All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 051-060'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks! Quick reminder that my Erotica stories are powered by PATREON, which help me invest time into my ongoing series and upcoming oneshots. Join up to get early access to chapters and give direct input to the stories I work on through votes and calls for specific ideas. Cheers! (www.patreon.com/breakthebar)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the series, but for the last 2 installments you've been flip-flopping on first and second person for the narrator

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

I’m loving this story and how your not rushing things. Taking time to develope characters and the storyline please keep this up.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 year ago

"I'm sorry you were offended, I was only trying to encourage you to feel free with your body.

.

Funny, she isn't apologizing for the things she said or did only for the fact that Cass was offended. Meaning "sorry you were offended" not "sorry I offended you".

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

You've done a great job developing these characters.

JodailyJodaily12 months ago

As always, a great read. Character development is good. Less whining about cheating. You did use you/your a couple of times when it should have been my. A little distracting for a moment, anal picky bs on my part. Still, a lot of fun.

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

Keep up the awesome work!

LamppLampp4 months ago

"She reached for your cock again and you stopped her."

Random second person during the Becca part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...