AMA - The Divorcee: Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow~" she groans and the hand that was caressing your cheek immediately starts to rub her temple. "Okay. What the fuck? I think I have vertigo. I did not have this headache a few seconds ago." Tanya says in confusion. You're not sure if now's the time to explain that your Magic Touch helped ease the headache, as Tanya doesn't know about the Affection Multiplier yet.

"I think it's just the hangover. I'll get you some ibuprofen later, but Viv made some pho for breakfast. She says it's a great hangover cure. You might not even need the meds." you try to tempt her to join you for breakfast. She groans in pain, but like Cassie, she eventually stands up.

Both Cassie and Tanya try to make their way out of the bedroom before you call out to them. They turn around like their bodies are trying to move inside molasses, and they both look at you annoyed.

"What?" Cassie asks.

"You might want to put some pants on."

CHAPTER 59.1

What happens next?

About Last Night

You look at your dining table and you try to process how this visual came to be.

You have your girlfriend, who's your daughter's best friend and someone you used to babysit, in her somewhat modest underwear; you also have your neighbor, who you're not sure you can call your girlfriend yet, in her very not modest underwear; then you have your daughter, who you're pretty sure thinks she's already your girlfriend, wearing only a towel that your other neighbor gave her; speaking of that other neighbor, she's also sitting at the dining table, wearing only a bathrobe that barely covers her upper thighs and, you're not sure if she's even wearing anything underneath that; finally, you have your personal trainer, who is also your neighbor's personal trainer, wearing your daughter's crop top shirt which is a few sizes too small for her chest, so it's showing everyone the outline of her nipples, as well as your daughter's athletic shorts that are a few sizes too small for her ass so it's showing a lot of under cheek.

Then there's you, in your white undershirt and boxers, hiding an erection underneath the dining table.

Exactly a week ago you were contemplating jumping off the fire escape. Unbelievable.

Surprisingly, you're not the only one who finds all of this amusing. Directly across from you, on the other end of the table, Viv has a wide toothy grin on her face as she rests her chin on her hand and just watches the four other scantily clad women eat her cooking. Speaking of her cooking, you're reminded that she does that for a living, and you and the girls may be keeping her from doing so.

"Hey Viv, um, I hope we're not keeping you. I can take care of the girls now if you need to get back to the restaurant." You tell her.

"Oh no~. You're not keeping me at all. I already told them I'd be a bit late. Plus, if the restaurant can't run without me during our soft opening, then I'd rather find that out now than later." she replies.

"But why are you still here?" Stella asks her bluntly.

"Rude!" Cassie reacts, and painfully nudges Stella in the ribs with her elbow, making Stella flinch and apologize to Viv.

Viv laughs off Stella's rudeness and answers her, "Oh, I'm still here since I wasn't finished with my story. Technically, I started in the middle since Brooke asked what happened after she blacked out. If I started at the start, it would be when Tanya, Cassie, and I were in the hallway and we heard you shout 'fuck me daddy'."

Stella sinks into her chair, embarrassed that she's turned into the same kind of person she made fun of Tanya for being.

"Not so fun being teased for being a loud moaner, isn't it?" Tanya teases Stella. "Oh yeah, Cassie told me about you guys coining 'Papi of the Week' by the way." Tanya says, addressing you and Stella. It's now Stella who nudges Cassie in the ribs, making Cassie apologize for her loose mouth.

"We're sorry about that, Tanya. We —" you start apologizing but Tanya cuts you off.

"Relax, papi. Cassie told me even if you guys coined it, it was Diane who put it in circulation, which I already assumed anyway. So it's water under the bridge." Tanya says calmly, although you're not sure if she just doesn't want to talk about it when she still has a hangover.

"Wow. Complete one-eighty from 'I'll wring that bitch's fucking neck' from last night." Viv says, instigating Tanya to be more honest about her feelings.

Stella reacts with offense, "Hey!", misunderstanding that she was the one Tanya was calling a bitch.

"She was referring to your mom." Cassie, Viv, and Brooke defend Tanya in unison. "Oh... then get in line. I got first dibs on that." Stella quips, getting a chuckle out of Tanya.

"These topics sound way more intrusive when there's no alcohol involved. Can we not talk about this stuff right now?" Brooke asks Viv.

"Oh. If alcohol's the only thing holding you back from asking about how good Jay is at fucking again, then I can always whip up some Bloody Mary's." Viv mischievously throws Brooke under the bus. Stella's eyes widen at that tidbit while Brooke just stares daggers into her.

"I'm trying to remember if I like you or not." Brooke tells Viv with a hint of annoyance.

"From what I remember last night, you do." You surprisingly hear Cassie chime in.

"Thank you!" Viv ecstatically reacts.

"You were like a team. Viv kept goading me and Tanya to drink while you kept asking for more detailed descriptions about Jay's sex skills." Cassie added, making Viv give a hearty laugh while Brooke sunk a little lower in her chair.

"Just to remind you, you love me by the way." Viv tells Brooke with a toothy grin while she leans her body towards Brooke.

"I actually do remember that. 'You're the best Viv', 'I love you Viv', 'You should start going to my gym, Viv'" Tanya mockingly imitates Brooke. "I've been your girl friend way longer and you've never told me any of that." Tanya says in a fake jealous tone as a joke.

"You two should've just gotten a... uh...", Tanya continued, but she stopped dead what she was saying, clearly remembering something. You look at Brooke who side eyes Tanya beside her with the evilest of smirks while Viv is just smiling open mouthed looking at Brooke in knowing anticipation.

"Please tell me you remember." Viv says while shaking Brooke in excitement. Cassie's eyes widen, and her body stiffens, when she realizes why Tanya stopped what she was about to say.

"We should've gotten a what, Tanya? A room? Like the room you and Cassie should've gotten when you started making out in front of us?" Brooke asks Tanya, savoring every juicy morsel of revealing that gossip.

"WHAT!?" You and Stella react simultaneously. Viv and Brooke, without even looking at each other, fist bumps twice. Tanya tries to hide her face in her hand while Cassie sunk so low in her chair she was practically under the table. Your erection may have shrunk down since you got used to the visual of five scantily clad girls, but that bit of info pretty much revived it instantly.

Viv keels over laughing, pounding the table in pure bliss. You realize why she hasn't left to go back to work yet. She wanted to witness the explosion of the bombshells that had been counting down since last night. "Thank god I came back. I thought we wouldn't be having this conversation until our next night out together. I'm so glad I didn't have to wait that long." Viv says aloud, full of glee, not really to anyone in particular other than the said god that allowed her to be here for these moments.

"On that note, I think it's time for Viv and I to go." Brooke announces.

"What? We're just getting to the juicy bits!" Viv says in disappointment.

"We'd be intruding." Brooke putting her foot down. "Fine, I can drive you home on my way to the restaurant." Viv tells Brooke, and Brooke nods.

Both girls stand up from the table, leaving you, Stella, Cassie, and Tanya to deal with the fallout of the bombshell Brooke just dropped. "I'm sorry for not asking about borrowing your clothes Stella. I can't even remember when I put them on. I'll give them back on Monday when you guys are at the gym? Is that cool with you?" Brooke asks Stella, to which Stella replies still in shock, "Uh. Yeah. Sure."

"I have an oversized hoodie and some sweatpants you can borrow too, if you want. Your ass is kinda hanging out." Viv suggests.

"My ass hangs out all day at work, so it's fine. Won't say no to the hoodie though." Brooke replies, noticeably pointing at her nipples.

"I'll just get dressed, and we can go?" Viv asks, and Brooke answers, "Sounds good." The two of them have this casual conversation as they make their way out the door.

"We had fun you guys, see you again soon!" Viv says before Brooke says goodbye.

The two of them leave the four of you in awkward silence, but Stella's the brave one who breaks it. "So..."

"What the fuck?"

CHAPTER 60.1

What happens next?

Duality

"So... What the fuck?" Stella asks Cassie and Tanya, in relation to the bombshell that the two of them apparently made out with each other last night.

"We were drunk. It's no big deal." Tanya tries to nonchalantly brush off the gravity of what she and Cassie did last night.

"Brooke and Viv made it sound like a big deal." Cassie retorts. "They were the ones that goaded us to kiss each other." Cassie explains.

"Details! Come on. If it's really no big deal then you shouldn't have reacted the way that you did." Stella points out.

"We reacted that way because we were embarrassed, Stella. It's not like we make out with other women all the time." Tanya explains, although shows some doubt by asking Cassie, "Right?".

"Oh, yes! Definitely." Cassie assures her. "What kind of details do you want anyway? You want us to describe the amount of tongue involved?" Cassie asks sarcastically, but Stella just answers with a resounding, "YES!", making Cassie roll her eyes.

"Fine, I'd settle for the story behind it then. Why'd you guys make out?" Stella compromises.

"Other than being drunk and horny?" Cassie asks, making Stella answer with another annoyed "YES!". "They wanted us to show them how good of a kisser Jay is by doing it on each other, and like horny drunk idiots, we did." Cassie adds on.

"No way that's the only reason you did it. That's so anticlimactic." Stella says with a sigh.

"From what I remember, Brooke and Viv were relentless. So, anti-climax aside, I bet you would've made out with Tanya too if you were me." Cassie adds.

"Oh please, I was drunk last night too and I didn't make ow~... nevermind." Stella tries to tease but after she sees Cassie raise an eyebrow and slowly put a mischievous smile as her reaction, she remembers she's in no place to judge after what she did last night with you.

"Something, something, glass houses, sweetie." Tanya tells Stella before she takes another sip of her pho and gives Cassie a wink.

"Speaking of Stella being drunk last night, I told you to talk to Stella, not sleep with her Jay. It's bad form to sleep with a drunk girl." Cassie teases you.

"Yeah, if we spread that on social media we can get that next book of yours canceled." Tanya tags in on the joke.

Before last night, you probably would've found it weird that they'd joke about canceling you for sleeping with a drunk girl... and, you know, not for sleeping with your own daughter; but you're slowly beginning to accept that that's just how the world works now. Your train of thought is broken by your daughter who jumps in on the teasing.

"Yeah, Dad. Bad form. Taking advantage of a drunk girl." Stella teases.

"Wait a minute, how is it bad form? You were practically begging for it!" You defend yourself, which results in an "Ooooh~" from all three of the girls.

"How was she begging for it Jay?" Tanya asks in a baiting tone.

"Was it because of the way I was dressed?" Stella asks with fake indignation.

"Was that how she was asking for it, papi?" Tanya continues to bait.

"Or was it because she was literally asking for it?" Cassie asks with a chuckle, before switching to mocking Stella by repeating 'FUCK ME DADDY' in a fake moaning tone, causing you and Tanya to laugh at Stella's expense.

"Cass!" Stella reacts, feeling betrayed by her best friend. It's rare for you to see Cassie turn the tables on Stella so it makes you laugh even harder.

"Friendship ended with Stella. Now Tanya best friend." Cassie jokes, in what you can only assume is a really bad Indian accent, crossing her index fingers together to form an 'X'.

"More like 'girlfriend'." Stella retorts, before invading Cassie's personal space with her kissy faces.

You hear them tease each other back and forth, but you tune it out as Tanya says under her breath next to you, "I forgot how young they were, until right now. Cassie was so mature last night." You look back at Stella and Cassie just sticking their tongues out at each other, and you're reminded they've been doing that since they were actual kids, so Tanya has a point. They do bring that out of each other sometimes. In their defense, despite their current behavior, they've grown so much in just a few years.

That's your daughter that got you out of that rut you were in for months by taking care of you the first day she got back, and that's your girlfriend who has been nothing but encouraging and supportive and even talked one of your other potential girlfriends to be open about this weird dynamic.

Speaking of...

"Hey, about that, how'd your talk go last night?" you ask Tanya.

"It didn't go far to be honest. As soon as Cassie told me that Stella might be in on this too, we decided to wait for today when all four of us are together." Tanya explains.

"Not sure if it's okay to ask, but, how'd she convince you to be okay with this?" you ask Tanya curious.

"Convince me? Papi, you convinced me. I was already convinced I wanted to be with you before Cassie and I even talked. I just needed to meet her to make sure she's actually okay with all this. Plus, I needed to get to know her before I could say 'yes'. From what you told me, I wasn't just getting into a relationship with you; you were asking me to have one with her too." Tanya replies.

"I was?" you ask in confusion.

"Get your head out of the gutter, papi. I didn't mean sex or romance. I just meant, we need to be friends, at least, for this to work out. I'll just be putting you into a tough spot if I can't get along with her." Tanya replies.

"Sorry. I get that. It's just... you made out with her. I misunderstood and thought maybe, outside of being goaded by Brooke and Viv, you felt compelled to do that because of me." you tell Tanya.

"We're grown women, papi." Tanya says, before looking at Cassie and Stella who are still arguing.

"I know you are but what am I?" Cassie retorts.

"Mehmehmehmeh-mehmehmehmeh" Stella mockingly copies Cassie's cadence.

"Present behavior notwithstanding." Tanya says with a chuckle.

"But we are grown women, and we can make our own decisions. Drunk or not, we wanted to make Brooke and Viv jealous with how good of a kisser you are." Tanya tells you before giving you a sweet peck on the lips.

"Hey! No fair! House Rules!" Stella reacts to your kiss with Tanya. Tanya raises her eyebrow at Stella, not sure what she meant.

"Are we still doing that? I thought with you being able to be with your dad now, that's over and done with." Cassie says. "I mean, for most of the other rules, yeah... but I can still get jealous." Stella replies in her defense.

"You mean horny." Cassie teases Stella.

"Ugh. Yes. Fine. It's both." Stella replies honestly, but with a tone of annoyance and defeat. "I'd rather just feel horny though. I don't want to hold you guys back from doing what you want to do just to accommodate my sensitivity." Stella sighs.

"Where are we on that by the way? Have you earned enough points— OW!" Stella began to ask before Cassie nudged her again in her ribs. "Points?" Tanya asks.

"Oh my god! I was drunk all of last night and didn't spill, and you did it unprompted." Cassie scolds Stella, lightly slapping her in the arm as punishment.

"It's fine Cassie. We had to have this conversation eventually." You tell Cassie. "Tanya—"

"Do you believe in magic?"

CHAPTER 61.1

What happens next?

Tanya starts to believe

The three of you, Cassie, and Stella, explained to Tanya that you are the lucky owner of a magical app called the Affection Multiplier. You explained to her what it was, what it does, all the traits you've bought so far and plan to buy. She listened with skepticism, as one would, when you laid the groundwork to properly explain it to someone.

As for making her believe that it's real, revealing that you bought a trait called 'Magic Touch' made it easier for her to cope with the idea of a magical app, but it was essentially 'Normalized Incest' that did all the heavy lifting in terms of making her believe that there really is magic afoot.

Tanya realized it is weird that she only accepts you as someone who can have a romantic relationship with their daughter, or maybe even any other family member of yours, as normal. Cassie also revealed to you that she figured that you did buy a trait like that, after Stella professed her feelings for you when they were talking last night at the convenience store.

Thankfully, Stella convinced Tanya that she's been having thoughts about you way before you bought the trait, and that the trait itself was a blessing so that she could act on her feelings without feeling bad about herself. Tanya accepted that buying the trait was worth it, if it allowed Stella peace of mind, and prevented you from causing her any further suffering with her previously taboo attraction towards you.

Now that everyone's up to speed on your magical app, including the fact that you've been saving up to buy the 'Normalized Polyamory' Trait, as well as the fact that you originally bought the 'Normalized Incest' trait to have a shot at your cousin Celeste, the four of you are now discussing if everyone is okay with you pursuing that further.

"As the person who said he should just go buy the trait in the first place, you guys know my opinion on this already. I want Jay to be free to explore those feelings for her, the same way Stella was okay with us exploring our feelings for each other." Cassie states.

"Admittedly, I have a debt of gratitude to my dad's attraction to Aunt Celeste. So even if I think I'm the one most prone to jealousy, I don't think I can say no to him exploring those feelings." Stella adds.

"I guess that's the majority then." Tanya states.

"It should be unanimous or I won't go through with it. I want to hear what you think Tanya." you tell her.

Tanya sighs, phrasing her opinion in her head before speaking. "I want you to be happy. All three of us do; and from what Cassie told me last night, she's had a crush on you since she was a kid, and it seems like you have that same kind of crush on your cousin that Cassie had on you." Tanya starts.

"But..." You say, knowing that what she said wasn't her entire opinion. "But I feel like we're allowing you to just have sex with whoever you want without really wanting to be in a relationship with them." Tanya adds.

"Why would you think that? If his feelings for her are similar to what I felt—" Cassie asks, confused at Tanya's remark; but Tanya doesn't let her finish the thought, as she wants to clear her intent as quickly as possible.

"She's only here for the weekend and lives on the opposite side of the country. Are you planning to have a long distance relationship with her if she does become attracted to you?" Tanya asks you, and you obviously don't have a clear plan so you can't answer her question.

123456...8