All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 311-320'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor2 months ago

Excellent. Though I definitely would love to have all these chapters together in a book. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story as always! I just absolutely love all your work.

The2thdocThe2thdoc2 months ago

Another great installment!

JuliusdrakeJuliusdrake2 months ago

Another bloody amazing chunk of chapters. I am really enjoying the emotional side of things as they all start looking to the future. And I am EAGERLY awaiting Heather's meltdown when she realizes that Cassidy and Becca are going to put maneuver her.

P_DoggP_Dogg2 months ago

Fantastic as always, I can’t wait to find out how this story ends. But I really do not want the story to end.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence2 months ago

So enjoying this story...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Julius,

I completely agree! Hurry up, BTB, I am literally licking my chops to see Heather humbled.

Supersexaddict74Supersexaddict742 months ago

This story is 1 of my favorites I'll wait For each section that you put out Thank you so much and please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Panic attacks are getting old. Boy needs to ‘man up’.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop2 months ago

Fantastic again Btb, its good the MC is realising the full responsibility of having 8 partners.

Please take your time to wrap this book up and i very much look forward to the further adventures of this Harem tale

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another really, really good installment. All these women are incredibly sexy in different ways, and the way you describe everything going on is so sensual it just pulls you right in. You've obviously thought this through, because they're working through the normal process of getting to know each other and negotiating the terms of a new relationship, but multiple lifetimes all at once! Robbie feels it's complex because it is complex, which is the point.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander2 months ago

Thanks for another great installment!!!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms2 months ago

I love your stories and the characters! Tiger showing vulnerability is good. The AMA can't solve everything. He and the harem will need to do hard work to make the relationships function well. This is so fun to read and ponder and I dread it ending. Thanks for sharing your talent and hard work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...