Amanda and Barry

Story Info
Tiny tease takes it all.
2.3k words
4.21
10.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Amanda beside the pool, she was gorgeous. I haven't seen her for about 3 years, she has grown some and she is also a tease, posing for me and anyone else that would look at her.

I smiled at her, then looked away, waiting to see what she would do. It seems she didn't like being ignored as she came over to where I was stretched out on the deck chair and started to talk to me.

"Hello, I'm Amanda." she said. I said nothing just sat there with my eyes closed.

She spoke again louder this time "I'm Amanda, can you hear me?"

I opened my eyes and looked her over, purple bikini with flowers on the top and tie strings holding the bottom together, flat chested about a 30 I guess, slim waist 26-ish. She stood about 4ft 9in and looked to weight about 85 pound. I guess you could call her small or skinny, whichever you prefer, I call her gorgeous. I looked at her deep brown eyes button nose and smiling lips and though how nice it would be to kiss her. The bikini bottom showed her off perfectly, I wondered if she knew that I wanted her. Her bikini top covers a flat chest, just what I love so much.

I said, "Yes, I can hear you ok, and I know who you are" and closed my eyes again, letting my imagination at the memory of her body run wild.

She sat down in the chair next to me and said "I'm going to sunbake for a while." Then she turned onto her face and undid the strap of the top so there would be no lines then stretched out with her hand above her head. I looked over at her and noted that there was no breast visible from the side and wondered if she had any at all.

I wanted to reach over and slip my hand under her, to feel her nipples, but thought that might be a bit much, as I had only just met her, and so I was basically ignoring her, making her want more.

I wish I could show you a picture of her, such a lovely sweet thing, just ripe for the picking.

She said, "Are you ignoring me?"

I opened one eye and said "Why do you ask that? You are just a tease anyway."

She frowned and said, "I don't mean to be a tease. It's just that all the boys look at me like I should fuck them. You're different, you hardly even look at me. Do you think I'm ugly or something?"

I laughed and said "Noooo, you are not ugly, you are very beautiful, look at me."

As she turned to look at me her bikini top fell away and before she could cover up, I got a quick view of her tiny breasts and nipples. My cock became uncomfortable in my swimmers.

I asked her "Why did you cover up, there is only you and me here at present?"

She looked down shyly and said "I haven't got very big boobs and I am embarrassed.

Laughing again, I said "Weelll, when I saw them just now, they looked great. Show them to me again just so I can be sure."

She frowned and looked shyly at me, but slowly lifted the bikini top away from her breasts. It was like a slow motion strip show. I was holding my breath as her breasts came into view again. My gosh, they were delicious looking, I wanted to suck on them right then.

She looked at me, waiting approval. I smiled, reached over and touched one making her jump. I looked into her eyes and asked "First time they have been touched?" She just nodded.

I thought, "If I play this right I can fuck Amanda this afternoon before I go out for dinner with Jenny and Grant."

I like afternoon fucks they just feel so naughty, especially with one as young and virginal as Amanda.

I reached over again gently rubbing the nipple nearest to me and then pinching it. It was immediately rock hard and her eyes were wide open and staring at me. I reached over and did the same to the other one. I asked her, "Do you like me doing that to your nipples, does it feel good to be touched like this?" again she just nodded. This time she pushed her breast toward me, an invitation to carry on.

Leaning over, I gently kissed her breast, I opened my mouth to suck on her nipple and her whole breast fitted into my mouth, so I sucked instead of kissing. She was pushing her breast into my mouth as hard as she could. I pulled off that breast and heard her whimper softly, that was until I took the other one in my mouth. Her hands clamped behind my head, holding me there while I sucked her breast and tongued her tiny, hard nipple.

Reaching down I gently caressed her tummy, listening to her sharp intake of breath as I touched her. Amanda's hand covered mine for a second and then gently pushed it down to her bikini bottom. "Was this an invitation to push them down?" I asked myself.

Putting my fingers under the waist line of her bikini and for a minute or so, I slowly traced circles just above her hairless pussy, she seemed to like that so I pushed my hand down a little further, still sucking her breast and tonguing her nipple.

Reaching her pussy hole, I found it was very wet and slipping my finger into it, I found it was very tight and could only get up as far as the first knuckle. "She is so small, I won't get it into her" I thought to myself.

Just then, I heard the sound of someone else in the pool area, "Cover yourself up." I told her, which she quickly did.

A voice said, "We're all going shopping for a couple of hours, want to come?"

Amanda said, "I'm just going to sunbake for a while then go inside out of the heat."

Opening my eyes and seeing Amanda's mother I said, "Me too Jenny, I may have a quick swim first though"

She looked at me and smiled and said "Ok you two, enjoy yourselves, we're off now."

Amanda rolled onto her tummy, reached behind her, undid her bikini top and said "Mom, will you put some sun cream on my back please?"

Jenny looked at me and said "Barry, can you do that for her, I don't want to get my hands all oily?"

"Sure" I said, I didn't want to miss a chance of touching Amanda again.

As I got the bottle of sunscreen cream I saw their car go down the drive and out the gate. I waited a few minutes, and started to rub some cream onto Amanda's back and neck and shoulders. Having her back covered, I put my fingers into the top of her bikini bottom and started to pull them down.

Amanada asked "What are you doing?"

I said, "How can I put cream on your bum if you have these on?" and continue to pull them down, she didn't resist, opening her legs to make taking them off easier. Once I had it off her bum I kept lowering it down past her knees and over her feet. looking at her naked back, bum and legs, I was sooo turned on. I put some cream on her bum and rubbed it in, then down her legs which she spread to give me better access for the cream. Having finished that, I said "Roll over so I can do your front."

She rolled over and I could then see all of her front, tiny breast, nipples, belly button (so cute), pussy and legs. Amanda asked "Do you like what you see?"

I reached down to put the cream on her and said, "I sure do, you are a very pretty young girl." and started to rub the cream on her breast. Her eyes closed and her breath changed from "normal" to soft sharp intakes of air. I stopped rubbing the cream in and pushed my swimmers down, freeing my cock. I put a leg on either side of her sun chair and lowered my self down on her, my cock pressing against her pussy. Her eyes and mouth both snapped open as I settled on her. I said nothing just continued to rub the cream into her breasts and upper tummy. My cock twitched and her eyes opened wider.

Standing up, I put some cream on her lower tummy and began it rub it in, getting closer to her beautiful pussy until I was caressing it and not worrying about the cream. Her legs opened even wider for me to access her. I caressed her pussy, putting my little finger in her and gently pushing to see how far it would go. Not far, and she was so tight. Looking down at her, with my cock standing to attention, I said "Let's go inside, its more comfortable" She nodded in agreement and got up, picking up her bikini as she went.

Inside I couldn't contain myself, as soon as we were through the door, I reached for her from behind, arms encircling her, hands caressing her tiny nipples and kissing her softly on the neck. She leaned back against me and I said "Where is your room?" Taking my hand she led the way. Moving to the double bed, I gently pushed her onto it. Laughing she fell face forward with her bum toward me. I lay down on her, my cock pressing against her bum, with a slight adjustment I soon had it between her legs and pressing against her pussy. I was tempted to ram it in her bum, but she was much to tight for that without lube.

Gently rubbing back and forward, I could feel she was getting wet, I reached around her and started to feel her breasts, and rub and pinch and twist her tiny nipples, she let out a soft "mmmmmmmm" and I kept going for about 5 minutes, teasing her and bringing her to fever pitch.

I got off her, my cock dripping with her juice and my pre-cum. Rolling her over, I lay on the bed beside her and started to kiss an bite her nipples. She flung her legs wide open and cried "PLEASE!!!" Well who was I to turn that offer down?

I rolled on my back and pulled her on top of me, my cock again pressing against her pussy. I lifted her up to a kneeling position and gently pushed her back until my cock was touching the tiny entrance to her pussy. I asked her "Do you want to make it go in or do you want me to?"

She looked at me wide-eyed and said "What do I need to do?" Smiling, I gently pushed my cock up against her and told her to sit down on it. Slowly she did that, her eyes getting wider and wider as the head stretched her open. Then suddenly, the head was in.

She gave a small "Oh" and just sat there, I knew it had to go further than that. Holding her hips I gently pushed them down while pushing my cock up. I could feel her opening for me, she was gasping for air. Then I felt her hymen and my cock stopped entering her. Amanda looked at me with tears in her eyes so I said "Do you want us to stop?" She shook her head and jiggled a little as it hit against her hymen.

I couldn't stand it any more so I lifted her up so that I had come about half way out, Amanda looked at me questioningly, I just smiled and forced her down onto my cock while drive up into her. Her scream as she was ripped open almost made me cum right then. What a beautiful sound. I held her still, until she was calmed down and then gently rocked inside her, slowly going deeper until I was fully inside her. She looked down at her pussy stretched around my cock and began to rock back and forth. I hugged her too me so that I could kiss and bite her nipples again. She keep rocking and gasping for air until I felt her tiny pussy starting to pulse and squeeze me. "Go Amanda, GO" I told her, and she rocked faster and faster.

I felt my balls tighten, my cock swelling and the cum rushing along it. Amanda was in a world of her own, pounding down on my cock as her orgasm began to take over her body, her girl cum was all over my cock and balls and belly. I felt the first burst of cum racing for freedom as Amanda said "I'm cumming, I think" it was too much for me, I held her by the hips and rammed into her, unable to stop until the last dribble was milked out of me.

We lay like that, me inside her tight body, her with her head on my chest, both gasping for air. I asked her "Do you like the feel of me inside you?"

She nodded and hugged me closer ans said "Yes uncle Barry, I do."

Finally we move apart, Amanda was now filled with my sperm as deep down as I could get it.

I rolled over to look at her and thought, "I have to have her again" and gave her a shake, and said "Come on, we need to get dressed before they come home." Getting dressed we went back out to the pool and were having a swim when the others arrived home.

Jenny came into the pool area and asked "Did you two have a good time?" to which we both said "Yes"

Jenny smiled and said "Amanda, I hope you were a good girl for Uncle Barry"

Amanda just smiled and nodded and said "Yes mom I was good, we had more fun than shopping."

Jenny looked at me and smiled knowingly as she turned away.