AMA - The Divorcee: Day 10

Story Info
A 36 yr old Divorcee discovers a MC app.
26.9k words
4.75
16.3k
21

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 97.1

What happens next?

Alone Time

You feel a hand caressing your cheek as a pair of lips kiss the other.

"I'll see you later tonight, papi. I have to go to work. Buh—" Tanya greets you, but before she could say goodbye, you pull her on top of you and she gasps in surprise before you kiss her on the lips for a goodmorning kiss. You wrap your arms around her in a warm hug not letting her go. As you two break away from the kiss, Tanya starts laughing in amusement.

"Ay papi, you're going to make me have to reapply my make-up." Tanya tells you in faux annoyance.

"Sorry." You apologize half-heartedly. "Couldn't resist." You say with a smirk, making Tanya laugh before giving you another peck on the lips.

"Never apologize for being hot for me, papi. " Tanya tells you before giving you another peck.

"Okay, lovebirds. We're going to have to call a pause on that before it turns into something else. You're going to be late at this rate, T." Viv tells Tanya from the doorway of your bedroom.

"You hear that Tanya? The horniest person alive is telling you to stop the PDA." Brooke jokes next to Viv.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." Tanya replies before getting off the bed.

"And the most unenthusiastic orgasm award goes to..." Viv jokes.

"Hey, you guys." you greet Brooke and Viv.

"Good morning, Jay.", "Good morning future boyfriend." Brooke and Viv greet you back, respectively. You take the greeting from Viv in stride. In fact, since you know they both like you already, you felt a bit bold in greeting them back.

"Good morning future girlfriends." you greet them. Brooke is surprised, but still smiles in response. Viv's reaction was something you didn't expect. She's blushing. Tanya finds their reactions both amusing.

"Butterflies in your stomachs already, ladies?" Tanya teases both of them. "He's only using words too. Imagine he uses that tongue for something else." Tanya continues.

"Okay! We gotta go." Brooke declares, putting her foot down, making you and Tanya laugh.

"Bye, papi. I'll see you later tonight. Have fun with Stella on your date!" Tanya tells you, blowing you a kiss.

"I'll see you and the girls later at the gym." Brooke reminds you.

"I'll see you-uh... yeah." Viv blurts out, obviously still flustered, before walking away from the doorway.

"I guess that's our cue. Bye, papi." Tanya says before leaving with Brooke who waves you goodbye.

You lie back down on your bed, with your daughter sleeping next to you. You give her a kiss on the forehead, and she moans as she wakes up.

"Good morning, baby. Tanya just left for work with Brooke and Viv. It's time we get up too." you tell her. She just moans and tells you, "Five more minutes." You just smile, remembering all the times she's reacted that way when you woke her up for school when she was a kid. Since it's her summer break, you allow her request and let her sleep in some more. You get off of bed, noticing that Cassie isn't here.

You make your way to the kitchen, and you hear music playing as you see your girlfriend only wearing a loose shirt and her underwear while cooking breakfast.

"Morning, Cassie." you greet her.

"G'Morning, Jay. Had a craving for some sausage and eggs this morning." Cassie replies, the innuendo is not lost on you.

"It smells good, Cass. Need help with anything?" you ask her.

"Umm... A good morning kiss would help." Cassie tells you sweetly. You approach her and hug her from behind before giving her a kiss on the lips as she turns her head towards yours.

"I missed you." Cassie admits with a smile, after breaking away from the kiss. You're a bit confused at the sentiment though.

"We spent all day together yesterday." You state, not really sure what she means.

"I know. I just meant I missed being alone with you." Cassie explains, but she doesn't have a tone that she was annoyed or hurt by the lack of alone time; just appreciative that she's alone with you now.

"If that's the case, I missed being alone with you too." you tell her, as you tighten your hug from behind and plant kisses on her neck. Cassie giggles at your touch, but she asks you to stop.

"I'd want something else if you keep doing that, Jay." Casse half-jokes.

"I wouldn't mind." you reply.

"We'll wake up Stella if we do, and I kinda want to just have a breakfast date with you while she's still sleeping." Cassie tells you.

"I wouldn't mind that either." you tell her, giving her a sweet peck on the cheek before sitting down at the head of the dining table.

Cassie serves the sausage and eggs before sitting down to the closest chair to your left.

"So, how was your day yesterday?" Cassie asks jokingly, knowing full well how it went, so you both just laugh before taking bites of your breakfasts.

"You're holding up pretty well." you observe.

"I think it's because we mostly drank Vodka last night." She tells you.

"I kinda don't remember getting home though. What happened after the game last night?" you ask her.

"Up to what point do you remember?" Cassie asks you.

"Uh~ I kinda remember up to the part where Tanya dared Viv to get a bottle shoved up her butt. After that, I just remember bits and pieces, like saying goodbye to Celeste." you tell Cassie.

"Oh, then you remember most of it before you blacked out then." Cassie tells you.

"Oh, so Brooke really did have to carry me then?" you ask her.

"Oh yeah." Cassie chuckles, after recalling what happened. "It was no big deal for her though, and she carried you piggyback, so it wasn't super emasculating." Cassie jokes. "If we were strong enough to carry you, we would've taken her job; instead of having to try and get Stella to wear her clothes again after she passed out half naked next to you." Cassie recalls, and you're kind of embarrassed for both you and Stella.

"Sorry. You're stuck with a bunch of lightweights." you apologize, and Cassie just giggles. "It's not like I'm not a lightweight either. I just drank less. Viv's amazing though. She drank more than Stella and still woke up the earliest to make Brooke and Tanya breakfast, and she barely lost a step in how peppy she is." Cassie tells you.

"Wait, did Viv stay over?" you ask her.

"Nope, Viv slept at her place with Brooke. She just brought breakfast over and woke up Tanya so that she wouldn't be late for work. She took her pot back last night, by the way." Cassie answers.

"Her what?" you ask confused.

"Oh, her cooking pot." Cassie clarifies, chuckling a bit.

"Right. Forgot she left that here." you tell her.

"Well, she did mention you can borrow it anytime. She was even unsure if she should take it back, but I insisted." Cassie adds.

"She seems really excited for your date, just so you know." Cassie teases you.

"Who? Viv? What makes you say that?" you ask Cassie.

"Well, they were both excited, but Viv's excitement was different. She was planning it with us earlier. She kinda wants to prepare dinner for all six of us. She said that since she's the one who asked you out, she should be the one to make the plans. Plus, she wanted to make her case so that all the girlfriends approve of her, so she wants us to be there during your... well, our date." Cassie tells you.

You're shocked at how much thought Viv's put into it already, when you've barely planned the date you'll be having with your daughter later tonight. You have some idea of what you want to do, just not something concrete yet. You don't think about it further because you realize something about what Cassie said that was of some interest to you.

"Six of us?" you ask her.

"Yeah. Us four, plus Viv and Brooke. She wants your date after Brooke's on Saturday, so she's suggesting a Sunday dinner date, and she's not pushing through with it if you reject Brooke." Cassie tells you.

"Oh." you react to Cassie's answer.

"It's not like I'm rejecting either of them." you say with a chuckle.

"We know." Cassie says with a laugh. "Well, Tanya, Stella, and I know. Brooke and Viv are still in denial though. They were making cases for each other this morning about how you'll like the other, but argued against themselves when it came to thinking of stupid reasons for you rejecting them. It was actually really sweet. I think this whole thing's bringing them closer together." Cassie reveals to you.

"I hope Tanya's not getting jealous about that." you say with a chuckle.

"Don't worry. She's getting closer to them too. She's like in big sister mode, and cheering them on. Giving them advice and hyping them up as much as she could. She wants them to be just as happy as she is right now. It kinda reminded me of how supportive Stella was to me when I wanted to date you." Cassie tells you, smiling, before holding your hand.

"Are you sure you're okay with me pursuing more girls? It's going to cut into possible alone time, you know." You ask Cassie, genuinely curious.

"I am Jay. We all are. So what if it cuts into our alone time? That means these moments we're alone together just feel more special. " Cassie replies, and you can't help but smile at how understanding and supportive she is.

"You really are amazing, you know that?" you tell her, making her blush. "None of this would be possible if you weren't as understanding and as loving as you are." you continue, making Cassie look away in embarrassment at how much she's blushing.

"I love you, Cassie. I can't say that enough." you profess to her. "I love you too, Jay." she professes back, looking at you deeply as she does.

She takes a deep breath before letting go of her utensils on her plate, making a loud clanging noise. "Okay. I can't hold back any longer. Come on. Bathroom. Now-uh— too late." Cassie says, before cutting herself off. You hear Stella yawn as she stretches her arms on her way to you and Cassie.

"Good morning. What're you guys having?" Stella greets you and Cassie.

"Sausage and eggs." Cassie replies back.

"Can I have an actual breakfast first? I'm hungry."

CHAPTER 98.1

What happens next?

Workout

"How was I supposed to know you were talking about actual breakfast?" Stella asks Cassie who was teasing her for her mistake this morning during breakfast.

"Just admit you had his dick on your brain." Cassie continued teasing.

"Yeah. So? Like you didn't. Don't act like you weren't asking him to go to the bathroom for some fun before I showed up." Stella fires back.

"Okay, you girls need to focus on your workouts." Brooke tells them.

"Also, can you please ease up on the sex talk in public?" you ask them, before you start doing your set of push ups.

"Yeah, Cass. We wouldn't want to summon that supernatural waitress again." Stella jokes, making Cassie laugh. Stella and Cassie playfully stick their tongue outs at each other, smiling afterwards, before acting like nothing happened and going back to doing bicep curls.

You and the girls went to Brooke's gym after breakfast and after doing some housekeeping. As promised, Brooke's training you now during your M-W-F schedule of gym days with the girls. She also suggested that maybe on certain days you could drop by at night so you and Tanya could have a joint workout with Brooke training both of you, which you agreed to initially, but said you'd have to speak with Tanya about it first.

"Okay, take a rest." Brooke instructs you after your tenth push-up, while checking her watch. You take deep breaths and sips of water as you do. "What're your plans for your date with Stella later?" Brooke suddenly asks you.

"Don't spoil it! I want to be surprised!" Stella reacts upon hearing the question.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you would have already discussed it." Brooke apologizes.

"I want to hear about your plans for your date with Brooke instead." Cassie teases, and Brooke gives her a knowing smile.

"I actually had a suggestion about that." Brooke tells you, a little excited.

"Okay, next set of ten. Go." Brooke instructs you, going back to coach mode, and you unenthusiastically go to a push up position to oblige.

"I hope push-ups weren't a suggestion since they're great for a workout, but bad for a date." you joke.

"Har-har, funny man. Start working." Brooke instructs you. "Anyway, there's actually an indy wrestling show this Saturday, coincidentally, and I was wondering if you want to watch it with me?" Brooke asks you.

"I'd... ugh... love... ugh... too" you answer in between grunts from push ups. Brooke's mini shriek of excitement was enough of an indicator that she was happy with your answer as you really can't see her while you're staring at the mat beneath you as sweat pours from your forehead.

"Ten!" you grunt out before struggling to get up in a standing position.

"Okay. Good. Ninety seconds rest while I get medicine balls for our next exercise. After ninety seconds and I'm not back, do some jumping jacks to keep your blood pumping. Don't worry about the tickets for the show also. I'll take care of that." Brooke instructs in a bit of a rush of excitement, while your brain barely processes any of it as you breathe heavily from the amount of exercise Brooke has put you through already.

"Cool." was the only thing you could reply, but Brooke smiled wide upon hearing it, before hesitating to give you a hug and just excusing herself to get the medicine balls she said you'll use for your next workout.

As soon as Brooke left, you were surprisingly approached by another gym goer.

"Hey, bro." Chad greets you. You reactively look at your girlfriends and wonder how you should handle it, but they're just as surprised as you are that he approached you and not them.

"Hey~, Chad. What's up?" You ask him.

"Uh, couldn't help but overhear..." Chad starts, and you think it's his way of openly admitting that he was eavesdropping on your conversation with the girls. "... Are you and Brooke going to a wrestling show this Saturday?" Chad asks you.

"Uh~, yeah. We're going on a date on Saturday, yeah. Why'd you ask?" you ask him in a polite and curious tone, not really sure what Chad's intent is in asking about it.

"Oh. Cool, bro. Brooke's an awesome chick. Plus, I bet she's really good in the—" Chad continues talking, and you cut him off before he could continue his most likely rude thought.

"Yeah-uh, Chad, did you need something from me?" you ask him, a bit agitated after his observation about Brooke.

"It's been ninety seconds, Dad." Stella says to remind you, so you start doing jumping jacks in front of Chad.

"Bro, that's your daughter? Nice!" Chad reacts before offering you a fist bump. You awkwardly return it just so that he stops offering it while you do jumping jacks.

"Anyway, I was just wondering, since you're going out with Brooke on Saturday, does that mean that you're no longer banging that hottie over there?" Chad asks you, pointing at Cassie.

"Oh, no. She's still my girlfriend." you answer him nonchalantly, getting more impatient as his bro-ness is beginning to sound more and more rude every time he opens his mouth.

"Oh! Does Brooke know?" Chad asks you, nothing but genuine concern in his voice now, and this sincere concern for Brooke takes you aback a bit.

"Oh, of course!" you answer immediately, not wanting him to grow in worry.

Chad turns to Cassie and Stella for confirmation and Cassie answers him, "Brooke knows, Chad." Cassie tells him with an appreciative smile on her face.

"What is it that I know?" Brooke asks as she walks up to your group, carrying a medicine ball.

"I was just making sure everything's cool with your date, and he's not going to hurt you like the others." Chad replies to Brooke, and you're finally getting what Tanya meant when she said he may just be really bad at first impressions, but he's not a bad guy overall.

"Thanks for looking out, Chad." Brooke responds, tapping him in his massive delts as a show of her appreciation. Brooke asks Chad to give you and the girls some space to continue your workout again, which he does.

"Wow, we didn't know you and Chad were close." Stella says in surprise.

"I wouldn't say close. He's my business partner's brother. That's why he has a longer leash than most other clients." Brooke replies, before handing you the medicine ball and instructing you to lay on your back with your knees bent for a sit-up medicine ball toss.

"It still doesn't explain why he's protective of you though." Stella points out to Brooke, insinuating something. You immediately think it's not far-fetched that Chad might like Brooke, and Brooke just doesn't know it.

Brooke takes the position opposite you, and the two of you begin to toss the medicine ball to each other. "Well, I wouldn't call it protective... more like, guilty." Brooke answers with ease as she throws the medicine ball back and forth with you. "My business partner's my ex." Brooke explains further, taking you by surprise. Since you weren't focusing, the medicine ball hit you right in the chest, making you grunt in surprise and fall on your back.

"Jay!", "Dad!" The three girls react as you get the wind knocked out of you by the medicine ball, and you fall flat on your back.

"I'm so sorry!" Brooke shouts after standing back up.

"I'm fine. Just took me by surprise, that's all." you reassure her.

"Can you get up?" Brooke asks you, offering you a hand to help you stand.

"No~, I think I'll just lay here for a while." you tell her.

In a move of solidarity, Brooke lies on her back next to you. "How'd it take you by surprise if you knew I was throwing it to you?" Brooke asks with an amused smile, as she looks at you deeply.

"Your business partner's your ex? I thought you had bad experiences with all of them?" you ask Brooke.

"I did, but Brad was only a bad experience since he hid from me that he was gay." Brooke reveals.

"Ohhh~" you react. "I mean... Oh. That doesn't mean he still didn't hurt you Brooke." you tell her.

"That's true. Unlike the rest though, he was the only one who wanted to make amends and apologize. It's been years since then, and I've forgiven him. Especially after going as far as partnering with me for this business. He knew it was something I've been saving up for, and he helped me achieve it just to say sorry, and without further agenda. As getting hurt goes, it was easy to forgive him." Brooke tells you.

"Doesn't it get awkward though?" Cassie asks her.

"More importantly, their parents named them Brad and Chad?" Stella asks jokingly, making Brooke laugh, but Stella still gets a nudge from Cassie for making the joke.

"It does get awkward sometimes, yes. Hearing my ex-boyfriend discuss how hot a guy is, is unnerving at first, but I got used to it." Brooke answers.

"Why would Chad be guilty though?" Cassie asks.

"Well~ Brad, at the time, hadn't come out to his family yet; but Chad always kinda knew. When I finally found out, Chad apologized immensely too for not telling me despite his intuition that his brother was gay. I couldn't really blame him for it since it wasn't his secret to reveal, nor was it something he was sure of. Still, he feels guilty for not warning me." Brooke explains.

"You gotta give him credit, though. Maybe it is out of guilt, but he still cares for you, Brooke." Stella points out.

"Yeah, he's a good guy when he's not creeping out our clientele." Brooke jokes.

"Anyway~, you mister, have rested more than enough. We need to get your blood pumping again!"

CHAPTER 99.1

What happens next?

Performance Issues

'I need to lie down for the rest of the day.'

You think to yourself as you take a shower at Brooke's gym instead of at home. You and the girls skipped the post workout run back home as you're all going to the health clinic to get Stella's birth control pills after this. After you finish with your shower and wrap your waist with a towel, you exit the shower stall to find Chad as the only guy in the locker room.

123456...8