AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 231-240

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.4k words
4.88
22k
48

Part 25 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,069 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect MF stripper sex, fantasies, dirty pictures, public mutual masturbation, good night kisses, and important decisions.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 231

"Ooo-ooohhh, fuck," Tanya moaned as she sat back on my cock.

"Tanya-" I started, hating that I was interrupting her.

"I know, Tiger, I know," she said. "I just want to feel it a bit without them first."

I was watching as she sat down on my cock, facing away from me so that her fantastic butt was right in front of me. The unopened box of condoms was in her one hand and the other was back, just touching my chest to keep me still. She sat down a little more, taking another inch and a half in, and shuddered.

Her pussy was gripping me hard, and every time she sat down a little more it did this rippling thing as her muscles squeezed. She had an amazing core despite her slightly softer body, likely from stripping and pole work. The only one of the girls who had squeezed me like this had been Terra.

"Fuck, princess," I groaned, grabbing both her ass cheeks in my hands and squeezing them before pulling them apart so I could see where I was entering that perfect pussy.

"Call me that again," she gasped, sitting down all the way until she was resting her ass in my lap and she leaned back until her head was on my shoulder.

"You're killing me here, princess," I groaned into her ear. "I want to fucking pound you." I let go of her ass and reached around her, grabbing her big tits through the fishnet of the shirt.

"Are you close?" she asked. "Isthis going to get that first pop out of the way?"

"I don't need a starter-cum to fuck you for a good amount of time, Tanya," I said.

She turned a little to face me more. "How many times have you come today?" she asked.

That took me a moment to answer, running back through the day. Once with Wanda and Becca in the morning. Three times with Terra? Or was it four? Once with Ami and Leia. Was there another one I was forgetting?

Fuck, that made me feel a little bad if I was starting to forget all of the sexual encounters I had in a day. Ithad been a long day, though.

"Six, I think," I said.

"Jesus," Tanya grunted. "How many of those girls did you have sex with?"

"Technically only one," I chuckled. "The others were from other stuff."

"Fuck," she groaned. "OK, you feel fucking amazing in me, but still..." She sat up and off of me and slid onto the seat next to me, then we quickly got the box open and soon I had a condom on, hugging my shaft.

Then, when she tried to re-mount me, we quickly realized that while she was delicious, she wasn't exactly super wet. That led to Tanya getting out of the SUV, grabbing her keys from the front seat, and ducking into the house to go get some lube. She was still wearing the kilt from her outfit along with the fishnet top so she wasn't entirely naked, but watching her near-naked form walking in the dark outside was still a silly kind of hot. I also had a big desire to just follow her into the house so we could fuck properly, but she'd specifically said she wasn't bringing me in so I stayed put.

Tanya came back out a couple minutes later, carrying a slim bottle of lube, and as she got to the back door of the car she stuck out her tongue and pressed her tits to the window, her nipples and areola squishing deliciously. Then she was back inside and she was giving me another quick handy to spread the lube.

"OK, attempt three," she chuckled as she straddled me again, sitting high on her knees to get into position. This put her tits on the level of my face, and her pink hair was falling down around the both of us as she looked down at me. I grabbed her butt again and she slowly sank down onto my cock with a groan.

I kissed her once she was fully seated, and that's when Tanya blew my mind a little. Her blowjob might have been subpar, but she had amazing control over her body and I felt like she knew every way to tease and please me.

Tanya ground her hips and rolled her body like she was dancing on my cock. Her ass clenched and wiggled. Her tits rose and fell, brushing against me, then pushing firmly, then pulling back and jiggling wonderfully as she leaned away and humped her hips up and down more. She moved in every direction, humping up and down and griding to stir me inside her.

And the whole time she had a look of concentration on her face, her jaw falling open just a little and her tongue dancing across her lower lip as her expression twitched between smiles, smirks and flickers of unadulterated pleasure.

I let her do her thing for a bit, groaning and moaning and feeling her body from shoulders to thighs to tell her exactly what she was doing to me. Then I took a little more control, running my hand up to the side of her neck and placing my thumb at her lips. She took it in and sucked, levelling a hot gaze at me, and I took my thumb back and used her spit to slide it down between us and started diddling it over her slim, slick lips and little clit.

Tanya exhaled heavily with her entire body when I touched her there, and then she rolled forward to press her chest to mine again and kissed me hard, biting my bottom lip as she rode me towards her orgasm. I raised my other hand and grabbed her back her hair again, remembering that she said she liked that. She gasped and let go of my lip with her teeth as I snapped her head back.

"Come on my cock," I ordered her gruffly. I wanted to thrust up into her but the limitations of being tall and sitting in the back seat made that difficult. "Do it, Tanya. Come."

"Yessss!" she hissed as I kissed her throat. "Goooood, fuck."

She came down quickly, but I didn't let go of her hair and I buried my face between her tits for a long moment.

"Tell me what to do," she panted as I came back up and kissed her lightly again. "Go full Tarzan."

"Then bend over," I said, sliding my hand back to grab her ass.

"Fuck yes, Tiger," she grinned.

Chapter 232

Tanya bent over in the back seat of her car was awesome.

Tanya bent over, with my fingers clawed with her hair pulled into a rough ponytail as I railed into her and she thrust her ass back at me was even better.

This wasn't making love. This was sex. I don't know what had actually led Tanya to say yes to the hookup - or at least what had pushed her over the edge - but we were doing what we'd come here to do.

We fucked.

She'd asked me to go 'full Tarzan' and that's what I did. I was fucking into her with powerful strokes that clapped her jiggly ass cheeks against my pelvis. My balls, feeling full again but not yet closing in on orgasm, were smacking into her clit and mound as I slammed to my full depth over and over. We had to shift several times as the force of our fucking drove her forwards, or caused one of our legs to slip from the seat.

I wanted to do nasty things to this woman. I wanted to get my fingers in her mouth. I wanted to pull out the buttplug and fill her ass. I wanted to turn her around, lay her on her back and fuck her throat.

Fucking her clenching cunt, pulling her hair so her head was snapped back as she panted and howled her pleasure, and reaching down below her to finger her clit or maul her tits is where I drew the line. Even in my booze-enhanced ego state, I listened to her boundaries, which made me feel even better about this whole thing because I felt like the fucking man.

Tanya's knee slipped again and she went down to her stomach, but this time instead of lifting her up by her hips so she could reposition I followed her. I fucking down into her a bit more, getting over her more fully, and I turned her head forcefully and kissed her. Her return of the kiss was hungry and full of moans.

"Tell me one of your fantasies," I said to her. "Where are we fucking?"

She gasped and put out an arm to brace herself against the car door. "We're at a movie theatre and we just realized there's only one other couple in the theatre. You lift up the armrest and we completely ignore the movie as you eat me out and then we fuck. At some point, I realize the other couple is watching us and fucking as well. You're slamming into me and I can tell the other lady is jealous of me."

"That's hot," I told her. "You're into public sex?"

She smirked and shook her head. "Not really. The dark car made me think of a drive-in, and that made me think of a theatre. You tell me one."

"We're at home. I just got home from work and I find you in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron. You baked a pie for after dinner that night and the house smells like pastry and strawberries. You know exactly what you're doing when you wag your ass at me, and soon I'm eating you out as you finish the last dishes. Then, just as I'm going to fuck you from behind, standing at the counter, my fiancee comes in. She drops to her knees and gets under the front of your apron and starts eating your pussy while I start pushing into your ass."

"Fuuuuck, Tiger," Tanya moaned. "I'm not much of a domestic."

"I bet you'd make an awesome domestic woman for the right man," I said.

"Probably," she smirked. "Sharing me with your fiancee though, huh? Are all your sluts there?"

"Didn't think that far," I admitted. "Your turn."

"We're at some big State fair. There's a massive Ferris wheel with enclosed seats. We pile in, and as soon as we're off the ground I'm getting naked. Your fiancee starts sucking on my left boob, and that blonde who organized your trip is on my other one. You start fucking me right there on the floor of the Ferris wheel compartment, and we have to wonder if people can notice it rocking. Then your fiancee sits on my face as you rail my pussy and creampie me. Your blonde licks it out of me as you watch, stroking yourself hard for round two."

"I think my girls would love to play with you," I growled. "Tell me another."

"It's your turn," she panted, pressing her forehead to the seat as she rocked through a mini orgasm.

"I want to hear what you like," I growled. "Tell me another."

"We're in bed on a Saturday morning," she said. "We've been busy and haven't had sex in a little bit. I've been missing your cock. You wake me up by eating me. Your sluts are somewhere else in the house - they decided to give us the morning. You spend an hour between my legs until I feel like I can't take any more, and then you slide up and kiss me as you enter me. We have slow, heavy sex as we make out. By the time I'm staggering out of the room I'm dripping your cum out of me, you filled me up so much."

"Sounds pretty domestic to me," I grunted with a smirk.

"Not as much as me doing the dishes," she laughed.

"I want to fuck you in a shower," I said. "I want to watch the water trailing all over your body."

"I want to fuck you on a beach," she panted.

"I want to bend you over and push your face into the pussy of one of the women I love," I said.

"I want-" She gulped, interrupting herself as she strained and flexed, and then came again. Another hard one.

I kissed her cheek as she was coming, her pussy clenching hard enough that I stopped moving for a moment

"Fuuuuuuyuuuuh," Tanya keened as she got her breath back, and then exhaled hard and lost the strength in her limbs for a moment as she went limp on the seat. I pulled out of her, my hard cock bouncing against her ass cheeks for a moment, and I manhandled her over onto her back and got between her thighs, leaning down to kiss her softly until she stirred on her own.

Chapter 233

I was fucking Tanya again as soon as she was ready, this time in missionary as she kept her legs wrapped around my waist. Her kilt was pooled up around her waist much as it had been the entire time, but now as we thrust at each other hard I could watch her big tits bouncing in the fishnet shirt. She had both hands up over her head to brace against the car door, both to stop from sliding from my pounding and also to give her some leverage to fuck back at me.

Leaning down over her a bit more, I put my lips around one of her hard nipples and sucked ferociously, making her moan loudly. When I popped away she gasped and bit her bottom lip hard enough that I wondered if she was going to draw blood.

"Be rough with them," she grunted. "Pull my nipples. Slap them around. Please- Fuck! You like my tits, right? They aren't too big and floppy? I noticed your fiance has nice, medium-sized ones."

I used both hands to maul her tits, pinching both nipples between my thumbs and fingers. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked. "Tanya, your tits are fucking amazing." I pulled on those nipples, driving myself deep into her and stopping my thrusts so that she could focus on the feeling in her tits. I wiggled both nipples roughly, her bounty of tit flesh jiggling as she closed her eyes and moaned from her throat.

"Do that, baby," she groaned. "Fuck, do that."

I pulled out and thrust into her hard, then let go of one nipple and clapped my hand across the broad side of her bouncy tits in a spank.

"Oooooh, fuck, Tiger," she gasped.

I started my fucking again, this time with hard, heavy strokes instead of the fast-paced pounding we'd been doing. This gave me more dexterity with my hands to start teasing and pinching and slapping her tits. Her beautiful nipples were only a shade or two pinker than her skin at the start, but as I worked them over I could see them flushing more from the rough treatment. Each of them stood tall out of the holes in the fishnet shirt, and I even used those corded strands to tease them by sliding the shirt back and forth over her bust roughly. I was more careful with the rest of her tits, not wanting to leave a mark on her, but I spanked and pinched the sides and underboob, hefting them higher and letting them drop. Then I adjusted on her suddenly and the next time I hefted them I held them there, her tits standing tall from her chest, and I lowered my lips and softly kissed and licked those abused nipples.

"Huh! Huh-!" she breathed, her eyes closing and her jaw opening as her breaths came heavy in time with my powerful thrusts. The look of concentration on her face as it twisted slightly in a powerful orgasm was beautiful and such a fucking turn-on.

I had a brief moment, seeing her with her mouth open like that, of wanting to spit on her like Wanda enjoyed. It felt like the right move, to claim her in a filthy way, but I held myself back. She hadn't listed that kind of thing ahead of time, and it would likely require fixing her makeup.

But God, did I want to claim her. We hadn't spent much time together, but between her look and her personality, I knew in another life we could have clicked together. It wouldn't be fair to her though - I was OK with Cassidy's modelling work because while some of it could be teasing, it was never overtly sexual. The others I'd been falling for, I realized at that moment, were much the same. Becca, Wanda, Ami and Leia all drew the line at artful lingerie or even more. Their costumes could be a little revealing for specific characters, but none of them did nude shoots or more. Cattie was almost the same, except that Heather had been pushing her to do more sexually teasing stuff. And Terra's career was different as an athletic and bikini model. She was sexy but never sexual.

I could see myself having that fantasy life with Tanya, even with her mixed up with the others, but I'd be asking her to make changes to her life that I had no idea if she'd be open to. Stripping would be out for sure, and I didn't know enough about her to know what else I might have felt the need to demand.

I wanted her, but I wanted the idea of her that was in my head.

And the fact that, with Cassidy's help, I could use the App to make those changes was scary.

Tanya blinked her eyes open and smiled up at me as she panted. "Fuck, you're pushing almost all of my buttons at once, Tiger," she said. "Are you close?"

"Yeah," I exhaled heavily.

"Where do you want to come?" she asked. "Your choice, baby. This is the best fuck I've ever had, and I can't believe it's in the back seat of my car."

I wanted to stay inside her. My primal self wanted to rip this fucking condom off that was separating us and drive myself deep and fill her up.

"Inside me?" she asked, her eyes a little big. Had she just read my mind?

"No," I grunted. "I wouldn't demand that."

"All over my face?" she offered. She hadn't been reading my mind. She kind of wanted a big, spectacular ending to this too.

"I'm going to come all over this cute little bush and up your stomach," I groaned. "And I'm going to imagine it's me filling up this perfect fucking pussy."

"Do it," she gasped, squeezing her thighs around my side.

I pulled out of her and ripped the condom off, sliding my fingers against her juicy cunt to lube them up and make her groan, then jerking myself off rapidly.

"Do it, Tiger," she panted, humping the air lightly as she watched me stroking. "Cover me in your cum. You made me realize you love my taste, and now I want to taste you. Cover my mound. Spatter my stomach. Make medream about what it should have felt like inside me if we were being really bad. God, I want to be bad, Tiger. I want to beso bad with you."

I came, the first shot firing all the way up her torso and stringing from her underboob to her navel. The next one went just as far, and the next four lost a bit of velocity but were larger, spattering her torso. The last two were weaker and streaked across her mound, sticking in the tightly trimmed pubic hair.

"Yeesss, baby," Tanya cooed as she watched me come. "Yes, Tiger. That's so fucking hot. Oh my God, there's so much. You're such a fuckingstud."

When I finished I let out a little chuckle of an exhale, and she grinned at me and giggled, and soon we were both laughing as we caught our breaths and felt our adrenaline slowly coming down.

Chapter 234

I was the first to move, but Tanya reached out to stop me. "Hold on," she said. "I owe your fiancee something. Grab your phone."

It took a moment to fish for my pants and get my phone out.

"I promised to take a picture of where you came," Tanya said, then chuckled again. "I guess that's just all over me."

"God, you look sexy," I said as I brought up my camera app and raised the phone a bit to get a flattering angle that showed her tits to her mound. The cum wasn't super visible in the dark with just the house lights outside lighting us up, but I could still see it and her tits.

Tanya motioned to see the photo and I handed her my phone. She took a look and smiled at me, then handed it back. "Take another one," she said. "With my face in it this time, Tiger. I'm not shy of you having a full nude of me."

I smirked and did so, and Tanya bit her lip and smirked at the camera as I took it. She approved of this one. I took the phone back and with my other hand I softly stroked one of her tits, my thumb playing over her abused nipple. "Can I ask for something too?"

"Mmm," she hummed, closing her eyes as she shuddered a little at my teasing. "Anything."

"Can I take a picture of your delicious, tasty, gorgeous pussy?" I asked. "Cassidy will be so jealous that I got to eat something so fucking pretty."

That made Tanya grin and she nodded. I slid back as far as I could and she spread her legs, giving me a clear view of her cunt. It wasn't exactly the pristine view it had been when I started, having been through a good fucking and still flushed with her lingering arousal, but it was still almost perfect. I lowered the camera and took the shot, sighing at how pretty it was. Then Tanya reached down and spread her lips a little wider - her labia were so sparse that it didn't actually reveal anything else, but it was still that much more lewd and I took that photo as well.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,069 Followers