AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 231-240

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed through my nose, my eyes closed.

"That doesn't make you responsible though, Robbie," Wanda whispered. "That doesn't erase anyone else's responsibility. JC still did what he did. He still is who he is. All the little things that have piled up between him and Terra are real. She still wants what she wants."

"I'm breaking up a relationship," I said quietly. "I never wanted to-"

"Shh," Wanda hushed me. "You didn't do anything that JC hadn't agreed to, or even asked you to do. Terra didn't either. They made choices. They fucked around with the idea of an open relationship, just like I did, and they found out. Just like I did. It's Terra's decision what she wants."

"You know, if this was supposed to be a pep talk, it's only half-working," I said dryly.

That brought a soft chuckle from her. "I love you, Tiger," she said. "This isn't a pep talk. This is processing."

"I love you too, Wanda," I said, shifting to get my arm around her so I could hug her.

We were still hugging when Cassidy came out of the bathroom, her hair wet and the towel wrapped around her chest. "She wants you again," she said.

"Are you OK?" I asked as I stood. I was still naked and had left a wet butt print on the end of the bed.

Cassidy nodded, then broke a small smile for me as she took my hand. "I will be," she said. "Go talk to her. Everything she says, I already said yes to, OK?"

I went back into the bathroom and Cattie opened the shower door, asking me to come in. The water hit me and it wasn't as hot as it had been - we were running out of hot water in the tank below deck.

"Hi," she said, slipping her arms around my waist.

"Hey," I replied, hugging around her shoulders. She melted against me a little, resting her head on my chest.

"So, I love you," she said. "And Cassidy. It's different though. I love you as a couple, as my best friends. I love her as mybest friend, and a little lustfully - I've always thought she was gorgeous and hot, and that you were a lucky man. But you... Robbie, I loved you like a favourite cousin. Or maybe a hot, older brother or something. Someone I could fantasize about safely because you were my best friend's fiance and it would never happen. But then everything happened on the trip and I just love you. Romantically. Sexually. You and Cassidy have acted more like family to me, except for the sex part, than my own family has since I was a kid. I love you."

"I love you too, Catherine," I said, breaking a smile even if I felt like maybe I should be waiting.

"I'm all in," she said. "I don't know how it will work, or what we'll do, but if you'll have me I'm all in on you and Cassidy. I want to date you, and make love to you, and call you my guy and have you call me your girl. And I'll happily do that, sharing you with Cassidy, and whoever else is falling for you. Becca. Wanda. Whoever is taking it seriously."

"I would-" I actually choked up. "Catherine, I would love that," I finally managed.

She smiled like I'd lit up a Christmas tree and I leaned in and we kissed. It was deep and powerful and I could taste her finality on this, her desire running rampant. Just the way she stood in my arms I could tell she felt safe and welcome and centred and sure of this.

We finally broke apart.

"There's something else though," she said. "Something I don't think will be too hard on you."

"What is it, baby?" I asked, "Just tell me."

Cattie looked up into my eyes and for the first time since I got back in the shower with her, I could tell there was still a bit of nerves going on. "Sometime soon, I'm going to want you to make love to me the way I know you want to. But right now I need something else. I do actually like Dominance play, and I want that in my relationship. But I want it to be real, and proper, with someone I trust completely. I thought that was supposed to be Heather, but she never earned it. You, Robbie - you have it. You have my love and my trust. Tonight I need you to dominate me. I need you to claim me, and erase Heather from my system. I need you to love me, and let me submit to you. Can we do that, please?"

I wasn't sure, deep in my gut, that I could do it. Not until that last little request, that question. It wasn't begging or pleading, but somehow it touched in me something that let me know this was something she didn't just think she wanted, it was something she deeply wanted. It was a core part of her that had been hurt by Heather, and needed tending to.

I kissed her again as the water continued to cool, beating against my shoulders. I kissed her and slid my hands from her back and up to her shoulders before wreathing my fingers at the back of her neck. Pulling her away from me, I looked deep into her eyes. "I'll love you forever," I promised her.

"I know you will," she smiled softly.

"Then yes, Catherine. Tonight I'll take you, heart and body," I said. "And tomorrow you'll still be mine."

She smiled broadly with every word, and a tear dropped from the inner corner of her eye as I finished.

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================