All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 231-240'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
P_DoggP_Dogg8 months ago

Best damned series on Literotica

HiFrancHiFranc8 months ago

By “all in”, does she mean that she’s going to go back with them?

NewtScamanderNewtScamander8 months ago

Wow, great chapter, left us hanging but that just keeps me wanting more. Can’t wait for the next release to read the claiming of Cattie. Love your work, thanks for sharing!!!!!!

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor8 months ago

This just keeps getting better and better. I just hope that Sherri and Heather get their due at his hands, or the App's.

The2thdocThe2thdoc8 months ago

Keep it coming. Great story, great build up.

GodultraGodultra8 months ago

I hate Heather cunt….. but a peak in to her bed with the sister might be interesting.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop8 months ago

Nooooooooo . Break you and your cliffhangers will be the end of me . Awesome as always , keep u the fantastic work.

GonzoLifeGonzoLife8 months ago

Awesome as always, I hate the cliffhangers, love the Te.....nsion! Cannot not wait for the next part.

D1noSlayerD1noSlayer8 months ago

Fantastic writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Man, been waiting for that to happen the whole story!

MNHammerMNHammer8 months ago

You’re shaping up to be a solid HaremLit author. Keep it up.

Oberon72Oberon728 months ago

Great story and well written. C’mon man, give Cassidy a break…

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P7 months ago

OMG. Keeping track of everyone's relationships and now how Robbie and Cassie are.coming to peace with their own is amazing.

Their was always going to be breakups with all the hookups and love being shared. Looking to forward to how the last two days of the trip finish and the counciling that theses two need before they get married.

Lincdaddy8Lincdaddy87 months ago

This story is tied as one of my absolute favorites. Its one i could reread over and over and not get sick of. Please keep the story going, hopefully past the end of the trip.

lovesbingereadinglovesbingereading6 months ago

When is the next chapter coming

lovesbingereadinglovesbingereading6 months ago

When is the next chapter coming

The2thdocThe2thdoc6 months ago

Ok, I just reread the entire series. We are way overdue for the next drop. Excellent work. But I need to read what comes next!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot4 months ago

💧 💧-- For the shower, for the tears of joy, for the arousal of ofthe characters, for the emotions running around in my brain (and I'm sure in most of the others who have read this far), and just on general principle. This whole milieu from the start of the party to here, is about as well crafted a piece of writing as I have ever enjoyed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Aaaah. Damn. I was rooting for Heather to get her shit together… not that I can say I’m surprised. She’s seemed more interested in ‘possessing’ Cathrine than being her partner. Especially when you consider how much she’s been chasing the sister.

Besides that though the car sex was hot as hell. ^.^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...