AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 251-260

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What really stood out though, especially as the stragglers started coming out of their rooms - there wasn't sight nor sound of Heather or Sherry. Even Ginny, who came out from the back looking somewhat zombified, made an appearance. She got a bottle of water in her, then went and found Cattie and pulled her up to the top deck in a hushed conversation before coming back down and starting to mingle.

I caught Cattie's eye as she returned as well and she gave me a reassuring smile and nod, but I could tell she was bothered and made a point to go over to her and pick her up into a big hug, spinning her lightly and standing her on the seat of the couch. And then, in front of half the crew of gals, I kissed her.

It wasn't a big statement - everyone knew already. But it still was a physical one, between me and her.

"Thank you, Tiger," she sighed as the kiss ended and she was looking slightly down at me from her higher position.

"Anytime, Catherine," I said.

Breakfast was served, and folks drifted away in small groups. Becca and Wanda went and sat in the living room of the Singles Boat, while Cassidy and Cattie sat out on the porch of the Couples Boat together. I was a little surprised to see Terra and Ami pair off, considering they were pretty different from each other and I wasn't sure I'd seen them hanging out before. Heels, JC and Ginny ended up eating up top, while I ended up sitting with Leia and Zenya above the porch where Cattie and Cassidy were. I didn't want to eavesdrop on them, but I did want to be close at hand if Heather made her appearance.

"Zee, hon, no offence but you look how I feel," Leia said after she devoured her first pancake.

"I look how I feel," Zenya groaned, then turned to me. "Robbie, please don't judge me for not having any makeup on right now."

That made me blink. "Zenya, none of the girls are wearing make-up this morning. And other than looking tired as balls, you still look cute." She had her bright red-dyed hair back in a frizzy ponytail, and while her usual overkill eye makeup was missing and her face looked a little puffier, she was still an attractive woman.

"Well, thanks," she mumbled, blushing a little. "So... how did last night go? Everything is a little fuzzy, but I remember having fun."

Leia snorted and covered her mouth.

"Uh oh," Zenya said. "What did I do?"

It was my turn to blush as Leia told Zenya whatshe remembered seeing Zenya do, including her 'giving me a lap dance' that was actually her getting my cock out and stroking it.

"Oh my God," Zenya groaned, hiding her face. "I can't believe drunk-me was that slutty."

"Well, if I know sober-Zenya, you're probably just as horny now as you were last night," Leia giggled.

"Shut up!" Zenya said, but cackled as she flushed. She turned to me. "Was it good, at least?"

"It was hot," I admitted. "Not long enough to be 'good' I think, but definitely hot."

"Well, if we're being honest, Leia isn't wrong," Zenya said. "I'm horny as hell. Any shot at... you know?"

"We might be able to find some time today," I said, looking her in the eye. "And I want to. Really."

She smiled and rolled her lips in to bite them in a smile, then glanced at Leia. "You're still OK with that, right?"

Leia nodded, reaching over and taking my hand. "As long as I get a little attention from him, I don't mind."

"I'll check with Becca and Cassidy too," Zenya said.

"You don't need to," I said. "But if youdo want to check, you should probably talk with Cattie too."

"Why?" Zenya asked.

Leia and I both went wide-eyed. "Jesus, Zee," Leia said. "You reallydon't remember last night. Why do you think you woke up in my room this morning?"

I left it to Leia to explain things to Zenya, only confirming the latest developments. Zenya was shocked, and more than a little disgusted, at what had happened in her cabin. She was just starting to congratulate me on supporting Cattie through everything when she was interrupted by Becca coming over to us.

"Becca, baby girl," Zenya said. "Me and Robbie getting it on. OK with you?"

"If you can find time in his packed schedule," Becca smirked. "You might be able to squeeze fifteen minutes in somewhere or other."

"Better than nothing," Zenya giggled. "Now, bitch, why didn't you kick thatactual bitch off the trip?"

Becca sighed and glanced at me. "We need to get moving again. Could you help Ami get us unhooked?"

"Sure," I said, standing up and handing Leia my plate when she offered to take it. I leaned in and kissed Leia, then up and kissed Becca. "Anything else?"

"Actually," Becca said, "Once we've found a spot, Leia and I have a photo shoot to do. Want to be our photographer?"

"Sure," I said. "If that's good with you two?"

"Of course it is," Leia said.

"It's a plan," I said.

"Great," Zenya grumbled. "Another time slot snaked from under me."

All four of us chuckled as I went to start getting the boats ready for more travel.

Chapter 255

We detached the boats without much issue, some of the girls still going for seconds of the greasy breakfast but everyone got onto the boats they planned to travel on. And still, at least by the time we detached and I was in the Pilot's Cabin again, there had been no sighting of Heather or Sherry.

As I put the boat into motion I heard a small commotion behind me and, looking back, I saw that most of the girls had decided to come up to the top deck and start catching some sun. Cassidy and Wanda both waved to me, and they were joined by Heels and Leia, who had decided to ride with us. Terra, from what I understood, was down below and having a conversation with JC and I didn't know how I evenwanted to feel about that. The conversation with her had been a bit of a rollercoaster and my head and my heart were more than a little at war with each other when it came to her.

The last unaccounted-for woman on the boat joined me in the Pilot's Cabin a few minutes after we were in full motion.

"Hey, Tiger," Cattie said, stepping behind me and rubbing a hand up and under my shirt to trail her fingernails over my skin.

"Hey, gorgeous," I said, looping an arm back around her shoulders to hug her to me. "Good breakfast?"

"Mhmm," she nodded. "Though I'm going to be honest, I'm more than a little jacked up on an adrenaline crash right now. I really thought she'd come out at some point there, but she didn't. She's being such a coward."

"It'll happen sooner than later," I sighed, kissing her on the forehead. "Anything I can do?"

"Actually, I'm here about what I can do foryou," she said. "I checked in with Terra and she said you guys ended up having an important conversation and she left you hanging a bit. I started it, so I think it's only fair I come back around to make sure you get off, Tiger."

"With the girls right out there?" I asked. "And there's more boats out now."

"Fuck it," Cattie smiled at me naughtily. "All the girls out there are, or were, fucking you too except for Heels. And I'm all yours. As long as I keep my top on, no one can see what we're doing clearly."

I chuckled and she grinned, going to her knees in front of me and getting my shorts down. My cock was soon between her lips and growing quickly to full size. "God, that's it, baby," I groaned, running my hand through her silky black hair as I kept the other on the steering wheel. "Suck my cock."

She hummed happily and went up a pitch when I took a little more control and pulled her harder onto my cock, pushing her deep onto it. She took it gamely, slurping and bobbing. The positioning made it hard for her to look up and meet my eye with any consistency, especially since I was driving and paying attention to the lake, so when I did glance down I could see she had her eyes closed serenely as she sucked me.

Then, without any real warning, she pulled away and stood up, getting in front of me like earlier and dropping my shorts she was still wearing to the floor. "Fuck me, Tiger," she begged me, taking control of the steering wheel from me. "I can handle following Becca, and you can step in if something goes wrong. I just want you to hold my hips and fuck me hard."

I leaned over her and kissed her ferociously, my cock pressed to the small of back as I reached under her crop top and palmed both of her tits roughly. "I love you, Catherine. All of you. But right now, I especially love your dirty mouth."

"You like when I talk dirty, Tiger?" she asked. "When I beg you to ream my little pussy with your cock? Sliding it in and out of me, carving your essence into me? Claiming me over and over so that no one else will ever take your place?"

"I do, you mouthy little- unnnngh," I groaned, slipping my cock into her.

"Yeesss, Tiger," she moaned.

I started thrusting into her quickly, finding our pace as she kept us moving relatively straight. Doing as she'd wanted, I held the smooth skin of her waist and pulled her back onto me as I thrust forward. Her dirty talk drifted for a bit, devolving into small girlish grunts and groans. They just encouraged me and I clapped my hand down on her ass, squeezing her fleshy cheek firmly.

"Fuck, Tiger," Cattie yelped, though it turned into a moan of pleasure. "You want my ass again, don't you? God, you took it so good last night. I couldn't believe how easily I turned into an absolute anal whore for you, and I love it. But it's a little tender right now, or else I would let you do that to me right here in public."

"Are you close?" I asked her.

She nodded silently, her black hair bouncing a little with the energy of it.

I buried myself deep into her and slid my hands from her hips up to cup her tits again, mashing them gently as I humped into her with short, hard strokes.

"You're all mine, Catherine," I whispered harsh and breathy in her ear. "My girlfriend who I love. My lover. My slut. My little cockwhore. Are you going to come for me, Catherine? Are you feeling it building down in your toes, trying to rise up like a geyser?"

"I do," Cattie groaned. "Fuck, Robbie, I do."

"You've been an excellent girlfriend this morning, and an excellent sex pet, baby," I groaned. "I don't want you to hold it. I want you to let go as soon as it reaches its peak."

"OK, Tiger," she gasped. Only a few strokes later she gasped. "I'm going to come, Tiger. I'm going to come on your cock. It's so good inside me. It's so... yesss!"

Her pussy squeezed down, and after the teasing I'd already gotten that morning I couldn't hold myself back either. I grunted and pushed that little bit more into her and felt my balls roiling as I came inside of her.

"Yes, Robbie. Oh, God, yes," she moaned. "Fill me up. Give me that creampie, my love. God, it feels so fucking- Unnnnngh, yes. I love that feeling of you claiming me, master. It's so fucking good. I love it so much."

I held her as we both came down from the high of our orgasms, our panting coming out in sequence. I eventually let go of her as my cock softened and started to fall out of her. Once we mostly had our breath back I turned her around and leaned her back against the steering wheel, taking control of it with a hand on either side of her while I kissed her thoroughly.

"Sorry," she whispered, blushing, once the kiss ended.

"It's OK," I said, nuzzling her nose with mine. "I could tell you wanted to say it last night. And earlier today."

Her blush deepened, turning her a light pink from her hairline to her chest. "Is that OK? I know it's kind of a lot."

I kissed her in response. If she wanted to call me 'master' during sex, who was I to turn down that honorific?

"I love you, Catherine," I said as I pulled away.

"I love you too, Tiger," she said, then smiled a silly little happy smile. "Master."

Chapter 256

"Sounds like you guys are done in here?" Cassidy asked from the doorway.

"We are," Cattie nodded, stepping out from between my arms and reaching down to snag my shorts from the floor. She quickly slipped them on and then hopped up onto the counter to sit.

"Gonna leave a wet spot in those," Cassidy said with a smirk as she came in, coming over to me and giving me a kiss. Then she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth, cleaning the taste of me and Cattie off of it with long licks around her smile.

"Probably," Cattie sighed, then looked at me completely unphased by what my fiancee was doing. "How many pairs did you bring?"

"Four, I think," I said. "And I've already lost two to you and Wanda."

Cattie made a face and shrugged. "Guess I'll need to claim that last clean pair," she chuckled.

When Cassidy was finished she kissed the tip of my dick and then covered it up with my shorts before standing. She slipped around me to hop onto the counter next to Cattie. "Way to finish what you started," she chuckled.

"Hey, when Terra told me she left him hanging I couldn't let that stand. Our man needs his balls emptied regularly if we're going to get them used to fucking even more often than he was before this trip," Cattie said.

"So three times a day instead of two," Cassidy grinned, scrunching her nose.

"Nice," Cattie giggled and high-fived her friend.

"You two are going to be trouble," I sighed.

"Already are, Tiger," Cassidy said. "We've been talking about what it will look like, being with both of us."

"And leaving things open-ended to fit in the others, too," Cattie said. "We've got it hammered out enough that it's time to tell you about the plan."

"Gee, thanks for thinking of me," I snorted and shook my head with a wry grin.

"Shush, Tiger," Cassidy said. "It's simple, really. As long as you're still sure about it, I'm your fiancee and we'll still get married on schedule - and if that changes, I understand and I hope we can figure it out. I still don't want you to feel pressured; everything I did, I know is inexcusable. If it's too much just-"

"You're rambling, Cass," Cattie said. "He gets the point."

"Right," Cassidy sighed. "So, if we're still status quo, Cattie will beyour official girlfriend. She supports me completely in us being best friends and sharing you, and when you say it's OK to us both fooling around with you at the same time, butus not dating each other too."

"I love you both, but I'min love with you, Robbie," Cattie said. "And I think the boundary for Cassidy is good for her."

"OK," I agreed.

"Cattie told me your plan about the end of the trip, and obviously I wholeheartedly agree," Cass said. "Beyond that, we don't have an official date yet but she'll move to Vegas to be with us."

"My lease is up in two months on my little condo," she said. "So not that long, and time for me to transition everything before making the move."

"Things get more complicated about the actual move and living situation since we don't know who else might join us," Cassidy said. "So that part is really open. But when it comes to the relationship we're agreed - Cattie and I are completely monogamous with you, and we're fine with everyone else you've been getting close to who want to pursue you after the trip."

"Along with new case-by-case encounters back in Vegas, or in the future," Cattie said. "Cassidy argued that you should still have completely open opportunities though."

"I ended up agreeing that, with more people in dedicated relationships with you, they should probably get a say," Cassidy said. "But, anyways, those are our general boundaries - no outside sex, hookups or even flirting unless it's specifically agreed to by you."

"I'm also going to pull back from the lewd stuff I was posting," Cattie said. "It was bringing in more cash, but I didn't need it for growth and it was mostly Heather pushing me into it. I might want to be a slut, but I want to beyour slut and no one else should get that."

"So what do you think?" Cassidy asked.

I blew out a long breath. They were offering me the absolute world and while I felt like I didn't deserve it, I also sort of felt like Idid. Before that week I'd never considered a relationship that wasn't monogamous, and now it was like they were offering me multiple monogamous relationships instead of polyamory.

Maybe Terra's 'harem' joke was more real than I thought because I very much loved the idea of being 'inclusively exclusive' with my girls.

"I think I agree with everything so far," I said. "And I need to pinch myself to make sure this is real. Have you talked to anyone else?"

"We will," Cassidy assured me. "Becca mentioned we're having a dinner date with her, so we'll discuss it then."

"That's cute," Cattie said. "I can't wait to go on a real date with you."

"When we're back in Vegas," I promised her. "A solo one and a trio date with all of us."

"That leaves Wanda as the only other for-sure conversation that needs to happen. What's the latest update on everyone else?" Cassidy asked.

"I need to sit and talk with Leia and Ami," I said. "Ami and I are saying the big L now, but she's straight and I don't know exactly what she wants out of this. Sharing doesn't make as much sense if she isn't occasionally getting the benefits of that sharing."

"She wants you," Cattie said. "Though she might want to start long distance."

"I'll find out," I said. "Leia isn't defined yet either, though sheis open to the sharing stuff."

"I think she'll say yes," Cassidy said. "At least long distance to start. You need to make sure you give her another proper dicking before the end of the trip though. And anal if you can swing it."

"What is with you and wanting to see chicks getting pounded in the butt this week?" Cattie asked her.

"I dunno, it's hot," Cassidy shrugged. "Knowing my- I meanour man is such a stud they'll give up their asses for him?"

"Horny bitch," Cattie chuckled with a little snort and a smile. Then she turned back to me. "What about Zenya? She's been coming on strong."

"I don't know if it's anything more than physical," I said. "It's been alot this week and she kind of kept signalling she wanted something but fell through the cracks on time."

"Well, you should definitely at least fuck her," Cassidy said.

"I agree, she's looking a little desperate for it," Cattie grinned. "If anything else develops, I think she's an absolutely lovely person and goes out of her way to be kind to people."

"That leaves Terra," Cassidy said. "How did your conversation go with her this morning? Is she breaking up with JC?"

Chapter 257

Cassidy's question brought a long sigh out of me. "That conversation was... real," I said. "She isn't fully decided yet, and I- Look, Cass, don't chase her down about this, OK? She pressed for the answer and I admitted that deep down I wanted her to be mine, but I also told her the truth - for all that I want her, I don't know if she wants what a relationship with me would be. After JC, she wants loyalty and to feel special and wanted, and while I can try my best to give her the second two things, I can't promise her loyalty. We left it at admitting we want each other, but she's going to think about things more and talk to some of the others."

"Robbie," Cassidy grunted. "She's completely smitten with you. How could you put questions in her head like that?"

"How could I not, Cass?" I asked. "We're uprooting lives here. Two relationships are already trashed because I got involved - even if they were already going in that direction - and maybe I don't want a third to go that way when there are real questions about if it makes sense for her."

Cassidy sucked in a breath to argue with me, but Cattie stopped her. "He's not wrong, babe," she said. When I glanced over I could see Cattie had a hand on Cassidy's knee and was looking at her intently. "Terra needs to go into things with eyes wide open. And Robbie is trying to do the right thing." Then she turned to me and kicked me in the butt from her perch on the counter. "But that doesn't mean you leave her hanging either, dummy. And I say that as your loving girlfriend. God, she must be absolutely mindfucked right now, Robbie!"