AMA - The Divorcee: Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the magic talking!" Stella points out in frustration.

"I would have to disagree. The first time I met Jay, he was already in a relationship with Stella; so it's not like that's ever been something peculiar for me." Becca points out.

"Yeah. What Becca said. It's not like we've known a world where Mr. Craig having an incestuous relationship with Stella was ever weird." Maddy says in agreement to Becca's point. To be honest, you never considered the idea that they've never known you or Stella's previous non-incestuous relationship for them to make a distinction.

"Okay, then turn that around. What if your parents wanted to have sex with you?" Stella asks them, trying to counter argue.

"EW!" Maddy immediately reacts in disgust.

"Exactly!" Stella shouts triumphantly.

"Our own distaste at the thought of being incestuous aside, it still doesn't mean that it's weird for Jay to have that kind of relationship with Stella." Becca points out.

"Doesn't it though?" Brooke finally speaks up, to your and your girlfriends' surprise. "I mean, the first time I met Jay and Stella they were just a normal father and daughter relationship. I never would have even considered them as people who would date, let alone should or could. Next time I see him a few days later, he's already in a relationship with her and I don't bat an eye. That's... I don't know why that is." Brooke points out.

"We're telling you it's magic!" Stella shouts in frustration. Brooke seems to ponder on that possibility after realizing the difference for herself. You're not exactly sure why Becca, Viv, and Maddy can't seem to see that difference for themselves. Is it really only because they didn't know you and Stella prior to your relationship?

"Viv, you're the one who joked about me being Craster the daughterfucker, or singing Sweet Home Alabama as a greeting. Deep down you have to think that it's weird that I'm the only one you accept to have an incestuous relationship as normal, right? Otherwise, you wouldn't have made those jokes." You try to argue.

"Not really. I made those jokes because you're the only one I know who they would apply to." Viv answers you.

"Exactly! He's the only one you know that you can make that joke and not have it be disgusting." Stella points out again.

"You keep saying 'Exactly!' like you're making a point." Viv says mockingly. "It's NORMAL for him to have an incestuous relationship. That's why I poke fun at it... and you know, not call the cops if somebody else was doing it?" Viv points out.

"Isn't it weird for you that there is that distinction between him and other people in general? Why do you girls think it's normal for only Jay to have an incestuous relationship then?" Tanya asks Viv.

"It just is." All four of them surprisingly reply in unison.

"You don't wonder why that is for him and not anybody else?" Cassie asks them.

"It's like asking us 'why the sky is blue'. It's a fact of life." Viv answers, and Becca and Maddy shrug in agreement. Brooke on the other hand, seems to have made a realization with her eyes widening and her body tensing up.

"It-It wasn't always a fact of life." Brooke suddenly speaks out. "Maybe..." Brooke started saying, before pausing to think about what she's going to say some more. "Maybe it's because I met Stella and Jay before they were together romantically, and that's why I can see the point they're trying to make. It wasn't always normal to me. Something changed that allowed me to accept that they're dating now. It's probably why it's a lot easier for me to accept that something weird is going on." Brooke points out.

"Oh! That makes sense. Cassie and I have both known Stella and Jay's relationship before he bought the 'Normalized Incest' trait, so we can easily pinpoint when it was that our thoughts on their relationship became different." Tanya shares.

"Then that leaves us at an impasse here. It's not like we can travel back to the hypothetical time in the past where it wasn't okay for him to bone his daughter." Viv says mockingly, her tone a mix of annoyance and disappointment.

"Stop acting like we're bullshitting you! We're not! This is the fucking secret of how Dad knew you were hesitant to sleep with him." Stella tells Viv, equally annoyed at her.

"I'm actually surprised you're more open to believing he's a mind reader than some magical app." Cassie comments.

"I would've called bullshit if you guys said mind reading too!" Viv tells Cassie. "Well~, if you said mind reading specifically." Viv backtracks. "I mean, if the secret was some kind of psychoanalysis or something based on reality that gets him to deeply connect with someone so quickly, I would definitely believe that over a magic app that just brainwashed me to like him more. I don't want to cheapen my connection with him like that." Viv explains.

There it is.

What you were afraid of they would think if they found out about the app. That you manipulated them in some way to feel this way for you.

"Um~, Mr. Craig?" Maddy then asks shyly, and you all look at her simultaneously. Maddy gets redder, now that she realizes she has an audience for her question. Maddy takes a deep breath before continuing. "Does that mean the app says that I don't l-uh~... uh~." Maddy begins to stutter.

"No! No, Maddy. It doesn't say that at all. It shows a numerical number, and it only gave an example of what those numbers could mean. What it said was that you were in range of a steady teenage relationship. I guess I interpreted that as a teenage crush, and not what it actually was. I know you have genuine feelings for me. I'm not questioning that anymore." You assure her, making Maddy blush even more; but she does give you a determined smile.

"What you said was cheesier than the pizza." Brooke jokes, which has the double effect of lightening up the mood, and also snapping you out of your panic that your relationship with all four of these women is crumbling down before it could even truly start.

"You're going to have to clarify your joke wasn't a dig at the pizza or dad would be heartbroken." Stella jokes back, making everybody awkwardly chuckle; still unsure of the current vibe the group has with half of the group failing to make the other half believe in magic.

"Jokes aside, we need to clarify something for Viv too." Cassie says, braving to try and cut the weird atmosphere of uncertainty. "The app doesn't brainwash you to feel anything. It can change your perception about something, but it can't make you fall in love if you don't want to. It amplifies your feelings for him. It doesn't create affection out of nothing, and it certainly doesn't turn a negative into a positive. Those are still your feelings. If you feel like it cheapens your connection with him, then what does that say about our relationship with him?" Cassie argues for you.

It gets Viv to look at your other girlfriends shamefully, beginning to panic that she may have insulted them by implying your relationship with them is based on mind control.

"We know you didn't mean anything by it, V. You can relax." Tanya assures her.

"So can I make my joke that that's exactly what a mind-controlled person would say, or is it too soon?" Viv jokingly asks.

"UGH! Why is it so hard for you to believe in the app?" Stella says in frustration.

"The only thing I find believable in all this is that Jay would use magic to try and fuck Celeste." Viv jokes.

"This would be so much easier if you've had sex with him already. You'll definitely believe in 'Magic Touch', easy." Stella points out.

"I can think of a way to test that theory." Brooke continues to joke, getting your girlfriends to laugh.

"HA! Was this all an elaborate dick joke? Is the app your dick?" Viv asks playfully, but there's a hope in her voice that this whole app business is fake.

"I'd ride that joke if we weren't being serious." Stella comments.

"Then seriously ride the joke then. I bet it's a long hard joke, isn't it?" Viv continues to ask playfully.

"Okay! Enough. You're derailing us again." Brooke points out.

"Not intentionally this time. I swear!" Viv says defensively.

"Again, jokes aside, I can't stop thinking about when I suddenly started thinking he and Stella dating is normal to me. I can distinctly remember a time when the thought of it would have been sickening." Brooke admits. "I-I'm beginning to think this is real, Viv." Brooke admits.

"Halle-fucking-lujah!" Stella shouts triumphantly, and Viv can't help but laugh. Viv's laughter quickly dies down though, as she seems to realize something mid-laugh. Viv sighs, before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Look, I'm sorry if I'm making this difficult. It's not that I don't want to believe you. I honestly want to. Of course I do." Viv says in an apologetic tone.

"Like I said earlier, I trust you." Viv tells you sincerely. "More than that, I love you." She adds, making all the other girls react in their own little ways.

"It's just... magic? Really?" Viv tries to explain her disbelief.

"I think what Viv is attempting to convey is that maybe you can provide more concrete evidence of this magical app." Becca chimes in.

"Yeah. Is it in the app store? Can we see some user reviews?" Viv says jokingly.

"Enough, Vivian. We're going nowhere with these side comments. I know you want to keep the mood light after calling bullshit on his explanation earlier, but you're taking us in the completely opposite direction." Becca tells Viv seriously, and Viv immediately apologizes.

"You said only you can see the app on your phone, correct?" Becca asks you, and you nod in response. "You also mentioned that you can buy traits with points you've earned, yes?" Becca continues, and you again nod to confirm.

"Then show us." Becca tells you conclusively.

"Do magic."

CHAPTER 152.1

What happens next?

Audience Participation

"UH~" You and your girlfriends react in unison, before all three of them look at you for a course of action.

"I'm not sure there's a trait that would have a noticeable effect immediately." You try to explain.

"Technically, Magic Touch is immediately noticeable in the right circumstance. It lessened my headache just by him touching my forehead when I woke up with a hangover." Cassie points out. Stella gets up from her seat and offers her hand to pull you up. You accept it and stand up from your chair.

"What's happening? Are you doing a live show?" Viv jokingly asks, but the curiosity in her voice couldn't be masked. You shrug because you don't know what's happening either. Stella approaches Viv next and offers her a hand too to help her stand up. Viv accepts and the two of them approach you.

"Okay, Stella. What's your plan?" You ask her.

"Viv, give me your arm." Stella instructs Viv, ignoring your question entirely.

"Oooh, should I start calling you Mistress, Stella?" Viv jokes.

"Just give me your arm, perv." Stella commands Viv more seriously. Viv notices it too, and just stretches her arm out for Stella to grab with both her hands. "If 'My Cocaine' is to be believed, there are three parts to a good magic trick." Stella jokingly prefaces, and you're still not sure what she has planned as she grips Viv's forearm with both hands.

"Okay, serious question. Is this some kind of trust ex-- OW! WHAT THE FUCK!?" Viv tried to calmly ask before Stella twists her hands in opposite directions, giving Viv an Indian Burn.

After she lets Viv's arm go, Stella immediately instructs you, "Quick! Touch her arm!". You touch Viv's arms with both hands where Stella gave her an Indian Burn, understanding what your daughter was getting at.

This part's the pledge.

"Does it feel any better?" You ask Viv.

"What? Uh~, yeah. It honestly feels pretty good." Viv answers you, genuinely confused this time. Wonder replaces the annoyance that was mixed-in her confusion earlier.

The Turn.

"Let go." Stella instructs you, and you follow her plan. Viv immediately winces in pain again.

"OW! Fuck! It's back! How'd you do that!?" Viv asks you in shock. "Also, you couldn't think of a better way to prove your point you psycho!?" Viv asks Stella in frustration, but Stella just smirks at her smugly. You take Viv's arm again and cover the area like before and Viv immediately calms down.

The Prestige.

"That's fucking incredible." Viv reacts. "You really are magic aren't you?" Viv asks, looking at you as if it's for the first time again. A look that's a mix of wonder, amazement, and also of acceptance as well. You honestly cannot fathom that Stella's idea worked as well as it did.

"You're fucking kidding." Brooke reacts, seemingly doubtful of the demonstration.

"Oh my God! Doesn't that mean Mr. Craig has healing hands?" Maddy reacts in shock too.

"Pleasure inducing hands would be more accurate." You clarify. "I think the pleasure masks the pain, and how it affects you depends on the situation." You try to explain.

"Pleasure inducing everything to be even more accurate than that." Tanya side comments in a failed whisper to Brooke, but everyone still hears what she says. You notice Brooke blushing after what Tanya told her.

"Oh. Is that the reason why your hugs feel so..." Maddy begins to react but catches herself.

"Holy shit! The warm fuzziness I felt last night when we were cuddling! You're saying that wasn't just the butterflies in my stomach? You were magically making me feel that way?" Viv asks you, sounding betrayed.

"Viv..." You try to explain to her.

"Do you doubt your love for him?" Cassie interrupts you to ask Viv the question.

"What?" Viv asks out of shock. "Of course not!" Viv shouts back defensively.

"Then does it matter?" Cassie argues. "Whether that warm fuzziness was from his touch or from your own feelings, it doesn't change the fact you love him, right?" Cassie continues her argument, and Viv pauses to think about Cassie's point.

"It's why I ask if you doubt your feelings for him now that you know about the app. If you think the only reason you have feelings for him is magic, then I get why you would be feeling some type of way, but you know your feelings for him and what you like about him aren't just because he can make you warm and fuzzy when he touches you, right?" Cassie continues her point.

"I guess that applies to me too. Even before I met Mr. Craig, I knew of him through his art. I don't think his app would have been able to influence me as I was growing up since he didn't have the app yet. The app couldn't have influenced me to fantasize being with h-uhmm..." Maddy begins to say before realizing what it was exactly she was sharing to the whole group before going red in embarrassment.

"You're going to have to get comfortable talking about that stuff, Maddy. You don't need to catch yourself when you talk about your feelings for him." Tanya advises Maddy. "We don't." She adds to assure her.

"So? Are we good? Everybody on the same page that Dad has a magical app?" Stella asks the group after clapping her hands together.

"I guess? You had me with your point about the whole incest thing becoming normal for him all of a sudden. If you're saying the reason behind it is magic, I can't really think of a logical explanation otherwise, so I guess... magic?" Brooke answers, still a little doubtful.

"Yeah. You got me with the Molly Hands. Realizing the difference is surreal." Viv answers.

"I... I honestly don't care if Mr. Craig has magic or not. I know what I feel, and I know that I love him with or without magic." Maddy answers Stella confidently, making Tanya smile proudly at her. Tanya even gives her a motherly hug in support of her confidence. "If he says he has an app that can do the things he says it can do, I believe him." Maddy adds on with an appreciative smile as Tanya continues to hug her.

...

Everyone then looks towards Becca, waiting for her answer, but she remains silent with a steely look on her face. Becca then closes her eyes and takes a deep breath through her nose.

"I have my reservations." Becca points out.

"Oh, come on!" Stella reacts in frustration.

"Tranquilo, sweetie." Tanya reminds your daughter. "What more proof do you need, Becca? I'm assuming you don't want Stella to give you an Indian Burn too." Tanya asks Becca.

Becca stands up from her chair and approaches you, Viv, and Stella who are still standing after Stella's demonstration of 'Magic Touch'.

"Show me." Becca tells you. Stella seemingly misunderstood, and eagerly attempts to grab Becca's arm, before Becca flinches and moves it away. "No need for that, Stella." Becca tells her.

"Kiss me." Becca instructs you.

"Excuse me?" You ask her, shocked at her request.

"Wow~. Woooooow~." Viv reacts sarcastically. "I get bullied like a third grader and you get a kiss. That's fair." Viv continues.

"I'm not sure I want our first kiss to be like this, Becca." You tell her.

"WAIT! Our first kiss at Dos Hermanos! Oh my God! That makes so much sense with this MDMA touch thing. I fucking thought it was the tacos!" Viv reacts in amusement.

"A romantic?" Becca reacts with a raised eyebrow. "Of course you are." Becca adds, a bit condescendingly. "Fine. Since you give deeper meaning to those kinds of firsts -- hold my hand." Becca instructs you while offering you her hand.

That you can easily do. You stand next to her so that you don't just give her a handshake.

You hold Becca's hand in yours, interlocking your fingers with hers. As you stand side-by-side, you look at Becca for her reaction. She has her head down so you can't really see her face. You're not counting the seconds, but your hand is beginning to sweat a little with how long this hand holding is going on for. Becca finally lets out a low moan, that she immediately tries to mask by taking a deep breath, before letting go of your hand.

"That certainly is... something." Becca replies. "If I wasn't specifically looking for it, I would have confused it with just... warmth... a slowly spreading and growing warmth... that turns into goosebumps. There's something electric about it too; and yet, those words don't even come close to encompassing the entire picture. I would almost describe it as... kilig." Becca tries to explain what it was she actually felt. Brooke and Maddy gasp in realization that they may have felt that way after prolonged contact with you too.

"We really should have gone the 'Magic Touch' route instead of the 'Normalized Incest' route in terms of explaining this, huh?" Cassie jokingly asks with a laugh.

"I would have to agree. The way you initially explained it to us, it was more like something you experience while doing something sexual with him. Therefore, not exactly demonstrable." Becca says with a chuckle. "It's actually quite noticeable even outside of that context if you're looking for it specifically. Otherwise, you would just confuse it with just randomly feeling good when he touches you." Becca remarks.

"Alright! So everybody believes in it now! We can finally move on!" Stella shouts excitedly, raising her arms in the air... before quickly bringing them down. "What are we moving onto exactly? Are we already doing--" Stella asks you.

"I have an inquiry that I believe is connected to Stella's question." Becca chimes in, interrupting Stella. "Why tell us all this?" Becca asks you.

"You'd prefer being blissfully ignorant?" Brooke counterpoints.

"Weren't we all just that a few minutes ago?" Viv points out.

"What did knowing this information do for any of us, exactly? Other than momentarily questioning the genuineness of our affection for him?" Becca adds on top of Viv's point.

"Was this a test, Mr. Craig? To see if we actually do have feelings for you outside of what the app may have added or influenced?" Maddy then chimes in.

1...1011121314...16