AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 251-260

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's going to talk with Becca and Wanda," I said. "And I think maybe she was comparing notes with Ami too during breakfast."

"You need to tell her you love her," Cattie said.

"I did," I said. "I do."

"Tell her again," Cattie sighed. "Tiger, she needs you to reassure her thatboth sides of things are true. That you support her no matter what she decides."

"Cattie, baby," I said. "I know. That's exactly what I did, and I think we would have left in a slightly closer space than we did if we hadn't gotten interrupted by breakfast." I sighed and shook my head. "It's complicated."

"But you do want her," Cassidy said, not really asking. "You know she's good for you in a way the rest of us aren't."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"None of us are slouches, Tiger, but she's an athlete. Like you. You'll get lots of different things from all of us, and we'll get things from each other, but if there's one part of your life that I never really could be more than a cheerleader for you was your swimming," Cassidy said. "Not to mention that you adore each other, and she's totally my girl so having her around all the time would be almost as awesome as having Cattie around all the time."

"We'll figure it out," I said. "Don't worry. Let her have her time to process."

"We will," Cattie promised. "And I'll make sure Cass doesn't pressure her."

"Hey!" Cassidy said, but after a look from me and Cattie, she sighed. "OK, fair."

"Alright," I said. "Change of topic - Cattie, my darling girlfriend, at some point Heather and your sister are going to emerge from their room over on the other boat. She can't hide forever, and I don't think anyone delivered them breakfast so at some point they'll go feral or something if they keep hiding. When it comes down to it, what do you want me and Cassidy to do?"

Cattie grunted and looked away, taking a couple of breaths. "Cass and I talked about this a little bit too," she said. "I think it's best if you two don't interfere, or maybe even are in view of it. And I know you want to support me and everything, but I don't want it to be some big blowup. I don't need to have a fight with her to get closure or anything. I'm just done with her, and giving her any extra fuel for the fire will cause more issues."

"OK," I agreed. "If that's what you want."

"I still think you should tear her a new one," Cassidy said. "But I'll hide myself away and only jump out if she puts her hands on you."

"Is that something you're worried about?" I asked.

Cattie frowned. "Like... two per cent chance of that happening? I really can't see her doing that, but it's not impossible. But if that happens then I'll scream bloody murder and you guys will need to pullme off ofher."

"Good," Cassidy grinned.

"Alright," I said. "Anything else you need for that?"

"Just be available for after," Cattie said. "I'll probably need to cry."

"Both of us, or just Robbie?" Cassidy asked.

"Both, please," Cattie said. "My boyfriend and my best friend."

"Done," Cassidy promised, and I agreed.

With that out of the way, the heavy conversation melted into the girls commenting on how the lake looked - it wasn't nearly as peaceful as it had been, with more boats out and the smooth-as-glass calm now gone for the day. Soon the girls were talking about catching some more sun, and I got a couple of deep kisses as they hopped down from the counter.

As soon as Cattie walked out of the cabin I had to stifle a snort and grin as I could only imagine her blushing when the girls started applauding her. Apparently, they had enjoyed the show.

I drove the boat in silence for a while after that, left to ruminate over things and start second-guessing all of my decisions. Thankfully Becca decided to trail closer to one edge of the winding lake and she found a small cove that looked like it would work for our purposes. I followed her in, and soon we were pulling the boats up close to a low, rocky beach and anchoring ourselves in the shallows.

If Cattie got into a real argument with Heather, I wanted to do what she asked and stay away. The problem, I knew, was that in my gut I didn'twant to do that. And now that we were more and more likely for her to make an appearance, I had to promise myself that I would do as Cattie asked.

Chapter 258

I almost wanted to carve out the time with Becca immediately. We ended up shifting the boats a bit to anchor them end-to-end so that the back kitchen porches were butting up against each other. This made the boats one long corridor, and people would be able to mingle freely, though the two top decks didn't have a railing break like on the sides so to go from one to the other someone had to go down the stairs, cross over, and head back up.

As soon as we were tied up Ginny came over, giving me a little wave with an embarrassed smile, but didn't stop and slipped upstairs to let Cattie know that Heather and Sherry still hadn't left their room. I got the feeling that she was having some big morning-after regrets and was trying to pick Cattie's side in things. Cattie's words from earlier - that Heather was being a coward - rang in my head.

I crossed over the Singles Boat and found Becca and Ami up on the top deck, both of them hugging me as I came up.

"I need to get ready for the photoshoot with Leia," Becca said.

"OK," I agreed. "Do you need anything from me, or just show up?"

"I could use a carry to shore," Becca said. "I'd rather not hike to a good spot with my costume wet. Leia will probably need one, too. Also my gear."

"That I can definitely do," I said. She went up on her toes to give me a peck on the lips with a smile and then headed down to the cabins, leaving me with Ami.

"Hi," I said with a smile, taking her hand and moving to sit on one of the deck chairs. She followed me with a smile and with a soft squeeze of her hand and a tug she sat on my lap instead of taking another chair. She'd changed into a cute halter bikini that covered her 'anime titties' and I wrapped my arms around her lightly.

"Did I see what I think I saw while you were driving the boat earlier?" Ami asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you think you saw?" I asked, blushing a little.

"I think you were multi-tasking and having sex with Cattie," she said.

"I was," I admitted. "Does that bother you?"

She sighed and leaned into my chest a bit more, resting her head on my shoulder as she trailed a couple of fingers across my skin. "Yes and no," she said. "Which... considering everything, I feel like it should be way more yes than no, but it's the opposite. The yes is only because I'm... jealous isn't the right word, but I'm having like... FOMO that I'mnot having sex with you yet. I'm finding I'm not actually jealous of any of the others getting time with you though, which is weird because I always thought I might be a jealous girlfriend when I finally found someone I really liked. But this whole situation, and you always taking time to make me feel special..."

"It's weird," I said.

She barked a soft laugh. "Yeah, definitely," she nodded. "But a good weird. You're OK that we're not having, like, actual sex yet right? That I want to wait?"

"Of course I am, cutie," I said, giving her a little kiss on the nose. "When it happens, I'll be over the moon, and it will be super special to me. But that could never happen, we could never be ready, and I'd still love you for who you are all the same."

"I love you too," she whispered, still playing two fingers around my shoulder and down my arm.

"Can I ask how your conversation with Terra went?"

"It was- I don't know," Ami sighed. "Without spilling anything she said, she definitely was asking questions that I've been asking myself. But I think I'm..." She sat up and shifted, straddling me more so she could look into my eyes. "When I said I love you, Robbie, I meant it holistically. Every part of you, and us, in the way we are. I always wanted to find a guy, but I don't think I ever really pictured whatbeing with a guy would be like. So I don't have many actual expectations, I think, and so far everything with you has been great. Even the supportiveness and encouragement from Cassidy and Becca and the others. So I'm not really questioning this, or us, like Terra needs to. I'm happy."

I leaned in and kissed Ami lightly, both of us smiling through the gentle kiss.

"I feel the same way about you, Ami," I said. "And I know things won't always be so light and breezy, and we need to talk about what comes next and what makes sense for us, but I'm notworried about it. We can handle it."

"Agreed," she smiled, then hugged me, pressing her chest against mine as she rested her chin on my shoulder and we held each other.

"How long do you think Becca and Leia are going to take to get ready?" I asked her. "I don't even know what they're wearing for their shoot."

"Becca shouldn't take too long," Ami said. "Leia I'm not sure, I haven't seen her costume."

"No hints?" I asked.

She giggled softly, still hugging me. "No, you can be surprised. Why do you want to know how long they'll take?"

"Because I was thinking I wanted to pay you back for yesterday," I said. "And find a quiet spot to kiss all over your body, then get your thighs around my ears as I eat you out."

She moaned softly, right in my ear. "I think I would really like that," she whispered. "But... later. It wouldn't be fair for them to be ready and waiting on you."

"Later," I nodded, my hand sliding down her back to her bikini-clad ass and giving it a little squeeze, making her laugh softly.

Chapter 259

Leia and Becca weren't the only girls who were going to go do a late photo shoot that morning. With the heat quickly rising, and not a cloud in the sky, everyone wanted to get work done and out of the way before what promised to be a blazing early afternoon. JC and I ended up helping several of the ladies through the shallows to the rocky shoreline. Terra was doing a photo shoot with Wanda, and Heels was doing one with Ginny. Cassidy and Cattie threw together a shoot of their own, not wanting to be alone on the boats if Heather finally emerged from hiding. I carried both of them, getting multiple kisses on the way. They were running low on actual cosplayers, so they were just going to do a 'cute outfits' shoot.

I noticed that they both included ballcaps in their 'cute outfits.'

Leia and Becca were the last of the girls who were coming out, and I could see why. Becca was dressed up in her Stormtrooper outfit, which was weirdly hot. It wasn't a 'femme trooper' or anything, there were tits on it. It just flattered her figure and seeing her long blonde hair with the armour made her look fierce. It definitely made her bulkier though, and we were both laughing as I set her down on the beach and went back and fetched her bag of equipment. Then Leia, blushing and biting her lip, came out of the boat and I could feel my jaw drop.

She was dressed up as a Sith lady. A sexy Sith lady. Now, I'd seen the ridiculous 'Sith' outfits that some models and cosplayers made - little more than leather belts or black spandex that looked almost silly along with being completely impractical. Leia was a craftswoman though and her outfit was believable even if it was sexy. She was wearing what looked like a handcrafted black leather bikini top with lots of coverage and extra black straps across her chest that meant it wasn't going anywhere. Her torso was bare and she'd painted sinister-looking lines and sigils down the centre and made a diamond around her belly button without overdoing it and crowding the look. Her bottoms were a thick-banded leather bikini that was made up of multiple smaller, close strips and had a dark plum bolt of fabric hanging off the front. Some leather belts around one thigh, leather boots and gloves that came to her knees and elbows, and a black hooded cape finished the look, along with more of the 'Sithy' markings painted onto her face and a high-quality black wig.

"My Dark Lord," I finally said, clasping a fist to my chest and bowing.

She snorted and then laughed, biting her lip nervously. "Does it look good?" she asked. "It's not as flamboyant as the stuff I usually make so I kind of feel more exposed."

"It looks amazing, sunshine," I said. "You look sexy and fierce, and the photos will turn out amazing."

She ended up taking off the cape so that it wouldn't risk getting dragged through the water, and I made a second trip with it and a little duffel bag that had some props in it. Once I shouldered the equipment bag and had Leia's duffle in hand, we headed out into the rock desert to find a good spot for the shoot.

We ended up passing by a couple of the other groups - Cassidy and Cattie hadn't gone too far out, finding a rise that let them get the blue of the lake in the background of their shots. The three of us called out some silly catcalls to them, and after a moment of whispering to each other they both lifted their tops and flashed us their boobs. We were almost fifty yards away so we couldn't exactly see details, but I could still feel myself get a little chubbed up knowing they were doing that for my benefit. I made a show of kissing my fingers and throwing the kiss at them, and I could hear them laughing as we kept walking.

Then we stumbled across Heels and Ginny, who were taking a video using a couple of phones set up on tripods - Heels was already stripped down to her underwear and it looked like they were taking turns taking off pieces of clothing or something. Not wanting to ruin their recording, the three of us backed away the way we had come and veered off a little.

"Ginny said they were going to play 'Strip Rock, Paper, Scissors,'" Leia giggled once we were definitely out of earshot.

"Is it weird that that sounds kind of fun?" Becca chuckled.

I gave her a slap on the ass, which was really a slap on the armoured rear end since her butt was covered in stormtrooper armour. Both of them snorted and started laughing.

We finally found a spot they were happy with. There was some light scrub brush in a shallow depression and the red tones of the rock were visible and would pop brightly with the right editing. Becca broke out her cameras and tripods from the bag and soon I knew enough about her gear to get things rolling. Becca's solo photos went first, but since she'd done other Stormtrooper photoshoots before she didn't need many. She'd had a replica blaster pistol in with her equipment, so she did some posing with that in standard 'sexy badass babe' poses, then put on the helmet and did a few more like that, before taking it off.

Then it was Leia's turn, and her first few photos were kind of awkward - she was used to working with props. Soon Becca was coaching her, and between the two of us encouraging her she got comfortable with the posing. Then Leia went into her duffel and came out with two lightsaber hilts. She did some more posing, and as she got more comfortable she got sillier. Mixed in with the hot, sexy poses were goofy ones where she was pretending the lightsaber hilts were a couple of dicks, or wear she put them between her bust. The bra did wonders for her cleavage, pushing her small tits together to form a convincing amount that made her easily look two cup sizes bigger.

Then Leia went back into her back and broke out two metal rods that she screwed into the hilts. They were painted a bright green and I realized they would be perfect for the editing process so that she could put lightsaber effects over them.

More sexy posing of just Leia with the lightsabers, and I knew she was going to get some awesome photos out of the shoot. Sometimes it was hard to judge whether a photoshoot was going well or not - Cassidy had some duds buried in the memory of her computer, all the editing in the world not helping make them pop. This shoot, though, I could tell would be awesome.

Then Becca joined in for duo shots, and things got interesting.

Chapter 260

"OK, that's just not fair," I said.

Becca broke into giggles and Leia stuck out her tongue between her teeth and was grinning. They'd come up with a little story for their duo shots - Leia, in the Sith outfit, was the Boss and Becca in the stormtrooper armour was under her command, but when Leia figured out Becca was a woman in the armour she gets attracted to her and seduces her.

Neither of them were going to take off clothes - and I was pretty sure Becce couldn't just easily get out of the armour - but they did a really good job of playing out the 'scene.' Now Becca was on her back on the ground, Leia looming over her, their lips justalmost touching as they looked at each other all sexy.

"So we're doing a good job then?" Leia asked.

I made a show of adjusting my hardon in my shorts, making them both snicker.

Leia turned back to Becca and resumed making her 'sexy face' and Becca got control of her giggles and did the same, then leaned her head back, exposing her slender neck. Leia went with it and I got a few shots of her hovering her pursed lips and a silly one of her pretending to bite Becca. Then Leiadid kiss Becca's neck, and Becca moaned softly. I kept taking pictures. Leia kissed Becca's throat, leaving soft marks from the black lipstick she was wearing, and slowly moved higher, kissing up to Becca's chin. When she reached the top the two women looked into each other's eyes.

And then they kissed for real.

I sniffed in a breath and took another picture.

When they broke apart they kept looking at each other with hooded eyes for a moment before Leia broke into a smile and sat up, fanning herself.

"Fuck," Becca chuckled. "That was a good kiss."

"Sorry, I was just thinking about when Robbie, Cass and I were out in the desert..."

"I was doing the same thing," Becca said, raising her eyebrows and grinning. "Cassidy and I gave him a double blowjob."

"We all did oral on each other," Leia grinned. "I didn't think I was ready for more, but then we ended up fucking anyways later."

Becca sighed and looked over at me. "You really are a lucky bastard, Tiger," she said.

"Don't I know it," I said, the camera lowered.

Becca looked back up at Leia. "I'm gonna have time with them later. Do you want some time now?"

Leia, still flushed a little from the kiss, looked over at me and nodded.

I set the camera down and took the few steps toward her, shifting her off of straddling Becca and onto her butt on the ground, kissing her deeply.

"Mmm!" Leia moaned softly into the kiss as she let me manoeuvre her. Once she was lying back, her cape acting as a blanket between her and the ground, I kissed down from her lips to her cleavage, then lower. I'd had an urge to eat out Ami back on the boat, and now I could at least do the same for Leia. I got down to her bottoms and was halted by the craftsmanship.

"Sunshine," I said. "How the hell do I get these off of you?"

She burst out laughing and showed me where there were a couple of hidden zippers, and soon her leather bikini bottom and the hanging crotch fabric were coming off her hips and down her legs. As soon as they were out of the way I dove between her legs and nuzzled her pussy with my lips and started kissing.

"Oooh, fuck, Tiger," Leia groaned. "Oh, baby, I love the feel of your scruff."

Becca had sat up and was rubbing my back as she watched me eating out Leia. Leia, on the other hand, had freedom to writhe and shift as I poured my desire for her into tonguing and kissing her. Soon I had her thighs clasped around my ears as she thrust her hips up at me, yipping softly and mewling.

"God, he does such a good job at taking care of you," Becca said, and I could hear the warm smile on her face as she watched.

"So good-!" Leia moaned. "Fuck, Robbie. Fuck!"