AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 281-290

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be frank, the top of the dress was strapless and had a corset-like quality with golden fasteners down the front to add to the effect, and it framed her tits into an amazing cleavage that would have turned the heads of every man in a graveyard, let alone at whatever function she wore the dress at. The torso clung to her hips and then fell loose down to her ankles, but it had a daring cut up one side flashing her long, pale leg.

She didn't stop, walking straight into my arms.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world," I said.

"Then that makes me the luckiest woman," Cattie said with a smile.

"Catherine, I can't tell you how fucking angelic you look."

"In red?" she chuckled.

"OK, devil-angel," I said. "You're absolutely stunning."

"Thank you, Tiger," she said. Then her grin got a little wider, but she cast her eyes down. "I'm glad that my Master is pleased."

I took her chin between my fingers and lifted it, her gaze flicking back to mine. "Very, very,very pleased, Catherine," I said quietly. Then I kissed her, not caring if that red lipstick got all over me. When I finally pulled away her lips didn't look a mess, so hopefully mine didn't either. "I love you, girlfriend."

"I love you too, boyfriend," she beamed. "But watch this."

She stepped aside and directed me to look down the hallway.

The woman was beautiful. She had long hair in wavy curls down her shoulders that graduated from black to silver in an ombre, and she was wearing a tight black crop top with a high collar and a cutout chest hole that was crisscrossed by lacing. Her skirt was a high waist, sheer black number and she was wearing a black bikini bottom underneath it. It was loose and swayed with her walk, coming down to around her knees, and ended with yellow flowers around the bottom hem and a frill of black string tassels. She was also wearing a black broad-brimmed hat with a big yellow flower on it to match the skirt, finishing the look.

It took me an embarrassingly long moment to realise that under the sexy outfit, the wig, and the thick black eyeliner and lipstick, was Leia.

"I'm running out of words here," I said dumbly. "Holy crap, Leia. You look like... I- You're fucking hot, sunshine. Absolutely fucking hot."

She laughed, her blackened lips grinning wide as she walked into my arms. "Thank you, Tiger," she said.

I spread my arm wider, and soon I had all five of them into a group hug. "Seriously," I said. "I'm the luckiest man on Earth."

"More like the galaxy," Cassidy grinned and winked at you.

"Fuck it, I'm claiming it," I said. "In the whole universe."

Chapter 287

With the party already supposed to have started, the girls quickly started leading me out of the Couples Boat and towards the party. They were all bubbly and grinning, which I partially put down to the fun of dressing up and looking hot as hell, but also at least a little to my reactions to them.

Before I got swept away, however, I managed to hook Terra's arm and hold her back for a moment.

"Hey, just checking in for real," I said quietly. "You might be OK about what happened at dinner, but where is he now?" I hadn't seen JC since I got back from the date.

"He's already up at the party," Terra said. "Honestly, Robbie, it's OK. I'll tell you about it later, alright?"

"OK," I agreed and hugged her again, feeling her tight little body pressed against mine. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the boat, heading for the Singles top deck.

I was the last one up in our group and was able to take it all in at once. The balloons and streamers fastened to the railings of the deck made the whole thing feel festive, and the girls had set up tables with drinks and finger foods. With the twinkling party lights on and the music turned up the area felt a hell of a lot like a boat cruise instead of where we'd been hanging out for the last week.

My eyes weren't exactly looking at the party elements though.

"Hey, Tiger," Becca said as she smiled demurely, heading in my direction.

"Dear Lord, I might die before the end of tonight," I said, shaking my head in awe. She was wearing a slinky black dress that was entirely backless and hung from her by two thin black strings over her shoulders. Her hair was down, and she hadn't put on any jewellery but that just highlighted the deep amount of cleavage and her smooth, perfect skin.

She smirked a little and took my hands as I offered them, stepping close so that I could kiss her fully. A couple of the girls gave little cheers when they saw that, and she smiled into the kiss.

"Wow," I said as we separated.

"You clean pretty well yourself," Becca said.

"Well thank you," I said with a grin, adjusting my tie slightly. Working at the hotel in event management meant I had a modest collection of suits since I needed to look the part when rubbing elbows with the clients, but this one was definitely my nicest. Cassidy had made sure I packed it. "Is there anything I can do to help out?"

She shook her head, still smiling that little smirk of hers. "I knew you would ask that," she said. "And I love you for it. No, Robbie, there isn't. Zenya got help and most of it was done before we even got back."

"Have I mentioned how much I enjoyed our date?" I asked.

"Maybe on the walk back," Becca grinned.

"Good," I said. "Then I should find Zenya and tell her what a great job she did."

"I think she'd like that," Becca said.

We slipped closer to the mingling group of ladies. I spotted JC over near the pilots' cabin, talking with Ginnie and Leia, using his hands to describe what must have been some sort of athletic thing from his past with the way he was moving them. He was dressed in a suit as well, though his shirt was open to his sternum and showing off the cleft of his pecs instead of wearing a tie. Ginnie was in a black dress with white polka dots, her small bust pushed together into a shelf. She looked great, but I couldn't help but compare her to Leia next to her and think how much more attractive my girl was.

I found Zenya near the food table, looking like she was double-checking that everything had made it up from the kitchen below, and I scooped my arms around her from behind and hugged her around her stomach. "You've done an amazing job, Zee," I said.

"Hey, Tiger," Zenya said, leaning back into me a bit and looking over her shoulder with a grin. Her hair was up in a stylized bun, a big shock of her hair loose and teased into a swoop of bang like she was an emo girl covering a third of her face. She'd done her makeup lighter than usual, toning back the 'big eye' anime look a bit, and she looked stunning.

"Wow," I said. "Talentedand beautiful."

She flushed a little and shook her head as she rolled her eyes. "Flaterer."

"Maybe I am, but you deserve it," I said. I took her hand and held it out. "Spin, I want to see how gorgeous you make this dress look."

She did, grinning and wiggling her hips as she did. She was wearing a gold dress that shimmered as she moved, and while it was quite as daring as my fiancee's silver one was, it still showed off her significant cleavage and hugged her hip and soft stomach delightfully. She'd added a few necklaces to the ensemble to finish the look.

"So what do you think?" she asked.

"I think you look absolutely delicious," I said. "I think you always look good, but you've outdone yourself tonight. I think I want to see that dress on you again and again, but I want to see it on the floor even more." I gave her a wink and a teasing smirk.

She guffawed slightly, her eyes lighting up at the barely contained innuendo, and she hugged me as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck to pull me down. She kissed my cheek and then pressed her lips to my ear. "Maybe I want it on the floor of your cabin, too."

I growled softly, hugging her tightly. "I want you to know how much I want you, Zenya," I said. "The delay of things between us was entirely accidental, OK? You are an absolute catch, and whether it's just a fling or if you decide my weird situation is workable, I do want more time with you. Very, very much."

She pulled back a little and looked me in the eye. "Are you sure?" she asked. "There's only so many hours left. We leave in a lot less than 24 hours. You don't need to-"

I interrupted her with a kiss. Not a big one, and no tongue, but my lips pressed to hers and she melted a little in my arms.

"Yes, I'm sure," I said when I pulled away.

She grinned and nodded. "Then like I said earlier, I'll make sure it happens."

Chapter 288

The drinks were already flowing and dancing started quickly. Phones were out and pictures were getting taken, and I got swept along as both the subject and the photographer. Everyone wanted pictures with everyone right at the start of the party, and I quickly realised why - Heather and Sherry hadn't made an appearance yet. Even JC came over and asked for a picture with me, and then in a group with Terra and Cassidy. I really wasn't sure where we stood, but he seemed to be doing OK and not holding anything against me.

I had no idea how long that would stay, but I really hoped that he would be alright. He just needed to do some growing up.

Photos were slowly transitioning into dancing when the Terrible Two finally made an appearance. They came up from the backside of the Singles Boat, so I missed them at first, but I saw the look on Wanda's face as she passed by me and went and whispered to Cattie, and that had me looking around for the problem.

Heather was wearing a dress that was almost out of character for her - it was a yellow sundress with an orange flower print on it, and she looked objectively pretty in it. The bust showed off some cleavage but wasn't wild about it, and it had puffed 'swag' sleeves - and the only reason I knew what they were called was thanks to Cassidy. The dress left her entire chest and collarbone bare except for a little silver necklace, and her powerful legs were prominent below as her height along with a pair of matching yellow heels made her look like a summery Amazonian. Sherry, by contrast, was wearing a tight little sleeveless black dress and had her hair pulled up and back into a bun fixed with a pair of black chopsticks. She looked cute, and was wearing black drop earrings and a black choker of some sort to go with it.

Despite their objective attractiveness, I wanted nothing to do with either of them. I had been dancing loosely with Leia and Ginnie, and leaned down and kissed Leia on the cheek and winked at Ginnie before I separated from them and went over to where Wanda and Cattie had been joined by Cassidy. They were deep in conversation, leaning in, and I interrupted.

"Sorry, my loves, but I think I need a dance partner," I said, holding my hand out to Cattie.

Cattie flushed a little and smiled nervously, but took my hand and let me pull her more onto the impromptu 'dance floor' area. Wanda and Cass both grinned and nodded at me as I quickly caught each of their eyes. Once we were in the improvised dancing area I twirled Cattie in place and then stepped close, weaving the fingers of one of my hands with hers and holding it up as I placed my other hand on her hip.

"This isn't that kind of song," she said to me with a little smile.

"I could slow dance with you to anything, Catherine," I said. It was some sort of club song, but I pulled her a little closer and started to sway softly.

"Well then, let's do this right," she said, letting go of my hand and wrapping both of her arms up over my shoulders. I naturally let my hand fall to the other side of her hip. She looked up at me and sighed softly. "You know, it's not really fair how you can make everything feel like it isn't such a big deal."

"Well, it's just payback for you making me feel like I'm a huge deal," I said. "I mean, really, I'm dating Catherine Worndorf.The Catherine Worndorf."

She rolled her eyes but clearly enjoyed my compliment. "You're trouble, Tiger," she said.

"So are you," I grinned, sliding my hands back a bit to tease grabbing her ass. "God, baby, you are always gorgeous but this dress is something else."

"You like it?" she asked. "I found it at this cute clothing booth at a con last year, but haven't had anywhere to wear it yet."

"You have an amazing eye," I said.

"Thanks, Tiger," she said softly. Then she bit her lip.

"What?" I asked.

"Just thinking of what I want to do to you later," she said.

I groaned, pulling her tighter against me, and she laughed and went up on her toes a little to kiss my cheek. Then, when we went back to swaying in our own little world, she looked to the side and sighed softly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Them," she said, nodding vaguely towards where Heather and Sherry were. Heather was talking with Ginnie and JC, who looked like they had probably been approached, while Sherry was talking with Heels.

"Ignore them," I said softly. "Nothing, remember?"

"I know, and I am," she said. "But that doesn't erase the things I know. Like I know that Heather put that choker on Sherry and is grooming her to be a sub - she was obsessed with the whole 'collaring' thing, and that choker was one of her favourites that she'd get me to wear when we went out. She's doing it to try and piss me off."

"Does it hurt?" I asked. "Do you need space?"

"No, I'm not jealous or anything," she said. "Just worried for Sherry. But she's a big girl now and needs to make her own mistakes. Fuck around and find out. I also know that Heather is naked under that dress."

"How?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because that dress has a slit in the side, and she liked to make me embarrassed and tease me by wearing it when we went out shopping or something. She'd always just wear a thong under it and let it fly askew in breezes and stuff, and when I got mad she'd just laugh and play it like it was a joke. She always teased that one day she'd go naked under it, and it definitely wasn't the dress she'd originally packed for tonight, so I'd put money on her planning on flashing her cooch 'by accident' at some point."

"Yikes," I sighed.

"Don't want to see my Ex's pussy, Tiger?" Cattie asked with a smirk.

"I have no need whatsoever," I said, leaning down to kiss her again as I let my hands fall back further and grab her ass fully. She hummed her approval and pressed herself against me firmer, kissing me back. When she pulled away she was smiling again. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Just keep being handsome, and cute, and emotionally mature, and- OK, you're pretty perfect," she grinned. "Maybe just trust me?"

"Of course I trust you," I said, frowning softly. "Why would I not?"

"I mean trust me to be OK," she said. "As my boyfriend and my Dom. Trust that I'm OK, and that I'll tell you if I'm not."

"I trust you," I said.

She kissed me again and then slipped from my arms and pulled me by the hand to join some of the others so that she wasn't monopolising my time.

Chapter 289

I danced with all of my girls. They each had a different style, and I'd learned a lot about them at the Strip Club and dancing there, but this wasn't quite the boozy rager so inhibitions were still in place. Wanda grinned like a fiend as we danced, and went so far as to back her ass up against me and twerk on me a bit as she pressed my hands to her tight stomach through her blue dress. Leia was a group-dancer and had fun putting her black hat on my head and getting pictures with me as we were laughing. Zenya and Becca both had a bit more of a sultry way about them and danced close with me, while Cassidy was a silly dancer and just let loose and had fun. The fact that she flashed me some nipple a couple of times, giggling hysterically each time, had me grinning.

I danced with Ami twice, one more energetically and fun, then again in a slow dance in the back corner of the top deck as she held me close in more of a hug. At the end of that dance she kissed me gently, feeding me some tongue as we made out. She was wearing a gorgeous sheer black, full-sleeved dress under which she wore a bright red bandeau top and miniskirt. It was a massive tease and fit her perfectly.

"Everything OK, Cutie?" I asked her softly as we just hugged each other.

"Mostly," she sighed, resting her cheek against my chest. She stood back up more and looked up at me. "I'm just not ready to leave you tomorrow."

"We can-"

"Shh," she shushed me, smiling sadly and placing a finger on my lips. "I know you have ideas and plans, and I know they'll be good. I just want to be with you right now, though."

"OK," I said and pulled her tighter against my chest. My relationship with Ami had been so odd, especially compared to the others. We'd taken things 'slow,' at least compared to how everything else had gone, and we still hadn't had sex - and while I definitely did want to have sex with her, I was happy to wait for her timeline. But I could picture her naked in detail, and knew the face she made when she came, and I just wanted to snuggle into a bed together and hold her as we talked and learned more about each other.

Realistically, I didn't know much about most of the women I was involved with now, and that was a problem. But it was one that I knew I would have fun fixing as I spent time learning more and more about them.

Once the dance, and hugging, were done with Ami I headed over to the food, grabbed a little disposable plate and loaded up on a few of the spring rolls that had been put out. I was just starting to pour myself a drink from the pitcher of the fruity cocktail someone had made when I heard a soft scoff off to my left. I glanced and saw the yellow of Heather's dress, so I didn't bother responding and just went about my business.

She scoffed again, a little more deliberately, and I ignored it. Then she stepped right up to me.

"Can I get you something, Heather?" I asked, using every trick in my Customer Service book to keep my face pleasantly neutral and my tone light.

"You're a real scumbag, you know that?" she hissed quietly.

"I didn't know that," I said, keeping that same light tone. "And I doubt that most people I know would think that."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You've wrecked, what, three relationships on this trip because you couldn't keep your little dick to yourself? You took advantage of women, you use them for sex."

I looked at her and didn't respond verbally. I just raised an eyebrow.

"How's it feel to know you're getting my sloppy seconds, and she's wearing the dress that I bought her?" Heather asked.

I snorted a soft chuckle and shook my head.

"What?" she demanded, her voice getting a little louder. "What?"

I just chuckled some more.

That seemed to press a button in her because she snarled and raised her voice again. "What's so funny, you fuck? You think I'm funny? You think breaking up my relationship is funny? You fucking asshole fuckboy. You misogynist pig."

I couldn't help it. I full-on guffawed, raising a hand to cover my mouth.

"What the fuck is so funny!?" she shouted, drawing the attention of everybody else.

I coughed, trying to get my laugh under control, and struggled to straighten my face. "It's really hard to take anything you say seriously when your vagina is out, Heather," I said.

She looked down and realised that her yellow sundress had hooked on the corner of the table at the back, and that split that Cattie had mentioned to me had opened and pivoted from the side to the font as the loose material was pulled backwards. Heather's pussy had a soft dot of feathery pubic hair above it, and I couldn't see much more due to the angle.

She screeched in rage and turned, yanking at her dress to pull it from the corner of the table and get it straightened. Turning back to me, she was clearly embarrassed now as well as angry. "You think that's funny? You think a woman getting exposed is funny, you raging prick?"