AMA - The Divorcee: Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh~ Nice. Another hot girl for Jay to start dating." Viv teasingly comments.

"What?" Maddy asks, blushing from Viv's comment.

"Oh ho~, I struck a nerve there, didn't I? Someone has a crush on your boyfriend, girls!" Viv continues to tease Maddy. Tanya notices how uncomfortable Maddy looks with Viv's teasing, making it even more obvious that she does have a crush on their boyfriend.

"You're not one to talk, V. You were speechless this morning when he called you his future girlfriend." Tanya teases.

"Is that right!?" Cassie piles on the teasing. "I missed that part. I was only able to see how excited she was to finally go on a date with our boyfriend, and how she wanted to impress all of us over dinner." Cassie adds, making her and Tanya laugh at Viv who was blushing again.

"You like Mr. Craig too, Ms. Viv?" Maddy asks shyly.

"Hey, I said Viv or V was fine, remember?" Viv reminds her with a reassuring smile, but also not answering her question.

"Answer her question Viv. Do you like our boyfriend? Do you want to be his girlfriend too? Would you like to make 'smoochy-smoochy' in the bedroom with him?" Tanya teases Viv further.

"Oh, shut up!" Viv reacts in embarrassment, but with an amused smile on her face. "Yeah, I do like Jay, and yes I want to make 'smoochy-smoochy' with him in the bedroom! Happy?" Viv finally gives an honest answer to their question.

"Oh, Mr. Craig is still adding girlfriends?" Maddy asks, unable to hide her excitement at the possibility in her curiosity.

"Yeah. So if you like him, don't be shy. Don't hide it either. Be honest with your emotions with the people you like. Take it from me. I would know." Viv tells Maddy, clicking her tongue at the end for emphasis. Maddy doesn't react initially, but has a determined look on her face, before nodding at Viv. Viv just smirks, knowing that Maddy listened to her advice.

~ DING DONG ~

"Oh, I guess that's Grandpa Rick. I guess they want me back earlier." Maddy says upon hearing the doorbell. She gets up and walks towards the door. Since Cassie and Tanya are lethargic and don't want to move from the couch, Viv's the one who walks Maddy to the door; just in case they're saying their goodbyes.

Maddy opens the door and sees that it's not her grandpa at all.

"You! I could fucking kill you!"

CHAPTER 112.1

What happens next?

Nurturing Curiosity

"How was I supposed to know he'd think it's a French restaurant? I told him the restaurant name was Pho Hoa. Plus, I know your sign says 'Vietnamese Cuisine' on it. What're you blaming me for?" You ask Viv, trying to defend yourself from being blamed for the headache Chad caused at her restaurant tonight.

"Because you told him to go to my restaurant!" Viv reacts annoyed, then pauses. "Sorry. Thanks for thinking of me... I mean helping the restaurant. Just, maybe next time, don't send the meatheads? You've obviously talked to the guy enough for him to call you his good 'bro'. You should probably know how his brain works, and how he probably can't read 'Vietnamese Cuisine'." Viv says a little less annoyed.

"Yeah. I have talked to him. Once. Believe you me, I could talk to him for ten thousand hours and I still won't be a master at deciphering his thought processes." You answer, being reminded of the frustration of trying to decipher Chad's logic this morning.

"Well, we can both agree on that at least. Oh God, can you imagine? Being stuck with that dude for thousands of hours? Sorry. That 'bro'. Define hell." Viv jokes. "I don't know how Brooke's roommate could even last an hour talking to that dude. She looked like a bimbo, but she was at least smart enough to understand there was no French shit on our menu." Viv adds.

"You should've just smashed him over the head with a baguette and called it a day." Stella jokes, which gets a laugh out of everyone except Maddy who was more shocked at Stella's violent suggestion; most likely because she's not used to Stella's humor yet.

"HA! Trust me. I wish I could. I hate being in the service industry sometimes." Viv replies, laughing at Stella's joke.

"Wait, so Brooke's roommate is Chad's date?" you ask Viv.

"Yeah. You know, for how huge this city is, it seems so small sometimes." Viv answers.

"It gets smaller than that. Brooke's gay ex and business partner is Chad's brother." you tell Viv.

"Maybe Brooke set them up?" Cassie points out, and you see her eyes are half-closed when she asks it. Looks like she smoked most of the weed, based on how Tanya and Maddy are acting.

"Nah. Chad told me he met her from a dating app." you tell them.

"What's a dating app?" Maddy asks.

"It's an app on your phone where you can meet people to date. Most people just use it for hook-ups though." Cassie explains.

"How do you not know what a dating app is? What rock have you been living under?" Viv asks in surprise, but a little too aggressively for Maddy.

"I-uh, I'm sorry. I just don't." Maddy answers her, a little embarrassed.

"Hey~ I was just being an asshole for a joke. I'm not blaming you for not knowing. Just surprised. I thought it was a pretty common thing." Viv gives a half apology.

"She is just starting college. It's probably not a thing for underage people." you also try to reason out, to try and make Maddy not as insecure as she seems to be about not knowing stuff like that.

"Nah. You'd be surprised how young people start using those apps." Viv tells you. "In any case, you're probably better off not knowing about it anyway. Dating apps are pretty much just filled with us depressed millennials who try to ease our millennial suffering by having meaningless sex as much as we can. Also, creeps and perverts; but that's a given in any social media." Viv tells her.

"Well, the creep part explains why Chad's there then." Stella jokes.

"... and the pervert part explains why Viv's such an expert on it too." Tanya piles on the joke.

"Guilty as charged." Viv says with a chuckle.

"How are you a pervert Mi— Viv?" Maddy asks her, correcting herself.

"I'm into BDSM. Mostly the B and D part. Although, we mostly use internet forums for that and not apps." Viv tells her.

"Oh, like Fifty Shades of Grey?" Maddy asks her.

"Kinda yes, but mostly no. Fifty Shades isn't a good portrayal of our culture in my opinion." Viv answers her.

"How is it not accurate? We just met a gazillionaire dominatrix last night who offered fifty grand just to get to play with you. Isn't that exactly like Fifty Shades?" Stella points out.

"Notice I said no to that?" Viv points out. You see that Maddy is just confused with what the girls were talking about. "Notice she also accepted that 'No' and didn't force me to fucking do it? Like, let's say, Christian Grey breaking into Anastasia's house after she told him to 'Leave me alone'. That's not being a dom, that's being a fucking sociopath."

"I didn't actually read it, so I'll take your word for it." Stella concedes, and Viv just gives her a disgruntled look for interrupting her point.

"As I was saying, they got a lot of things wrong on the relationship aspect between doms and subs. You want something more accurate to my experience, I could let you borrow my hard copies of Sunstone." Viv answers her.

"I don't think letting her borrow smut is a good idea unless you want to get a knock on your door from Mrs. O'Brien." Tanya reminds Viv; and you notice that Cassie's head is leaning on Tanya's shoulder now, sleeping.

"It's not smut! Okay, it is kinda smut; but I swear it has way better writing than Fifty fucking Shades. You can read it at Jay's place when you hang out with them and while I'm at work. That works, right?" Viv asks you, and you just shrug and say that wouldn't be a problem. "That's only if you're genuinely curious of course." Viv adds with a mischievous smile you're becoming way too familiar with in the short time you've known her.

"I am! I'd love to learn more new stuff." Maddy answers Viv, sounding a bit defensive.

"I don't think finding out more of Viv's perversions is what you should consider learning." Tanya jokes.

"Hey! The girl is obviously a curious soul. We shouldn't kill her curiosity. We must nurture it! Cherish it!" Viv replies, in a voice slightly different than what she normally uses; like she was playing a character, similar to what she did last night when she was being a game show host.

"Curiosity killed the cat." Maddy says. The look of panic on her face after she said it though made it seem like she didn't mean to say it out loud.

"Ah~, 'if there's one thing I've learned in my life, it's that curiosity might kill cats, but it doesn't kill people'. " Viv tells Maddy with a wink, which makes Maddy smile.

"I-uh, I agree. It's just something my dad says. It's what he says when he doesn't want us to ask too many questions about certain topics. What you said about nurturing curiosity reminded me of it, and how you're the exact opposite of him... and how I don't want to be as ignorant about stuff anymore." Maddy explains. "Thanks V. You're really wise." Maddy thanks her genuinely.

You smile at Viv too. You were afraid she'd tease Maddy for her insecurity, but she really handled it well. Plus, you thought what she said was wise too. You're still just not sure how wise it will be tomorrow, or whatever day Maddy chooses to read a BDSM story in your apartment while she's hanging out with Stella and Cassie.

"Five bucks says she didn't come up with that herself." Stella jokes with you.

"You know what, I'll take that bet. You shouldn't be so negative about Viv, baby." you reply back.

"Oof. Dumb move, Junior. I got that from Tracy Morgan." Viv admits with a laugh, and Stella asks you to pay up instantly.

"Oh, I haven't heard of him! Is he a writer too? Maybe a philosopher? I'd really like to read more about him." Maddy asks Viv, excited about Viv sharing with her more of her influences.

"Isn't that the guy from 30 Rock?" Tanya asks Viv.

"Yep." Viv answers. "Before you ask, that's a TV show, Maddy. I have the DVD Box Set for all the seasons if you're curious about that too. If you want to know where I got the quote from, I got Tracy's book. Although, I'd recommend Tina Fey's more than Tracy's to be honest. I can lend both to you, and the copies of Sunstone, if you'd like to read them." Viv tells her.

"Definitely! I'll read all three! Thanks for the recommendations!" Maddy tells her excitedly. Stella just has a surprised look on her face.

"What? I read. What's that look for?" Viv asks Stella, upon noticing her reaction; and Stella raises her hands, not wanting to admit what she was thinking.

"Oh! Have you read Mr. Craig's work too?" Maddy asks her.

"I have a copy of the Undying Emperor, but never got around to finishing it. I like light reading..." Viv replies, pausing to glance at you before continuing, and you interrupt her.

"Wait, you've read my book?" you ask surprised.

"Celeste recommended it to me before; but I forgot you even wrote it until I realized I had feel-uh~ — Not important. How're you making the money you're making and be surprised that people read your books?" Viv asks you defensively.

"I'm not surprised people read my books, you just didn't mention it before." you tell her defensively too.

"Like I said, I didn't finish it; and I say this as someone who wants to date you, I don't like needing to get a notepad to takes notes on what the fuck is going on when I read." Viv answers Maddy's original question before you interrupted her, but mostly addresses you with the critique.

"Yeah, I've been hearing that a lot lately." you say guiltily. "Where were you guys when my editor said it was perfectly fine?" you jokingly ask.

"It's more than fine! It was brilliantly written, Mr. Craig!" Maddy defends you.

"Oh~ I get it now." Viv reacts to Maddy's statement before laughing hard.

"What? What do you get now?" Stella asks her, but before Viv could answer, Cassie falls from sleeping on Tanya's shoulder and wakes up suddenly.

"Maybe Brooke set them up?" Cassie says half-asleep, and you decide to call it a night so you can bring Cassie to bed.

"I think that's our cue. Maddy, you should probably go back to your grandparents now. I think it's a little past your curfew." you remind her, and she nods.

"Oh! We weren't even able to ask how your date was! Give me and Maddy a recap some other time?" Viv asks, and Maddy still had that excited look on her face, and you promised them both to tell them that story some other time. "Also, Maddy, can you come with me to my apartment before you go? I'm sure your grandparents won't mind if I lent you non-smut literature. You can get them now if you want." Viv tells Maddy, and Maddy immediately agrees, excited at the prospect of reading Viv's recommendations.

Viv and Maddy say their goodbyes before Tanya walks them out of her apartment.

"Cassie can stay here for the night... so the two of you can finish your date." Tanya says suggestively, making Stella laugh. Stella holds your hand and tells Tanya, "We're good.", with a suggestive smile. Tanya starts to laugh, but immediately realizes something.

"Please tell me you didn't cum inside her." Tanya reacts, a bit of panic in her voice. Your look of confusion and Stella's look of guilt tells Tanya all she needs to know.

"I'll go get my 'Plan B'."

1...345678