AMA - The Divorcee: Day 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been such a bad girl!" you grunt in pleasure, reciprocating her dirty talk. "Tempting me with your sexy outfits." you say before spanking her ass again. Her pace quickens as she builds up to another climax, so you try and send her over the edge. "You wanted Daddy to fuck you?" you ask her dirtily.

"Yes, Daddy! I've been wanting it all week!" she shouts back. "I've been wanting you to make me cum like you did my sister. Do you like it when we call you Daddy?" she adds.

She's really leaning in to this incest stuff, but you can't deny that it got your dick to twitch inside her.

You really are a sick fuck.

Your self-hatred fueling you, you grab her waist and start pounding your daughter's pussy from the bottom, taking control of the pace of the fucking. She leans back, placing her arms on your chest, trying to find support for her not to fall off of your dick as it pounds her upwards.

Seeing an opportunity to take this up a notch, you nudge her body to fall forward on the bed, as you grab her wrists and pull her arms towards you. Her body acting like a counterweight, you piston in and out of her even faster and more furiously than before. "AAAAAH!~" she screams in pleasure as she gets another orgasm. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" she groans over and over, matching the pace of your thrusts inside her.

"I'm close, baby." You warn her. Stella goes upright and rests her back on your chest, placing her hand behind your head, before turning her face towards yours for a kiss. With your guard down during the kiss, she pushes you back onto the bed and hops off your dick. She positions herself so that her ass is pointing towards your face, while she starts stroking your cock before sucking on it for a blowjob. Her sucking and stroking matched the pace you were fucking her earlier and you're about to explode. "Baby..." is all the warning you can muster, but she doesn't relent.

Tempted by the sight in front of you, you stick your face into her ass and lick her pussy from this position, while kneading her asscheeks, as you explode your load onto her, muffling your groan of pleasure with your mouth on her pussy. She keeps stroking your cock, letting out every drop of cum out of you.

Once your cock has been depleted of its cum, Stella breaks away from you and grabs some tissues from the nightstand and wipes the cum off her chest and her hands, before resting next to you on the bed. You cuddle with her, your daughter, naked as the day she was born, and with a smile of elation like you had that day too, as she rests her head on your chest.

"Did I make you happy, Daddy?" she asks you.

"Yes, baby. You've always made me happy." you answer her honestly.

Your daughter hugs you tight before closing her eyes and sleep next to you.

You stare at the ceiling, as you always do, it seems. You want to feel guilty for what you've done. For giving in to your base urges and setting aside your parental instincts and responsibility towards your daughter... but you don't feel the guilt anymore. You are still her Dad, and that's never going to change. You'll still love her and take care of her as any parent would. You just started taking care of that one particular need too.

Plus, with the help of the Affection Multiplier, everyone accepts that as normal. Why shouldn't you too?

Besides... What's the worst that could happen?


Meanwhile, in Tanya's Apartment...

"Stella!? Puta Madre. His daughter!?"

CHAPTER 55.1

What's happening with Tanya and Cassie during all this?

Girl Talk

The following chapter is written in 3rd person POV, following Tanya and Cassie.


Cassie's waiting for Tanya by the stoop of Jay's apartment building, a bit nervous of what's about to come. Cassie understands that if Tanya wants to talk to her, it's because Jay had convinced Tanya that he did want to have a serious relationship with her; but he wasn't willing to give Cassie up. In Cassie's mind, this means she's the last thing holding back Tanya from wanting to pursue a relationship with Jay, so it's up to her to convince Tanya that this could work.

Cassie had been open and ready to the idea of sharing her new boyfriend, and knowing that Jay was having a date with Tanya tonight, she knew this was going to be a possibility if everything worked out for the better. Still, it's not like she had prepared a speech or anything. Even if she did, her conversation with Stella tonight would've probably made her forget anything she would have prepared anyway.

'Crap', Cassie thinks to herself. She's reminded she has to convince Tanya about that now too; and she's pretty sure Tanya has no idea about that.

As Cassie contemplates the multiple things she has to convince Tanya to agree to tonight, Tanya approaches her. "Hey~, you didn't need to wait for me." Tanya tells Cassie, grabbing her attention. Cassie, having been deep in thought, let out an audible gasp having been startled. "Oh!", to which Tanya flinches too. Cassie awkwardly laughs, and apologizes to Tanya for startling her in return.

"Nervous?" Tanya asks Cassie, to which Cassie just shyly nods as one of her hands is holding her other arm's elbow behind her back. "That makes two of us." Tanya replies with a chuckle. Tanya rubs Cassie's arm, her motherly instincts kicking in, wanting the young girl to relax from any anxiety she could be feeling. "Come on, summer nights can get cold in the city." Tanya tells Cassie, prompting both of them to go up to the apartment.


Once they make it to the third floor, Tanya looks at Jay's apartment door and asks Cassie, "You want to check on them first?", to which Cassie replies, "No. Mr. Craig can handle Stella, and I'd rather give them their privacy for now. They have a lot to talk about too."

Tanya raises an eyebrow to the amount of interesting information in Cassie's reply, but she decides to only focus on one for now, "You're going to have to get used to calling him Jay, for this to work out, you know. He may be older, but he's still your boyfriend." Tanya advises Cassie before opening the door to her own apartment.

"Yeah. He said it makes him feel old." Cassie says with a chuckle, and Tanya chuckles too as they both enter Tanya's apartment. "I'm trying to change that, but it's just been a force of habit to call him that when I'm with other people" Cassie tells Tanya, as she follows her to her living room.

"Well, make it a habit to call me Tanya too, okay chica? I wouldn't want you to unintentionally remind him he's with a vieja fea like me, when he has a niña like you already." Tanya advises Cassie as she motions her to get comfortable on the couch, before she goes to her liquor cabinet.

"You're gorgeous Mi-... Tanya. You're not even close to being ugly and old." Cassie comforts Tanya from the couch, as Tanya grabs some glasses and a crystal decanter with some golden liquid inside it. Tanya makes it back to Cassie and places coasters on her coffee table, and the glasses she got on top of them, before pouring Cassie a shot of the gold liquid inside her decanter.

As Tanya pours a shot for herself she asks Cassie, "You know what vieja fea means?

¿Hablas Español?"

"Si, pero solo un poco" Cassie replies. Tanya sits down next to Cassie, with her shot in hand before offering her to 'cheers', which Cassie accepts as she clinks her glass to Tanya's before they both take a sip of their drink. Cassie scrunches up her face at the strong taste of the alcohol.

"Not used to drinking tequila like this, are you?" Tanya asks with a laugh, Cassie just nodding a response. "I'll get you some lime and salt. "Tanya tells Cassie, but Cassie stops her.

"No, no. It's fine. I want to learn to appreciate it the way you do." Cassie tells her, making Tanya smirk at Cassie's attempt to kiss her ass.

"Relax, chica. I already know you and I will get along fine." Tanya replies, which makes Cassie shyly chuckle.

"I hope so. I really want this to work out." Cassie says with a shy smile, but Tanya again raises an eyebrow out of curiosity.

"For you or for him?" Tanya asks Cassie.

"For all three of us." Cassie replies without hesitation, and Tanya can't believe how quick she came up with a diplomatic answer. Tanya's not sure of Cassie's sincerity though.

"Why is that? Why are you so open to sharing him?" Tanya asks Cassie.

"I've never imagined not sharing him to be honest. Even when he was with Miss~... Diane, I never imagined them leaving each other. I only ever imagined being with him. Even if he was with Ms. Diane, or any other woman for that matter." Cassie answers, honestly.

"Wait, you've known him since before his divorce? Aren't you, like, Stella's college teammate or something?" Tanya asks, surprised at this new information.

"I'm both. Stella and I reunited in college as teammates; but we used to live in 307 down the hall before we moved six years ago. It's partly why I agreed to stay with them over the summer." Cassie explains.

"Plus, Jay used to babysit me." Cassie adds, and this makes Tanya choke on her drink.

"¿Qué?" was the only thing Tanya could muster out, and Cassie could only meekly smile while awkwardly nodding, but doing so with her entire upper body. Tanya composes herself, blowing out air through her mouth in disbelief. "That's a lot of history. Meanwhile, I'm just the neighbor that used to tease him with flirting." Tanya laughs, but it's obviously a reaction to being stressed out.

"If that's stressing you out, I haven't even gotten to Stella yet." Cassie ominously warns Tanya. "I mean, I knew we had to share his time with Stella too. That's his daughter. That's part of the gig. He'll have to share me with my daughters too. That's understandable." Tanya replies, not really understanding why Cassie was being ominous about Stella.

"No, I mean, we're going to have to 'share him' share him." Cassie made the implication of what she meant obvious. Tanya goes wide eyed, upon understanding what Cassie meant. Tanya takes the remaining alcohol in her glass and downs it in one go. She even comically goes after Cassie's glass and downs that too. It produces an awkward chuckle from Cassie, because she understands where Tanya's coming from.

Tanya looks at Cassie again, hoping to see if Cassie's facade will break and tell her that she's only making a sick joke at her expense, but Cassie's shy demeanor doesn't break, and only nods to reassure Tanya that she might have to share Jay romantically with one more woman than she was mentally prepared for... and not just any other woman either.

"Stella!? Puta Madre. His daughter!? SINCE WHEN!?" Tanya finally lets out.

"From what Stella told me, she realized it when she saw me with him. After that, she had thoughts of being able to make him happy the same way you and I could." Cassie replies.

"And when was that?" Tanya asks immediately.

"After my date with Jay." Cassie informs Tanya.

"Ay Dios mio. So after our dinner together." Tanya lets out with a sigh.

"This is what I get for teasing her all night about how good her dad was in bed." Tanya says with an ironic laugh, thinking this is partly her fault.

"Well, at least you only told her about it. I actually showed her how good he is. Twice." Cassie informs Tanya embarrassed, and Tanya can't help but laugh.

Tanya asks her how that happened and Cassie recounts the story of Stella peeping on her and her dad on their first night, and the story of Stella walking in on them in the shower. Tanya can't help but laugh at both of Cassie's stories, making Cassie laugh too, being able to find the humor in both situations now.

"I guess that's what you meant earlier when you said they had a lot to talk about?" Tanya asks after her laughing has subsided. "Yeah, she told me about it tonight. It's partly why she got herself drunk, she said she wanted to drown out the noises you were going to make tonight." Cassie told Tanya honestly, but Tanya thought it was a tease.

"Oh, please! I heard from your neighbor next door that you aren't so quiet yourself." Tanya teases back, making Cassie blush while Tanya busts out laughing. "I'm only teasing chica, that man can make any woman scream with the electricity coming off of him when he's touching you." Tanya jokingly says, which gets a chuckle out of Cassie as she is very well aware of what Tanya's talking about. Cassie stops herself from asking Tanya if she knows about Jay's app yet, since if Tanya doesn't, it's not Cassie's place to explain it to her.

As Tanya's laughter dies down, her look does change to one of concern. "Still... his daughter. How am I going to compete with that?" Tanya asks, not even really to Cassie, but more to herself.

"I think the only way we can get through this without being jealous of each other is if we don't compete with each other at all." Cassie wisely points out.

"Easier said than done, chica. Three girls? One of them is his daughter, the other one is his first girlfriend since he got divorced... and then there's me." Tanya says, with a tone of defeat towards the end.

"The woman who made him realize there's more to life outside of Ms. Diane? Sounds like we're all on equal footing to me." Cassie charmingly replies, and Tanya smirks at that one, but also raises an eyebrow again.

"You're a bigger sweet talker than your shyness implies." Tanya teases Cassie, but Cassie only smiles meekly, as she didn't want it to sound like it was her sweet talking Tanya. She was really just giving her honest opinion.

"Well, it's kinda pointless to talk about how we're going to make this work without Stella, don't you think?" Tanya asks Cassie rhetorically. "Let's worry about this tomorrow when Stella's with us. Come on, there's still a few hours until 'last call', our night's not over yet." Tanya tells Cassie before tapping her lap to perk her up.

A part of Cassie's not really sure about not addressing this any further, but Tanya does have a point, whatever happens with Stella and Jay tonight; there's going to be fallout tomorrow, so might as well save this conversation for whatever that fallout may be. Cassie stands up to signify she's game to this development. "Good, I'll message Brooke, and see if she'd like to join us." Tanya tells Stella.


They make their way out of Tanya's apartment to go on their own Girls' Night Out, but they both pause in front of Jay's Apartment wondering what could possibly be going on inside. As they both linger, they both hear footsteps coming from the stairwell.

"Hey V!" Tanya greets Viv as she sees her make her way up. Viv is kind of shocked to see Tanya in the hallway, with a younger girl, looking at the apartment door she assumed she'd be in right now.

"Hey, T. You and 301 didn't work out?" Viv asks Tanya.

"No, it was great! It's just... complicated." Tanya replies, and as soon she said the last word, a loud pleading shout comes from inside Jay's apartment, penetrating through the door — "FUCK ME DADDY!"

Cassie and Tanya look at each other momentarily, giving each other knowing looks, before they both burst out laughing, almost keeling over if not for both of them holding onto each other for support, as they die laughing from hearing that shout come from what was obviously Stella's voice.

Viv lets out an audible "The fuck?" as she has no clue how the same guy who was just in her restaurant dating her friend, has another girl in his apartment right now, most definitely fucking that other woman.

"Hey, do you need to be early to work tomorrow? Wanna join us?" Tanya asks Viv as she wipes tears from laughing away from her eyes.

"As long as you tell me the story behind that—" Viv says while pointing at Jay's apartment door,

"Then, yeah, I'm game."

1...345678