AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 321-330

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a bit of a staredown between Heather and Cattie for a long moment, but Sherry ended up muttering something to Heather. The daggers in the back comment had gotten to her a bit, I thought.

Heather transferred the phone from one hand to the other, holding it and the dildo, and then she grabbed Sherry's hand and tugged her forward and passed us. Heather's tits, fake as they were, were still a bit of a mystery to me because she had ghost areolas - even tanned and sunburned, they and her nipples were almost the exact same colour as the rest of her which made it look like she didn't have an areola at all.

Once they were passed us I got a clear look at both their butts - equally pink and going to be a bitch when they finally needed to sit down somewhere. I could also see smudges of dust on both of them, likely from whatever 'activity' they got up to when bringing their shoot to a close.

I grabbed Cattie's hand, looking at her and stepping just a little closer as I lowered my voice. "You OK?" I asked her.

She nodded, then smirked a little as she flicked her eyes towards the other two for a moment and then back at me. "Sorry I offered your dick as a club to beat her over the head with. I was just pissed and the idea of her on her knees apologising like that was... well, it would have been satisfying."

"I understand, baby," I said, squeezing her fingers. "Maybe pass that kind of thing by me and Cass first though, yeah?"

"Oh, Cassidy already gave her blessing on that one - it was her fucking idea," Cattie said with a smirk. "She just wants pictures to prove it happened. I didn't take it seriously until I wanted to really knock that ego down a few pegs. Which was as soon as Heather opened her mouth."

"Of course she came up with it," I sighed, shaking my head. If Cass had her way, I'd probably fuck Heather in a marathon reaming of every hole she had until she was ruined for sex with anyone, ever.

We set off, following Heather and Sherry and calling for them to adjust course every once in a while. They had a tendency to veer left, and I wondered if one of them had developed blisters or something and they were favouring a leg. We passed by where we'd found Heather's bottoms, but they didn't say anything. Then we passed by where we'd found Heather's top, and she looked back at us but again didn't say anything. I had to wonder if she thought we might have her clothes, or if she figured they had blown away in the wind or something. Whatever the reasoning they had for scattering their clothes, for content or whatever, it had been a bad idea.

"Did you guys see my bikini bottoms around here?" Sherry asked as we passed the spot we'd picked up hers.

"Nope," Cattie called succinctly.

They turned and kept walking.

"Guess we're not taking pity on them," I murmured.

"Not a fucking chance," Cattie growled.

I made a mental note to myself that, for how sweet and caring and golden-hearted my black-haired girlfriend was, if she got pushed too far she could be a little vindictive. Deservedly so, but still, something to keep in mind for the future if someone else was starting to piss her off.

When we got one bar back on my phone I shot a text out to Cassidy and Becca that we'd found them and were on our way back. Then, when we got within sight of the lake, we directed Heather and Sherry to the right and cut the corner as we headed back towards the boats.

I called Cassidy once we had two bars.

"Hey, Tiger," she said as she picked up. "It's me, Becca and Wanda."

"Hey," I said. "We're OK, and we've got them."

"They're miserable bitches, but unhurt," Cattie added.

"OK. How long do you think?" Becca asked.

"We just passed the ten-minute spot," I said.

She sighed on the other end of the phone. "OK. We're pushing the timeline pretty hard now. We'll need to leave right away when you're back."

"Sounds good," I said.

"You should get everyone on the top deck to watch us walk in," Cattie suggested. "It'll be worth it."

"Interesting," Becca said. "OK. We'll be waiting."

"Love you guys," I said.

"Love you too," Cass, Becca and Wanda chorused.

We hung up, and I looked at Cattie. "Savage," I said with a chuckle.

"Hey, it's not a walk of shame if people don't see it," Cattie smirked. "Besides, they kept pressuring other people to get naked. It's only fair that they feel a little pressure too."

"Catherine, I love you," I said.

"Why do I hear a 'but' in there?" Cattie asked, grinning and arching an eyebrow.

"No 'but,'" I said. "It's just, in this moment, I love you just an eensy, teeny weeny bit out of fear."

She guffawed and I grabbed her and kissed her as we laughed. Heather and Sherry stopped to look back at us and I didn't give one shit that they could see me grabbing Cattie's ass as we kissed.

Chapter 328

"Hypothetical question," Cattie said. We were still walking, trailing Heather and Sherry by about twenty-five yards, their bare asses pointed back at us and jiggling as we walked.

"OK," I said. "Shoot."

"If Heather had agreed, would you have done it? Or had sex with her?"

"I- Well, that depends I guess," I said. "Would doing that help you get some closure, or feel better?"

"That's not the point," Cattie said.

"Catherine, baby, that's the entire point," I said. "You're asking me a question baked with layers of implied and hidden sticking points."

"That's not- Well, OK, yeah, I can see that," she sighed. "I just meant, if it was on the table, would you... you know?"

"Let me answer you like this," I said. "Heather is a physically attractive woman in a specific way. So is Sherry, for what it's worth. I could, physically, perform the activity of sexual intercourse with Heather,but she's also an awful person who honestly makes me cringe at how cartoonishly gross her personality is when she goes mask-off. The only,only reason I would everwant to have sex with her is if it brought you closure, or vindictive justice, or something like that. I can understand why, when Heather has her mask on and isn't acting like a raging swine, you would have been attracted to her at first, and gotten into a relationship, and stayed in that relationship even as the mask was slowly slipping. Does that help?"

Cattie took a deep breath and let it out. "Am I being a crazy girlfriend, asking a question like that?"

"Yes," I chuckled. "But you're going through a lot of crap and I forgive you."

She smiled a little guiltily and slipped her arm around my waist. "I am the luckiest woman in the world."

"I know a few others who would contend they might be just as lucky," I said, mirroring her gesture and putting my arm around her waist as well.

"I dunno," Cattie said, shaking her head. "Cassidy, yes, because she didn't really deserve your forgiveness and you gave it anyway. And maybe Wanda since you're helping her out of a different, but still bad, relationship too. The rest aren't gettingsaved though, Tiger. I'm lucky because I'm getting my prince charming, my super hero, and my Master all at once."

I squeezed her hip with my hand, and she leaned into me a little more, as we kept walking. "Thanks," I said.

"You are more than welcome," Cattie replied with a smile, then let it slip a little. "Next hypothetical. Would you have sex with Sherry if she agreed?"

"Catherine," I sighed, and she started laughing. Thankfully she didn't hold me to an answer because I wasn't sure I could pull off another word-gymnastics on such short order.

We came in view of the houseboats a couple of minutes later, and shortly after we could see that everyone was up on the top decks ostensibly relaxing, but as we got closer someone must have spotted us because everyone came to the railings and started whistling and clapping.

Heather flashed the two middle fingers as she got to the water's edge and started kicking off her shoes, and while I couldn't see Sherry's face I could tell she was cringing in embarrassment as she rushed to do the same. They were both already in the water as we reached the beach and started taking off our shoes.

Part of me thought it would be fitting if Sherry slipped as she was getting out of the water and fell back in with the camera she was carrying, but there was no such luck. They both clambered up safely, giving me one last eyeful of ass, pussy and tits as they did so, before scampering into the Single's Boat.

"God, they are both going to hurt like hell," Cattie snorted, shaking her head as she stuffed her socks into her shoes. "It looks like they didn't put any sunscreen on at all."

"Dust them in cheese powder and call 'em Flaming Hot Cheetos," I chuckled.

Cattie burst out laughing and hugged me. "Thanks for helping find them."

"You're welcome, gorgeous," I said. Then I scooped her up and handed her my shoes to hold as well. "You make me so fucking happy."

'You make me happy too, Tiger," she said, and kissed me. I almost dropped her when we were interrupted by another cheer. We both looked up and saw that almost everyone was still at the railings watching us. "Fuck off," Cattie laughed.

"Get aboard, love birds," Becca said with a grin. "Wereally need to get moving."

I carried Cattie across to the Couples Boat and sat her up on the porch deck, then sighed as I realised this was likely the last time I'd be hitting the refreshingly cool-but-not-cold water of the lake on the trip. Again, I wondered about doing another one of these trips, just me and the ladies. More relaxation, just a bit of work for fun. We could get a fancier boat since we'd need a reduced number of rooms...

"Coming, Tiger?" Cattie asked me, looking down at me with a smile. I was only knee deep in the water.

"We're coming back here," I told her. "And we're going to take a dozen other vacations to beautiful places where we can relax and love each other."

"Deal," Cattie grinned. "Now come on, or Becca might actually find a reason to be annoyed with you."

I laughed and climbed up, and Cattie was drying off my feet as Cassidy and Terra came down the steps to meet us. The engines of both boats roared to life and we started to move.

"JC is going to drive the boat," Terra said. "Since he skipped out on several times he should have been helping."

"He offered," Cassidy said, giving Terra a look. "Which was good of him."

Terra rolled her eyes. "OK, fair," she said. Then she gestured with her head at the glass door, and I followed the ladies inside as the boat was turning to head for open water. Inside, Terra took my hands and went on her tiptoes, summoning me down for a kiss. I responded by picking her up by the waist and kissing her thoroughly. She wrapped her legs around my waist again, holding onto my shoulders, and when the kiss ended she was grinning and looking at me. "Nothing has changed for me," she said. "I want you, and I want this. The girls said you were open to Becca's plan, but I couldn't be there - can I move in with you, Tiger?"

With JC a foot and a half - at most - over our heads in the Pilot's Cabin, I felt guilty once again with how fucking elated I was by Terra's question. "I can't wait, little elf," I said, and kissed her again.

"Little elf?" Cassidy asked, her voice hinting she was already thinking of ways to tease the shorter woman.

Terra groaned into our kiss and flipped Cassidy the bird.

"Wait!" Cattie said. "Before we get too far." I let Terra down and we all watched as she unslung her little drawstring knapsack and pulled out a fistful of bikini. She went to the glass door, opened it and then threw both bikinis in the water before coming back wearing a big grin. "Had to destroy the evidence."

Terra burst out laughing, and Cassidy cackled, "I was wondering why they were naked!"

Chapter 329

"OK," Cassidy said as we headed through the boat to the back living area. "So Becca told me that she was expecting it to be a two hour ride back to the rental place, but with the delays and everything we were going to need to motor it, which means we have about an hour and a half left."

Cattie, Terra and I all groaned as we flopped onto the couches. "What about packing?" I asked.

"You and I are all packed up," Cassidy said. "I took care of it while you were out. Cattie, I think you're almost done but I wasn't sure if you had a specific way you wanted to handle stuff."

"I'll take a look, it shouldn't take me long," Cattie said.

"I still need to pack, and take care of JC's stuff too since he's piloting the boat," Terra sighed.

"Where are Wanda and Ami?" I asked.

"Up top catching some sun," Cassidy said. "Which means thereis some privacy if...?"

Terra gave me a look, but I could see both her desire and her hesitation - JC was distracted but notdistracted.

"Come here, honey," I said, signalling to her, and she got up out of the chair and climbed up onto the couch straddling me. I scooped some hair behind her ear. "I'm not going to be able to give you the goodbye I'll want when we're leaving. So I guess we need to do it now."

She took a breath and let it out, nodded. "I- Robbie, it's fucking wild dude, but you're the one. You turn me on like I can't fucking believe, you make my heart beat so hard it hurts, and I get butterflies in my stomach every time you look at me. I'm going to miss you so damn fucking much."

I pulled her in, squeezing her tight in a bear hug. "I'm going to miss you so damn fucking much too, honey. I feel so,so lucky that we met you. You're an amazing friend, a fantastic person, a gorgeous, sexy little bundle of energy, and I love you."

"I love you too, Tiger," she said, squeezing me back.

We sat there, holding each other for a good long time before Cassidy crashed into us from the side, joining the hug. Cattie got up and came around, sitting on the arm of the couch next to me and joining the hug as well.

"Thanks for helping talk stuff through with me, and letting me in," Cattie said. "I'm really glad that we met too, and I'm so happy that you and I both get to have Robbie in our lives."

I could feel Terra heaving a little, not sobbing or crying, but just reacting physically to the amount of love we were feeling. Cassidy brushed more of her hair out of her face and leaned in and kissed Terra's cheek. "I can't wait to haveboth my besties move in with us," she whispered.

The hug lasted a while, until finally Cassidy pulled away while wiping under her eyes and Cattie followed suit. That left me and Terra holding each other and as she sat up I took her face in my hands and wiped the single tear trail from her cheek with my thumb. "You're ours now," I said. "Mine. It'll feel like too long, but we'll handle it and you'll be with us soon enough."

We all took a moment to just breathe, and Terra finally broke and laughed. "God, we're all sosoft."

"You deserve to be soft sometimes," Cassidy said. "Especially when saying goodbye."

"I know, I just feel like-" she snorted a little and grinned. "A goodbye fuck might have felt more appropriate after this week, but this is better for the soul."

"Oh, please," Cattie teased. "A fuck with Robbieis good for the soul."

That let us get the laughs out, and the decision was made that we'd all head up top once the bags were officially packed. Terra went to start working on her and JC's room, and I followed Cattie back to make sure Cassidy hadn't missed anything I'd stowed in a spot she didn't notice. While I was back there Cattie was also able to identify several articles of clothing that Cassidy had laid out on the bed for her to pack, but that weren't hers. I recognized a couple of Wanda's shorts in the mix and folded them neatly before going and knocking on her and Heels' door. There wasn't an answer, so I knocked again, then went in. I didn't walk in on Heels in a compromising position, thankfully, so I put the clothes on the bed and left.

Terra and Cattie were still finishing packing, so I headed up to the top deck and found everyone else. JC was piloting by himself in the front cabin, but Wanda, Heels, Ami and Cassidy were sitting out in the deck chairs and catching the last bit of vacation sun we were going to get. All of them looked over at me with grins as I circled around the hot tub.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," Heels said. "I was just getting filled in on the big sex palace plans."

"I don't think that's what we're calling it," I said with a smirk.

Heels turned back to the ladies. "Well, at least he isn't blushing like a little school girl about it."

That got more giggles than I thought it was worth, so I assumed it tied back to something they'd already been laughing about. I ended up sitting with Ami, or ratherunder Ami, at the insistence of the others. Of course I was happy to do so, and my graceful Chinese girlfriend sat in my lap with her legs crossed, leaning back against me and glancing at me with little smiles as I held her around the waist. Part of me wanted to slide my hands up under her shirt to cup her tits, and I knew she wouldn't mind, but I kept things PG. Instead, I occasionally kissed her bare neck or whispered little flirtatious nothings in her ear. Every time I did it she would smile and press back against me a little more.

Cattie came up to join us and took the fifth seat after handing out beers to everyone who wanted them, emptying our cooler. I hadn't even realised we'd made it through that many - the vacation really had been a bit of a blur. Terra joined shortly after, taking the last of the deck chairs.

At some unseen signal, Ami shifted in my lap so she was more side on to me and looped her arms around my neck before kissing me firmly. I thought it was just a kiss, but then she deepened it, her tongue teasing against my lips, and I let her in. Soon we were making out and I could tell the girls were keeping up their conversation but were glancing at us with smiles and grins.

They had something planned. But I didn't mind - I just poured my all into Ami and felt her doing the same.

Chapter 330

"I'm sorry," Ami said, still sitting in my lap. She whispered it to me, resting her cheek against my shoulder and with a hand on my chest lightly tapping against me.

"For what?" I asked quietly. The others were still talking, purposefully not paying attention to us. We had a little corner of privacy despite being surrounded by people.

"For not being able to make the jump like the others," she whispered. "I know you said it doesn't matter, but it does a little. And I want you to know I'm sorry that I can't even if I want to."

"I understand," I said, squeezing her gently with my arms around her. "Thank you." Part of me wanted to argue with her, to tell her it wasn't a problem, but... it was. Not a big one, obviously, but it did make a difference. It did hold us just a little further apart. Just like us not having sex, when everyone else had jumped in. It didn't change how I felt about Ami, and sometimes it even made me respect her all the more for standing by her decisions and values. Arguing with her also wouldn't have changed how she felt about it, and it would have been more for me to not feel guilty thatshe was feeling that way than it would be for her.

Instead, I sighed contentedly and turned to kiss her on the forehead. "I'm still falling for you, Ami. Every day. Every hour. Every word between us, and every look, and every touch. God, I loved sleeping with you in my arms last night. I will love you from across the country, and I'll count the days until we can see each other in person again."

"I'll miss you so much," she said softly. "I'll miss your smell, and the way you hold me. I'll miss that look you get when you're trying not to stare at me just to prove you don't think of me as just my tits. And I'll miss the little things you say because you know I'm in my head. But most of all I'll miss just knowing that your heart is near me, Robbie. Whenever you're around, you make me feel sowarm andloved."