AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 281-290

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank God," Becca sighed with a smile. "Zenya started the prep for the party."

"Did you have a chance to talk to her about... stuff?" Cassidy asked.

"You mean whether she wants to keep seeing Robbie?" Becca asked, and Cassidy nodded. Becca shot me a little cryptic look as she smiled. "I did. She hasn't decided yet, and I can't blame her because this has definitely become a lot. But, I'm just saying, if she were to want more..."

"I couldn't agree more," Cassidy smiled.

Then they both looked at me pointedly.

"Hey, I wouldn't ever argue with that," I said, holding up my hands defensively. "She's amazing. I've made sure she knows I'm open."

"I think she wants more than that," Becca said. "But I understand if you don't want to chase her."

"Becca, Ican't chase her," I said. "Not in the way that most people would think of it, anyways. I'm already trying to balance giving attention to... a lot of people. Sacrificing time with you, or Ami, or Leia, or any of the others who are already wanting time with me to convince someone that what's going on is what they want feels... wrong."

"Tiger, my handsome man," Cassidy said. "Can I say something?"

"Of course," I said.

"Man up," Cassidy said. "It's not about convincing her that this whole polygamous-polyamorous-harem-situationships-thing is what she wants. It's about making sure she knows that you want her. She wants tofeel desired."

"Cassidy is right," Becca said, rubbing my arm. "You made each of us feel special in different ways, and we've all got our different levels of baggage. But Zenya needs to know you want her, that you'll fight for her. She hasn't had that before, and I don't think she even knows that's what she's looking for. So show her."

I shook my head, smiling softly as I looked at my fiancee and one of my girlfriends. "OK. Who am I to argue with the brain trust?"

"That's more like it," Cassidy smirked. "There's my Tiger."

Chapter 284

Getting the girls back onto the boats without them soaking themselves took three trips after I stripped down again. I carried each one cradled high on my chest, both of them laughing and teasing me with their fingers in my hair, and then one last trip with the picnic basket. When I finally pulled myself up out of the water I was greeted by Cattie, dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a tight band tour t-shirt that made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, who hugged me tightly, uncaring about getting wet.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked.

"I did," I said, hugging her tightly and groaning softly at the feel of her voluptuous chest pressing against me. "Next time you should come too."

"I'd love to," she grinned and kissed my cheek.

Quickly Becca was pulled away by Wanda into the Singles' Boat, while Cattie and Terra both pulled Cassidy into the Couples Boat, and I could tell they were both about to get grilled for details on the date. That left me on the porch, dripping wet and holding my dry clothes in my hands.

"Hey there, sailor," Heels said, looking down at me from up on the top deck of the Couples Boat.

"Hey," I said. "How was dinner?"

"Pretty good, all things considered. You should come on up here for a second," she said, then pulled away from the railing without waiting for my answer.

I followed her with a little frown. Heels and I hadn't exactly become good friends on the trip, though we'd had a couple of quick conversations that cut to the core of what we were talking about. Leaving my clothes next to the sliding door into the boat, I climbed the stairs and found Heels sitting in one of the deck chairs, looking at the last glimmers of the sunset. I went over to her and took the seat beside her. She was wearing a short-sleeved crop top and black leggings, her warm brown stomach bare as she stretched like a cat.

"What's up?" I asked as I sat down.

"I just figured I should check to make sure you aren't some sort of a hypnotist or something," she said with a smirk.

"No swinging watches here," I said. "But I don't blame you for asking."

"Well, that's good at least," she said.

"If I was a hypnotist, wouldn't being alone with me be a bad idea?" I asked.

"Only if I believe in hypnotism," she smirked. "But for real, I do think we need to talk."

"I'm all ears."

She looked up at the sky, which was quickly deepening to dark blues and black above us. "I know we talked about Wanda already, but you should know that you are lining yourself up to be an absolute fucking awful person if you don't tread really fucking lightly."

"I know," I sighed. "Wanda-"

"I don't mean just with Wanda," she said. "I mean with most of the girls who have decided to get attached to you." She brought her gaze down from the sky to me, her brown eyes boring into me a little. "And I don't even just mean the girls who were in relationships. Look, I'm not the most friendly person - I get that. I've got a bit of a resting bitch face at times, and I don't go out of my way to try and be bubbly or friendly. But I've also been in the background for a lot of this trip and heard a lot of conversations. I'm not going to tell anyone's secrets, but this stuff that's going on... they aren't just flings, Robbie. You're playing with people's real hearts and emotions."

"You don't need to tell me that," I said before taking a big breath and letting it out slowly. "Honestly, Heels? I'm fucking terrified of slipping off the tightrope that I'm on."

"Well that's good," she said. "At least you're taking it seriously."

"More than that," I said. "It's- Serious isn't a big enough word. With each of them. I don't take any one of them lightly. They each deserve the world, but all I can offer is me, and each of those amazing women who decide they want me makes me feel like I'm offering smaller and smaller pieces of myself to all of them even if they say they're sharing the whole thing."

"You realise that, at some point, something has to give," she said.

"I'm just hoping that when that happens, it's something we can work together to figure out."

"What if it's your career?"

"Unlikely. None of them are going to stop me from working, and they are all hard-working themselves. If, somehow, we got to a point where they collectively decided that they didn't want me to work because someone is making enough cash already, then I'd just start working for them."

"Fair. What if it's your family?"

I blinked.

This entire week, I hadn't even thought about my family. The last time I'd thought about them... In the truck, on the way here? When I'd worried that Cassidy had slept with my sister or even my Mom. She hadn't - swore she hadn't. After that, I hadn't thought about them once.

Whatwould they think of this? And this wasn't just introducing them to the idea of an open relationship, or a throuple. This was... 'Hey Mom, I know you've always loved Cassidy like a daughter. Well, good news! Here are my new girlfriends for you to love, too!'

"I don't know," I sighed. "It's hard to say, honestly. My sister will be weirded out a bit, but she's bi and into queer spaces and stuff, so she knows poly people and will probably accept it. My parents, my extended family... Hell, Cassidy's fathers... I just don't know. But I'd never let that stop me from being with a person I love."

"So you really do love them," Heels said. "All of them?"

"Well, it's different for each of them," I said. "Love is about two people, not just me and how I feel. And not all of them are at the same spot. But I'll give each of them everything I can to fulfil their needs and wants. That's the best I can do."

Heels sighed, looking back out over the water. The sun had finally disappeared, leaving just the soft blue glow on the horizon. "That's good enough, I guess," she said. "But I still think you're pretty fucked."

"Probably," I said. "All I can do is put in all my effort."

"Then you should know what happened at dinner."

Chapter 285

"OK, wellthat sounds fucking ominous," I said.

Heels snorted and smirked a little, sitting up in her deck chair and fixing her top to make sure it wasn't riding up and flashing me anything. "OK, maybe it isn't quite as dramatic as I made it sound, but you should still know."

"Alright, well, whenever you're ready," I said.

"So you, Cassidy and Becca all left for your little fuck-date in the desert," Heels said, "And Zenya was rallying up some of the girls to make sure dinner would get served properly. Nothing happened really until we were all getting our food from the Singles Boat kitchen. At first everything was fine, but then Heather and Sherry came out from their cabin. Heather was basically wearing a Dom outfit - you know, like a leather corset and shit. Her tits were practically popping out of it, but I guess that was the point. Sherry, on the other hand, was just wearing some bikini bottoms and had her tits out. Everyone got kind of awkward at that, and especially when it became obvious that Sherry's ass was red from, I assume, getting spanked. She seemed fine other than being super inappropriate though."

"Jesus Christ," I sighed.

"That's exactly what Cattie said," Heels smirked. "Under her breath, but still. She just took her food and left the boat, and a couple of the girls went to go with her. But then Zenya decided to stick up for her - or I guess everyone, since it wasn't exactly an appropriate time to have your tits out - and said something like 'No shirt, no service' and that pissed off Heather so they got into an argument. Then Ami, of all people, spoke up and said that there was a time and place and this wasn't it. Well, that got Heather bitching in general, spouting off about how they were all just cum-drunk from sucking you off, and then she went into a rant about feminism that I couldn't follow and I'm a fucking feminist. That got Terra pissed off though, and she blew her fucking top, and let me tell you for being such a tiny thing she's got a set of lungs on her. She basically shouted Heather and Sherry back down the hall until Sherry finally went and put on a shirt. They got their food and went up on the top deck to eat."

"Fuck," I grunted, shaking my head. "Well, at least it didn't actually become a fight."

"Yeah, well, I'm not done yet, Romeo," Heels said.

"There was a fight?!" I asked, starting to stand up.

"No, no," Heels said, grabbing my arm for a moment to keep me sitting down. "There wasn't a physical fight. But that wasn't the end of the drama."

I sighed and shook my head. "What else happened?"

"Well, once they were gone it was quiet. I think Wanda and Leia had gone with Cattie, so it was the rest of us there but the mood was kind of fucked. Then JC says, and I think he meant it as a joke, 'I didn't actually mind Sherry's boobs being out.' I mean, it mademe snicker, but I guess Terra was still all jacked up from her shouting match and she just sort of turned and glared at him. But JC got a spine, I guess, and he just shrugged and went back to eating. Terra got up and stormed off, and Ami followed her, so it was just down to me, JC, Zenya, and Ginnie in the boat. Then Ginnie sat down next to JC and started to flirt with him. It wasn't, like, overboard or anything, but it still made me raise my eyebrows a little. So I looked at Zenya, and she kind of just looked at me with the same expression, and we awkwardly ate in silence until she finished her plate and started to clean up. The girls slowly filtered back, helping to clean as well, but things were still pretty tense between Terra and JC, and Sherry and Heather just dropped off their plates and went back to their cabin again."

I closed my eyes and grunted, acknowledging that she'd stopped her story, but unsure what to say. I eventually landed on, "Well, fuck."

She snorted softly. "Yeah, pretty much. Things are starting to turn into a bit of a shitshow. I'm just hoping tonight goes smoothly and no one gets thrown overboard."

"Yeah, well, I'll have to make sure that happens," I said then sighed heavily. "Thanks for filling me in on the drama."

"Hey, honestly Robbie? I'm pulling for you here. At least in terms of you and Wanda. I think you'll be good for her," Heels said. "Better than that dipshit Brodi for sure. I still think you're a car accident waiting to happen, but I'd rather it be a fender bender than a ten-car pile-up."

"Thanks," I said again. "Anything I can do to pay you back?"

"Nah," she said. "Not right now at least. I never did get one of those magical massages of yours, so maybe if you have time tomorrow in between goodbye fucks?"

"I'm not even thinking about tomorrow yet," I said. "But sure, yeah. If we've got the time."

She stood up and stretched, then rolled her neck. "Seriously," she said. "You are so fucked."

"Yeah, I know," I chuckled, unable to stop myself as I shook my head.

She left, and I watched her go. Part of me wondered if I should have made an effort to spend more time with Heels during the week - she was chill and seemed to have a good heart. She was also hot, and after I'd accidentally seen her in various states of undress I-

"Fuck me," I said, shaking my head to get the thought of her out of it. There was no fucking way I was considering trying to make things happen with her when I was already overwhelmed as it was. Plus, she wasn't really showing interest. All the sex was going to my head.

I eventually stood up and headed down into the boat, finding that there was a big whirlwind of women getting ready. I managed to steal a kiss from Cassidy as she was moving from our cabin to Wanda's, and then slipped in behind Cattie at the mirror as I kissed her cheek from behind. "I heard about dinner," I said quietly. "Anything you want to talk about?"

"No," she said. "The girls had me, and I've got you behind me one hundred per cent. That's all I need to know."

I kissed her again and then got shooed out of the room as Cassidy, Wanda and Leia all came in at once. I had my suit pushed into my arms, and I was directed to go get changed in the living room.

The Fancy Dress Party was supposed to start soon, and all of them were in a rush to get ready and didn't want me seeing them half-done up.

"You'll get a fashion show, Tiger," Cassidy said as she kissed my lips lightly and then closed the door in my face.

"OK," I said to the door. "I guess I'll just wait out here."

If there was one thing I was going to need to do, it was get used to being run over by a pack of women I loved. What was I going to do, argue with them?

Chapter 286

My jaw dropped. Cassidy grinned at my expression as she stepped through the kitchen area to where I'd been waiting on the couch in the sitting area of the boat.

"Holy smokes," I said. "I don't know whether to be turned on or jealous of that dress getting to be on you like that."

Cassidy's grin grew wider as she stepped up to me. Her violet-dyed hair was loose but carefully styled after being straightened, and she was wearing a necklace that I had bought her for our last anniversary. "You can be both, Tiger," she said with a grin as she put her knees on either side of mine, straddling me on the couch. The shimmering silver dress she was wearing was already a daring length, showing off her long legs and riding above the midpoint of her thighs, and as she sat down on my knees it rode higher but didn't show anything. The fabric was slinky and draped nicely, but clung to her curves. The top was held up by two thin little silver strings, and it draped to show some cleavage but looked like it risked exposing a lot more.

She leaned in and kissed me delicately, and I couldn't help but run my hands from her waist around to her butt, squeezing it. "You turn me on so much, baby," I said with a happy grin.

"And you turnme on, handsome," she said. "Now, the girls want to give you a little fashion show. It's not everyone, since we couldn't all fit over here and we wanted to save some of the reveals for upstairs. Stagger them out so you aren't overwhelmed."

"I'm already overwhelmed," I said, making her laugh.

"Well, more overwhelmed," she said. "Are you ready?"

"Could I possibly ever be ready enough?"

"Probably not," she said, scrunching up her nose a little as she smiled. Then she slipped from my lap with a sure grace, not wobbling once on the silver heels she was wearing. "Alright, ladies," she called out.

The fancy dress party had been a part of Becca's schedule from the start, unlike the secret trip to the strip club. Everyone had known that we'd be doing it and had packed accordingly. Before we'd left I'd wondered what dress Cassidy was going to wear, and she'd hidden it from me saying she wanted it to be a surprise. It definitely was - if we'd been anywhere else, I'd be worried about the fact that there might be a nip slip at some point with the way it hung on her. It was drop-dead gorgeous, and as Wanda came strolling down from the cabin hallway I realised that I was likely going to be stunned over and over that night.

Her hair was down, her blonde locks partially covering her face for a moment as she glanced down and then back up at me as she smiled. She was wearing blue, a great colour on her, and the dress was fitted to her torso and bust on top. The shoulder straps were thicker, maybe an inch and a half, and likely made it possible for her to wear a pushup bra that was pulling her moderate bust into an impressive cleavage. The bottom of the dress hugged her hips and then fell into an asymmetric slant that made me think of how it would look as she twirled and danced.

Wanda liked the look I was giving her, but then she stopped in front of me and turned partway to the side, striking a pose, and my jaw literally dropped. The dress hugged her fantastic ass like it was tailored to her, and God did it look good.

"Wow," I said. "I mean- Wanda, you look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you, Tiger," she said with a grin, biting her lip momentarily before stepping forward and leaning in to kiss me softly. "I'm glad you like the dress."

"I like the dress, I love the woman," I told her, holding her gaze for a long moment.

She flushed and pouted her lips in a second air kiss before pulling away.

I didn't have time to linger on her, as the next woman was already coming down the hallway. Terra was strutting like she was on a catwalk, which I knew she had actually done before, and her steps were confident despite the incredibly tall black heels she was wearing. She was wearing a little black dress that clung to her hips and ass, and sat high on her thighs, though as she got closer I could see that it wasn't solid black and was instead a sheer black pattern over a silver under cloth so she almost looked like she was wearing a stylish camo. Her hair was up in a bun, but it didn't stay that way as she stopped in front of me and reached back, pulling out a pen that was holding her hair in place and she whipped her head back and forth, letting her hair fall down dramatically.

"Damn, Terra," I said. "You look like a fucking snack."

"You know it, Tiger," she grinned. Then she leaned down and kissed me as well.

I caught her hand before she pulled away, and I lowered my voice. "I heard about dinner," I said. "Are you OK?"

"Definitely," she said, looking into my eyes to make sure I believed her.

She backed away and when I looked at the three of them - Cassidy, Wanda and Terra - they were all grinning at each other and at me. It still felt weird, not only kissing them in front of each other but knowing that they were rooting for it.

"Ahem," Cassidy cleared her throat, looking pointedly at the hallway.

I turned and had to literally stand up as Cattie came walking down the hall. Her long black hair was pulled to one side stylishly, cascading like a silky wave over one shoulder, and her eyes were done up with a soft grey smokey look. Her lips matched her dress, a deep blood red, and she smiled a little shyly as she saw the look on my face but didn't stop walking.