AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 331-339

Story Info
End of Act 1 for Robbie and the girls...
10.9k words
4.92
10.8k
48

Part 35 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,087 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect emotional goodbyes, flirting, one last confrontation and one last fuck.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 331

I didn't need goodbye time with Cattie yet, or with Cassidy, but I still got a few minutes with each of them in my lap as they kissed and snuggled me before calling switch again. It must have been well over an hour into the trip and the gorgeous red and bright tan scenery lining the perfect blue of the lake was speeding by.

It was almost over.

Terra ended up in my lap. We'd had our moment down below, but she still took a good five minutes to sit and just snuggle with me, leaning back as she sat on my lap so that she could feel me holding her. Then she sat forward, looking over her shoulders at me with a grin, and I had to laugh as I ran my hands up the back of her shirt and over her bare skin.

Seven days ago it felt like things had really started between us just like this. Massages, sitting in that exact chair, as she started to take her top off and Heather had made it weird and stopped it.

Maybe, if Heather hadn't done that, things wouldn't have gone the way they had. If she hadn't tried to force things, Cattie wouldn't have broken up with her. The sexual tension wouldn't have built the way it did between Terra and I. It was possible that I actually owed Heather a thank you for changing my life for the better.

I wasn't likely to ever say it out loud, but I did think it for a moment.

Terra groaned softly, feeling my hands on her sides and back. The Magic Hands perk from the App was doing its job. She leaned back towards me, my hands sliding to her front and I palmed her small, barely-there breasts and softly twisted her perfect little puffy nipples until they were standing firm.

"Love you," I whispered to her with a teasing smile, then kissed her ear.

"Love you too, you bastard," she chuckled. Then she started wiggling her hips and butt, knowing what she would do to my cock.

"OK, truce," I laughed, pulling my hands from under her shirt.

"Hey, not what I was going for," she laughed back. But the spell was broken and she sighed, sitting still as she put her hands over mine on the deck chair arm rests. After another couple of minutes she stood up and stretched, then looked around the group. "Can we take a photo?" she asked.

Everyone quickly agreed, and soon we were standing at the back of the boat so that everyone's hair was streaming backwards instead of into each other's faces. I took the first picture of all the girls, and then I ended up getting multiple pictures of various pairings of the ladies, and then I became the main subject as the ladies took individual and group pictures with me. I made sure that there were pictures of Cassidy and I with each of the ladies who were joining our relationship, and tried to remember to get that with the rest of them from the other boat before they left.

Then, somehow, I ended up with the camera again and I was taking a picture of all the girls. I realised I'd already taken that picture as I was counting down, but they surprised me when I reached one and they all lifted their tops, flashing me six perfect sets of tits. Tan lines were bright on everyone except Baheela, whose skin tone had barely changed over the week, and Ami who seemed to have tanned evenly since she'd gone topless enough to counteract the worst of the uneven tans.

"God, I want to give them each a good kiss, lick and squeeze," I said with a smirk as I lowered the camera.

The girls were laughing, and Cattie skipped to me and grabbed me by the head, pulling me down into her prodigious cleavage as she continued to laugh. Ami joined her with a giggle, and my face was battered between two big sets of tits for a moment before they pulled away and lowered their shirts with sad smiles. Everyone else had covered up as well, and were looking past me. I turned to look and saw, in the distance, the rental docks.

It was a bit of a flurry, getting the house boats docked again. Ami and I were able to quickly get our boat docked, looping the ropes around the pilings, and then we crossed the dock to do the same for the Single's Boat. Once both of them were secured there was a mass exodus from the Single's Boat over to ours for a quick lunch. Becca gave me a quick kiss as she went up to the office to beg for an extra twenty minutes so we could eat lunch and get all of our leftovers out of the fridges, and thankfully came back successful. The only people I didn't see come out were Heather and Sherry.

There were leftovers from the last few days, and we had our pick. I knew I probably should have had my mind on food more with a long five hour drive back home to Vegas, but my mind was anywhere but on my stomach. I ate quickly, downing a cold sausage, some raw veggies and a small piece of reheated lasagna, before I went looking for the ladies I hadn't had proper time with yet.

Zenya was the first one who saw me looking and immediately stood up from where she'd been sitting on the couch. She motioned me towards the back and set down her plate, and we went back to the cabin.

"I have garlic breath from the salad," she said as soon as we were in the room. "Hold on." She ducked into the washroom, running the tap and sucking up several mouthfuls of water and spitting them out, before coming back to me. "Hi," she said. "Best I could do."

I kissed her and didn't taste anything weird. "You're OK," I said with a grin. "Me?"

"Just fine, Tiger," she said. "Now sit. I need to tell you what happened."

"Happened when?" I asked.

"The ride back," Zenya said as I sat. "What, you thought things would be quiet for us? With Heather and Sherry on the boat?"

"Fuck me," I sighed.

"I mean, I can tell you while you're in me," she said with a smirk. "But the others might get jealous."

I snorted and shook my head. She'd warned me she was a horny woman, and was already proving it.

Chapter 332

I ended up sitting at the head of the bed and Zenya sat in front of me much like she had earlier that morning when she'd decided she wanted us to be together, her back to my chest as I hugged her to me and she rested her head back on my shoulder.

Mine and Cassidy's luggage was neatly piled along with Cattie's, and the room felt weirdly sterile and lacking the life that we'd put into it over the last week. Speaking of which, I hoped the rental company either had really good cleaners or they didn't check with blacklights because we'd definitely left some stains.

"OK, freckles," I said. "Tell me what happened."

"Well, you and Cattie headed into this boat, and Becca was up top getting us moving, right? So I took it upon myself to do the dirty work of checking in on Loser One and Loser Two. I went down and they were already in their room, so I knocked and Heather yelled that I should go away. I just called through the door to ask if they were physically hurt or anything, and she swore at me, so I backed off to the living area. It didn't take long before they were... Well, it wasn't yelling but they were definitely talking loud. Then I heard the shower running, so I decided to head back up top. That meant it was me, Leia and Ginnie hanging out, and Becca driving. Maybe thirty minutes later Heather came up with a towel around her chest and what looked like the skimpiest thong she owned. I swear she looked about as red as a tomato and all three of us winced looking at her. She asks if any of us have aloe or something else for sunburns. Leia says she gave hers to Terra, and Ginnie didn't bring any, so I lie my pants off because I hate seeing someone hurting but goddamn that woman deserved it. So I say I brought mine over to you and Cassidy last night. Well, that sets Heather off but she's tiptoeing around like the bottom of her feet are burned - God, I wanted to slap her ass just to see the white handprint."

I snorted and buried my lips against her shoulder and she vibrated a little in my arms as she laughed as well.

"So she goes and asks Becca, but she's busy driving the boat and can't get it for her, and refuses to let anyone go through her bags. Heather gets even more mad and says someone else can drive, and Becca tells her that it's her fault Ami had to switch boats so there's only one driver, and it's also her fault that we were so late so we can't stop. That seems to shut Heather up, and she storms back out and heads back downstairs. I figure that, being the asshole she is, I'd better go make sure she wasn't trying to break into our room so I follow her down. Sure enough, she's trying to get into our cabin, but sees me and mumbles some sort of excuse and goes back into her own cabin with Sherry. I unlock our cabin and go in, and maybe three minutes later Sherry comes and knocks on the door and she's just wearing panties. I swear, Robbie, I think her nipples were letting out steam, she was so sunburnt. She asks if I have anything that can help, and I ask her why she didn't put on sunscreen, and she says they weren't supposed to be out that long but they got lost. I tell her I don't have anything, but I bring her to the freezer and give her all the ice and refill the tray in case she needs more."

"She'd be better off in a lukewarm shower," I sighed.

"Probably, but she's looking for relief and I'm pretty sure Heather got back in their shower," Zenya said. "Anyways, she doesn't want to sit down, so she just sort of awkwardly starts rubbing the ice all over herself right there in the kitchen, and I'm all for kinky strip shows but it was getting too weird so I go lock my cabin again and head up top. Maybe another thirty minutes later we hear shouting downstairs that's loud enough that Ginnie, Leia and I all go to check - Heather is pissed at Sherry for using all the ice. Sherry is pissed at Heather for them getting burnt to begin with. They're still yelling at each other, and that's when Leia snaps and tells them both off. I swear, I've known Leia for a while and I love her to bits, but I'venever seen her go off on someone like that. She lets Heather have it and tells her that her skin just matches her Devil Bitch status now, and she needs to learn how to treat people with at least a little bit of respect or she'll just keep driving people away. Then she turns on Sherry and tells her she's the most spoiled brat she's ever seen, and that no woman should ever trust her because she already showed what sort of trash she was with what she did to Cattie. Sherry was practically in tears, and Heather starts going off right back, and somehow it turns into both of them teamed up again and pissed off and they storm back into their cabin. We head back up, I let Becca know what happened, and then Ginnie and I just heap praise on Leia because she was a total badass."

"Jesus Christ," I sighed. "Did they come back out yet?"

"Nope," Zenya said. "Unless they are out there eating lunch right now. How was your trip back?"

"Um, OK," I said. "A little sad, but nice. I got a bit of time with Terra, Ami and Wanda to say goodbye, and we took lots of pictures. I'll want some with you and Cass before we go."

"Gladly," Zenya said, turning and kissing my cheek. "Regular ones or naughty ones?"

I chuckled. "Yes please?" I said, getting a smirk out of her. "Normal, though the girlsdid all flash me at once."

"Bet it was a pretty good view," Zenya smirked.

"Damn straight," I said.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"The last person to ask me that had a hypothetical for me that was clearly a trap," I said.

Zenya laughed and shook her head. "No, not like that. When we're all together, Cass and Cattie and most of the others have said that they want to only fool around with each other if you say yes. I'm... I don't know how I feel about that. For us. Like, I'm not asking to date other people, or hook up with other people outside of the relationship. I just don't know how I feel about needing to ask you if I can fool around with someone."

I took a breath and nodded. "I... get that. It's sort of hard to explain, and is an individual thing for most of them. The fact is, Terra and Ami are completely straight. Cassidy is doing it because she doesn't trust herself, and wants me to be able to trust her, after the cheating stuff. Cattie and Wanda... Well, it's part of their kink. And you know Becca."

"I know," Zenya smirked. "I'm still amazed thatshe was one of the first ones to get sucked into your orbit. I'm not surprised shedid, just that it happened so fast."

"I know," I said with a smile. "But I'm really happy with how everything turned out. And that you came to the decision you did."

"So we're going steady?" Zenya asked with a smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend, or do you want some other title to put on us?" I asked, whispering into her ear.

"Girlfriend works," she said, leaning into me. "That or Future-Baby-Mama."

I had to pull away to snort again as I chuckled.

"Too soon?" she asked with a grin.

"I love you, freckles. And I'm going to miss the fuck out of you."

"I'll miss you too, Tiger. I'm gonna need some long phone calls to get me through the wait to see you again. And thatdoes include phone sex."

"Glady," I promised her. Then I held up my fingers like it was a phone. "So, what are you wearing?"

"Nipple tassels, crotchless panties and a buttplug," she said with a grin, dropping her voice low and raspy. "Now tell me what you want to do to me, Tiger."

I kissed her instead.

Chapter 333

We were running out of time. I had maybe twenty minutes, at best, on the boats. Probably less. I wanted to spend hours with Zenya, kissing her and holding her and talking about each other and our lives and the future. I wanted hours withall of them. Days.

But I wouldn't get that until we were already in that future. And Zenya knew that too, and so even though we didn't want to move we got up and I held her in a hug, and then we left the room. Outside lunch was winding down, but with one look Leia broke from the conversation she was in and came to me. I didn't care anymore what the very few people who weren't in on things with us thought - Ginnie was happy for Leia, as far as I knew, and Heels had her stoic/playful outlook. With Heather and Sherry still in hiding instead of showing their raspberry-coloured asses in public, that just left JC and- Well, I still felt the same way about him. So as she came to me I took Leia's hand and pulled her to me. Sweet and pretty as a fairy, she slipped into my arms and kissed me lightly, and then we headed back to the cabin.

"Come here," she said, surprising me by taking charge. Unlike most of the ladies she was wearing a cute summer dress, and I got a flash of her panties as she climbed up onto the bed on her hands and knees and then laid down on her stomach. I went to lie down next to her, but she wiggled her bodacious butt and shook her head. "Lay on top of me, Tiger. I want to feel you like a weighted blanket so that when I get home I can daydream it's you on me."

I groaned as I did as she asked, gently laying down on top of her with her ass pressed to my crotch. It took a moment to get comfortable, but soon I was her blanket and she sighed as she rested her head on its side.

"Are we crazy?" she asked.

"Probably," I sighed.

"Like, I thought you were attractive a week ago," she said. "And within a week I've developed a crush, had sex with you and your fiancee, decided I loved you, did more stuff with you andanother of your girlfriends, not to mention having sex in front of Ginnie, and now we're going to move in together."

I knew exactly how she was feeling, but also... "You know, when you put it like that I think we've accomplished a lot in a short amount of time."

She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I heard about what happened over on your boat," I said.

She scoffed lightly, a very light flush rising in her cheeks. "I got a little carried away."

"You said exactly what we've all been thinking," I assured her. "I told Heather the same things. Maybe hearing it from someone else will wake them up. Or at least Sherry."

"Hopefully," she murmured. "I just didn't want to hear them being soentitled over and over. Main character syndrome to theextreme."

"I love you, Sunshine," I said with a smile, kissing her cheek. "Can I ask you for something?"

"Anything," she promised.

"Can you promise me not to get all shy again while we're apart? I think you're cute as hell no matter what, but you're so much moreyou when you're feeling confident."

"That depends," Leia said. "Can I think of you whenever I'm feeling a little overwhelmed?"

"Absolutely," I said. "And you can call me, too. I'll do my best to always be able to answer."

It was her turn to sigh, and she pulled my hand closer to her face and kissed the tips of my fingers. "We can play video games sometimes," she said. "Online."

"I'm already making a shopping list," I whispered. "And I need to practise more if I'm ever going to win any more bets."

She snickered. "You can already get anything you want from me, Tiger. No need to make bets. Just ask."

"Alright," I said. "Will you love me?"

She closed her eyes, made a face, and then scrunched up her nose before opening her eyes again. "Done," she said.

"Was that you casting a spell?" I chuckled.

"Nope, that was me granting your wish," she smiled.

"Next request then," I said. "And I'll phrase it appropriately. I wish that Leia will come to visit me in Vegas so that I can take her on a real, proper date before we move in together."

"Can I stay with you and Cassidy?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. "Except for the night I'll get in a suite at one of the big hotels. I do have some connections."

"Mmmm," she groaned. "OK, wish granted. And I'm looking forward to it."

"Then I have just one more wish," I said.

"Just one?"

"Isn't that how wishes work? They come in threes?"

Leia pushed up at me a little, and I raised up. She turned over onto her back, and then made it clear she wanted us to roll over. Soon I had her looming over me, her pastel rainbow hair hanging down around us as she looked down at me with her gentle eyes. "I'm a free genie, Tiger," she said. "I'll grant every wish I can, no limits."

"I wish that you'll make sure to speak up about what you want when we're talking about the house we'll buy," I said.

Leia frowned. "What does that mean?"

"It means I know you, Leia," I said. "And you'll be happy with whatever Becca and some of the others will decide, but I goddamn want you to feel like a piece ofyou goes into the decision because you deserve it. You aren't an afterthought. You aren't a wallflower. And you arenot someone who deserves just what they're offered. You are my absolute sunshine, and you deserve to have your opinions heard. So think about what's important in a house for you other than four walls and a roof because I'm going to be asking."

She stared at me, her expression a little put out. "Do you really think I act like that?" she asked.

"I think that you are an amazing, wonderful, beautiful, smart, silly, skillful, sexy and utterly charming woman," I said. "And that sometimes you let other people take the lead. But this thing we're doing, it'sour life and I couldn't stand it if sometime down the road you looked around and thought 'I wish we'd done this differently.'"

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,087 Followers