AMA - The Divorcee: Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... my older sister is kind of the reason. She had a pregnancy scare when she was in college, and my dad was furious to say the least. Trust me, he was paranoid enough to begin with; but after that, he became a lot more paranoid about protecting us sisters from boys." Maddy explains, not hiding her annoyance at her father's parenting choices. Stella and Cassie glance at you with knowing looks, before looking back at each other and both stifling a laugh.

"Yeah, I know. My dad's paranoia's kinda funny, right?" Maddy asks the girls, not knowing why they found what she said amusing.

"It kinda is Maddy. Your dad can't protect you from the real world forever, that includes boys." Cassie tells her.

"Yeah, I believe that too. So does my Mom. She's always been the one to help us find balance between Dad's paranoia, and learning about the real world. She knows we can't live in our bubble forever. That's why she takes us to different places to talk to people from time to time as part of our homeschooling. Mostly retirement homes, so we can hear a wider range of life experiences that Dad doesn't want us exposed to. It's what got me into wanting to pursue a career in healthcare. I wanted to be a nurse specifically, but dad said he'd only allow me to move out if I pursued medicine and became a doctor so... here I am." Maddy explains.

"Okay, that sounds so~ constricting. You're going to need to let loose at some point. Maybe Mr. O'Brien did buy this so you could have fun with us." Stella jokes, making Maddy laugh.

"I'm sure that's something Grandpa Rick would do, but I wouldn't want to get him in trouble... and I definitely don't want Mr. Craig to get into trouble either. I need to make sure whose side Grammy's on first." Maddy replies.

"My dad can handle himself, and it seems like you'll have Mr. O'Brien and your mom on your side if your dad ever finds out." Stella points out.

"Okay, calm down, Cheech. We're not smoking weed right now. You and Jay have a date later." Cassie points out.

"Aw~ that's so cool! Do you guys do daddy-daughter dates often? Also, is Cheech one of your nicknames? I can start calling you Cheech if that's what you prefer." Maddy asks, resulting in Cassie trying to stop herself from laughing too hard.

"Please don't call me Cheech. Cassie's just teasing with a dated reference." Stella tells her, and Maddy's a little embarrassed she's not familiar with the reference, probably thinking it's a result of her sheltered upbringing.

"As for the Daddy-daughter dates, when I was a kid, yeah. We did those from time to time. Tonight's our first real date though." Stella answers her.

"What do you mean by a real date?" Maddy asks.

"Like, boyfriend and girlfriend." Stella answers her nonchalantly.

"Oh! You're dating your dad? That's... I personally wouldn't even want to imagine it; but then again, J.R. Craig isn't my dad." Maddy jokes, but Cassie gives you a knowing look, implying Maddy would date you if you were her dad, and you tell her with just your eyes to stop with the suggestive looks already. "Then again, at the rate of my dad's insistence to not want me to have contact with boys, my only option would be him." Maddy jokes, but the frustration is evident in her voice, before she visibly shakes in disgust at the idea she just proposed.

"How long ago was it that your sister got pregnant? Maybe that's still fresh on his mind, and that's why he's still overprotective?" Cassie asks her.

"Yeah. Maybe he'll ease up once he sees his grandchild." Stella adds.

"Oh my sister didn't even get pregnant. She just had a pregnancy scare. My dad was just super afraid she threw away her future, and he didn't want the rest of us to have that 'problem'." Maddy explains.

"That sounds like someone in the room." Stella jokes.

"When did I ever stop you from going after boys?" you ask back jokingly.

"I was talking about the stand on your daughter getting pregnant, Dad." Stella clarifies.

"I took you to a clinic to get birth control, not prevent you from meeting boys." you defend your parenting choice.

"Gee, I wonder why you went that route?" Stella asks sarcastically, insinuating that if you went with the other option, the only 'boy' you'll be preventing her from having sex with would be you. "Plus, I think us being in a relationship is pretty much you stopping me from going after boys, Dad." Stella jokes again.

"Yeah, I'm beginning to think that's the only reason he's dating you." Cassie teases her, making Stella playfully slap her arm. Maddy laughs at Stella and Cassie's playful interaction.

"I guess you should thank your lucky stars your Dad didn't go the same route as my Dad, Mads." Stella jokes.

"Ew~. NO!" Maddy reacts in disgust, making the girls laugh.

CHAPTER 106.1

What happens next?

Checking Scores

You spent the rest of the afternoon with Maddy at your apartment. She learned about the rollercoaster of a week you had last week that resulted in having three girlfriends. A concept that was novel to her, based on the amount of innocent and curious questions she asked about it.

She also learned about the cause of the delay in publishing being due to your divorce with 'the Diane you dedicated The Undying Emperor to'. After that she spent a few more minutes continuing to fangirl; and after that, you and the girls learned more about her and her interests. Maddy was pretty much a bookworm as television and internet usage was limited in their home, although she did watch sports with her Dad occasionally and swam as her physical sport, and chess as her recreational one.

After some time, the three girls went into Stella's room to give Maddy a makeover as she was always interested in that kind of stuff, but her mom wasn't really someone who was into cosmetics; and really only treated make-up as something for special occasions.

You washed the dishes and did some general housekeeping again before sitting back down on the living room sofa. With some alone time on your hands, you purchase two small bouquets, one to give Stella later for your date, and the other to give to Cassie for not having gifted her one during your date with her. You bought Daffodils for Stella, as those are her favorites since she was a kid; and some Irises for Cassie as she mentioned it as her favorite when you bought flowers for Tanya when the three of you were planning your first date with her.

With that purchase made, you messaged Celeste wishing her all the best and that she can visit anytime, before you look at the logo of the Affection Multiplier. You didn't check it all day yesterday, not after it suggested you the 'Cheater' trait the night before. It just turned you off that it would even consider suggesting something like that for you, or that it even had something like that in it to begin with.

Your curiosity is getting the best of you though. Your thumb's hovering over the app, curious to find out your progress. You close your eyes and take a deep breath before opening the app again. You rationalize that as magical as it is, it's still only a tool. It's not inherently good or evil. It all depends on how you use it.

Available points: 450 (+100) Friendship points / 200 (+50) Love points / 200 (+150) Lust points

The app's reminding you that you can convert points to get 'Normalized Polyamory' now, but you decide that at this current time, you can stay patient and not convert points to buy it. The girls are happy with each other, while Viv and Brooke seem to not mind the multiple girlfriends set-up you and the girls have already. It's still something you'd rather have than not though, as it doesn't seem all that intrusive in terms of people's way of thinking, while giving you the benefit of peace of mind.

- Craig, Stella - Affection Score: 100

Love Score: 100

Lust Score: 100

It would seem the cuck play earlier only got her even hornier for you. Her Lust Score didn't even dip a tiny bit after cumming earlier. That bodes well for tonight, you guess.

- Jones, Cassandra - Affection Score: 100

Love Score: 100

Lust Score: 64 (-36)

- Ramirez, Antonia - Affection Score: 100

Love Score: 100 (+34)

Lust Score: 62

+50 Love Points. Total: 200 (For reaching the 100 Love Score goal with a person)

Wow. Tanya's fully devoted to you now, too. You can't help but smile at that. You did hear her say that feeling Cassie and Stella's love for you amplified hers as well, so maybe that played a part in such an increase in a short time. In any case, it's just a number. All it did was confirm what you already felt was the truth already.

- Nguyen, Vivian - Affection Score: 62 (+38).

Love Score: 22 (+22)

Lust Score: 58 (+45)

+50 Friendship Points. Total: 450 (For reaching the 50+ Affection Score goal with a person)

+50 Lust Points. Total: 150 (For reaching the 50+ Lust Score goal with a person)

Viv does have feelings for you... but that lust score seems kind of low though. You can't help but laugh at that thought, being disappointed that she's not as horny for you as her blatant flirting projects. Maybe Viv does mask her real emotions with her flirtiness most of the time. She did mention that her flirtiness was a defense mechanism when you told her to ask you out if you wanted to take her flirtiness seriously and not as a joke. There's definitely more to Viv than she lets on.

- Taylor, Brooke - Affection Score: 82 (+35).

Love Score: 34 (+34)

Lust Score: 72 (+24)

+50 Friendship Points. Total: 450 (For reaching the 50+ Affection Score goal with a person)

+50 Lust Points. Total: 150 (For reaching the 50+ Lust Score goal with a person)

Brooke has strong feelings for you now too, and even considers you a very good friend after your conversation with her yesterday. That's cool. If that's the case, you can only hope that what you told her yesterday helped her with her insecurities in some way already; but if not, you're excited at the idea of being able to constantly support her along the way until she doesn't feel insecure anymore.

- Pritchett-Wilkerson, Celeste - Affection Score: 66 (+13)

You smile seeing her name. A reminder that this app is only as good as how you use it. You wanted to pursue Celeste. Badly. You bought a trait that changed the world you live in just to have a chance with her. In the end, the thing you needed to change was her, and that's something you will never do. You wanted to pursue her, not a different version of her. You're happy for her. Even if she is with someone else.

- Hoffman, Rebecca - Affection Score: 25 (+25).

Love Score: 5 (+5)

Lust Score: 38 (+38)

Wow. You made an impression on Becca it seems. Although, you're not really sure if her lust for you is to be with you in a regular sense, or her lust for you is strictly to dominate you the way she teased at Dorsia with Viv. If it was the latter, would that be something you want? Probably not, but your idea of BDSM is only what you see in porn, so you're not stupid enough to think that's an accurate representation. In any case, it's refreshing that you're not scared to consider it.

You're reminded how scary these numbers used to be with Cassie and Stella just a few days ago, and how much more refreshing and encouraging it is to see these numbers with Brooke and Viv, and even Becca, knowing there's no complications in pursuing them and you can just heed your daughter's advice to go for it and try to make each other happy if that's what you all want.

That being said, there's a new profile here that reminds you of that fear instantly.

- O'Brien, Madeleine - Affection Score: 42 (+25).

Love Score: 16 (+15)

Lust Score: 83 (+11)

+50 Lust Points. Total: 150 (For reaching the 50+ Lust Score goal with a person)

Mr. O'Brien's words from earlier echo in your head as you see Maddy's Lust Score.

'Don't you fookin' dare'

CHAPTER 107.1

What happens next?

Clueless

'WHY IS HER LUST SCORE ALREADY SO HIGH!?'

You can't believe the number that's appearing on your screen. Oh god, this is giving you flashbacks of Cassie and Stella all over again. You understand she's a fan, but does she really sexually desire you like that just because she likes your writing? You understand if she has fantasies about the Emperor in your stories, but for her to have sexual fantasies about you!? What the fuck!?

"Presenting!" you hear Stella say loudly from behind you, making you turn your head around to see what's going on.

"The 'not-necessarily-improved-since-she's-super-pretty-without make-up-anyway..." Stella said in one breath, before taking a deep one after.

"Maddy! 'The Baddy'! Oooooooooooo Briiiiiiiiieeeeen!" Stella announces like she was Bruce Buffer introducing a fighter in the main event of a UFC card.

'Oh, fuck me'

[Image: Maddy O'Brien Post Makeover]

"How do I look, Mr. Craig?" Maddy asks you specifically.

'Answer her.'

...

'Say something at least'

...

'Why aren't you talking!?'

Stella and Cassie do a high five behind her and it snaps you out of your shock. You didn't know how a little bit of make-up can transform someone so much. You might have to check the stance you told Brooke about not getting the hype about make-up. You noticeably gulp down saliva that was collecting in your mouth, since your mouth was open in shock.

"Does it look bad?" Maddy turns around to ask Stella and Cassie, concerned that she doesn't look good in make-up.

"No! No no, sorry. You just look... different... but in a good way!" You answer her.

"Breathe, Dad. Gather your thoughts, censor the naughty ones, and compliment Maddy properly." Stella advises you, and Maddy turns around to look at you again. She has a shy smile, unsure how you'll be more specific in what you think of her new look.

"You look gorgeous, Maddy. Stella and Cassie did a great job with your make-up." You tell her, making her shy smile turn into a big happy grin.

"Yeah, we did." Stella goes for another high five with Cassie.

"Those make-up tips Brooke and Tanya gave yesterday are really paying off. The rosy blush really works well with your skin tone, Maddy." Cassie compliments her as well.

"Thanks, Mr. Craig. I really like it too. I was kinda worried I'm not carrying it well since I'm not used to having make-up on." Maddy tells you.

"You're a natural Maddy. I might even say we did your pretty face a disservice by putting stuff on it." Cassie encourages her. "We could also introduce you to our friend Brooke! She's super good with make-up, and her tips on making lips look fuller was the one we followed for you." Cassie adds.

"Oh! Then we can go shopping for make-up with Maddy too!" Stella enthusiastically adds after her. Maddy just seems happy that they're happy, and with that you have to agree. It's nice seeing your girls excited to hang out with their new friend.

"Oh, you can start going to the gym with us too!" Cassie points out, and their conversation started to revolve around inviting Maddy to hang out more often. A prospect you're not very comfortable with after seeing her Lust Score, given that her grandfather's someone you don't want to create a rift with, as he's been nothing but nice to you; and her grandmother is also someone you don't want to have a bigger rift with as she's mostly been the opposite.

With the way Cassie and Stella have been teasing you with their suggestive looks, it's not lost on you that they're interested in seeing what you plan to do with Maddy also.

Why does it have to be complicated? Why can't things be simple?

Fuck me.

'I bet that's what Maddy's thinking too.'

SHUT UP BRAIN!


After another hour or so, Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien finally rang your doorbell to pick up Maddy.

"Hey Maddiecakes, you had fun with your— Oh! You look so pretty, Maddy!" Mr. O'Brien reacts upon seeing his granddaughter with make-up.

"Thanks Grandpa Rick! Stella and Cassie gave me a makeover! They also gave me make-up tips for everyday use and skincare; and they're also inviting me to go to the gym to with them to keep fit and to meet their other friend, Brooke; and they're inviting me to go shopping for make-up and maybe clothes for when school starts; and they're inviting me to stay over a few more hours and meet Jay's other girlfriend Tanya; and—" "Scandalous." Maddy started listing all the stuff that her and your girlfriends had planned during her stay, before Mrs. O'Brien cut her off.

"You do look beautiful dear." Mrs. O'Brien quickly adds, addressing Maddy, softening her tone for her granddaughter.

"You have a problem with something about our relationship, Mrs. O'Brien?" Stella asks her with an obviously antagonizing tone, not letting go of Mrs. O'Brien's earlier side comment.

"Baby." You warn her not to get too heated with your elderly neighbor.

"I don't have a problem with your relationship my dear. I don't even have a problem with the loud noises anymore. What I find scandalous is your father using his newfound freedom to sleep with every woman in this building." Mrs. O'Brien replies.

"That's as close to an admission as you'll get that my wife has stopped being a woman and is now exclusively a pain in the ass." Mr. O'Brien jokes.

"Richard!" "Grandpa!" Mrs. O'Brien and Maddy react at Mr. O'Brien's joke, while Stella stifles a laugh as her reaction, while you and Cassie look awkwardly at your two elderly neighbors having completely different looks on their faces. Mrs. O'Brien is looking to murder her husband, while Mr. O'Brien just has the same sweet smile he gives you, but there's a twinkle in his eye that just signifies he loves teasing his wife and making her annoyed but still loves her.

"Stop being rude, Mary. Let the boy live his life. You and I both know we're in no place to judge." Mr. O'Brien tells her, and Mrs. O'Brien purses her lips to no longer continue. Stella and Cassie glance at each other with knowing looks, reminded of Mrs. O'Brien's more frivolous 'orgy participating' past.

"What does he mean, Grammy?" Maddy asks her grandmother.

"It means we're old and out of touch, Maddiecakes. We have no clue about this polyamory and group love stuff, but it doesn't mean it's any less valid." Mr. O'Brien answers her, in a tone you wouldn't assume was sarcastic if not for the information he provided before about his and Mrs. O'Brien's more sexually active past. You look at your girlfriends and Mr. O'Brien's answer does get an appreciative smile from them. Maddy takes her grandfather's answer as a sufficient enough explanation and doesn't ask about it further.

"Anyway, can I please stay over, Grammy? I want to meet Ms. Tanya and get to know her too." Maddy asks them.

"No, dear. We've intruded on our neighbor's time enough today. It's time to go back to our apartment." Mrs. O'Brien answers her firmly, to the obvious disappointment of Maddy. It seemed Mr. O'Brien wanted to answer differently, but he doesn't seem to want to fight his wife over that one or it's one of those things where they both previously agreed that it's for Mrs. O'Brien to handle. So you decide to step in and test just how effective the 'Good Neighbor' trait is.

1...345678