Amanda and Jeff Ch. 01

Story Info
A bored couple fall into a rabbit hole.
13.5k words
3.98
49.9k
62
5

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
133 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic.

*

Chapter 1

Jeff and Amanda Howell had known Vince and Yvette Roberts for a while. Amanda and Yvette worked at the same brokerage company. Early on in the friendship, they had discovered that the Roberts were swingers. It was a lifestyle that Amanda and, by default, Jeff were curious about. Amanda was enough for Jeff, but she always had fantasies about other men and women. Amanda had suggested swinging over an open marriage as she felt even if they had sex with other partners, they would still be with each other.

Vince and Yvette were an attractive young black couple. They were the same ages as the Howells and, like them, didn't have children. Yvette was a natural flirt and was a touchy person, always hugging and touching hands or arms when talking with people. Vince was charming enough; he always managed to capture Amanda's eye.

They went out clubbing with them one rainy Friday night. They had a few drinks. They swapped off on the dance floor, changing partners.

During one of the dances, Yvette was practically groping Jeff and whispering to him.

"Would you look at Vince and Amanda together; they look so hot. They're practically raping each other. It gets me so turned on," she said.

Jeff looked at them, and they were practically grinding each other.

Jeff squeezed Yvette tighter and asked. "It turns you on to see your husband trying to seduce my wife?"

"Mmmm, it does. She's so turned on she's ready to fuck him, and she doesn't care that you're in the same room. Judging by that cock that's pressing into my stomach, I think you're getting turned on as well. Aren't you turned on?"

"I'm nervous, though. I know that you and Vince have experience with swinging; we haven't. I don't know how I feel," Jeff said.

Yvette reached between them and squeezed Jeff's cock, "I think I know how he feels about it," she whispered seductively in his ear and then licked his earlobe.

Thankfully the song came to an end, and the band announced a break. They returned to the table. Amanda and Vince were sitting side by side and practically groping each other.

Amanda said that she thought they should head out and continue the party at their house. Vince asked if they were all sure about where the "party" was headed. Amanda answered for both of them, saying that we were game if Vince and Yvette were. They all turned to Jeff. Jeff nervously answered and said that if Amanda wanted to, that was good enough for him.

They settled up the tab and headed out to the parking lot. They had come in separate cars. The Roberts were going to follow the Howells home. When Jeff started his car, the tire pressure monitor said it had a low tire. Jeff got out and checked, and indeed, he had a flat tire.

By this time, Vince and Yvette pulled around to see what was taking them so long. Jeff explained that he had a flat tire. Yvette suggested that Amanda come over to their car and she could show them the way to the house and Jeff could deal with the tire. It seemed like a reasonable suggestion, so Amanda got out of the car, kissed Jeff, and said she'd see him at the house.

They took off, and Jeff worked on the tire, getting the car on a jack. It started to pour now. It almost killed his mood, but he thought about the new sex they would be trying at home tonight. He finished with the car, got in, and drove home.

Amanda had gotten in the back seat of Vince and Yvette's car and closed the door. Yvette turned to face Amanda and said, "that sucks about the tire." Vince pulled out of the parking lot and turned into the traffic.

Amanda replied. "He'll have it changed in no time. Let me tell you how to get to our house."

Yvette said, "I'll text Jeff our address; why don't we go to our house for tonight." Going through the motions of texting Jeff.

Amanda said, "If you're sure?"

Vince said, "Yeah, you'll enjoy it; we'll heat the hot tub for afterward.

Amanda texted Jeff with the change of plans.

When he got home, all of the lights were out, and there were no cars in the driveway. Jeff went into the house and turned on the lights. He checked his cell and saw that he had a text. "Change of plans, the party is at Vince and Yvette's.....CU soon!"

Jeff pondered this. He didn't know where Vince and Yvette lived.

He texted back, "What is the address...I don't know where they live."

He went into the bedroom to change clothes while he waited for a return text. He rechecked his phone after changing, and he didn't have a return text yet.

He called Amanda's cell and got her voicemail.

"Hi, this is Amanda. Please leave a message."

"Hi Amanda, this is Jeff. I don't know where Vince and Yvette live. Please call me back," he said.

He was pissed. He put his phone in my pocket and headed to the garage. He might as well fix the tire while he's waiting, he thought. He connected his compressor to the car and filled the flat tire. There was no hiss; there was no leak. Someone had simply let the air out of his tire. He swapped the spare and the now filled tire. It was a lot easier in the dry garage.

He returned to the house and was fuming. Did they set this up with the flat tire, the change of plans to exclude him? Why wasn't Amanda answering her voicemail or texts? Were they all in bed already?

The trio arrived at Vince and Yvette's. Yvette and Amanda helped each other out of their coats and hung them over chairs to dry. They all settled into the living room and took off their shoes. Vince poured some drinks, and they sat on the sofa with Amanda in the middle. Yvette kissed Amanda on the lips and said they should continue where they left off. The threesome was kissing and caressing each other. They reached a point where they were more naked than clothed. Vince suggested they finished disrobing and head to the king-sized bed in the master bedroom.

Yvette suggested the other two head upstairs, and she would see what became of Jeff. She made a display of finding her phone as Vince carried Amanda to the bedroom. She put her phone down and found Amanda's phone in her purse. She saw the outgoing text to Jeff and Jeff's reply. She deleted Jeff's reply. She also deleted his voice mail.

"Poor cucky, it's you and your hand tonight, pin dick," she quietly said as she turned the ringer off on Amanda's phone and replaced it in Amanda's purse.

She quietly climbed the stairs. She looked into the bedroom where Amanda had mounted Vince's cock and was happily bouncing up and down on Vince's pelvis. Her face was all contorted; her orgasm started when Vince bottomed out against her cervix. Yvette quietly filmed the pair. When she had a few seconds of video, she crept into the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she texted Jeff the video as well as a message.

Jeff settled his imagination and fixed himself a drink. He was settling down when his cell announced an incoming text. The text was from Yvette. There was a video attached. He opened the text "Where R U? Amanda is having fun" the clip was running, and Amanda was naked riding cowgirl on Vince's cock in the throes of orgasm.

He immediately texted back. "I'd be there, but I don't know your address...where do you live, and I'll be right there."

A text came back. "Too late now cucky, we'll bring Amanda back on Sunday!"

He just about had an aneurism; he texted back and said, "This isn't funny! Tell me where you live."

The text came back, "I wasn't trying to be funny. C U Sunday, cucky."

He called the number instead of replying; he got Yvette's voicemail.

"You've reached Yvette; you know the drill."

"Yvette, this isn't funny. Did you guys set this up to fuck me over? Sabotage my car so you could all leave me on my own?" He said, "I'm not cool with this. There's going to be hell to pay." He hung up; it's not as if she was listening to his message being left.

He called Amanda's phone and got her voicemail. "Amanda, this is Jeff. Is this your plan as well? Did you want to go fuck these people and leave me out of it? Call me so I can come to pick you up!" He said.

He hung up. There was nothing he could do. He didn't know where they lived. Amanda had gone willingly, and it wasn't a kidnapping, so he couldn't exactly call the police. In the video, it looked like Amanda was a willing participant. This is bullshit, he thought. Amanda had said no to an open marriage, they were going to try swinging, so it would be a joint activity. So far, he'd been boxed out.

Jeff knew there was little he could do except wait. He'd lay down and try to sleep. He was mad; he was horny, sleep didn't come easy.

Yvette joined her husband and Amanda in the bedroom. Vince was plowing Amanda doggie style, sawing his massive cock in and out of her pussy. Yvette stretched out on the bed with her pussy inches away from Amanda's face.

"Jeff is on his way; why don't you get me ready for him," Yvette suggested, pulling Amanda's face into her crotch.

Amanda was in turmoil; she had already had a couple of orgasms on Vince's wonderful cock. She had never had sex with a woman before. She looked at Yvette's shaved pussy spread before her. It was a beautiful color of dark cinnamon. She felt so wonderful that she buried her face into Yvette's pussy and started worshipping it the way Jeff would eat hers.

Yvette moaned, "that's it, baby, eat my pussy while my husband fucks you. You like that big black dick of his. I felt Jeff's on the dance floor; you're not used to having a cock this size. You'll never want to go back to little white dicks again."

Amanda was delirious with desire. The taboo of having sex with this beautiful black couple and the ecstasy that Vince had secretly slipped into Amanda's drink had her floating at an almost continuous orgasm. How did Vince keep it up so long? Jeff would have lost it by now. Vince is so big; he fills me up so much. She was munching on Yvette's pussy. She'd never had pussy before, and she thought she'd be craving Yvette's from now on.

Yvette kept filling the silence with a hypnotic patter about black cocks and how Amanda would never be happy with white dicks again, especially Jeff, the 'needle dick." Yvette finally climaxed and rammed her pussy into Amanda's face pulling Amanda with her hands on her head. "That's it, honey, take me, let me cum." As she said it, Yvette let loose a spray that Amanda had no choice but to swallow.

Amanda greedily swallowed Yvette's pussy juices. She was happy she could make this goddess climax. Vince was making her feel so good that she had squirted a few times; she had never done that with Jeff.

It wasn't too long before Vince was breathing heavy. "That's it, girl. I'm going to give you my nut deep in your womb. When your uterus absorbs the pheromones from my black sperm, you'll never want white dick again. Your pussy will always belong to Daddy," Vince said as he pounded away on Amanda's pussy, clutching on her breasts.

Yvette started kissing Amanda's face and whispering to her, "You're going to be black-owned, baby. You're going to love black cock, and you won't be able to get enough of it; white dick will never do. Just wait until Vince floods you with his seed."

Amanda was steadily moaning; she didn't think she could have another orgasm; each was more intense than the last. She was approaching the edge of yet another climax.

Vince kept pounding at her cunt. "Who owns this pussy, baby? Tell me before I give you my nut!"

Amanda moaned, "You do, Daddy, please give me your nut!"

Vince shouted, "You're right, I own this pussy, and now I'm going to nut in you to mark my property." He thrust his cock deep into her womb; her cervix had dilated a while ago, allowing his cock head to bury itself deep inside her womb. His cock throbbed, and he launched several ropes of cum into her pussy. She never had sex like this before.

His climax sent her off on another orgasm, and she collapsed, spasming underneath him. Yvette patted Amanda's hair. "We own you now, girl. If you can imagine it, your enjoyment will only get better from here on out."

Vince withdrew from Amanda's pussy and rolled the semi-conscious woman over. Yvette crawled down the bed and hovered over Amanda's gaping, soaked pussy. Yvette kissed Amanda's pussy lips and ate some of the 'creampie' that Vince had left behind. "Mmmm, fresh fucked white pussy," Yvette said as she slurped up the cum that was leaking out. When Yvette had gathered enough, she crawled up Amanda's body and kissed her, snowballing the gathered cum into Amanda's mouth.

Amanda practically purred and swallowed the cum. Vince kneeled near Amanda's face on placed his cock on her lips. "Clean me and get me ready for round two." He said as he kissed Yvette and caressed her.

Amanda went to town on his cock. It felt so lovely in her mouth. She tasted her juices mixed with Vince's. They were delicious together. She sucked greedily. She felt Vince harden. She was amazed; Jeff never could muster up a second time. Vince was a real man in bed.

Amanda, Vince, and Yvette were cuddling in the bed, caressing each other. Amanda was purring praises on Vince's behalf. Yvette was reaffirming those praises, telling Amanda that interracial sex was the best. She kept telling Amanda that white boys like Jeff just can't fuck. Amanda was a muddle in her thinking; she had just had the best sex of her life, she still loved her husband, but Jeff had never given a ride like that before.

Amanda sat up in bed. Jeff? "Where's Jeff? You said he was on his way?" she asked.

Yvette answered, "that's what he said; he fixed the tire and was on his way." "Vince, why don't you call him and see where he is," she asked her husband.

Vince said, "OK, I left my phone down in the kitchen. I'll call and see what's up. Don't you two get into any trouble while I'm away." He laughed. He headed downstairs to make the call. Yvette smothered Amanda's face with kisses while fingering Amanda's pussy with her hand.

Vince picked up his cell and called Jeff. Jeff answered in three rings.

"Hello," Jeff answered sleepily.

Vince taunted him. "Getting any sleep there, Jeff?"

Jeff shouted back. "Man, you guys are fucked up. Tell me your address so I can come to pick up my wife. This was supposed to be a swinging deal; you guys lied to me."

Vince said. "You seem to be the only one complaining, dude. Your wife said she just had the best sex of her life. She's with Yvette right now; Amanda is quite the carpet muncher."

Jeff moaned, "this is so not right. Tell me your address or bring Amanda home."

Vince said, "not happening tonight, buddy. I'll tell the ladies you weren't up for it. Yvette says that your wife is so stretched out that she'll never feel your little white cock again."

"Please, I'm begging you," Jeff whined.

"Not as good as the begging your wife did before I release my nut in her womb. Get some sleep; I'll call tomorrow," Vince said as he hung up.

Vince put his phone down. He found Amanda's cell phone in her purse. He deleted Jeff's voice mail. He returned to the bedroom. He found Yvette on top of Amanda in a sixty-nine. He slid between Yvette's legs and rubbed his cock all over Amanda's face.

"You keep licking at that pussy and get ready to clean up the cream pie," he said to Amanda.

He slid his cock into Yvette. Yvette arched her back and moaned into Amanda's pussy. "That's what I was waiting for. Keep eating my pussy, girl."

Amanda kept licking at Yvette's clit, occasionally sucking on Vince's balls. Amanda herself was floating between orgasms from Yvette's ministrations. The trio wasn't going to last much longer. The breathing and moans were getting more agitated.

Vince finally gave one last thrust and buried his cock into Yvette, and blasted her cunt with a round of cum. Yvette screamed into Amanda's crotch. Amanda had gone over the edge feeling Vince's pulsating balls on her forehead.

Vince rocked in and out a few times before slowly sliding his cock out of Yvette.

"Get ready Amanda, Yvette has a treat for you," he said, dragging his sloppy cock across her face. Yvette sat up, squatting over Amanda's mouth. "Here it comes, Amanda, don't swallow it all, I shared with you," Yvette said.

Amanda started licking Yvette's cunt, and dollops of cum leaked into her mouth. Amanda loved the flavor. Finally, Yvette dismounted from her face and turned around, and started French kissing Amanda, sharing the creampie.

Vince stuck his cock between the two ladies' faces, and they both took turns sucking him clean.

They all settled on the bed Amanda sandwiched in between Yvette and Vince. "Did you reach Jeff?" Amanda asked Vince.

"I called him and talked to him. He said that after getting the car straightened out, he felt he wouldn't be great company. He said for you to have fun and not worry about him. I told him I'd call him tomorrow," Vince lied.

Amanda pouted. She wanted her husband to be part of this beautiful time she was having. She had suggested they swing. She worried that if Jeff didn't get involved if Jeff didn't enjoy it, he'd want to back out of the agreement. She knew that she didn't want to give up sex like the sex she just had. But she also loved Jeff. Jeff had always supported her even when they weren't necessarily agreeable to him; Jeff would do practically anything she asked.

Yvette whispered in her ear. "Stop worrying about Jeff. He chose not to come. He told you to have a good time. This is about you, girl; this is about us, not your husband's performance anxieties."

Amanda answered back, "I know. I'm enjoying myself. I've never had sex like this before; I just wish he could be part of it. He didn't agree at first to try swinging; if he doesn't get something out of this experiment, he'll back out."

Vince added. "Stop overthinking tonight. We had a great time. Jeff had a bad night starting with the car; he got rained on. He probably had doubts about tonight. He told you to have a good time. Let's get some sleep. We can have some more tomorrow morning before we call him." He drew Amanda and Yvette into a hug. One of Yvette's hands wound up in Amanda's pussy. One of Amanda's hands was fondling Vince's cock. As Amanda fell asleep, she felt warm and loved.

Across town, Jeff was feeling anything but loved. He didn't think Amanda would do this to him. He hadn't talked to her yet since the parking lot. He had only communicated with Vince and Yvette, and they were hostile and humiliating. What if they had been telling her other than the truth about him? This was fucked up. Again he fought to get to sleep.

The ecstasy had worn off while Amanda was sleeping, but her dreams were very sexual from all of the stimulus she had enjoyed. She felt warm and pleasant between her new partners. She slept with a smile on her face. She woke to Yvette's kisses on her face and breasts. Vince was in the bathroom taking a shower. Yvette said that they would take a shower together after Vince got finished. In the meantime, they caressed each other.

When Vince finished, the two ladies skipped together naked into the bathroom, headed for the shower. Vince went to the kitchen and checked Amanda's phone; Jeff hadn't left any further messages. He went into his office and logged into his computer. He looked at the video captured by one of the bedroom webcams, it was raw and unedited, but he quickly burned the action parts to a file and then copied it to DVD. He returned to the bedroom and straightened out the bed, and lay back down. There was giggling coming out of the bathroom. Yvette's and his seduction of Amanda was going well. He and Yvette loved sex and swinging, but they enjoyed humiliating white husbands. They had done this before. Amanda, they had guessed, wasn't having her needs satisfied by Jeff. Jeff was submissive to Amanda, trying always to please her. This couple would be entertaining. Where Yvette and Amanda worked at the same company, they would have a lot of access to Amanda. Jeff would be forced along for the ride; it was more fun when the husband was reluctant.

gw3n
gw3n
133 Followers