AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 331-339

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, once it's done, I'll call you. And you can ask me. OK?"

"I'm counting the hours," I told her, then took a breath. "I can't wait," I finally said with another grin.

"Me neither," she grinned back, then kissed my cheek.

We parted, and since I'd already said goodbye to Heels with a high five, a kiss on the cheek and a wink, it was just me and Becca left as Wanda went to hug Cassidy and Cattie.

Becca took a long breath, swallowed lightly, and came to me. "I-" she started, but hesitated. We hadn't gotten our moment in private, other than the quickie before lunch. We hadn't gotten to hold each other and make sure we were rock solid and steady. I knew we were, but finding the words to say it was important.

And for once neither of us knew what to say.

The problem with being problem solvers was confronting the fact that things were good.

Instead of trying to fill the space between us with words I moved forward, taking Becca's hips in my hands and holding her like I was a middle school boy at his first dance. She was smiling slightly, looking up at me, and I started humming and swaying. After a moment she caught on to what I was doing and raised her arms up to loop her fingers around the back of my neck, stepping close and swaying with me.

"I don't know what to say," I interrupted my musical humming, though we kept swaying together. "How am I supposed to say goodbye to you?"

"You don't," Becca said. "We say, 'I'll call you tonight.' Because I don't think I can go a day without talking to you now that I have you, Robbie."

I leaned down and she went on her tiptoes to kiss me, kicking one leg back like she was a princess in a romcom. Her lips were warm, her emotions pouring into the kiss. Desire. Longing. A little fear. I felt the same. It was hard not to worry when we were problem solvers. Anything could happen.

Then the kiss turned hungry, and Becca brought her hands down from behind my neck to my chest, pushing me back a few steps until I was leaning against her car again and she leaned against me, pressing her body to mine. The kiss didn't end, it just deepend. My hand fell from her waist to her ass, her jean shorts blocking me from feeling her smooth skin, so I kept going and she raised her leg to bring her knee up to my waist as I held her bare thigh. One of her hands dropped from my chest, trailing fingers down my front to the waistband on my shorts. Those fingers slipped inside, clinging to the front, daring themselves to dive deeper.

"Guys?" Cattie asked, closer than I would have expected.

Becca broke off the kiss, blushing as she turned. All four of the other ladies were looking at us.

"If you want, you can go fuck in the truck," Cattie said with a little smirk. "We can wait."

"I-" Becca stammered, glancing at me and then the others. "We shouldn't-"

"We aren't on a tight timeline, babe," Wanda said, smiling knowingly. "If I wasn't in the position I'm in, I'd be taking that offer."

"We just did it... before lunch..." Becca murmured, still blushing as she looked back at me.

"So what?" I asked her quietly. "I want you one more time before we're in opposite parts of the country, Becca. Do you want me, too?"

Becca bit her lip, glancing at the others again self consciously before nodding. "God, yes," she said.

I growled hungrily, picking her up and putting her over my shoulder as she burst out a laugh and kicked her legs. "Love you guys," I said, giving Cass, Cattie and Wanda a wink.

"Have fun," Cassidy said with a grin.

"Try not to get the back seat too gross, I have to sit back there," Cattie giggled.

"Oh my God," Becca laughed, covering her face as I carried her to our truck. Setting her down just outside, I opened the back seat of the cab and offered her a hand up. She took it, her grin remaining but the flush of embarrassment draining to be replaced with a hunger in her eyes. "Fuck me, Tiger," she said. "Fast and hard. I want to make love to you, but we can do that again soon enough. I want more of what we did earlier."

"On one condition," I said.

"Anything," she promised me.

I kissed her, asking for nothing. I had everything I needed.

Chapter 338

"Oh, God, yes Robbie," Becca gasped as I thrust into her.

It had been a bit of a scramble once we were in the truck and the door was closed. The parking lot had a bunch of cars in it still, but no other people other than Heels, Wanda, Cass and Cattie. That didn't mean people wouldn't arrive, though, and there were still the workers of the rental place. The longer we took, the more likely we were to get caught.

To be fair, I don't think that was the reason either of us were rushing, though. We just wanted each other.

My goal had been simple - I wanted Becca's pussy on my lips, so that's what I'd focused on. She ended up on her back on the bench seat, pushing her jean shorts and panties down as I pulled them over her butt and then off her thighs, then dropped them to the floor. She'd tried to lean up to get to me but I'd had other ideas, yanking her hips higher so she was leaning back even more. This brought her smooth thighs, cute butt and the gorgeous sight of her smooth, tender pussy lips pressed between her legs. I'd buried my face against her, slurping lewdly as I tasted her. She'd already been horny and got wet quickly, and I'd focused on her clit for a moment before trailing my tongue down through her labia, then back even further to tease her ass for a moment as she'd laughed.

She had let me eat her for a few minutes, moaning and wriggling as she'd worked her shirt off. No bra, her tits gloriously bare.

"Fuck me," she had finally demanded.

I'd set her hips down and she'd watched me hungrily, one leg up and resting on the backrest of the seats and the other foot braced on the driver's seat, keeping her open. I'd pulled my shirt off over my head and then had to pivot a bit in the seat to get my shorts and briefs down, managing to get one shooed foot out of them and not caring that they were still around the other ankle.

The first thrust brought on Becca's moan. The second one had me grunting in pleasure. It hadmaybe been an hour since I'd been inside her last, and still it felt like new, and like home, and like heaven all at once.

My third thrust buried me home, and Becca arched her back as she squeezed her eyes shut in a little precursor orgasm. Just a shudder, but it boded well that we wouldn't be working to get either of us there.

"Fuck," I growled, leaning down over her and starting my thrusting rhythm. "Becca, you're so fucking gorgeous."

"You're fucking gorgeous, Tiger," she moaned, running her fingers through my hair. She shifted a little under me, moving her legs to try and get me deeper while also getting more leverage to fuck back at me. Her bare foot ended up pressed against the back window and she started working her hips on me. "Fuck, you turn me on so much, Robbie. Every time I look at you I want to fucking jump you. It's unhealthy!" she laughed.

"I can't wait to live with you," I groaned, getting one hand on her breasts and thumbing her nipple. I brought the other up to stroke her cheek. "And I promise we'll find a balance between sex and everything else."

"Good," she chuckled. Every thrust she was meeting with a wave of her hips and it felt amazing, but it also did fantastic things to her body as her tits bounced and stomach flexed. "Because I love more than your cock. I just-fuck- I just really want it right now."

"You're getting it, sugar," I panted.

We fucked, hard and fast. It wasn't the athletic, sweat-dripping wild sex I'd had with Terra, or the rough stuff that Wanda, Cattie and Cass all liked in different measures. It was just energetic, and still had that mutual, loving feel to it. We stopped talking, just focusing on the physical feelings and staring deep into each other's eyes. I felt like I could read her mind and it was overflowing with the same adoration that I had in mind.

I loved this woman, and she loved me.

Becca had another two of the small little jitters of orgasms, but didn't hit anything too big. The problem was I was feeling my own orgasm rising quickly.

"Where am I popping, sugar?" I asked. "I don't want to make you sit with it your whole drive and flight."

"Mmmmgh," Becca whined in her throat, making a face. "Fuck, I love feeling you come in me. Um...God, that's good- In my mouth, let me swallow it. I'll be able to remember the taste of you."

"Only if you sit on my face," I countered.

She grinned and reminded me a little of Cass for a moment, then we were shifting around wildly. I ended up on my back, and Becca was over me, dropping her mouth to my cock and sucking hard. I wrapped my arms around her torso and grabbed her ass, pulling her down to my mouth.

I came first. I'd been closer, and Becca moaned through my orgasm as she gently massaged my balls and swallowed every burst and ooze of cum she could milk out. The pleasure and ache of the orgasm didn't quite knock me out, but I was definitely distracted for a moment. I caught myself though once I was over the peak and I redoubled my efforts as Becca gently toyed her tongue around my sensitive cock head. I managed to work the tip of one finger into the entrance to her pussy, teasing her with penetration despite the strange angle of my hand, while I focused my tongue and lips on her clit.

Becca gasped and humped her hips a couple of times, then she pressed her face down against the root of my cock as her ass clenched over and over and she vibrated on top of me, moaning through her own orgasm. Her pussy clenched and unclenched around the tip of my finger, and then she let out a long breath and relaxed.

Getting ourselves upright took a minute, and I ended up leaning back against the door as she snuggled in my lap, resting her head against my chest.

"OK, that was good," Becca sighed happily.

"Definitely," I agreed.

"I-" she started, but hesitated. I could feel her tense a little with nerves.

"You can tell me anything, Becca. Anything."

"I'm worried," she said. "I'm worried that by the time we're together again, I'll still love you, but my sex drive will disappear. That this will change, this feeling. Robbie, wanting you like this while also being attracted to your personality, and your mind... I don't want to lose that. I don't want to lose you."

I hugged her tightly, lowering my lips to her shoulder and speaking quietly. "I'll love you whether we're having sex or not, Becca. The sex is fantastic, but it's not why I feel for you. And if your asexual status comes back, I'll still want every moment I can get with you, and I'll never judge you for it. We'll wait for the next time your sexuality rears its head and make the most of the time we get for that."

Becca sighed. "I know that's all true, but... it doesn't help with the worrying," she said.

"I know," I said quietly. "And you know I know. I know that you know that I know just saying it won't make it go away, but it needs to be said."

"Please don't do another round of I know-you know's," she smirked a little.

"I'm not worried about ever not being attracted to you," I said. "Mind, body, soul, Becca."

"I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too," I agreed.

"Are you guys done?" Cassidy asked from outside, knocking on the window. "If you take much longer I think Wanda might break her promise, and then Heels will want a turn, and it'll turn into a whole thing."

I broke into a chuckle and Becca grinned. "We better go take care of the children," she said.

"Little gremlins," I agreed. But I didn't move quite yet. Instead, I kissed her shoulder. "I'll talk to you tonight, my amazing, thoughtful, courageous girlfriend."

She raised her lips to mine. "I'll talk to you tonight, my mature, emotionally intelligent, drop-dead sexy boyfriend."

Chapter 339

"It smells like sex in here, blegh," Cassidy said, looking over at me as she got into the passenger side while I stepped up into the driver's seat. Her teasing grin told me she was playing it up specifically to try and lighten my mood.

Becca and Wanda were gone. Once we'd gotten out of the truck it had only been a few more kisses and they'd piled into their car and driven away. That one had hurt, not because I cared about them any more than the others, but because they were the last.

"Ooh," Cattie said as she hopped into the back seat. "Becca left you a present."

I was just settling into my seat and halfway through pulling my seatbelt on when a pair of panties dropped into my lap. Becca's, forgotten - or left on purpose. I snorted and grabbed them before Cassidy could as she giggled.

"Just let me give 'em a whiff," my fiancee said. "I want to know how horny she was for a second fuck."

"No," I said, stuffing them into my pocket and hoping I would remember they were there before I tried to pay for gas. "Now sit your butt down. We might not have a flight to catch but we've still got a long drive ahead of us. And we need to do groceries when we get back."

Cassidy groaned playfully and strapped herself in. I put the key in the ignition and turned over the engine, the truck rumbling to life. I put it in reverse and turned to look behind us, but didn't take my foot off the brake.

"Really, baby?" I asked Catherine.

She was sitting in the middle of the bench seat, her seatbelt on and pressed down across her chest lewdly because she'd taken her top off. The seatbelt practically disappeared between her glorious tits, and her softly pink nipples were already a little firm and looked extremely suckable. She was grinning innocently, her black hair up in a ponytail and fed through a ballcap, sunglasses covering her eyes.

"Something wrong, Tiger?" she asked.

Cassidy glanced back and burst in laughter.

"Cattie, darling, if I'm constantly looking into the rearview mirror at you like that we're going to crash," I said.

"Fine," she grinned, starting to pull on her T-shirt again. She was wearing my baggy shorts but it was her shirt, a simple black one that hugged her without being super tight. "You can't see below my waist in the mirror though, right? Because I might get a little bored back here and start playing with myself."

"Ooh, we should both play with ourselves and tell dirty stories," Cassidy said. "And then we'll definitely have Robbie super turned on for when we get home. He'll be an animal."

"I don't like this plan," I said, not telling themnot to do it as I pulled the truck out of its spot and headed for the driveway.

"We'll wait a while," Cassidy said. "Just the last hour or so."

"How was Becca after she got hers?" Cattie asked. "She didn't say much."

"We just get in our heads sometimes," I said. "She'll call tonight to check in."

"I bet you'll get several calls tonight," Cattie said. "You're going to be a popular guy from now on."

"Actually, speaking of which..." Cassidy said. "Tanya sent me another pic for you."

"She did?" I asked.

"That's the stripper with the pussy like candy, right?" Cattie asked.

"Mhmm," Cass nodded as she was opening up her phone.

"Sexy photos when I'mnot driving, please," I said.

"OK, good point," Cass said, setting her phone down. "Or... I'm just saying, it's early afternoon. She's probably not working right now. We could stop by..."

I sighed, shaking my head. "Cassidy. Baby. My beautiful fiancee."

"Yes, Robbie?" she asked.

"I have had enough sex in the last week that it would cover a month or more for us usually. If you want us to have a threesome when we get home I can't have sex with Tanya no matter how fun it would be. And no road head either."

"Awww," both Cassidy and Cattie groaned, then laughed.

We got to the highway and I made the turn, passing by the spot where we'd stopped on the way in to make the calls setting up our therapy appointments. A week ago Cassidy had ripped my heart out. Between her, and Cattie, and all the girls, I felt like I'd been stitched back together. There were some holes and cracks, places that would take time to heal. The stitches were still in there, holding the pieces close. Maybe a couple of staples, too.

But I was alive, and I had my fiancee, and my girlfriends.

"Jesus," I sighed.

Cassidy had been playing with the radio, talking to Cattie about what we should listen to, but she stopped. "What's up, Tiger?" she asked.

"I'm like the fucking Grinch," I said. "In the last week my heart must have grown three sizes bigger."

Both of them started laughing again, and I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

"OK, but for real," Cattie said. "I'mnot into a Grinch roleplay."

"That's athing?" Cassidy asked.

"Oh, for sure," Cattie said. "Here, let me Google it."

I groaned, still smiling, and shook my head. Having one dirty-minded girlfriend had been fun. Two of them in one car was already becoming a problem. What was going to happen when I had all of them under one roof?

Chaos. Orgasmic chaos.

Maybe this really was an Orgy-lationship.

End of Act 1

=======================

Author's Note: 339 Chapters! When I first started AMA: The Boyfriend I knew I had a structure with the Trip and a loose plan, but I didn't know how long it would take for me to get to this point. Writing about Robbie and his ladies has been an absolute pleasure, and I've fallen in love with these characters. Here's a fun fact - you'd think that my goal of 1000 words per chapter would mean the story should be about 339,000 words, right? Well, the real word count is more like 411,000 because I go over that so often. And the story isn't done!

We have, however, reached a natural pausing point as the Trip is over, everyone has scattered to the winds to go back to normal life, and Robbie, Cassidy and Cattie are headed back to Las Vegas. Work, families, and therapy all await them, not to mention going through with Becca's scheme to get them all together under one roof. And, maybe the most mysterious element of all, there are a LOT of questions about the Affection Multiplier App that need answering. (And who does Cassidy think needs to be added to the relationship!?

For now, though, I need a break from the AMA crew after a year and a half with them. I have some short-term projects I want to get out of my system, and I want to take some time to really plan out the future of AMA: The Boyfriend. This means the story will be on hiatus for a few months before I start work on Act 2.

So, with a heavy heart, I say 'I'll call you tonight' to Cassidy, Catherine, Becca, Wanda, Terra, Leia, Zenya, and Ami. It's not goodbye, it's just see you in a bit.

Thank you to everyone who gave this story a shot after the super heavy opening scenes and has been reading Robbie's story up to now. It will be a pleasure to come back to him and his harem soon enough.

Cheers,

~Break.

=======================