AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 281-290

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.8k words
4.85
12.7k
28

Part 30 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,056 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect an MFF threesome, a mini fashion show, and a party.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 281

Becca had needed a few minutes to get settled between Cassidy's thighs, kissing her smooth skin and exploring a bit, before she really started eating out my fiancee. Just watching them together, interacting with little kisses and touches, had me rock hard. Cassidy's tits looked fantastic in her dress, and Becca's skirt was still pulled up pretty much to her waist so her ass was out as she knelt between Cassidy's legs.

I decided I had watched enough and quickly got up, stripping off my shirt and swim trunks. We'd all been barefoot, having set our hiking boots aside once we had the heavy blanket laid out, so that left me completely naked in the middle of the desert. I couldn't care one bit.

Part of me wanted to just get right in behind Becca, but I decided to take things just a little slower and instead I went down and knelt next to Cassidy's head.

''That's it, babe," Cassidy groaned. "Eat my pussy. God, you're so fucking pretty. Eat me, use that tongue." She was grinding her hips, rubbing her pussy across Becca's lips, and had a hand in Becca's silvery blonde hair to hold her in place. "Don't fucking stop while I suck our man's cock and get it nice and ready."

Cassidy tilted her head to the side, opening her mouth and immediately accepting the swollen head of my cock between her lips, quickly suckling as she looked up at me. I had to groan just from the visual, but she knew how to work me and soon I was slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth as I ran my own fingers through her violet-dyed hair. Eventually, I wanted more and I reached down to pay at her breast through her dress, then pulled it up and over her chest. She let my cock fall from her mouth as she pulled it the rest of the way off, then went right back to bobbing sideways on my cock now as naked as I was. Becca raised up, quickly doing the same to Cass as she'd done to her, getting two fingers inside my naked fiancee and starting to finger fuck her fast.

"She's going to come quickly too," I groaned, hearing it in the pitch of Cassidy's moans.

"Good," Becca said. "Cause I want some of you as well, darling."

"Anything you want, sugar," I grinned as I hooked a hand behind her neck and pulled her to me. We kissed as she fingerbanged Cassidy, who was moaning as she bobbed fervently on my cock.

Cassidy slowed her blowjob as she got closer until she finally pulled her mouth off of me with a long lick and a throaty growl. "Do that more," she groaned. "Fuck, you're so fucking hot, Becca. Do that more. That, that- yes, that! Do that! Mmmmguuuh!"

She came, her hips shaking, but it rolled through her fast and hard and she was quickly up on her knees, pulling Becca's skirt off of her. The rearrangement happened without words, and I was laying back as Becca was on her hands and knees between my legs sucking me off with excited energy and Cass was behind her, giving her a little spank and then dipping down to tongue her again.

I loved Becca's mouth, but I'd had enough of the foreplay and based on the way she was groaning and looking at me with her flushed cheeks and wide eyes, so had she. I pulled her up off my cock and encouraged her to come higher until she was straddling me, tugging her into a steamy kiss.

"Come here," Cassidy said when the kiss ended, pulling Becca back to a sitting-up position. My cock was just ahead of her pussy, and Cassidy reached down and started fingerfucking Becca again as she leaned in to kiss me with just as much passion as Becca had.

"MMmgh!" Becca groaned, covering her mouth again as a little orgasm rocked through her while she clung to Cassidy's hand. Cassidy was grinning hard and leaned down to take my cock in her mouth, and Becca shifted back and soon I had both of them trading off blowing me.

"Doesn't his precum taste so good?" Cassidy asked with a lascivious smile as she encouraged Becca to bob faster, fucking her face on my cock.

Becca pulled off of me with a gasp and nodded, leaning in to kiss Cassidy. Their kiss was deep and a little frantic, but they both didn't want to leave me hanging and they each had a hand find and start stroking my cock haphazardly.

"Enough!" I groaned, pulling Cassidy up towards me and manhandling her to sit on my face so I could taste her. That left Becca to her own devices with my cock, which she stroked and sucked for a minute before she took advantage of her position and straddled me, sliding the head of my cock through her labia and across her clit several times before groaning as she sat down on it.

I moaned into Cass's cunt as I ate her out voraciously, and once Becca was fully settled on my cock she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Cassidy and pulling her to lean back against her chest. This let Becca rest her chin on Cassidy's shoulder, looking down Cass's body to meet my eyes.

"This is so wild," Becca groaned.

"His cock feels so fucking good, right?" Cassidy mumbled.

"So good," Becca agreed. She started to work her hips, stirring me inside of her.

We sat in that position for a time, each of us using our hips alone to fuck each other. Then Cassidy dismounted from my face and got beside us, pushing Becca down to hug my chest. "Work that ass, babe," she encouraged Becca. "Really fuck his cock. Come on, babe. You're close. Get there."

Becca's only reply beyond her girlish gasps and mumbled nothings was to do as she was told, bounce her ass back on my cock as our eyes met. I did what I could, not having any leverage as I was, and fucked back at her.

"That's it," Cassidy crooned. "You're so close. Get there, babe." She pulled Becca's face to the side, burying it in her tits, and Becca immediately started licking Cass's cleavage whorishly as she panted until finally she gasped.

"I'm coming."

She pulled off my cock, leaning forward towards me, and I felt the warm trickle of a little squirt against my pubic mound as her body tensed and released repeatedly.

"Good giiirl, Becca," Cassidy hummed happily, petting her hair and stroking her as. "Good giiirl."

I was panting myself, having felt my own orgasm rising from the frantic fucking, and was thankful Becca had cracked first because it gave me a moment to centre myself. Then I pulled her a little high, raising her face from where it was buried in the crook of my neck so I could kiss her hard.

We were only just getting started.

Chapter 282

I ended up pulling Becca higher so that she resumed the spot Cassidy had left. As I buried my tongue into her I could taste her even more strongly than kissing her off of Cassidy's lips and I groaned my wordless pleasure. Cassidy, meanwhile, went right down and started licking that same taste off of my bare torso and then my cock, before trailing kisses up my body until she reached Becca.

Becca gasped as Cassidy pushed her to lean forward a little more. I could feel what she was doing, and soon her chin was bumping mine gently. "Oh my God," Becca gasped. "She's- Cass!"

"Like it?" Cassidy asked.

'Don't stop," Becca pleaded.

Cassidy ate Becca's ass while I tongued her pussy, our blonde partner squirming as she got both holes played with for the first time. I had no doubt that Cassidy would have loved to see Becca take my cock in her ass, but I decided quickly that that wasn't going to happen today.If Becca decided she wanted to try anal, it would be in the comfort of our bed and with plenty of lube and prep.

And that decision, calling itour bed, made me groan. I needed her again.

I urged her off of me, pushing her back down my body, and Cassidy knew what I wanted. She took my cock in hand and quickly got me into position to thrust up into Becca. I got my feet braced properly and this time I had the leverage and I used it. Becca's head flung back as I pounded up and into her, fucking her hard enough for her tits to bounce as she groaned long and hard. I was close already, and Cassidy pushed me further by rubbing at my bouncing nuts with one hand while silencing Becca by kissing her open-mouthed and sloppy.

"I'm going to come," I groaned.

Cassidy pulled back from Becca a little. "Can he come in you?" she asked. "Can our boyfriend come inside that perfect, tasty little pussy? Fuck, Becca, I want to suck it out of you. I want to taste you both mixed together."

"Do it," Becca gasped. "Do it, Tiger. Come in me."

I roared as I drove myself up into Becca, and she worked her hips as best she could against my thrusts to add that much more to the sensations, and I came. It was hot and hard and my brain felt like it was getting seared from the inside for a moment as I unloaded. Becca's head hung low, gasping as I pumped rope after hot rope of cum into her, and when I was done she collapsed down on top of me, her breathing matching mine as I panted to catch my breath.

"Fuck, that feels good," Becca groaned.

"Fuck,you feel amazing," I replied, hugging her to me.

"Scooch up," Cassidy said, giving Becca a pat on the ass. She did, and Cassidy got my cock to pop out of Becca's cunt and quickly started sucking our mixed juices off of me. Then, once she'd gotten most of it, she rearranged us quickly so that Becca was on her back again and she was able to start slurping at the blonde's cum-filled pussy.

I was still mostly hard, and just watching the sight of two women I love together like that kept me that way. I quickly presented Becca my cock and she suckled on the head, grinning her little grin around it, and occasionally letting it fall from her lips but keeping it right there with a squeezing hand, moaning into it like it was a microphone. Oral, however good and pretty a sight it was, wasn't my goal though. Soon enough I stood and circled around behind Cassidy, mounting her from behind and sinking deep into her. My fiancee was juicy with desire, and her pussy rippled and flexed as I drove into her.

"God, your pussy is hungry, baby," I groaned.

"It so is," she laughed, glancing back from her work over her shoulder with a sloppy grin. Becca's juices were all over her chin and cheeks.

I fucked Cassidy hard, driving her forward into Becca. Then we moved, and I was something of a rutting animal. We switched positions multiple times, whenever one of us had an urge to see or do something. Becca rode me in reverse cowgirl while Cassidy sucked on my balls. I fucked Cassidy while Becca sat on her face, the two of us making out slowly even while I pounded Cassidy fast. I fucked Becca from behind while we were standing, Cassidy helping keep the blonde upright as they made out and Cassidy fingered her clit while I pounded her hole.

Then, covered in sweat and needing a breather, I stumbled down to sit on my ass while Cassidy coached Becca into a 69.

They were beautiful together. It wasn't the first time I'd thought that, nor would it be the last, but there in the desert, I marvelled at it again. That first time they'd teamed up on me, both dressed like Mary Janes while I was Spider-man, had been a little mind-blowing. Now it feltright, but also like a divine, supernatural event. Becca was on top, her silvery blonde hair shimmering a little in the light as the sun continued to slowly travel lower in the sky. It played over her smooth, pale skin. She wasn't the curviest, or bustiest, or most athletic woman I was involved with. Her ass was nice, but small compared to most of the others. Her breasts were pleasant and I couldn't think of a single thing wrong with them, but they weren't exactly the big, bouncy funbags or perky little tits of the others. In any discernible 'scaling' of Becca on the sexuality scale, she would have been physically average.

But God did I love her. And 'average' ass, tits or physique didn't mean she wasn't drop-dead gorgeous and so fucking sexy.

Cassidy was just a little more tanned, the difference between their skin tones making it easier for me to tell their bodies and limbs apart in the entwined nature of their current act. I got off my ass and crawled over, starting to trail little kisses all over the both of them, slowly working my way around to behind Becca. Cassidy looked up from under Becca's ass, her eyes sparkling. She was having fun, but she was happy I was rejoining.

I got into position and Cassidy backed off, letting me mount Becca and spear my cock into her pussy. A few thrusts, and then I pulled out and fed Cassidy my Becca-covered cock. I did that several times, Becca moaning happily on each entry, and Cassidy moaning each time I fed her the head of my cock. Then, with a wicked thought, I pulled out of Becca again but got up instead of feeding Cassidy, moving around them and pulling Becca's face up from slurping at Cassidy. I wiped her hair from her face where it was sticking from the pussy juice on her cheeks and then kissed her, tasting Cassidy. Becca groaned happily into the kiss.

Then I offered her my cock, and she slurped her own taste off of me willingly. I got low on my haunches and tapped my cock against Cassidy's pussy lips, giving her a little warning, then fucked into her. Becca leaned low, licking lewdly at Cassidy's pubic mound and sparse little shock of pubic hair, as I pounded my fiancee.

"Come in her?" Becca asked me, looking up with her eyes glazed in lust. "I want to do the same thing for her that she did for me."

"Fuck yes, Tiger," Cassidy groaned from the other end of the 69, humping her hips to meet my thrusts. "Come in me. God, I love it when you fill me all the way up. Please, Tiger, I'll come so hard when I feel it. And then Becca can eat it all out of me like the filthy little girlfriend she is while I tongue her ass."

Not interrupting my pounding, I cupped Becca's cheeks and had her rise to sit up. "Becca, will you be my girlfriend?"

She nodded, unable to put a voice to what she was feeling as she bit at both her lips. Then she surged forward and kissed me, her breath hitching in her throat as Cassidy did something to her down below. Our tongues battled, our breath mingling, our lips mashing and smacking. I had one hand on Cassidy's thigh, using it for balance as I thrust, and the other I had cupped around the back of Becca's neck. She had both hands on my upper arms, holding me close.

I came, my growl of release passing right into Becca's mouth. At the first feeling of my cum, Cassidy came as well, her pussy clamping down and squeezing, feeling like she was almost sucking the cum out of me rather than me shooting it into her. And Becca came - smaller, a little more intimate, but she did - her body wavering and her skin breaking into goose pimples as she pulled from my kiss to gasp in a breath before pushing right back in.

When we finally broke apart, we were all groaning from the effort and strain of the exhausting fucking. I fell onto my back, chest and diaphragm heaving, my cock finally starting to wilt. Cassidy rolled over, her ass twitching as she felt little aftershocks of her orgasm.

Becca, shooting me a tired but teasing smile, crawled over and laid down on her stomach behind Cassidy, spreading my fiancee's legs and lowering her lips to kiss her butt cheeks, then her thighs, then lower between them to taste the two of us together.

It was beautiful.

Chapter 283

The walk back to the boat was slower than the walk out, but that was mostly because all three of us were still a little wobbly on our feet after the fucking we'd been doing. That and all the flirting. Becca didn't want to let go of my hand as she walked next to me, but that meant I was carrying the picnic basket one-handed and even with the food eaten it was still an awkward enough load that I wanted to change hands every couple of minutes. That led to Cassidy and Becca play-fighting for who got to my now-free hand first, with lots of tickling and kissing and light groping between all three of us.

Cassidy was beaming the entire time, her eyes sparkling when she would cock her head and look at Becca and I. Whatever else was going on, I knew that she was happy with this. Happy to see Becca with me, reallywith me. It was hard to parse, even in my own head, why that would be because of my own feelings of jealousy over her and all the girls. I just had to accept that it was real.

When we were getting close to the beach, Cassidy stopped in front of us and took a breath before brushing her front a little. Her smile was still there, but the megawatt power of it slipped a little. "OK," she said. "The date is officially over, and I'm all yours again Tiger. Becca, I love you, but we're sharing him, not dating each other, so no more hanky panky flirty touching until we decide to do this again. If we do this again."

"When we do this again," I said. "Cass, babe, I'll never not want a one-on-one with you, but two-on-one dating is fun too."

Her smile grew a little again. "Same," she said.

I squeezed Becca's hand and looked at her next. "This was perfect, sugar. And I'm really, really fucking glad that you're my girlfriend."

"Me too," Becca said, brushing some of her platinum-blonde hair out of her face from the light breeze. She let go of my hand and lifted her arms to pull me down by the back of my neck, kissing me softly. "This is crazy, but it's crazy good," she said quietly. "I can't believe how much I feel like I've had you in my life forever."

"Same," I said quietly, looking into her eyes and feeling like I could fall into them.

Becca turned to Cassidy and stepped to her, wrapping her up in a powerful hug. "Thank you for sharing him, Cassidy. I- You don't know how much this means to me." She kissed my fiancee on the cheek.

Cassidy hugged her back, looking at me over Becca's shoulder, and I could see her tearing up a little bit as she smiled. "You're perfect for him, Becca," she said. "I'm really, really happy he has you now."

Becca pulled back just a little so that she could look into Cassidy's eyes. "You are perfect for him too, you know," she said. "We're really similar, but you're the balance. For both of us. I think the household we're going to build is going to need you even more than it needs me, Cassidy. Cattie and I, and the others, we're in love with him and he makes us feel special and wanted and safe and all of the good things. But you're his everything. You help make him who he is."

Cassidy broke into full tears, sobbing softly as she hugged Becca back again, and I couldn't stay away as I set down the basket and wrapped both of them up in my arms. Becca started crying as well in mutual empathy, and it was tough for me to hold back my own tears.

"Shit," Cassidy laughed as she caught her breath, wiping at her eyes. "We made it all the way to the end of the date andnow I ruin my mascara."

That got Becca laughing, and I smirked and shook my head. I leaned down and kissed Cassidy on the forehead, and then Becca. "I've said it before, and I'll say it over and over again. I am one lucky fucking asshole."

"More like asshole fucker," Cassidy smirked.

The three of us got ourselves together again, and soon we made it to the beach. The sun wasn't completely down, a golden red hue blazing across the sky. The boats were still anchored how we left them, and someone had turned on the party lights on both top decks. Music was coming from the speakers, and it looked like someone had been doing some decorating up on the Singles Boat top deck as there were balloons and streamers attached to the railings and the pilot's cabin.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,056 Followers