AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 321-330

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm sorry," I said. "That I can't package that up and send it with you."

She tilted her face up, looking me in the eye, and then sat up higher so she could kiss me.

"I love you," she said, and then broke into a little smile. "It's still surreal, coming here single, feeling sad over wanting a guy like you and thinking I'd never find one, and then ending up sharing you with a bunch of other women who feel the same way."

I kissed her again. It wasn't our goodbye kiss, but I understood that this was our goodbye moment. When we were in the parking lot, and everyone was packing up, we wouldn't get this sort of time. We wouldn't have the patience to think about what we were saying. It would just be goodbye.

Finally, she pulled away and sat up tall, taking a deep breath and then smiling a little wider. She shifted forward and kissed the tip of my nose, a little twinkle in her eye, and then stood up. "Switch," she said.

All the girls broke off their conversation and got up, changing seats. It was abrupt and sudden and how the hell did they plan it? But just as quickly as it started it ended and I had Wanda in my lap, straddling me legs with her knees on the deck chair as she pressed her torso to mine and kissed me sweetly before wrapping her arms around my shoulders and hugging me. I hugged her back in a bear hug.

"I don't need a big speech," she whispered in my ear. "We've talked more than enough, Tiger. I've had big moments and small moments, and I've thought I was in love before and you've proven to me what real love is. We'll be together soon enough. I just need to feel you hold me for a bit."

"OK," I whispered back, and we sat and held each other. The girls had gone right back to their conversation as if nothing had changed, Ami slipping into it in places naturally. Wanda and I just sat and listened, softly rubbing each other's backs. Occasionally she would kiss my neck or shoulder, and I would do the same to the side of her head or her ear. A while into it she let go of me just so she could reach around and grab my hands, sliding them down her back to her ass. I squeezed her butt through the shorts she was wearing and she hummed happily, and we both had to laugh when Cattie gave a little wolf whistle.

Wanda was right. We didn't need big speeches. There were things we wanted to say to each other, but she couldn't say them quite yet. We could do that soon, but not now. We both knew where we were at, and why, and where we wanted to go. That was enough.

Eventually, she sat up and kissed me firmly on the lips. "I love you, Tiger," she said determinedly.

"I love you too, Wanda. I'm excited about the future."

"I am too," she said with a little smile. Then she stood up. "Switch."

All the girls got up and moved around again while I waited to see who was coming to me next. I was a little surprised when it was Heels who ended up sitting sideways across my lap.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I replied, supporting her with one hand on her back and resting my other one on her knee.

"I'm not looking for a snuggle, though I'd take a quickie downstairs," she said with a smirk. "I just need to say one thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

She leaned in, pressing her cheek to mine, and whispered. "I warned you before to be careful with her, and you have been. I know what all the plans they came up with are and they sound insane to me - your dick is good, but it isn'tthat good. But they love you, and I don't doubt that. But I need you to know, if you hurt her, I'll cut off your balls and feed them to you."

I pulled away from Heels gently and looked her dead in the eye. "Understood," I said. "I'm sorry I'm taking her away from you."

"She needs it," Heels sighed. "I never did like Brodi. A fresh start will be good for her. Just keep one of those guest rooms open, I'll want to come visit her and check out Vegas."

"Any time you want," I said with a little smile.

She winked and stood up. "Switch!"

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================