something to me, but I still didn't hear any of it. My entire body felt like I was seized up, my muscles aching from the strain, but I couldn't even care to try and stop that from happening. She felt my forehead and checked my pulse at my neck, her fingers hot against my clammy skin. Cattie turned to Cassidy and said something. Cassidy rushed forward and climbed half over the toilet to get beside me, and then they were trying to get me up. Cassidy was still crying, and Cattie was talking to me in this tone that was super even, and I think that might have helped because even though I wasn't really comprehending what she was saying, my body still reacted and loosened enough.

They got me to my feet and moved me out of the bathroom. They sat me down on the bed and Cattie said something to Cassidy, who went digging into a drawer while Cattie pulled my shirt over my head. Cassidy came back with one of my sweaters, and together they got it on me and then moved me back further onto the bed until I was laying on my side. Cattie got the covers over me as I curled up, staring at the wall.

Cassidy tried to climb onto the bed to get next to me, but Cattie told her to stop.

"Stop."

I heard it clearly. And then I had one of the strangest moments of my life - I'd heard people say 'It was like I was watching my own life happen around me,' but I'd never experienced it before. It was like I was watching it on TV, like it wasn't happening to me.

"Cassidy, he's in shock," Cattie said. "What happened, did someone say or do something?"

"I- I don't know," Cassidy sobbed. "I was sitting in his lap, and we were joking around and making plans with Becca for the week. He said he needed to stretch his legs, and then just made a beeline for the stairs down here. I thought he just needed to go to the washroom, but I got this bad feeling and wanted to come check. Why did you come down here?"

"Because I saw the look on his face," Cattie said. "He wasn't OK, so I got out of the conversation I was in. This doesn't just happen from nothing though, Cass. Did something else happen? Did the cheating come up or something?"

"No, we didn't say anything to Becca," Cassidy said. "I mean, she was flirting a bit with him, and I could tell she was doing it more when she saw I was OK with it. But why would that make him-?"

"Wait, why are you OK with Robbie being flirted with?" Cattie asked.

"Because it's part of- I-," Cassidy blew out a deep breath. "This week is part of my apology to him. I want him to sleep with as many of the girls who want him as he can because he deserves to have it."

Cattie looked at Cassidy like she was crazy. "What? You want him to cheat on you to make up for cheating on him with some girl years ago?"

Cassidy was hugging herself as she lowered her head, the tears running thick down her cheeks. "It's not cheating if I want him to. And it wasn't just one girl, or one time."

Cattie was quiet for a long moment, then turned and checked on me, putting two fingers on my neck to check my pulse again. She was grimacing, trying to think of what to say. When she seemed happy I wasn't escalating, she stood and took Cassidy by the shoulders and sat her down. "Cassidy, what does that mean? I can't help if you don't tell me."

"Hundreds," Cassidy whispered.

"Hundreds of times?" Cattie asked, her eyes going wide.

Cassidy nodded her head. "With hundreds of girls. Over three and a half years."

The crack cut through the room like a knife.

Cattie had slapped Cassidy fucking hard. So hard that Cassidy had actually whipped around and half collapsed onto the bed, her face hot with the red handprint on her cheek.

"That," Cattie said, rubbing her hand from the sting, "Is for Robbie, because I know damn well he would probably rather hurt himself than show you how much you hurt him."

"Um," Terra said, hesitating in the doorway to the cabin. She'd seen the slap, her eyes wide as she looked around the room. "What's going on?"

Chapter 22

"I deserved it," Cassidy said, quickly standing up and pulling Terra into the room and shutting the door.

Terra was obviously confused and hesitant about getting dragged into things, but also concerned as she looked over at me on the bed. "What the fuck is going on?" she asked again.

"Tell her," Cattie said to Cassidy.

"Early in our relationship I cheated on Robbie hundreds of times with other girls," Cassidy said, trying to keep her voice steady but failing as she sobbed at the word 'hundreds.' As she continued her words picked up speed as she tried to get it all out. "I told him on the way here, and we came to an agreement and I thought everything was going to be alright but all of a sudden he came down here and we found him curled up in the bathroom and Cattie says he's in shock and it's all my fault and I'm fucking awful and I don't deserve him or anyone and I hate myself and he should hate me too but he doesn't and I don't know what to doooo..." She broke down into sobbing again. "I tried so hard to make it up to him," she said between her chest heaving. "But I had to tell him before we got married."

"Jesus fuck," Cattie said. "You told him today!?"

Cassidy just nodded.

"Well now I get the slap," Terra said, still wide-eyed and trying to figure out her bearings in the conversation.

"Cassidy, you told Robbie today?" Cattie repeated. "Of course he's not fucking OK. You ripped his heart out and immediately brought him somewhere he couldn't show his emotions and had to hide everything inside. He bottled it up for you, to spare you. And you asked him to do things that he's probably only fantasized about - flirt with other girls. Sleep with other girls. All while he's trying to process you doing that behind his back. Do you not realize how fucked that is?"

"Yes!" Cassidy yelled, then punched the wall of the cabin. "Fuck!" she shouted in pain, but even while she held her hand she turned back to the other two girls. "I had to tell him. I thought starting here would be a good idea because you told me how horny a bunch of the single girls got last year. I thought giving him a kickstart to sleeping with other women here, surrounded by beautiful women, was part of my apology. And I kept wanting to tell him, but I was terrified, and then it was this morning and he was packing the stuff in the truck, and I couldn't tell him, and then we were driving out of Vegas and I couldn't tell him, and then we were in the middle of the desert and I was out of time and I told him and it was horrible but he didn't hate me. He didn't turn us around. He wouldn't hit me."

Cattie closed her eyes and took deep breaths, clearly still angry with her friend, but instead of saying anything she came over to me on the bed and sat down, stroking my hair. I still didn't feel like I was in my own body, couldn't respond. Couldn't tell her it was true, that I'd accepted it. I wasn't feeling much of anything.

"Robbie needs rest, and water and food," Cattie said calmly. "Terra, could you go grab some water from the fridge, and a burger from upstairs? Just plain. And please don't tell anyone what's going on."

"I won't," Terra nodded, then looked at Cassidy. "Every relationship has its problems. This is a big one, but no one deserves their dirty laundry getting aired out."

She left, and Cassidy closed the door behind her and then collapsed to the floor on her knees. "I don't know what to do," she whispered.

Cattie was crying now, I realized. Thick tears on her cheeks, dark with mascara and eyeliner from her gothy look.

"Robbie's going to be OK," she said quietly. "And he's going to forgive you eventually. I could see it on his face when he told me just that little bit upstairs. He still loves you, Cass. But you really fucked up, and giving him sexual freedom to explore isn't going to fix it. My mom offered that to my dad when they were fighting, you know? He could have affairs, and tell her about them or not. He could fuck around as much as he wanted. But you know what he told me?"

"What?" Cassidy asked.

"He never did," Cattie said. "Even when they were at their worst, he never did because he was still thinking of the woman he'd loved and couldn't hurt her that deeply, even if she wasn't there anymore. And that's the thing, Cass. You're not the same woman Robbie loved anymore. Not to him. You're a different person. One with a hell of a lot of baggage he didn't know about, directly hung around his shoulders."

"I tried," Cassidy said. "I tried for so long to try and make it up to him."

"But you still did it," Cattie said. "I love my Mom, but she'll always be a Cheater to me. She'll always be the woman who went behind my Dad's back without a thought about what it would do to him or me. For sex. Robbie's still going to love you, but it's not going to be the same. He will question everything you do for a long time, if he ever stops. He'll wonder if every friend you make is the next person you'll sleep with and re-open this wound. Every time you look at your phone and it's not him texting or calling. And you're going to need to live with that, and not hold it against him or resent him for any of the feelings he has."

"I won't," Cassidy said, crawling across the floor. She propped her chin on the bed, looking at me through her tear-sodden eyes as reaching out to brush my face. "I won't ever. He's my everything. I'm so sorry, Robbie."

I cried too, though I didn't have much left, and feeling those tears was like I turned off the TV and I was in my own life again. I hurt all over, internal and external, and I had a fucking huge headache.

Painfully, I reached down and took Cattie's hand as she sat next to me on the bed. She looked down at me in surprise, then gripped my fingers tight.

"Cass?" I whispered, barely above a breath. "I know. It just- it hurts."

She broke down again, and I wiggled a little closer, pressing my forehead to hers as she cried into the sheets.

Chapter 23

Terra came back with food and sat on the bed as Cattie urged me to sit up so I could eat and drink. Cassidy tried to feed me herself, but I told her I was OK enough to do that, and sent her to clean herself up in the washroom. She scrubbed off her makeup and washed her face, not wanting to re-apply anything before coming back to me and just hugging my arm as I finished the burger. There was still a red mark on her cheek from Cattie's slap, but it didn't look like it would bruise.

"Thank you," I said to Terra. "And I'm sorry you got looped into this. I- This is embarrassing."

"It's trauma," Terra said. "You should really book some therapy, both of you."

"Already done," I said. "Individual and couples."

She nodded, then turned to Cattie. "You handled yourself well, other than the slap."

Cattie told her a bit about her own experience with infidelity, and how she was slowly finishing up her degree in Psychology with a focus on the field after her experiences with her parents. Eventually, Terra patted my knee and told me to get some rest, then took my empty plate and left us in the room. Soon I was laying down again, spooned up behind Cassidy as she wrapped my arms around her, and I was surprised to have Cattie spoon up behind me. They were both over the covers and I was under, and it felt fucking good, but they were both still in bikinis.

I decided I didn't care, and tried to just focus on my breathing instead of the thoughts in my head. Cattie and Cassidy kept talking - I was pretty sure Cattie apologized for slapping her, and Cassidy refused the apology on the grounds that she deserved it. They talked quietly and held me. I might have dozed off once or twice, but I came back to full consciousness when the voice echoed in the hallway.

"What the fuck?" Heather said, then she called louder. "Cattie, are you down here?"

Cattie sighed and let go of me, sliding off the bed and going to the door. She stepped out and closed it behind her, but we could still hear her in the hallway.

"Sorry, babe, I-"

"What the fuck, why do you look like you were just choking on a cock?" Heather interrupted her.

"What? Oh," Cattie replied. "I was crying earlier. Look, I'm just having a conversation with Cass and Robbie, and it got a little intense. I'm sorry I didn't say anything."

"Cattie, I didn't say you could just leave," Heather said.

I frowned at this, and I felt Cassidy tense a little in my arms. What the fuck?

"I know, and I said I'm sorry," Cattie said again. "But this was important. We talked about this when I agreed. I need to have time with my friends and for work."

"And we also agreed that we would make clear notice when the game was on and off," Heather said. "That's not one-sided. You agreed to be my full-time Sub for this trip. I decide things, not you."

"Heather, I-"

"Am I wrong?" Heather demanded.

"No, Mistress," Cattie replied.

"What the hell?" Cassidy whispered to me.

"Then what do you have to say for yourself?"

"May I please return to my friends and continue my conversation, Mistress?" Cattie asked quietly. "It was important."

"You can go say goodbye, and then clean yourself up. You look like a fucking whore, and only I get to decide when you look like a whore," Heather said. "Then come back upstairs. When you find me, you'll take off your top and ask me to lotion you up. I can't believe you let that idiot put his hands on you."

"Heather-"

"What was that?" Heather interrupted.

"Mistress," Cattie said. "Stop it."

"Stop what, slut?"

"Yellow," Cattie said.

"Really?" Heather scoffed.

"Yes," Cattie said. "Stop insulting my friends."

"Fine," Heather said. "I'll stop. Alright?"

"Yes, Mistress," Cattie said. "May I go now, Mistress?"

"One more thing," Heather said. There was some movement, quiet through the walls, and I had no idea what might be going on. "That's a better slut," Heather said softly. "Good. Now, do what I said."

"Yes, Mistress," Cattie said.

Heather walked away, and a few moments later Cattie slid the door to our room back open and stepped in.

"Hey, guys. Sorry, I want to keep talking but-"

"Cattie, we heard," Cassidy said.

Cattie went a little pale, which was honestly sort of a feat in and of itself considering she was almost porcelain white to begin with. "I'm so sorry," she said.

"Are you alright?" I asked. "We might be fucked up right now, but if you need to talk..."

"No, I'm- It's fine," Cattie said. "Heather and I, we- Fuck, I know your deep dark secret, so what the fuck? Heather and I were having some problems last year because we were away almost more than we were together, and she was feeling unfulfilled. She ended up wanting to, ah, Domme me, and we tried it and she really loved it. For the last couple of months I haven't been feeling it, and I sort of promised to go all in this week."

"Are you sure?" Cassidy asked. We were both sitting up now.

I thought I saw a brief moment of hesitation, but Cattie nodded. It was just enough to worry me, but not enough for me to get my mouth moving. "I'm sure. What's between me and her is agreed on. The way she's acting with you two isn't OK, and I still need to talk to her about earlier. But I called her on it, and she backed down."

"If you're sure," I said. "And if you need us, just say so."

"I'll be fine," she assured us. "But I need to go. She's going to be impatient."

"What did she make you do out there?" Cassidy asked.

Now Cattie went pink in the chest and cheeks as she flushed. "I, um, had to get down in Humble pose and lick her feet."

"And you enjoy that?" Cassidy asked.

"I'm doing it for her," Cattie said and then smiled softly. "Take your time down here. I'll see you out there when you're ready, OK?"

Then she left.

"What the fuck," I muttered, shaking my head.

"Do you want that?" Cassidy asked me quietly. Now that we knew the walls were so thin into the hallway, we were both being extra quiet.

"Want what?" I asked.

"To do what Heather does. To Dom me?"

"I... don't know," I said honestly. "It might be fun to try, but there's a reason we both felt uncomfortable with the way Heather was talking to Cattie."

"What do you think Humble position is?" Cassidy asked.

I shrugged, and Cassidy opened up her phone and googled it. Turned out it was a sort of face-down, ass-up position used in BDSM to present the submissive for punishment.

"Fuck," Cassidy said, and I knew we were both imagining Cattie in that position. I couldn't even blame Cassidy, it had sprung into my head as well.

Chapter 24

Cassidy and I stayed on the bed for another hour or so, holding each other. She apologized multiple times, and I accepted them, though I still couldn't bring myself to say I forgave her. She ended up going out to the kitchen to scrounge up some more food. We'd heard some of the girls come downstairs and talking, and we'd guessed right and Cassidy came back with some burger patties and more water.

I apologized to Cassidy as well, for scaring her, even if I hadn't done it intentionally. And that just sparked her apologizing all over again, this time for being an asshole and telling me when she did, and not thinking more about what I would need after she told me. She'd focused so much on the telling, and worrying about the fallout, that she hadn't actually thought that much about the After beyond her idea for the apology.

"How are you feeling about that now?" I asked her.

She hesitated, even her chewing slowing. I was sitting up at the top of the bed with my back to the headboard, and she was sitting between my legs with her back to my chest. I'd taken the sweater off, having gotten too hot, and she'd taken off her bikini top so she could sit with her completely bare back against my chest.

"I know what Cattie said, but I still want you to do it. Do them," Cassidy said.

"Why?" I asked. "Why put yourself through that?"

"It's not me going through it," she said. "It's you getting what you deserve. It's me wanting you to have what I had, to share the feeling with you. The power. What's mine is yours. That's what we're going to be vowing to each other. I need it to be true. And maybe, if you allow it, someday we can share it together and take any girl you want into our bed with us. But I'll never do that without you. And it never has to happen if you don't want it to."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,080 Followers