All Comments on 'Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 15'

by ShyDenZen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WomanOnTop33WomanOnTop33almost 8 years ago
A much clearer picture

Thanks for listening to the feedback. Now I feel like I actually know Debbie and what motivates her. Makes me care about what happens with her.

Another 5

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
A chapter for the people who care about characterization...

(An anonymous commenter suggested that this whole story is far too long and needs an editor. I deleted the comment because it was worded negatively)

This chapter was intended only really for those fans who have stuck with this story and wanted more insight into who the characters are...

If that's not you, then it's not for you. Feel free to skip this whole chapter entirely. I can't please everyone, and I side with the readers who enjoy a little more depth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yay for character development!

Thank you very much, Shy, for giving us Debbie ' s back story. It was well done yet not overly done. I get her now, and I get how she's been drawn into Amanda ' s web. She's a bit of a needy sponge eager to soak up any drippings she can. Now comes the trick of balancing the sadness of that neediness and the blooming possible with finding what one needs. This is what happens when porn gets sullied by actual plot and characterizations. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Telling her story through her

Very well done! Great change up. This may be my favorite chapter yet.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Leave any comment

I promise to leave up any comment- positive or negative from any person willing to attach it to their name.

Anonymous, if you can't say it constructively, I won't leave it up. All you wanna be Simon Cowells... Why bother?

CaughtGirl79CaughtGirl79almost 8 years ago
Too many dummies

I think too many people who read these stories... If the narrative strays from their particular set of gross fetishes, they can't handle it.

If I read a story that challenges my norms, all I ask is that it's written well, and I still rate it highly just as long as it held my interest.

When I read an anonymous comment that is mean, I picture a fat, chain-smoking unemployed dirtbag living in a trailer park writing it and move on.

These stories are free! Fucking anonymous commenters need to grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

Thanks for writing the way you write, Shy. Kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

after reading all 15 chapters I do hope you continue this great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous