All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 041-050'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JeffjeffsonJeffjeffsonover 1 year ago

In between your last AMA release and now I've read through everything else you've released. You are a seriously talented writer. I may be taking advantage of that Patreon page of yours sometime soon...

JodailyJodaily12 months ago

Ok, so I'm over the cheating\apologizing shtick. Getting old. Robbie needs to man up and deal with it and Cass needs to quit apologizing over and over.

Other than that I'm loving the hell out of this story.

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

Pretty nice one, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For a series that is ostensibly about a mind control app, the protagonists are super into consent and checking up on each emotionally, which gets me going. I haven’t checked out the mind control tag on this site before, but I’m guessing that this series may not actually fit into that category.

Regardless, this author is fantastic, 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...