All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 061-070'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all! This is my little reminder that my Erotica stories and series are powered by PATREON. Please consider checking it out for early access to chapters, and to help support my ongoing quest to go full-time as an erotica author. (www.patreon.com/breakthebar)

Cheers!

~Break

DopamineFanDopamineFanover 1 year ago

I've really been enjoying this fantastic story! My only complaint is that you completely skipped the Dad Joke pickup line conversation -- that was just cruel! ;-P

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Oh I’m bloody loving this story so much it’s such a fantastic view on lite mind control / mind powers that kind of thing. It’s character development too is so good just like font is too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this! My only request is - can you please try to finish 1 story at a time rather than jumping back an forth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This continues to be a great story. Still loving it, waiting for the next chapter.

mtiramtiraover 1 year ago

Subscribed because of the quality. Can you put your Patreon in your bio? I had to look you up in Patreon to find it.

SailorDougSailorDougover 1 year ago

Keep up the great writing. Love the slow burn and the sensitive characters. Plot is simple but allows complex characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The overwhelming amount of emotional chatter from Robbie, his reluctance, makes the story very slow and a bit boring. No real guy I know would be this way, so it breaks the immersion, despite how well-written it is.

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Hot, but not as much as a couple of previous chapters. Still good for a wank or two. 😁🍆💦.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P8 months ago

Loving the story, the interactions, feelings, all messed up.

Robbie just needs to open up more about what he wants and not just have Cassy say what she wants. I find this a bit frustrating.

It is actually about both of them and their needs given the whole revolation of Cassy's infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This mf is starting to annoy me. Get tf over it you dipshit. You decided to give her a chance so suck it up

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett5 months ago

A lot of people are posting comments about how Robbie needs to just get over it already. That's nonsense. If anything he's getting over it much faster than is realistic. I know that it's hard for people to remember this, but however long people have waited for new chapters since the beginning of this story, it's been less than a day and a half for Robbie. Less than 36 hours ago is when his fiancee told him she cheated on him hundreds of times. If anyone here thinks they would get over that kind of bombshell in less than 2 days, I openly accuse that person of lying to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wolfbeckett, 100%!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8024 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...