All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 301-310'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
The2thdocThe2thdoc3 months ago

It’s all. Coming together

NewtScamanderNewtScamander3 months ago

Great chapter, really staring to wrap things on the boat up, though I could definitely see a spin off series coming or just a continuation with the implementation of option 3, then again maybe that’s wishful thinking on my part. Thanks for writing and sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So good! Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good lord, this is getting complicated. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

BluEyedBikerBluEyedBiker3 months ago

Good story line, enjoying it all. Will be getting the popcorn ready for the inevitable Heather meltdown.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One3 months ago

So is this coming to an end soon or is there something more in the pipeline?

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor3 months ago

Quality is still high. Thank you. The blow out with Heather should be a doozy. Hopefully Sherry to pump sand after the abuse that night. Heather needs a 6 hour session with a good therapist.

sensual_baconsensual_bacon3 months ago

Great series!! I've been following it closely and I love what you've done with it with 1 major caveat.. USE THE APP MORE! This might be the best time to do so! Everyone's sure of what they want but also at a turning point, maybe bring more of the "inner circle" people in on the App and have them be super into it or use it to help smooth the transition to the model mansion.. There are a million ways to use the app that fit within Robbie's morality that are also interesting and creative: sense and heighten pre-existing fetishes, create new dynamics between the evolving "sorority," use it as a "role assigner" for the evolving household, maybe use it on cassidy for some ironic revenge to make her unable to pursue any of the other girls independently like she's worried she will. I'm just saying this is the "mind control" category.

Strat05phereStrat05phere3 months ago

I really hope we get an epilogue set a couple of years in the future so we can see where everyone ends up and how they all fit into each other's lives.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn3 months ago

I'm really enjoying this, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

BTB,

Thank you for not choosing the fairy tale trope. Maintaining a relationship with one person is hard enough, but six, seven, or maybe eight is a logistical nightmare on its face, not to mention balancing the emotional dynamics. If it sounds hard, reality will be harder still.

Congratulations also on the Heather front. A story can’t be great without a good villain. You have patiently and organically made me despise her. I want nothing more than to see Heather attack Cassidy only to have Robbie put her in her place, physically if necessary. Heather thinks she’s strong because she can push around smaller women. She’s enough of a narcissistic bully to think she can do the same to Robbie. Self-perception doesn’t change biology.

To TwistedDave,

Heather displays certain psychopathic tendencies that six hours of therapy won’t fix. She combines a deep narcissism with violent outbursts. She would need a whole team of therapists and years to make her fit for society.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...