AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 301-310

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.6k words
4.87
8.6k
16

Part 32 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,021 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect important conversations, oral with a playlist, admissions and plans, and different perspectives.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 301

"Hey, honey," I said as I stepped into the dimly lit Pilot's Cabin. I'd spent a bunch of time over the last week in there, but always during the day or super early in the morning. Hell, I'd spent a couple of hours in there with Terra. This was the first time I'd spent time at night, and if this was any time but the final night I would have been figuring out how to change the light, it was so dim and yellow.

Terra had hopped up onto the counter just like the girls had been sitting with me all week, and I went right to her and wrapped her up in my arms, leaning in as she tilted her face up to me and I kissed her.

Everything had changed, even if it felt like nothing had. Terra and I had said the things that we'd been trying not to say during our silly five minutes in the game. Maybe it was a good thing that we'd felt such time pressure, even if it had been artificial.

I told her I couldn't give her up. She told me she couldn't stop.

Our kiss there in the near-dark, alone except for the soft sound of voices coming up from below and the gentle lap of water on the side of the boat, was like the world closed in on us. She was wearing a sports bra and one of my pairs of shorts - I wasn't even sure when she'd gotten them - and my hands landed on her sides as our lips and tongues danced. Her fingers trailed from my collarbone down to my stomach before sliding into the waistband of my trunks, pulling me closer to her gently.

When we finally split apart we both had to gasp lightly, and she buried her face against my chest as we held each other.

"I'm going to break up with him," Terra said. "Maybe I could have forgiven him if everything else wasn't going on. If it wasn't just the slip-up. But it's not just that, and it's not your fault Robbie but with you here and everything, why would I stay with him? We haven't had sex since... the first day? Maybe the second? It's blurred together a little. But it's been most of the week, and other than him trying to just have makeup sex in the last day and me turning him down because I wasn't ready, he wasn't trying." She pulled back a little and looked up at me. "I know it wouldn't be a problem with you, Robbie, but when we're together I need you to try. If I'm going to put in effort for my boyfriend, I need him to put in effort too. And I know you will, but I owe it to myself to say it."

"Terra," I sighed. "God, my heart feels like it's going to explode. I- Yes. I'll try. Every day. But, honey, ending things with JC doesn't mean you need to jump into the chaos that's happening around me. You can take time. I won't lose interest, or forget you. I'll never be able to forget you."

Terra smiled sadly. "I don't need a rebound. I don't need time to process. I've done more thinking about my relationship - real, deep thinking, and talking with all the girls with different perspectives... I've considered everything more than I have in the past year, probably. He wasn't the only one on autopilot. I let it happen too, I was just- I was getting parentified in my own relationship. I was being his mother, and I don't want a partner I need to mother. I want a partner who is going to challenge me, and love me, and treat me well because he wants to, not because it's expected. That's you, Robbie. That's just you."

I pulled her to me again, holding her tightly. This was exactly what I wanted, and exactly what I didn't want.

I didn't want to break up relationships. And even with reason and logic and the assurances of the girls, it stillfelt like I was the one causing it. A marriage and two long-term relationships were getting left in the wreckage at the end of this trip, and all three women involved were planning on calling themselves my girlfriends.

"Terra, I love you, but are you really sure?" I whispered hoarsely, fighting the emotions that were threatening to overwhelm me. "I'm- I'm not perfect. And I come with so much baggage. It's so unfair of me to ask you to be with me when my life is so... I don't know how to even describe it anymore."

"That's the thing, Tiger," she said. "You're not asking me, OK? Don't ask me. Because I'm not single yet. I'm going to ask you as soon as it makes sense. I'm going to look you in the eye and ask you out on a date. And we'll go on that date, and I'll hold your hand and look in your eyes and ask if you want to go steady like we're in the 1950s. And then at the end of the night, I'll kiss you on the doorstep and ask if you'll be my boyfriend. And then you'll take me to bed, and you'll fuck me to within an inch of my life, and we'll be together."

"That all sounds really great," I said, smiling with my eyes closed as I held her in the silence around us.

"I still need to go back with JC tomorrow," she said. "It'll take us all day to travel, so I'll break up with him the day after, OK? I don't want to even wait that long, but I think doing it clear-headed and without being tired from travel is the right decision."

"OK," I said. "Is there anything I can do to make it easier for you?"

"Just tell me one thing," Terra said.

"What's that?"

"Are you going to love me if I get thick?" she asked. "At some point in the future, if we... if we have kids, my body is going to balloon a bit. It happened to my Mom and my Grandma. And I don'twant to be fat, and I'll work as hard as I can to keep it off, but I'm not going to look like this forever. I just- you already have beautiful girlfriends, and I need to know-"

"Shut up, my little elf," I growled, raising a hand to scoop behind her neck and pull her to look up into my eyes. "I'm in lust with your body and your personality, Terra. I'm inlove with your personality and your mind. Neither of those changes if you get a little thick, or even if you get as fat as a butterball. As long as you stay yourself, and even if you go through a hard phase of depression or something, I will love you for you. The only way I'll stop is if you tell me you don't want me anymore."

Terra started crying, her whimpers leaking from her lips as she pulled herself into my chest again and I held her. Whatever it was, I was fairly certain I'd said the right thing.

I just wished I knew where a question like that had come from.

But... we had time. To figure that out, and everything else.

Chapter 302

Terra and I held each other a little longer before we kissed again, this time less of a wanting and more of a decision. We were going to be together.

It was insane, but that seemed to be the catchphrase for my life now.

I found some paper towel in the cupboard underneath the counter and tore off a sheet, carefully wiping under Terra's eyes as she chuckled and flushed, a little embarrassed at how emotional she'd gotten. I felt like, of all the girls I was with or going to be with, she was very much the tomboy when it came to personality. Wanda might have been next on that list, but Terra took the top spot for sure and that came with some stark differences in how she tackled her emotions.

Once she'd let me dote on her a little bit and get her cleaned up, she hopped down from the counter and took my hand. "I'm going to be in the meeting with the girls," she said. "I have no doubt JC is going to crash with Ginnie after drinking at the party tonight and then having sex with her."

"Did you hear if he...?" I hedged.

"I didn't, and I don't care if he did," Terra sighed. "It wouldn't change anything now."

We headed down into the houseboat and found that even though it was now well past midnight there was a bunch of activity. Terra and JC's room was empty, but the cabin across the hall that was now Ami's had her, Zenya and Becca inside talking. Becca and Zenya were both wearing old shirts that were obviously nightshirts and they grinned and waved as I stuck my head inside. "What's the plan?" I asked.

"You, Tiger, are going to stay in here with Ami," Becca said and held up a small case. "And you're going to wear these earbuds so that you aren't overhearing us through the walls. The rest of us are going to be having a meeting about the future among us girls, and tomorrow morning we'll all have breakfast together and talk about what that looks like. OK?"

"I trust you guys," I said. "And I get why you need time to talk between you all, but I kinda wish I could be in there with you."

Zenya stood up from the bed, her warm smile telling me she understood. "The bed is going to be way overcrowded already, babe," she said with a little wink. "You'll get us all together sooner than later. A little patience won't hurt."

I snorted softly and shook my head. "Not what I meant."

"I know," she said softly, reaching up and cupping my cheek for a moment.

"Come on," Becca said, also getting up and coming to me, taking my hand. "It's late, and the girls are waiting."

The blonde and the redhead pulled me out of the room, and I looked over my shoulder at Ami who was covering her smile with a hand and trying not to laugh at my expression of helplessness. The girls led me one room over to the cabin that had started out as mine and Cassidy's but had become the home for Wanda and Cattie as well. Inside it wascrowded, and not just because of the extra luggage.

"Shit," I said as I entered. "I mean, I knew this was a little out of control but seeing you all together... Jesus, am I the luckiest fucking guy in the world."

The girls broke into smiles and grins. They were scattered around the room, most of them sitting on the bed.

"Kiss 'em good night, Tiger," Cassidy said as she came out of the washroom, drying off her face after having cleaned off her makeup. All of them were bare-faced and fresh, a couple even still a little damp from their showers.

I took a deep breath and looked around at all of them. Cassidy, Cattie, Wanda, Becca, Leia, Zenya. Terra slipped into the room behind me, trailing a hand across my back, now in the same state as the others. And Ami was waiting in the other room. "I can't tell you how weirdly happy I am," I told them all. Then I turned to Zenya, who was closest to me, and kissed her gently. "Good night," I whispered to her. "Don't feel any pressure, but I'm glad you're here."

"I won't," she said with a little smile.

I stepped to Becca beside her, bending to kiss her good night as well. It was a little briefer, but no less warm. "Good night, sugar," I said. "I'm excited to hear your plan."

"Thanks, Tiger," she said. "Sweet dreams."

I went to the bed, crawling up on my knees so I could kiss Cattie good night next, who pulled me into a deeper kiss with a hand on my neck. Then Leia was next, kissing me three times lightly instead of one deep one.

Wanda was next, sitting up tall on her knees to meet me and pressing herself to me and taking one of my hands to place it on the side of her butt. "I'll be all yours soon," she whispered to me, smiling through her eyes.

"Can't wait," I whispered back.

Climbing off the bed, I wrapped my arms around Terra and lifted her up to get her face to face with me, holding her by her ass as I kissed her and then deposited her on the bed. Then I turned to Cassidy, still in the doorway to the bathroom.

I went to her, cupping her face with both my hands and kissing her. I could feel her pouring herself into it, squeezing herself against me. My heart and my head hurt from worry and the overwhelming emotion of what was happening.

"One sec," I said, and I pushed Cass deeper into the washroom and slid the door shut behind us.

"Robbie-" she said, but I kissed her again. I backed up and sat down on the toilet, pulling her with me until she straddled my lap and I was holding her as close to me as she could me.

I pressed my cheek to hers, my lips as close to her ear as I could get them, and I whispered as absolutely quiet as I could.

"This is it, Cass. This is the last chance to stop. It would tear me up to hurt any of them out there, let alone all of them, but if you say stop then we stop. You started this, and I need you to stop it if you feel any hesitation. It can just be a pause, but you need to say it."

Cassidy pulled away from me so she could look me in the eye. A big, fat tear welled up and dripped from her left eye and she mouthed,'I love you.'

'I love you too,' I mouthed back.

"I'm yours," she whispered. "And you're mine. And I'm choosing to share you with them. I approve of all of them, Robbie. Every one. I'll be your wife, they'll be your girlfriends, and I'll love them for the love they give to you."

We kissed, hard and desperate and sure. It was the same kiss we'd shared when I'd asked her to marry me.

When we were done, she stood up and offered me a hand. "Time to go," she said as she opened the washroom door again. "The Pussy Pack has some decisions to make."

I stepped out of the washroom and glared, trying to suppress my wry grin. "Who the hell told her about that idea!? Now I'll never hear the end of it."

The girls broke out laughing, and I had to laugh with them.

Chapter 303

I shut the door to the cabin behind me and sighed softly. Seven women in my cabin, all ready for bed. Sure, maybe they weren't in lingerie or anything super sexy, but there was a different kind of sexiness to no bras under old shirts and just panties or shorts. I could only imagine what it would be like to lie down with all of them snuggled up to me. Cattie and Zenya's loose tits in particular...

Except they weren't the only big tits in my life.

I went back down the hall to Ami's new room and found her sitting up in bed reading. She glanced up and smiled at me, and I smiled back, and then something in the back of my mind clicked.

"Fuuuck," I groaned.

Ami frowned, her brow furrowing. "What is it?"

"The boats are still tied together," I sighed.

Ami exhaled heavily as she closed her eyes. We'd both been through the same driving lesson at the start of the week and the guy from the houseboat rental place had insisted that we couldn't leave the boats tied together overnight.

"I can handle it," I said.

"No, no," she said as she scooted to the edge of the bed and stood. "We'll do it together."

Ami and I went outside and got the boats unmoored, and I went over to the Singles Boat and lifted anchor. The sex noises had died off, thankfully, and I switched on all the exterior lighting to give myself more situational awareness as I started the engine and pulled the boat deeper out and then lowered the anchor again. I turned everything back off, went to the back porch and sighed as I looked back towards shore and the other boat. Ami was waiting for me on the porch with a towel. I slipped into the dark water, the cool of it quickly hitting me, and it was only a quick swim for me to reach her.

Ami wrapped me up in a towel and had fun trapping my arms for a moment, giggling softly as she kissed my lips. "You know," she said. "I think the thing I love about you the most is that you don't complain about doing anything. You see something that needs doing and you do it. That might sound like a silly thing to love, but it tells me so much about you, Robbie."

"Thank you," I said softly, trying my best to just accept the compliment and not downplay it.

Ami quickly rubbed me down with the towel, paying particular attention to my hair so that I didn't get our pillows wet, and then we slipped back inside and headed for our cabin for the night. As we passed by the cabin with the girls in it we could hear voices, but not any of the words.

"Do I really need to wear the earbuds?" I asked as we entered our room.

"You do," Ami said with a smile, going and getting them from the nook beside the bed. "And I happen to have been given a playlist that the girls put together. It's one song from each of them."

I sighed, but let her put the earbuds in my ears. I stopped her from turning on the music though, instead pulling her into a kiss that lingered as we stood at the foot of the bed. "One of the things I love about you, cutie, is how purposeful you are. You know what you want, or how you want to be, and you do that. Even waiting and taking things slow with us. I love how centred you are."

"Thanks," she said with a shy smile.

"Now, earlier I said I wanted to give you the same thing you've given me," I said. "Ami, I would very much like to do down on you. Can I do that for you?"

Ami bit the inside corner of her lip and nodded, and I kissed her again. She was wearing a cute little yellow t-shirt that looked worn thin and stretched over her breasts and an equally worn pair of shorts. I backed her up to the bed and then we slowly lowered down to it as we kissed, and then we shifted up the bed until she was laying on her back and I was on my side and kissing her. I slowly rubbed my hand over her smooth stomach under her shirt, and then higher to gently caress her breasts.

Then I shifted lower, stopping to kiss her stomach where I'd been rubbing her warm skin, and then lower and moving over between her legs. I looked up at her, resting my chin softly on her shorts-covered pubic mound. "I love you, Ami," I said.

"I love you too, Robbie," she replied.

"You can turn the music on now," I said. "And if there's eight songs on the playlist, I'm not going to stop until the music does."

Ami flushed but opened her phone and turned on the music. It took me a moment to figure out what the first song was, but once the intro was over I knew it had to be from Cattie because we'd joked about it in the past and I had to stop myself from laughing. It was 'My Heart Will Go On' except not the original version - it was the New Found Glory version that made it more upbeat. As the guitar and driving drums pumped the song forward, I reached up and slowly pulled Ami's shorts down at the waistband, revealing more of her wonderfully smooth skin. I kissed her mound, nuzzling her there, and she ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed her there softly and then lowered the shorts some more, spreading my kisses around until finally her smooth lips appeared. Then I helped her get her shorts off completely and settled in between her legs properly, kissing her inner thighs as I looked up at her and met her eyes with a smile. I slowly dropped some more kisses down her thighs as the first song started to wind down.

In the brief moment in between the music, as the tracks were changing, I pressed my nose right above Ami's little clit hood and breathed in her smell, then looked up at her. "You are amazing," I told her quietly.

I had to lipread her thanks as the next song kicked in, and I was surprised it was just as fast and upbeat as the last one. It was a song I didn't recognize, but I would later check and see it was 'My Everything' by Goldfinger, which was a band I did recognize for other songs. The song was about being everything for someone, and I couldn't place who it might have been from - I just didn't know enough about my girls' music tastes yet. Still, I had other things than figuring that out on my mind as I kissed my way down Ami's pretty labia.

Her pussy was warm and I relished the chance to finally give back to her what I had already been getting from her. As my lips and tongue began to explore I found myself focusing more on Ami's physical responses since I was deaf to her audible cues. Every twitch and shift was a little message that I needed to decode, and I enjoyed every moment of teasing and tasting her. When I glanced up from my task I saw that she'd pulled her shirt up over one of her breasts and was softly massaging it, and she blushed when our eyes met but nodded at me in encouragement.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,021 Followers