AMA - The Divorcee: Day 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck just happened?

You walk back inside the function room where the girls seem to be laughing about something before they notice you enter.

"That took a while!" Stella reacts.

"What'd you and Becca talk about?" Cassie asks.

"Yeah~ before I answer that... Viv—" you say to grab Viv's attention. "Has Becca always been self conscious about what people think of her? Did she ask you what we thought of her since the last time we met?" you ask Viv.

"I think Becca's the farthest from being concerned about what people think of her. She does get flustered when you call her a robot though, but that's about it. Oh, and she cares about her performance as a Domme too; lest I forget." Viv answers you honestly. "As to the other part, the answer to that is a 'no' too, Junior." Viv adds.

You take your seat at the table and try to assess why Becca would pull you aside like that just to ask you those questions and then suddenly leave. Maybe it is just your ego making this all about you, or your thinking is being influenced by knowing her scores. You try to mentally slap yourself like you did earlier to remind yourself you're not all that, but Viv said something interesting that stopped your imaginary hand mid imaginary slap.

"Oh! She did ask me what I thought about you though."

CHAPTER 123.1

What happens next?

Questioning Becca's Intentions

"I think it's time you start telling us what you and Becca talked about, Dad." Stella says teasingly.

"Yeah, Junior. Why'd you ask about Becca?" Viv adds.

You look around the table and everyone is waiting for you to talk. Except for Maddy who was really enjoying her dessert. You really envy her carefree attitude right now. Enjoying herself. You really wish you just killed your curiosity for a few more minutes and just came back into the room like nothing happened. Instead, you've backed yourself into a corner again like you did with Becca.

"Becca asked me if Paige said anything about her behind her back." You tell them, trying to keep a straight face and not worry Paige more than she probably would. You still fail miserably though.

"What the fuck!?" Paige reacts in panic. "Why would she— Oh, God! Please tell me you didn't tell on me." Paige looks at you hopefully.

"I'm not going to lie—" You prefaced your answer, but Paige seemed to understand immediately what you were going to say.

"Whoa. Why are you panicking? What'd you say about Becca?" Viv asks.

"I told them about the rumors about her around the Head Office when I used to work there. I told them the rumors I heard that she's ruthless and she only got her job from nepotism." Paige answers, resting her forehead in her hands still in panic.

"Relax. Becca can't fire you for gossip mongering." Viv tries to assure Paige.

"I'm still applying for a job there. So she can definitely block me from getting one. Plus, if she blacklists me from other companies, my fucking career is screwed." Paige answers Viv, explaining her anxiety.

"I think you're overreacting—" Viv tells Paige, who couldn't hold back her response.

"You think!?" Paige asks rhetorically, not appreciative of Viv's nonchalance at her predicament.

"Look, what I'm trying to say is, Becca's not petty. As her business partner, I also know she's heard that shit from people before. I can tell you she doesn't give a shit." Viv explains.

"She didn't give a shit." You support Viv's point.

"What?" Paige asks, raising her head from her hands, a hopeful look replacing her look of panic from earlier.

"She didn't give a shit. She cared more about what I thought." You reiterate, before adding what really happened.

"You couldn't have led with that!?" Paige shouts in a mixture of frustration, relief, elation, and maybe other emotions you can't identify.

"I was trying to, but you didn't let me finish." You answer her shyly, and Paige just gets an awkward look on her face for prematurely panicking before sighing in relief again.

"Sorry. I did cut you off, didn't I? I had a fucking panic attack. Sorry! Language. I know. Wait, why am I relieved? She could still—" Paige started to panic again before her phone rings, and she flinches upon hearing it. "Oh shit." Paige reacts in surprise. She looks at the name on the screen and gets a confused look on her face. "Sorry, I think I have to answer this." Paige tells all of you before standing up.

"You can answer it here, we'll just keep quiet. It might be louder outside." Viv advises her, and Paige nods before answering the call.

"Hi Piper. — Wait, what? Tomorrow? Yes. I'll be there. Of course. — I'm sorry Ms. Matthews, I don't know either. — Sorry." Paige visibly relaxes and laughs. "Sorry, Piper. I just realized this is a professional call after what you just told me. — Can you blame me? I was expecting an email!" Paige laughs again. "I'll be there tomorrow. Yeah, see you tomorrow, Piper. Thanks for the call." Paige says before ending the call.

You and your girlfriends are all waiting for Paige to update all of you on what happened, as she's visibly shocked after the call ended.

"Everything alright, Paige?" Stella asks her, and Paige visibly snaps out of her trance.

"I just got a call from my former supervisor at Hoffman's. She asked me to come in tomorrow for an interview for my job application. She also asked me why her boss asked her to make sure I'm coming in tomorrow for the interview. That's why she called instead of sending an e-mail." Paige tells all of you. "That can't be a fucking coincidence. Schedules for job interviews are usually by email and that shit's usually sent by HR." Paige says as she stares into space once more. "How do you guys have so much pull with Rebecca Hoffman!?" Paige reiterates her initial question to your group upon entering this room earlier.

"Isn't it obvious?" Maddy asks before spooning her dessert into her mouth.

"What is?" Paige asks.

"Ms. Becca obviously likes Mr. Craig and she's trying to impress him." Maddy answers matter-of-factly. Stella and Cassie raise an eyebrow at you, looking for you to confirm or deny Maddy's assumption, as they know you've checked scores recently. Paige looks doubtful of the simple explanation though. Viv, on the other hand, stands up from the table abruptly.

"I'll get to the bottom of this." Viv announces. "Sorry. I hope you guys had a great lunch—" Viv added.

"It was amazing Ms. Viv!" Maddy excitedly tells her, and Viv thanks her with a wink.

"Anyway, I'm going to interrogate my business partner about what the hell she's up to now. I'll see you guys later." Viv says her quick goodbye before making her way to the door. "Oh, right. The girl who has a crush on you said your meal's on her." Viv teases.

"That's completely unnecessary." You tell Viv.

"Also, which one with the crush is paying for it, you or Becca?" Stella asks teasingly.

"Well, to respond to both of you, the one who's paying for your meal has already left; so if you want to spend money, I'll give it as a tip to Lizzie." Viv tells you, and you nod that that's what you'll do instead. Viv exits the room, leaving you with the girls once more.

"So~, to recap: when we arrived Becca was already speaking with you, she upgrades us to a private room, comps our meal, adds more food than what we ordered, tells our friend that's her business partner to stay with us while we eat, and then invites you to a private conversation to ask if you believed rumors about her? Is that all the stuff you considered, Maddy?" Stella asks her.

"Yeah. That's everything I noticed too." Maddy confirms.

"Don't forget she called Jay 'interesting' back at Dorsia the other night too." Cassie adds.

"Duly noted. All that being considered, what you think, Cass? Does Dad have a billionaire dominatrix who wants to date him?" Stella asks Cassie, a playful smile on both their faces.

"It seems like it." Cassie answers, with a teasing look towards you.

"I heard she was a lesbian though~ you know what, scratch that. I didn't hear shit." Paige says before quickly retracting her statement, possibly learning her lesson to not share gossip about Becca behind her back.

"If she was a lesbian, maybe who she's trying to impress is Cassie and Stella?" Maddy suggests, and Stella and Cassie look at each other in surprise, considering the possibility.

'A bit presumptive of you to think that it's your opinion I care about.' Becca's words ring in your head. Soon followed by her AMA scores right after, arguing the other side.

- Hoffman, Rebecca - Affection Score: 25 (+25).

Love Score: 5 (+5)

Lust Score: 38 (+38)

Why would she have a Love and Lust Score towards you if she only cared about Stella and Cassie?

"Nah. She knows we're with Dad." Stella points out.

"She doesn't know Jay doesn't like sharing us with other people though. Maybe she's doing it to get Jay to consider sharing us so she could dominate us?" Cassie suggests.

"She doesn't need to do all this if that's the case. She's a hot girl. Dad's going to say yes in a heartbeat." Stella jokes.

"Hey!" you react in half offense, making them laugh. You're half offended because your girlfriends think you're that shallow; the other half isn't offended since you actually might be that shallow and consider the idea as long as you can watch... Oh God... YOU'RE TURNING INTO CHAD!

"Should we invite Ms. Becca to the gym tomorrow too? Maybe ask her in person what her intentions are?" Maddy asks curiously, but you're not sure if you're imagining the hint of sarcasm sprinkled in.

"Oh crap. I can't go to the gym with you tomorrow if that's the case. I'll have to prepare for the interview and get there early just in case." Paige says in realization.

"Oh no. That's too bad." Maddy reacts, but you really can't help but hear some sarcasm in there.

"We're going at night after office hours so Tanya could join us. Maybe you could still come if you're still game after the interview?" Cassie tells Paige.

"Yeah. Maybe. I'll see what happens." Paige answers, and Maddy reacts in excitement that Paige can still come. A little too excited, you think, for the noncommittal answer Paige gave.

After you all finish your desserts, you all decide it's time to head out. You left a sizable tip on the table like you usually do here at Viv's, since you haven't paid for a single meal here since you started coming, before walking out the door of the private function room.


Meanwhile, at the Office Area of Viv's restaurant...

"Please tell me you're not playing a sick game, Becca." Viv asks Becca over the phone.

CHAPTER 124.1

What happens next?

Driving Ms. Tanya

"Hey, papi! You missed me?" Tanya asks as she gets in your car from the street outside her office building.

"Of course. I didn't keep you waiting, did I?" You ask her. Tanya gives you a quick peck on the lips and smiles afterwards while staring deep into your eyes.

"Keep me waiting for what? Being in my life? Yeah. By a lot." Tanya jokes. You give her a disbelieving look. Not for the sentiment, but for the audacity to go that cheesy.

"Fuck outta here with that." You tell her jokingly, before you start driving away from Tanya's office.

"I miss seeing you flustered when I flirt with you." Tanya replies with a giddy smile. "I decided to try cheesy instead of naughty since we can just openly fuck now." Tanya adds. "You don't like it when I'm cheesy, papi?" Tanya asks.

"I like it better when you're sincere." You answer her with just the same amount of cheese.

"You don't like it when I'm cheesy but you say something like that!" Tanya replies with a laugh.

"What? I was being sincere!" You tell her laughing too. Tanya then takes your free hand and holds your hand, interlocking your fingers together.

"I know, papi. It's why I love you." Tanya tells you sweetly.

"Love you too, T." You tell her, and since you were at a stoplight, you turn towards her for a kiss which Tanya returns. It may have gone on longer than either of you intended since you hear a honk from behind to tell you you're stalling traffic, making both you and Tanya laugh. A car even passes you to throw an obscenity along your way.

"I used to hate people like us." Tanya says with a chuckle.

"What people?" You ask her without looking towards her, now paying more attention to the road.

"The annoying couple that just has to inconvenience—" Tanya said calmly before opening her window, "— the-lonely-fucking-putos-who-can't-wait-to-jerk-off-alone!" Tanya then shouted with ferocity before flipping off the car that just passed you to throw an obscenity.

You wait for her to calm down and close her window before continuing the conversation.

"Bad day?" You ask jokingly.

"Outside of an average work day, it's been perfect. Mi Amor drove me to work and even picked me up. Now I get to spend the rest of the day with him." Tanya answers you sweetly. "What about you, papi? How was your day with the girls?" Tanya returns the question.

"It was... eventful." You answer Tanya.

"Good eventful or bad eventful?" Tanya asks.

"A bit of bad eventfulness, but mostly good. Which one do you want to hear first?" You ask her.

"Bad eventful first." Tanya answered.

"Well, I found out that Cassie's insecure about being a mom and possibly having to make me wait until I'm 50 to have a child with her. Oh, and she's afraid Stella might leave her behind if I get Stella pregnant while they're still in college. She was crying when I got home, and I figured out they had a fight about that." You recount to Tanya.

"Ay, chica. Is Cassie alright now? Maybe we should buy her something to cheer her up?" Tanya suggests.

"That's part of the good of today. We talked and found a way to at least start addressing her concerns." You answer Tanya with a reassuring smile, and Tanya gets a wider smile and squeezes your hand in hers; happy to hear that Cassie's problems are at least being addressed.

"Hey~, speaking of Cassie and motherhood, I was wondering about that. What's Cassie's mom like?" Tanya asks you.

"Sylvie? I haven't seen her in years, so I can't say what she's like now. Why do you ask?" You answer Tanya.

"It just seems Cassie has a rocky relationship with her." Tanya tells you.

"The most accurate description I can give Sylvie is that she's a selfish parent, so I wouldn't be surprised if Cassie and her have problems." You answer Tanya.

"She wasn't abusive or anything, was she?" Tanya wanted to clarify.

"Oh, no. She wasn't even someone I would consider negligent. She never left Cassie alone in their apartment ever. If she was abusive about anything, it was using the phrase 'can my daughter stay with you for a couple of hours?'" You answer Tanya, chuckling at your own joke. "If I couldn't babysit Cassie, there was always someone in the building she did leave her with. Otherwise, she wouldn't leave at all." You add.

"If you knew that, why'd you keep babysitting Cassie? You kinda enabled her mother to always leave her behind." Tanya answered.

"I've heard that from Diane too, and my reason was always Stella. Stella loved having Cassie around, and Cassie was a good influence on Stella so I never saw the harm. It was a lot easier to get Stella to do stuff just because she had someone willing to do it with her. Chores, homework, trying out a sport, eating vegetables... you get what I'm saying." You explain to Tanya.

"It doesn't change the fact that you took on a job that shouldn't have been yours. I get why you would do it for Stella, but Cassie needed her mother to be a mother to her too." Tanya points out to you calmly. Making sure she didn't sound admonishing in her tone.

"Between taking care of Cassie and forcing Sylvie to be a better parent, I'll always choose the former. It wasn't my job to tell Sylvie to stay and be a mom either." You tell Tanya the only defense you could think of to her point. Tanya doesn't push it further. She understands the fault isn't on you if Sylvie's relationship with Cassie wasn't the best.

"I guess it was better than Cassie staying with a mom that didn't want to be around much." Tanya says. "Also, maybe if you weren't around, she'd probably have taught Cassie how to roll a joint way earlier than fifteen." Tanya shares with you.

"Sylvie did what!?" You ask, both in astonishment and fury at Sylvie's irresponsible parenting.

"Calm down, papito. No point in getting angry over something you can't change anymore." Tanya reminds you, and you visibly relax to assure her you've calmed down from your initial reaction. "So Stella and Cassie really are just like sisters, huh?" Tanya asks.

'Call me your baby, Daddy. I'm your baby too.' Cassie's words from yesterday ring in your head.

"Well that explains a lot."

"It does?" Tanya then asks, making you realize you've said your last thought out loud.

"Oh, uh~, Cassie asked me to call her 'baby' in the bedroom. You know, like what I call Stella?" You tell Tanya.

"Oh? When was this?" Tanya asks surprised, and you realize that the three of you haven't shared the story of that part of the day to Tanya yet.

"Yesterday, after we went to the clinic. Cassie wanted Stella to watch us while we had sex." You tell Tanya. Tanya fans herself upon hearing Cassie's request to have Stella watch.

"Ay chica! So naughty!" Tanya reacts in amusement.

"I'm guessing Stella was into it?" Tanya asks.

"Oh~, she got into it. Believe me. Stella even had the pizza delivery guy on loudspeaker while watching us, and playing with herself." You reveal to Tanya.

"Ay Dios mio! The three of you, I swear!" Tanya reacts, laughing in amusement, and you can't help but laugh guiltily. "Those two were made for each other, weren't they?" Tanya asks you, still laughing. "One likes the other to watch, and the other likes watching." Tanya explains what she meant.

"When you put it that way." You reply in amusement.

"What about you, papi? Do you like being watched?" Tanya asks you.

"Not particularly, no." You answer Tanya.

"What about doing it in public? You and Stella did it in a Ferris Wheel last night, right? Did that do anything for you? The idea of doing it in a sort of public space, getting caught in the act being a possibility." Tanya continues her questioning.

"Well, I can say that the anxiety from the pizza delivery guy figuring out I was having sex over the phone kinda got my heart racing a little more yesterday than the Ferris Wheel. It was private enough and we knew we had time so it didn't really feel like it was doing it in public." You admit to Tanya.

"Oh~, so the Ferris wheel didn't have enough risk involved for you." Tanya says it as a statement and not as a question.

"How about cars parked in public places?"

CHAPTER 125.1

What happens next?

Going Around in Circles

"Oh, fuck."

You can't help but groan as you feel Tanya's palm wetted with her saliva stroking your cock, while you continue to drive to find a secluded enough parking spot.

"Ay papi, that magic of yours is already getting me hot and I'm just jerking you off." Tanya says in a mixture of disbelief and pleasure.

Your eyes are much more focused on the road than they've ever been. Not that there's ever a good time to get into a car accident, but this is definitely not the best time to garner the attention of people outside of your car. Especially getting the attention of the police. Just the thought of it gets you to have your career flash before your eyes.

1...45678...10