AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 251-260

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,016 Followers

She came, her one leg shuddering as she half-rolled to the side, pulling away from me as she was overloaded for a moment. I let her go, but as her leg started to stop shaking and her breathing dropped a bit I rolled her the rest of the way onto her stomach and pressed my face between her thighs again, this time eating her from behind.

Leia reached back with one hand, grabbing me by the hair and keeping me in place as her other hand searched for something to hold onto. Becca ended up shifting and taking it, holding it. "That's it, Leia," she cooed softly. "Enjoy it."

Leia's moans filled the area until she squealed and pressed her hips towards the groan as she came again, her legs kicking up on either side of me. As soon as she was done she was pushing me away and rolling over. "Sit up," she said, her voice a little rough and demanding. I did, and Leia was immediately pulling my shorts down and my hard cock popped out. She got her mouth on it fast, bobbing quickly before slowing into long, luxurious sucks. Then she came off, holding it and stroking it lightly with one hand, while she looked over her shoulder at Becca. "Want to help?" she asked.

Becca hesitated but shook her head. "You enjoy him, and let him enjoy you," she said. "I'll get my time later."

"I can tell you want to be rubbing yourself to this though," I said with a little smirk.

Becca rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head. "This armour chastity belt makes that kind of hard. I'll just need to keep all this energy pent up for later."

"Mmm, someone's going to getfucked tonight," Leia giggled and went back to blowing me.

Each of my girls, the more I spent time with them, was different in so many ways. In their looks and personalities, sure, but also in their experiences and their techniques of how they approached sex. Leia, for all that she was in her confident mode at the moment even with Becca with us and watching, was a smooth lover who wasn't into a lot of the rougher, harder stuff like some of the others. Really, Becca was actually the closest to her in terms of sexual temperament.

"If you keep sucking him like that he's going to pop," Becca said offhandedly.

Leia pulled off and looked up at me. "Do you want to fuck me in this costume?" she asked.

....

"Do I want to fuck you, a woman that I love and adore, while she is wearing a very sexy evil Sith cosplay while I have her pussy juices on my lips and I've been getting blown by her sweet lips?" I asked rhetorically.

Leia grinned and turned around, rearranging her cape under her knees. It was going to be dirty for sure, but she'd already finished the shoot so it would be fine. She went down onto her hands as well, pointing her juicy, thick butt back at me as she spread her legs a little. "I'm sorry, Master Jedi," she said as she looked back around at me. "I know this temptation is of the dark side, but wemust unify our force beings to save the galaxy!"

It was so corny it was almost believable, and I got down into position behind her and wedged my cock between her cheeks, holding her hips and massaging her soft skin. "This is a sacrifice I willingly make," I said, putting on a voice as well. "May the Light and the Dark come together as one!"

"Guys!" came the shout from somewhere nearby. I immediately recognized it as Ami raising her voice. "Guys?"

"Shit," Becca said. "We didn't bring our phones."

She got up and went out of the depression we'd been in, looking for Ami, while I stood and pulled up more shorts and then started helping Leia into her bottoms. I kissed her on the side as I helped get one of the hidden zippers done. "Another time, Lady Sith," I said.

Leia smirked at me. "Next time I'll come up with a better storyline for 'Sexy Star Wars,'" she said. "And I promise not to wear a wookie costume, or ask you to. At least the first couple of times."

That made me laugh, but Ami looking for us meant something was off or wrong, and once Leia was covered I went to find her and Becca while Leia started packing up the gear.

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================