Ch. 05: Virgin Fucks Two Sisters

Story Info
After a strip tease, two sisters take my virginity.
5.8k words
4.61
45.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based partially on actual events.

My name is Mitch, and I had no idea what was in store when Craig invited me over to his house for dinner. Craig and I are both seniors at the same high school, and both just turned 18. When I arrived, Craig's two older sisters were there, and their parents were not. Apparently, they were on an overnight trip and left the kids in charge.

I was actually thrilled as both Craig's sisters are hot! Christy, the oldest, is 22. She's a little shorter than me, maybe 5'7" and slim. She has an olive complexion which adds to her mystery. She has small pert breasts, long dark hair halfway down her back and olive eyes.

Cindy, her younger sister, is 20. Both girls are attending college in a neighboring town and share an apartment. Cindy is slightly shorter than Christy and has hair cut in an A-line style, longer towards the front and shorter in the back. Other than that, they could be twins.

I secretly had a crush on them, but never let on to Craig.

Christy and Cindy were off on winter break from school and made us a spaghetti feast. While Craig and I cleaned up the dishes (not my favorite thing to do), the sisters said they were preparing a surprise for us.

We were told to sit on the couch in the family room and wait. After a while, music started up, a sort of soft jazz sensuous tune with plenty of saxophone.

Christy and Cindy emerged from the hall wearing matching very short, very tight skirts and clingy tops that outlined their small breasts perfectly, a little too perfectly! My dick almost instantly started to respond.

The pair began a very seductive dance routine, hips gyrating in unison to the music, arms waving in sync and heads tossing hair back and forth. I was a bit dumbfounded. I'd been around this family for a number of years and nothing like this had ever happened. Not that I minded. I didn't mind one little bit, and neither did my hardening dick.

The girls continued their dance, and to my amazement began shedding clothes! It started with their high heeled shoes, which they flipped off simultaneously. They turned their backs to us and while sticking our their butts, removed their black tights. Their skirts were so short that bending over like that revealed ass cheeks only somewhat covered by black panties.

"Shit!" I said. "What's going on here?"

"Shhh!" Christy said. "Just enjoy the show!"

Next came their clingy tops which, when discarded, revealed matching black bras that left little to the imagination. Their nipples showed through the sheer fabric and I had to shift my position a bit to make room for a growing erection. I hoped the girls didn't notice, or maybe I wanted them to!

Finally they undid their skirts and shimmied out of them, leaving the pair wearing only bras and panties. They continued their dance until the music ended. As the room fell silent the two gathered up their clothes and ran back down the hallway without saying a word.

"What the fuck was that?" I said to Craig, who looked as confused as I was.

"You got me!" he said.

I wasn't sure if seeing his sisters in their underwear had grossed him out or aroused him.

Eventually Christy and Cindy came back into the living room, fully clothed once again. They fell into easy chairs across the room and smiled broadly.

"What'd you think?" Christy asked.

"Did we do good?" Cindy added.

"Uh, yeah!" I said. "But... what was that?"

The pair laughed and looked at each other as if deciding what story to tell.

"Truth is," Cindy began, "we've been throwing the idea around of trying out for some dance routines and wanted to practice on someone."

"And the strip-tease?" I said.

"That was Christy's idea," Cindy said, motioning to her sister.

Christy had a sly smile on her face. "I just wanted to spice things up a bit. Did it work?"

Oh it worked all right, I thought to myself. A bit too well. I still had a rock hard erection that I was afraid was pretty noticeable through my running shorts. I crossed my legs to hide it a bit.

"It was pretty sexy!" I replied. "But why'd you stop?"

"Oh, that's as far as you get, Mitch," Christy said, laughing again.

It was a pretty quiet evening after their little show. We watched a movie, but I was eyeing the two of them as much watching the flick. When it came time to crash we said our good-nights and the girls headed off to the room they shared.

Craig and I were in his room, Craig on his bed and me in a sleeping bag on a mat on the floor. I dozed off, dreaming about that strip-tease.

A couple of hours later I woke up, needing to use the bathroom. I got up, trying not to disturb Craig and ventured out into the hallway. There were a couple of night lights that helped illuminate the passageway and I had no problem finding the bathroom.

After I finished, I opened the bathroom door very softly and noticed a shadow in the hall that hadn't been there before. As I emerged, I looked up and saw that the shadow cast by the night light was Christy, coming out of her room across the hall.

Even in the dim light I could see she was wearing a very sheer nightgown. Without a bra, I could see her tits pushing against the fabric. She was a bit backlit as well. A small triangle of light shone from the rear, revealing the outline of her crotch perfectly.

"Sorry!" I whispered, trying not to stare. "I didn't see you there."

She took a step closer, putting that gorgeous body only inches away.

Christy didn't say a word but lifted up her chin and planted a gentle kiss right on my lips!

She touched my arm as she kissed me.

"No problem," she whispered in my ear. "Maybe we can meet again like this over at my apartment sometime."

Before I could answer she dropped her arm and grazed it across my waist, lowering just slightly to slide her fingers over my fully erect dick that was sticking straight out from my pajamas. Oh fuck, I had a hard on!

Christy continued on into the bathroom and closed the door.

I practically came right there and rushed back into Craig's room, totally embarrassed.

No one had ever touched my dick like that. Yes, I was a virgin and I was a little embarrassed by that too. I know a lot of guys my age were already experienced in bed. There wasn't any particular reason why I was still a virgin. It just hadn't happened for me yet.

I was so close to an orgasm that I had to quietly take out a t-shirt from my bag and jerk off into it. It took only a couple of strokes on my dick before a load of cum shot into the shirt. It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had, up to that point.

I got back into my sleeping bag, but had a really hard time falling back to sleep, as visions of Christy's kiss, her touch, and her invitation kept flooding my mind.

The next morning Christy acted as if nothing had happened. Had I dreamt all of it? No, I still had a cum-soaked t-shirt. I know that I had been fully awake for our middle-of-the-night rendezvous. But was her touch on my cock an accident or on purpose?

The parents were arriving back that morning so Christy and Cindy packed up after breakfast and got ready to go back to their apartment.

As they were leaving, Christy stopped at the front door and faced me.

"Hey Mitch," she said, hefting a gym bag. "Craig says you're good with computers, right?"

"Uh, yeah. I set up the network in your house here, remember?"

"Right," she said. "That's right. Anyway, I'm having some problems with my desktop. Would you mind stopping by sometime, maybe even tonight, to take a look?"

It seemed like such an innocent request. I'd hoped there was more to it but also knew Christy was way beyond my reach and four years older than me.

"Sure," I said. "Tonight's fine. 6?"

"Thanks!" she said, turning and walking out the door, closing it behind her.

I was pretty nervous as I drove to Christy and Cindy's apartment. I had no idea whether I was coming to fix a computer or... something more?

I arrived right on time and knocked on their door.

Christy answered and motioned me inside. She was wearing a white chiffon blouse that was just slightly sheer, revealing a white bra underneath. Short shorts completed the outfit. She was also barefoot.

"Hey, thanks for coming over, especially on such short notice," Christy said. "The computer's over there," she said, motioning to a desk in their dining room.

"Sure," I said, walking over and sitting in front of the computer. "What's the problem?"

"Well," Christy said, leaning her head over my shoulder and reaching for the mouse. "When I try to log on I get this weird error message."

She moved the mouse and as she did so, rubbed her forearm against my mine. I could feel her breath in my ear and her delicious scent filled my nose. Her long hair dangled over my shoulder and fell to my chest.

I was paying much more attention to Christy's closeness than to what was happening on the screen.

"You see," Christy said, lifting her arm and pointing at the screen.

I looked up and recognized a familiar error.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "I see this all the time. We just need to go into your settings and fix a permission problem."

I quickly clicked a few places and got to a password screen.

"Just type in your password here and that'll fix it," I said.

Christy leaned over even further to put her hands on the keyboard. As she did this her left nipple grazed over the top of my shoulder and sort of popped out on the other side.

"Done!" she said, moving back, resting her hand on my shoulder.

The error message disappeared.

"That's it, then!" I said. "You're all set. Shouldn't happen again."

"Thank you!" she said as I swiveled the chair around to stand up.

As I faced her she grasped my shoulders and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Was that okay?" she asked, breaking away.

I was in shock but very pleased!

"Um, oh yeah," I stammered. "It was great!"

"Good!" Christy said and came in again, putting her lips against mine.

This time I felt her tongue on my lips, urging them to open. I did, and felt her tongue enter my mouth. I was instantly turned on by the feel of her warm, wet tongue on mine. I began exploring her tongue as she explored my mouth.

After a few seconds she stood back up.

"Want to go over to the couch?" she asked.

"If you do," I said, totally unsure of myself.

She gave me a hand and lifted me up to face her. I was only inches from her and took the chance of leaning down to kiss her again. She eagerly returned the kiss and our tongues met again.

She broke off and took my hand, leading me over to her couch, where we sat.

She immediately took my face in her hands and began french-kissing me. I responded by putting my arms around her incredible waist and letting the experience wash over me. I was making out with an incredibly beautiful older girl on her couch in her apartment!

We continued kissing for what seemed like forever, but was probably only a minute or two.

Suddenly, Christy got up, taking my hands in hers.

"Thanks again so much, Mitch," she said, pulling me to a standing position.

"Um, sure," I said, unsure of what was now happening.

"I'll let you know if I run into any more problems," she said.

"You bet, happy to help!" I said, a little too cheerily and a lot confused.

I headed for the door and she let me out. As I walked through the doorway her hand grazed my ass.

"See you soon, Mitch," she said as she closed the door.

I stood outside her door, shaking my head. What had just happened? It felt like what had happened at her parent's house all over again. She comes on to me and then pretends like nothing happened.

I knew one thing for sure. I was not in control of what was taking place.

It felt a little like she was using me as a toy, but my prick sure didn't mind. It was ram-hard under my shorts. I got home and jerked off again to memories of Christy's tongue in my mouth.

I didn't have long to muse over the situation. The next day I got a text from Christy saying the error was back and could I come over again.

I chuckled.

"That error doesn't come back like that," I said out loud to no one.

Never the less, I arrived at Christy's that night around 6, totally unsure about what to expect.

Christy opened the door and beckoned me inside. I looked around and didn't see Cindy. That same soft jazz I'd heard the other night was playing.

"She's at class," Christy said, following my gaze.

"Oh," I said.

Christy looked at me for a moment. "The computer's fine, by the way."

"What?"

"Yeah, I lied. I really just wanted you to come over again."

I paused. "Okay, well, here I am!"

She went up on her tip toes and kissed me, her tongue once again entering my mouth. I didn't object but put my arms around her waist and cheated low so I was actually holding onto the tops of her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm, that feels good to have your hands there, Mitch," she said, breaking away.

She reached behind her and pushed my hands lower so they were firmly holding her ass. She came back in and kissed me again. I was along for the ride, even though I had no idea where we were going.

Soon she pulled back, removing my hands from her ass. She didn't let go but moved my hands in front of her stomach.

"Do you want to touch my boobs?" she said.

I glanced down at her breasts and saw two nipples sticking straight out from her small breasts. You didn't have to ask me twice.

"Yeah, I'd love to!" I said, now a little breathless and a great bit turned on.

I expected her to let me touch her tits outside her clothes. But to my surprise she let go of my hands, crossed her arms in front of her stomach and pulled her blouse right off. She then took my hand and led me to the couch.

Once we sat down she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I was faced with the most beautiful set of breasts in the world - and the first I'd ever seen in person.

Her breasts were perfectly round and bounced just slightly as her bra pulled away. Her tits were slightly darker than the surrounding skin and the circles around the nipples were a delicious-looking light brown.

"Well don't just stare at them!" Christy said, taking my hands and placing them on her boobs.

The feel of my first set of breasts was incredible. So soft and warm yet firm. I squeezed them slightly.

"Oh yeah," Christy said, moaning softly.

After a few moments she closed her eyes.

"Use your fingers to squeeze my nipples," she said.

As I used my thumb and index finger to put pressure on her nipples her whole chest actually rose towards me.

"Now pull out while you're squeezing!" she said, her breathing beginning to get more rapid.

I began to pull up just slightly.

"No, more, pull more!" she said.

As I did I felt an actual shiver go through her body. She opened her eyes and kissed me deeply.

"Keep going," she said, briefly breaking away before coming back in.

This was pretty fucking unbelievable. I was touching a girl's boobs and she was loving it! My cock was so hard that it had to be unmistakable how turned on I was.

Christy must have seen it because she moved one of her hands down to my crotch and began kneading my cock through my shorts.

"Ummm," she said. "I see you're enjoying this too!"

"Fuck yeah!" I said.

She leaned back slightly, my hands still on her tits, and used two hands to stroke my dick.

"Can I see it?" she asked, looking down at my crotch.

"Anything you want," I answered.

"Ohh, I want," she said as she started to pull down on my waistband.

I lifted myself up off the couch slightly to assist and before I knew it, my shorts were down to my knees. I lifted my feet and Christy deftly removed them and my underwear in a single move. I was now half naked with a girl who was also half naked!

My cock stood up and rocked slightly with each pulse of my now racing heart.

Christy sat back up and took my trembling member in two hands, wrapping them around and stroking up and down.

"It's lovely," she said. "Your cock is awesome!"

"Glad you think so," I said, watching a woman stroke my cock for the first time.

"Does it feel good?" she asked, still staring at my dick.

"How could it not?" I said.

After about thirty seconds of this, I was starting to get close to cumming. It was almost like she sensed it.

Looking up into my eyes she said, "Can I taste it?"

Oh fuck!

"Um, yeah, of course," I said. "But I'm going to need to cum soon."

"I know," she said. "When you need to, just cum. Just let go. I want you to cum in my mouth!"

"You do?" I said, not believing what I was hearing.

She simply nodded and bent down, kissing the head of my cock, then opening her mouth and licking the top with her tongue. My cock was on fire! After licking it a few times she opened wider and put her entire mouth over my dick.

The feeling was nothing I have ever felt. Her mouth felt so wet and warm as it descended onto my shaft. She then sucked in with her lips and brought her mouth back up, sending shivers all through me. As she continued her up and down motions I felt the most delicious feelings well up in my cock - a tingling and an urgency.

"I'm cumming!" I cried out and felt a rush of pleasure shoot from my dick across my whole body.

I started shooting loads of cum right into Christy's mouth and she took all of it! I kept pulsing out cum, quickly at first, then slowing down. With each pulse I felt renewed pleasure until I was finally done.

Christy took her mouth off of my cock and I could see my cum on her lips. She wiped them clean with her fingers and sucked them dry.

"Ooh, you taste good!" she said.

I was in shock. A gorgeous older woman had just given me my first blow job!

"Did that feel good?" she asked.

I nodded dumbly.

"How do I rank?" she asked.

"Huh? I answered.

"How'd I do compared to your other blow jobs," she said, still holding my softening dick in her hands.

"I, um, I... well... no one's ever done that to me before."

"Oh!" Christy said, now stroking my dick up and down.

She looked at my cock and suddenly bent down to lick off some more cum from the head. Boy did that feel good!

"Do you mean, um," she began. "Are you, um, a virgin?" she said now looking up at me.

Time to come clean.

I nodded. "Yep." I said meekly.

A smile crept up on Christy's face.

"Stay right there!" she said, standing.

She backed up into the room and began gyrating her hips to the music. Slowly she began undoing the clasp on her skirt and moving the waist up and down to the beat. I was mesmerized and started stroking my own cock.

Soon she pulled the skirt down altogether and danced in front of me, wearing only panties. She grasped the waistband on both sides and began pulling her panties down, very slowly. I was just getting a peek of her dark bush when she pulled them up again. Down a little further, then back up. Down again, this time she revealed her entire bush and just kept going until she took the panties off entirely.

There she was - a vision. Her waist was so narrow, it accentuated her hips. Her full bush almost, but not quite, hid her pussy lips, which I could see were clearly wet with moisture.

She held the panties in one hand and approached me, holding them under my nose.

"Want to smell my juice?" she said.

I breathed in the most wonderful scent. Musky and foreign, but awesome.

Christy tossed the panties over her head and actually sat on my lap. I had to move my hand as she put her pussy right on top of my dick, which had strangely gotten hard again.

"I want to take your virginity," she said, coming in for a deep tongue-kiss.

I could not believe this was happening. I was about to fuck a girl for the first time. My dick took a jolt as Christy began moving her pussy lips back and forth over my cock, spreading juice all over me and sending shivers of pleasure throughout my body.

12