AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 321-330

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
11.9k words
4.86
8.3k
16

Part 34 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,058 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect a quickie, revealing the big plan, a desert mission, naked sunburns, and some quiet time.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 321

Cattie took over the grill and griddle for me when she came out and saw what was happening, a little smirk on her lips as she gave my butt a playful pinch. Part of me wanted to take Becca up to the top deck and ravish her there, but with Heather and Sherry still MIA and JC likely to get up at some point, I knew Becca might have gone along with it but it wouldn't be as good as in private.

Instead, I picked her up in a princess carry and saw multiple grins as the girls watched me parade her through the living room and kitchen, my cock tenting my shorts. Back in the cabin, I kicked the door shut behind us as she laughed and clung to me, and then I brought her to the bed.

"Tell me what you want," I said as I sat her down on the end. "What do you want from me before I have to spend weeks without you?"

Becca was already shimmying her shorts down over her hips. "Just fuck me, Tiger," she said.

I wanted to do more. Ialways wanted to do more with Becca. But we really were on a timeline for the morning and we couldn't spend forever on sex. There were conversations that needed to happen, and piloting the boats.

And packing. And leaving.

Becca had her shorts and panties down and off faster than I got my own shorts and underwear down. My cock was hard, and I went down to one knee and she grabbed one of her legs and pulled it back, spreading herself for me. I wanted to stop and stare. To ogle her. Her pussy was so fucking pretty, and the tan lines we were all developing after a week of sun just highlighted it all the more. Instead, I dove in, sliding my tongue through her labia and then drilling it against her hole.

"Fuck, Robbie," she gasped, clearly in pleasure, but she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up. "Fuck me. Just fuck me."

I did as she asked, notching my cock into her entrance and then both of us groaned as I pushed into her. The sex was quick and dirty, a wild humping that was more about getting off than loving each other - and it was great. Knowing that we could do that; be that for each other when we felt it, was good. I loved her dearly and wanted to make love to her, but I knew from experience with Cassidy that sex didn't always need to be about love.

We both wanted to get off. There weren't any position changes. Her shirt didn't even come up to reveal her breasts. Our hips slammed at each other and I curled over her to get our lips together even if it wasn't really kissing. We fucked, panting and writhing. She clawed at the back of my shirt while I held her waist firmly. She licked my lips. I reached under her shirt to grab a tit.

I came first, grunting a warning and she nodded wordlessly, telling me it was OK. Unloading deep into her, I was amazed that I could produce any sperm at all and wondered if I should get checked out by a medical professional to see if I had super-balls or something. App perks or not, it felt almost unnatural. Once I was done I pulled out of her, my sticky cock pressing against her thigh as I reached down and got two fingers inside of her warm, pink cunt and started to finger her.

"Come for me, sugar," I growled. "God, I love you. Come for me."

"Robbieee," she gasped lightly, squeezing her eyes tight as she thrust her hips up and came.

We came back out of the roommaybe seven minutes after we went in. Becca's hair was a little mussed, and we both had little grins, and we received even bigger ones back from the ladies. But Becca didn't stop to blush, instead she crossed the room and went right up to Wanda.

"Hi," she said. "I know you want him bad, and you're holding back for the right reasons. And I know you and I are going to do a lot more with him together when we can. But I want you to do something for me."

Wanda, looking confused, glanced over Becca's shoulder at me before looking back at her old friend. "OK?" Wanda asked.

"Open your mouth," Becca told her.

Wanda did, and Becca raised her two fingers and inserted them, rubbing the taste of our mixed juices that she'd fingered out of her pussy onto Wanda's tongue. Wanda, for her part, was stunned for a moment before she wrapped her lips around Becca's fingers and sucked the concoction off of them as Becca slowly pulled her fingers out. Then she hugged Wanda, kissed her on the cheek and whispered something to her. Wanda hugged her back.

"Where's my taste?" Cassidy asked with a smirk.

"Agreed," Leia said, blushing slightly but grinning naughtily.

"Did you bring enough for the whole class?" Ami asked from the kitchen. That one stunned almost all of us - even with all I knew about Ami, and what we'd done, it stillfelt out of character for her to make a joke with as dirty a context as that.

We were all laughing when JC came stumbling out from the back cabin, scratching his head as he winced at the light. He was shirtless, wearing shorts, and looked like he needed another couple of hours of sleep. "What's so funny?" he mumbled.

"Nothing, Juan Carlos," Terra said, giving me a glance before going to her still-boyfriend and taking his arm. "Here, coffee," she said, leading him into the kitchen.

"I should go check on Ginnie and get her up," Leia sighed, coming up beside me and taking my hand. "Want to come with me?"

"For company, protection, or to fool around?" I asked her quietly. "Because I can do one and two, but after the last few days I think I need a bit of recovery time before I can do number three no matter how much I want to."

Leia giggled as she smirked. "Fair point," she said. "Now that I think about it, probably a bad idea anyway if Heather and Sherry are over there."

"Raincheck," I said, leaning in and giving her a little peck on the lips.

Leia went across to the Single's Boat, which was close but not tied up to us so required her to hop into the water briefly, but she was wearing bikini bottoms and one of my T-shirts that must have been lifted from my room that morning.

For not even having breakfast yet, it had been a busy day.

Chapter 322

"Becca feels bad," Wanda said.

"What? Why?" I asked, immediately concerned.

We were eating up on the top deck - in fact, everyone was either up there or on the sun-facing porch deck trying to catch as much of the rays as they could while our vacation wound down. I'd ended up sitting with Cattie and Wanda, and it sort of felt like I'd been directed into that based on the smiles and suggesting nods of the others. It sort of made sense - other than Leia and Terra, I'd spent the least amount of time that day with Wanda and Cattie. And Terra had to front appearances for JC since they were still officially a couple - I felt bad about that whenever I saw him, but I also understood Terra's decision to tell himafter the full day of travel that needed to happen with them side-by-side.

"She feels like maybe she shouldn't have fucked you earlier," Wanda explained. "But she was horny for you, and you were open to it. She just feels like it was bad timing since you had that attack earlier."

I groaned a little - it was the exact thing that I would have worried about if the places were reversed.

"She's not wrong, but she's not right either," Cattie said, shaking her head. "Be honest, Tiger. Did it mask any of the feelings you were still having?"

"No," I said. "I just- well, it wasn't weird for me. The attack happened but it was smaller than the ones before, Cassidy and Zenya helped me out of it, and then you all came back and check-ins were happening. Maybe it wasn't the best timing, but I was more worried about the rest of you feeling left out than anything."

"So what you're saying is there's a quickie on the table after breakfast?" Cattie asked with a grin.

Wanda snorted and shook her head. "We're having the Big Talk after breakfast," she said. "And if anything, it should be Leia getting the D if there's a spare moment. You get to go home with him and Cass for a few days."

I took Wanda's hand, stopping her eating to have a moment with her. "I can't wait for it to be your turn, gorgeous," I said. "And I'm going to miss you so fucking much tonight when you're not beside me."

Wanda's sad, broad smile could have split her cheeks. "I'll miss you too. So fucking much."

"It's wild how we could be four or more to a bed, and sleeping next to Robbie is the best sleep I've ever had," Cattie sighed.

"Same!" Wanda said. "Seriously. We probably get even less than I usually do, but it's such agood sleep."

I idly wondered if one of the Upgrades or Perks that Cassidy had bought me could be causing that effect. Magic touch? Or the 'satisfy women in my bed' thing? A combo of both?

"Maybe it's a placebo effect or something," Cattie said. "Because we're both getting out of shitty long-term relationships where we didn't feel completely trusting or comfortable with our partners and now we have him."

"Sciencing my magic powers is a good way for me to lose them," I said, only half-joking, but they couldn't know that and they laughed along.

Sitting and having a heavy, greasy breakfast with Wanda and Cattie was a joy. After the brief thing in the middle of the week when Wanda hadn't wanted to include Cattie in talking through her problems, it seemed like they'd both made an effort to get more comfortable and friendly. They spoke openly and playfully, trading little stories along with me, and I couldn't have wiped the smile from my face if I tried. More than that, they were flirty with me and each other in a way that was light and pleasant and made me look forward to when we could be more intimate because, between their two kinks, we would have some nasty fun.

It felt like five minutes, but after a half hour, we had to get up and start cleaning up. While that was going on I saw Ginnie properly for the first time since she'd eaten down on the porch deck with Leia and Zenya. She looked worn out - she gave me a goofy little smile and wave, but she was obviously tired. Seeing her, however, made me wonder where the hell Heather and Sherry were - according to Leia they hadn't been in their room over on the Singles Boat, and they hadn't shown up for breakfast, which meant they were probably still out in the rocky desert filming.

With everyone helping with the dishes, things didn't take too long to get cleaned up and put away. There were still a lot of leftovers that Becca was going to need to deal with, but not as bad as before and there was still lunch to have so things could get picked over.

Just as I was putting away the last glasses after drying them with a towel, I found myself with another person hugging me from behind.

"Hello, sunshine," I said with a little smile.

"How did you know it was me without even looking?" she asked, letting go over me and hopping her butt up onto the counter.

"I'm not gonna tell," I told her teasingly. It had been a combination of her smaller breasts pressed against my back and her height since she was taller than Terra. I was also aware of Terra being busy keeping JC preoccupied up on the top deck still.

"Fine," Leia sighed, rolling her eyes extra dramatically and grinning. "It's time for the All Hands Meeting."

"How many is 'all hands?'" I asked.

"Everyone who loves you," Leia said. "Except Terra, since she can't use Ginnie to distract him again."

"Was last night OK for her?"

"Ginnie had fun," Leia said. "Just too much. Don't tell her I told you, but she said she feels like she's leaking farts constantly. They did anal, like, a bunch."

I snorted and covered my mouth. "Wow," I said.

Leia's grin could have split her cheeks. "I know," she said. "But it sounds like JC actually did stick with his agreement with Terra just like you guys did, so there's that."

"I feel bad for him," I sighed.

"He did it to himself," Leia shook her head. "The more I hear about the relationships that are crashing, the moreI'm learning about what works and what doesn't. Most of it is communication failures that compile on themselves."

"Do you think we have any communication failures?" I asked her seriously as I stepped over to stand between her legs and hold her by her hips.

Leia reached up and wove her fingers together behind my neck, shaking her head lightly as she cocked it to the side. "I think we weirdly have the most communication I've ever had with someone. There's stuff to discover about each other still, but... I mean, I've agreed to share you with a bunch of other women all relatively equally. If that isn't the biggest communication hurdle that makes everything else seem like small potatoes, I don't know what would."

I leaned in and kissed her forehead, trying not to think of the one thing none of the others knew about. The App was... something. I still wasn't sure what to do about it.

"Come on," she said, taking my hands from her hips and holding them as she urged me back and hopped down from the counter. "The girls are in your cabin waiting."

"Alright," I said with a shake of my head. "Lead me to my doom."

She laughed and bit her lip while grinning at me. "More like fate," she said. "Or heaven."

Now that had me intrigued.

Chapter 323

"Alright," I said. "Can I just start by saying this is a fantastic view?"

Leia had brought me back to the cabin, wherealmost all of my... lovers were now waiting. I really needed to come up with a collective term that encompassed them all, and it felt weird thinking 'my girls' because they were all beautiful, smart, talented women - but saying 'my women' sounded fucking cringe even in my head, let alone if I said it out loud.

My comment got a variety of smiles, smirks and eye-rolls from the ladies - Oh, maybe 'my ladies?' - as they were arranged around the room in a rough semicircle. A couple of chairs had been brought in, and I was planted in one sitting in the doorway to the washroom so everyone could see me.

The only person missing was Terra, which was a little twinge in my chest, but just like last night it was tough to really get everyone in one room at the moment. So Terra was missing out, but Ami was in and I assumed already up to date on what the ladies had decided.

Becca cleared her throat. "I hereby call this meeting of the Orgy-lationship to order."

I groaned. Half of the girls groaned. The other half cackled, knowing it was said just to tease me.

Her smile bright and edging on a smirk, Becca shushed everyone and took a breath. "OK. Robbie, as you know we had a meeting last night to discuss as a group wherewe felt things were heading, what sort of reasonable plans we could make, and how we saw ourselves as individuals meshing with you, and with your relationship with Cassidy, and each other. We talked through several possible 'futures,' in terms of short- and mid-term planning, and we came to a tentative agreement."

"This isn't set in stone," Cattie took over, and I had a feeling Becca had divided out some responsibilities so that it wasn't all coming from her and it really did feel like a group decision - which was exactly what I would have done. "And maybe you have different ideas or expectations or needs. And we're all on different time frames for the idea so it wouldn't all justhappen, it'll be timed out."

"OK," I said. "I hear the caveats, and I promise not to expect this to be a concrete plan. I'm also really curious what you all actuallydecided, so who's going to tell me?"

All the ladies looked at Becca, who quirked a little smile. "My idea was that, since most of us except Ami are in positions where we can kind of work wherever we want to settle down, and we don't want to be long-distance with our boyfriends for the foreseeable future, we would all likely be trying to move closer to you and Cassidy. Wecould all start looking for apartments as we reach the ends of our leases and stuff, and maybe some of us could get places together, but that felt... silly, and a little wasteful. So the other obvious option was that we all get a placetogether."

I blinked. I hadn't really been too sure what to expect, but this was... wow. "I- Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"Something like that, Tiger," Cassidy said with a little smile. "Obviously our condo isn't big enough to handle this many people though."

"God, look at his face," Wanda said with a laugh.

I was overjoyed, overwhelmed, overstimulated and any other 'over' I could wrap my mind around. They wanted to live together, which would mean not missing them, and being able to kiss and cuddle each of them and not stress about scheduling calls or video chats. I could take them on dates, and cook dinner, and- Fuck, the sex!

"The concept is that we would start our own holding company or corporation, and we would all own a percentage based on how much we could put into the House Fund - no looking down on anyone who can't because of savings or debt or anything. You and Cassidy would be the 'Owners' of the company, I'd likely be the Financial Officer," Becca said. "We'd want to get somewhere big - likebig big with lots of rooms and a great property that we could use for shooting content. Then we could all work and live there, and chip in on bills and everything. Then from our own business perspectives we could pool resources and costumes, we would always have someone to collaborate with, and we could even host other models and influencers and even rent out rooms short-term. And on a personal front, we'd all get to live with each other which we already see works fairly well, and we'd get to live with our boyfriend."

"It's just the concept of the plan though," Wanda cut in. "I can see your head already spinning, Robbie. There's lots to figure out and you don't need to do it all at once, or all by yourself. And that goes for you too, Becca. We all need to feel like we're part of this."

"Um," I said, glancing at Cassidy. One look reminded me of what she told me earlier, and the look in her eyes reinforced it. She was supportive of this as long as I wasn't against it. "I- wow. Shit. Fuck! We're moving in together!"

My reaction brought grins and excited laughter, and I was quickly in the middle of a big group hug as their voices merged into a chaotic river of ideas and thoughts and hopes.

We were moving in together.

I'd have seven of my eight girlfriends under one roof.

My eyes went to Ami, at the back of the group, smiling sweetly but a little sadly as she had her hands supportingly on Zenya and Cassidy's shoulders. I shifted a little, and the ladies let me worm my way through the group until I reached Ami. Taking her by the waist with one hand and raising my other to cup her cheek, I pulled her into a kiss and then hugged her tightly.

"It's OK," I whispered. "No pressure. Wheneveryou are ready, we can take more steps. I'm more than happy to just call you my girlfriend."

"Thank you," she whispered back, hugging me tightly.

We'd get there. I knew we would. And she was damn worth the wait.

Chapter 324

"Alright!" Becca called, getting everyone's attention. None of us had left the cabin, and I'd been trying to get at least a moment with each of them to let them know how excited I was for the future. Only Cass and Becca had been left on my internal list, along with checking in with Terra when I could on her thoughts.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,058 Followers