All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 331-339'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

I love your fleshed out characters and look forward to their return in a few months.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 2 months ago

Man your last line there, ‘ I’ll call you tonight ‘ hit me in the feels. Thanks for sharing this amazing story as well as all your other works, you are an extremely talented writer, and I’m very thankful I found your stories so many years ago. Looking forward to reading more in the future!!!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 2 months ago

It felt like a good ending point. Yeah go ahead and take a break from this while we wait for you to return to it.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 2 months ago

Luckily, there are a few authors I like, almost as talented as you, to hold me over until the next episode. Thank you for sharing. I hope we get a scene where Cassidy and "Tiger" hash out about telling the girls about the app. I can see not telling them would eat at his mind and heart, but in the end he would do the right thing and confess.

RobcolesRobcolesabout 2 months ago

I’m so glad you’ll be continuing this story after you re-charge - it’s brilliant!

Can’t wait (but I’ll have to 😜), to see the implosion of Sherry and the bitch-Queen-from-hell. I don’t know what you have planned for the retribution, but that’s the thing I’m most looking forward to. Enjoy the rest, you’ve more than earned it.

ArediaArediaabout 2 months ago

I absolutely loved this story, and I'm ever so chuffed that you'll continue it. Previous comments have pointed to some very potential plot points, and I agree with them - and will add my own. I can't wait to see how the housing works out. Not to mention all the personalities, and further development of the App ... You've got a very wide story-channel there, but I'm certain you can pull it off. :)

Teacher44Teacher44about 2 months ago

Awesome as always. Thank you for this. You are a talented writer. I have tried, and had a few published, but I think in terms of plots and the details are hard to flesh out. You have the gift of doing both and making it feel effortless.

Lathanar1Lathanar1about 2 months ago

It has been a fun trip. Thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow. Thank you. Looking forward to the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantastic story. I have enjoyed reading it and always check every few days for a new chapter.

I hope to see all the girls back and I won’t stop checking for new instalments

TheHornyFlashTheHornyFlashabout 2 months ago

The wait is going to kill me 😫

Supersexaddict74Supersexaddict74about 2 months ago

This is my FAVOURITE story. I can not wait for Act 2!

The2thdocThe2thdocabout 2 months ago

I don’t know if I can wait a few months. Love this story and I love the characters.

ThesamenameThesamenameabout 2 months ago

A perfect place to pause a wonderfully entertaining story and I look forward to the next instalment.

Standing69Standing69about 2 months ago

I enjoy reading your stories.

nin01001nin01001about 2 months ago

Great story and a good time for a break. Looking forward to the next part if you've got more story to tell!

Raphael76Raphael76about 2 months ago

Great story and great characters! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

JohnBJohnJohnBJohnabout 2 months ago

I have surprisingly become quite enthralled with these characters and their story, as this type of tale is not normally something I would read. I am really looking forward to their return!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'll still be checking your profile daily for updates to your stories, but it will be sad not to see more of Robbie's story for a while. Perfect place for you to pause, I completely understand, but I'm ecstatic that there is a plan for more! Keep doing what you're doing, I'll be waiting to read whatever you've got on tap next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You're smart. Take a break and recharge your batteries. The time will give us, the readers, the chance to anticipate and salivate at the possibilities inherent in this fun situation.

DovienaDovienaabout 2 months ago

I love this story, and look forward to more <3

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 2 months ago

Lovely story, in of itself. Thanks so much. Greatly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Terrific series, well done.

Can't wait to see how this evolves

JuliusdrakeJuliusdrakeabout 2 months ago

This one the best closer to a story arc I have yet to read. Thank you for all the laughs, groans, moans and shenningans you inflicted upon the characters and this is the readers.

Look forward to what other projects you got in the world.

Will be waiting with Bates breath for the resumption of your take on AMA.

May you ever be in the favor of your muses.

deepdiver58deepdiver58about 2 months ago

I loved the story. Characters developed well. Story was engaging. Couldn't wait for the next chapter to be published.

Thank you for an awesome story line. I am patiently waiting for the next in the series.

Write On, Brother

HowdyHoesHowdyHoesabout 2 months ago

Had to check how many pages 400k words is in a normal novel setting, turns out I read 800 pages in 3 days. Another fantastic story from my new favorite writer. Can’t wait for the next act.

Strat05phereStrat05phereabout 2 months ago

This has to be one of if not the best story I have read on this platform. 10/10. Can't wait for the next arc of Robbie's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A great job on the entire series and while the blow-up with Heather was a bit shorter than I expected it was very believable. Thank you for a truly entertaining and well-written series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing story and some of the best writing I have found on this site. Enjoy the break, take the time you need and just know that I for one will be really excited to read the next Act whenever that may come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really amazing, Break. Thanks for all of the work on this story, creating so many wonderful and engaging ladies. Thanks for making Robbie such a thoughtful, loving guy.

Also, I legitimately LOL'd at how Robbie handled the last confrontation with Heather. Fucking hilarious.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 months ago

I'll miss this series. I have enjoyed reading it, just like I enjoy your OF Girl story. But to he honest I prefer your Quarenteam story. It is my favorite in the Quarenteam universe, and one of my favorites of all Literotica stories.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you

DWB

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 months ago

An outstanding story that transcended its inconceivable AMA plot device.

Loved everything EXCEPT the “Magic Houseboat”.

A few years ago we took a family trip up the Mississippi from St Louis to Minneapolis. My brother-in-law is mister big bucks and he has a massive cabin cruiser on Lake Michigan. Apparently he’s in some sort of “boat owners VRBO” where they trade time on boats.

We got a privately owned houseboat with five bedrooms which had a massive master suite up front (of course Mr big bucks and his wife got that). At the time, five years ago, it was two years old and cost way above $400G. There were 8 adults and 4 teens (a few of whom bunked in the common area).

It had 2.5 baths, and one of the showers was, of course, in the master suite - though we all used it.

Showers were timed at 5 minutes, with at least a 20 minute break between showers for the water heater to reheat. And we still needed to replenish the fresh water tank every two days or so.

How did your “magic houseboat” have a big enough fresh water tank to support 4 showers, most used multiple times a day and often used for lengthy shower sex? How did it float with its thousand gallon fresh water tank that was never replenished?

Other than that, can’t wait for the continuation!

LytharLytharabout 2 months ago

An excellent story, and a satisfying end, of sorts, to stop on. Bravo, excellently written, and I sincerely hope we never see Heather again unless it's to apologize profusely for being a raging bitch.

Border_ReiverBorder_Reiverabout 2 months ago

Thank you for a great story.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 2 months ago

What a fantastic first act . Its gonna be a long few months but i will be waiting and looking forward to the way ahead . As always keep up the awesome work btb your a star

AndyfarquarAndyfarquarabout 2 months ago

This story could run and run. There's so much to find out yet, the origin and nature of 'the app', how the adventure continues after the vacation, how Sherry matures and becomes a 'Robbie's Girl' maybe?

Among the plethora of unorthodox word choices, one recurring word that pricks my critical faculty.... 'eagre'? I'm eager to see you continue this story... Please bring on ACT TWO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wowza. Guess I had good timing… I’m sad it’s over (even if it’s only temporary) but this point was the natural conclusion to the narrative. A wild week that finally came to its close.

I don’t blame you for needing a break. It’s a *lot* of effort to write something of this scale. Thank you for writing and sharing. I loved it ^.^

I do hope Sherry gets out. But…well sometimes those changes take a long time. It can be easy for folks on the outside to see when something is a problem. I’m also rather happy that JC was never an antagonist or ‘villain’ the way Heather was. Honestly that was a nice twist - at least from what I normally see.

I wish JC well in his future. He was a bad fit.

I do really look forward to the next pieces you write for this! But in the meantime enjoy your time doing other stuff ^.^

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I am a big fan. Didn't start reading you material until Quaranteam NW. Since then I've read everything on your page. I just finished AMA-the-boyfriend and the The OF girl. Waited on the last two because of the length of the series. I hope to see an Act 2 for AMA and really looking forward to more entries to Quaranteam NW.

Keith62Keith6210 days ago

Thanks for an awesome story

Runelord20Runelord208 days ago

Fantastic story. Easily the best that I've read on this site. I hope you follow through with a follow up when you're ready.

I can't wait to see Robbie's Girls reunite. And I hope Robbie can find a way to balance spending time with them all even once work and family start to require his attention again. I feel like Robbie might end up leaving his job as event coordinator for a big casino and switch to being the event coordinator for whatever agency his girls decide to start. I think he and Becca would bond strongly over sharing that kind of work. I hope we get to see how he bonds with each of the girls outside of sex. (I do still want plenty of hot sex scenes. You write them well and creatively.)

I also want to see Cassidy heal some from her guilt. I know a part of it will always be with her, but maybe she can get to the point where she won't be whispering hateful thoughts at her reflection anymore. In particular, one of her POV sections mentioned that Terra is exactly the kind of girl that Cassidy liked to pursue, and I think she'll have to reconcile that part of her somehow. She clearly loves the thrill of the chase. She loves Robbie more and will give it up for him, but she's going to have to accept that darker part of her.

I want Sherry to contact her sister and actually apologize for her behavior while asking her sister for help in getting away from Heather. I don't want Sherry to actually become a Robbie's Girl, though. She's just not a good fit. Where everyone else is committing to helping the housework, Sherry would probably slack off and make more work for everyone else. Where they are all dedicated to sharing Robbie, Sherry would be the one to complain about not having enough time or being ignored. I think it's more likely for her to try to seduce her way into the group, but get shut down.

I hope Cattie reconciles with her sister somehow. I also hope Robbie can learn to be a good Dom for both her and Wanda. Speaking of Wanda, for some reason I feel like her husband is going to handle the divorce as pettily as possible and a make huge mess for Robbie to help Wanda clean up.

I don't think Terra will have any issues breaking up with JC. He's such a lap dog, he'll probably just roll over and take the break up. I think Terra's drama will come from Cassidy avoiding her and Terra calling her out. I hope they don't break Robbie's trust or have bad blood that causes Terra to leave the group.

I don't really see much drama for Leia, Zenya, or Ami aside from them being the last of the group to rejoin, but who knows what'll happen down the line.

As for the app, I hope they find someone who can help them understand and navigate it. I don't actually want to see a mind control war between Cassidy and some new antagonist. I think that would break the relationships and mental states of Robbie and his girls. Maybe some kind of AMA police confronts Robbie because a single guy moving into a mansion with a bunch of models threw up some red flag or other. And I hope each of the girls gets a Perk that suits them. Maybe Becca gets a boost to her sex drive to ease her worries about losing it. Maybe Terra gets a birth control perk that will let her safely play with her breeding kink until she is ready to be a mom, since she can't take normal birth control.

But anyway, I'm just theorizing because your story was so good and I can't wait for it to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES