AMA - The Divorcee: Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viv wraps her arms around your neck tightly, making sure you won't break away from the kiss this time. You multitask with your hand, trying to direct your cock to her pussy's entrance. You feel it. The moistness on the tip of your penis. Viv feels it too as she moans while the two you continue to make out. You rub the tip of your penis on her wet entrance, teasing her one last time.

Viv pauses from making out with you in anticipation of finally getting fucked with your cock, and she takes a deep breath as the initial forward motion of your dick breaks through her walls. Viv moans in pleasure from the initial penetration, but lets out a gasp of surprise as you push the entirety of your cock inside her pussy without warning.

"AAAAH!" Viv lets out a loud moan once you've entered her balls deep. The hug she has around your neck tightens, and you attempt to tongue wrestle with her once more, before slowly moving back and forth inside her.

You both melt into the moment and forget everything else -- all the troubles the two of you went through today, the highs and lows, the doubts and fears. The only thing that exists for the both of you right now... is each other.

Viv comes a few minutes later. A quiet one that you only notice because she pauses from making out with you, while digging her nails on the back of your shoulder. You didn't speed up or anything, like you do with your other girlfriends, just the steady pace you started with. It was still enough for Viv to come within minutes.

You're not far off either. Knowing that she's already come multiple times, you have no plans of holding back either. The tightness of her pussy is emphasized in your position as she's keeping her legs together, almost like a reverse prone bone. You warn her that you're close.

"Cum for me, Jay." Viv whispers to you breathily. A few more pumps is all it takes before you release all your cum inside Viv. The two of you revel in the moment as you continue to cum. Once you feel like you've released all of it, you pull out of Viv and lay next to her.

The two of you continue to breathe heavily. Not long after, Viv's heavy breathing turns into laughter. A manic laugh almost. You look back at her, and she's smiling from ear to ear. You also see tears flowing down her eyes.

"Hey~, are you alright?" You ask her concerned, not having noticed she was crying while the two of you were fucking.

"My fears have just been confirmed." Viv says ominously.

Fears!? Confirmed!?

"You are a bland fuck." Viv finally says.

WHAT THE FUCK!!??

SHIIIIIIIIIT!! WHY'D YOU FUCK HER LIKE YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL!?

...

The look of panic on your face is apparently all she was baiting for, and Viv laughs maniacally once more.

"I'M KIDDING!!" Viv says in between laughs, and you let out an immediate sigh of relief, making Viv laugh even harder. She turns towards you on the bed, so you and her are looking eye to eye.

"I love you, Jay. I really fucking do."