Amanda and Jeff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince continued. "Jeff is a decent guy, totally submissive to his wife, and she knows it. I visited him this morning at his house, showed him a raw video of his wife, Yvette, and myself in action. He came in his shorts, giving me a blow job, no less. We invited him for this afternoon, but I convinced him to turn it down. I figure after a weekend of orgasms; the wife is going to be on board; he'll have no choice."

John asked, "So how do we treat Jeff. Do we degrade him, humiliate him, or what?"

Vince answered, "No, we treat this one like a professional actor, a little bit of respect in real life; in the script, we'll rock him. In role-play, Yvette and I will crush him. We gotta treat him as if he's a member of the team."

Mike said. "Tall order, but if you say he's that natural, we can all make a few bucks."

Vince closed the call by telling Mike and John that he'd see them later and that they'd better be ready to tag team on Amanda.

Amanda and Yvette had finished the prep for the afternoon. They both went into Yvette's bedroom.

"Let's find you a swimsuit, girl, something to show off that hot body of yours," Yvette said.

Amanda followed along behind her, admiring Yvette's backside, and said, "No more hotter than yours, girlfriend."

When they got to the room, Yvette opened a drawer in her dresser and pulled out a skimpy one-piece, and said that was the one she was wearing. She pulled out a relatively small white bikini and offered it to Amanda, saying, "try this on."

Amanda turned to the bathroom to change, and Yvette laughed, "you gonna get all modest now?"

Amanda laughed it off and took off her clothes. The bra portion of the bikini covered her nipples and not much more. The bikini bottom was cut low, and Amanda's pubic overflowed the top of the panty.

"Oopsie," said Yvette looking at Amanda's blonde curls sticking out all sides of the panty.

Amanda joked, "I know, right. Jeff likes my pubic hair; he says it's so soft, he loves playing with it."

Yvette asked, "I can give you a trim if you want?"

Amanda said, "just enough so it doesn't show. Jeff likes my hair."

Yvette said, "take off the panties and lay down on the bed; I'll get my gear."

Amanda had other ideas; she thought, "If Jeff likes her hair, I'm giving her a fucking Brazillian."

Amanda lay down on the bed wearing just the bra. Yvette came back with a kit and took out some electric clippers.

"Hold still while I do this. I'll make a nice landing strip," Yvette said as she started trimming the sides of Amanda's bush. She worked the hair until she had made a one-inch wide landing strip.

Amanda said, "my skin feels so sensitive where you shaved it."

Yvette answered, "that's why I keep mine shaven. It's also cleaner considering my lifestyle. I can do yours too."

Amanda said nervously, "I don't know; Jeff has told me he likes my hair down there."

Yvette sighed, "Girl, this is about you, not him." Yvette ran the razor the length of the landing strip; all that was left was a light fuzz, barely visible.

Amanda said, "Oh no. Jeff's going to get pissed."

Yvette said to her, "is this Jeff's pussy or yours? As she kissed Amanda's pubic triangle.

Amanda moaned at the attention, "that feels so good."

Yvette lifted her head and said, "then let me finish the job."

Yvette prepared and applied wax and lifted away any remnant of Amanda's pubic hair in short order. She rubbed lotion on it and inserted a finger to Amanda's clit giving it a nice massage. She kissed Amanda, saying, 'now we're twins."

Amanda drew into the caress, and her hands were all over Yvette. They made love for an hour. They were getting dressed, and Amanda asked Yvette about the tattooed rose with thorns above her ass.

"I got that because Vince always calls me his 'rose,' I added the thorns because sometimes I feel that way too. I can give you a temporary tattoo; it would wash off in a few days. You're already going to shock Jeff with the Brazillian."

Amanda agreed. Yvette went to her vanity and pulled a sheet of temporary tattoos from a drawer. "How about a nice 'Queen of Spades" tat for a tramp stamp," Yvette asked.

"What is a 'Queen of Spades' tat mean? Amanda asked.

"It's a white or Asian woman who enjoys sex with black people," Yvette answered.

"It will wash off?" Amanda asked.

"Of course it will. I'm not going to ink you for keeps. It will be right at your panty line, so it won't show unless you want it to." Yvette replied.

"In for a dime in for a dollar, Jeff will probably be pissed, but oh well..." Amanda sighed.

"You go, girl, gotta let your inner slut out and have some fun." Yvette said. "now roll over and let me see that sweet ass."

Amanda rolled over, and Yvette went to work on the Queen of Spades tramp stamp. It was big enough to be seen. If one of the boys had her riding cowgirl, it would show up nice on the camera.

The pair got dressed and went back to the kitchen wearing their skimpy bathing suits. It was almost 2 pm. Vince was in the kitchen, and he complimented the ladies on their swimwear. He saw the temporary tramp stamp and said, "You fit that tattoo, Amanda. Any other surprises?"

Yvette said, "show him your 'trim.'"

Amanda lowered the front of her panties and said, "Smooth as a baby's butt. Jeff will probably be pissed, but he'll get over it."

As Amanda said, "get over it," Vince and Yvette made eye contact. They each thought the same thing; Amanda was progressing nicely.

Yvette asked, "Can I make anyone a drink; I'm going to have an appletini."

Vince declined, but Amanda said that if Yvette were making one for herself, she'd love to have one too. Amanda didn't know that her drink was going to have an extra ingredient, a light dose of 'e.' She would unknowingly have a dose or two spread over the day.

Yvette and Amanda went out onto the back deck with their drinks and sat down on a pair of loungers. A little while later, Vince came out and handed Amanda's phone to her; it was ringing; it was Jeff.

"Hi, honey. When are you going to get here?" Amanda said into the phone.

"I'm not going to make it. One of my clients called. They got a notice of audit from the IRS. I'm heading over to their company to glance at the books and do some hand-holding." Jeff replied.

"Oh, honey, can't it wait until Monday. Vince and Yvette are going to have a nice barbecue, and some other people are coming over. " Amanda whined into the phone.

"I'm afraid I can't; this is an important client." Jeff further explained.

"Oh, poop. Does this mean I have to come home?" Amanda asked.

"No, honey, stay there and have a good time; give my apologies to Vince and Yvette. Bye." Jeff said, hanging up trying to end the call quickly.

Amanda put the phone down on a nearby table.

"Jeff has to take care of a client today. The client is going to be audited by the IRS and is nervous. Jeff has to go over the books and reassure the client." Amanda said sadly to Yvette and Vince.

Vince said. "That's too bad. You have to admire his dedication to his business though. Is he a CPA? We could use someone like that doing our company's books."

Amanda brightened up. "I'll tell him. He's always looking out for new business. He told me to stay and have a good time."

'Well, girlfriend, finish your drink, and I'll make us another. We'll make sure you have a good time." Yvette said, picking up her empty glass and reaching out for Amanda's. Amanda was about to have some more 'e.'

Vince said he had to change as he was overdressed, and he returned inside. He texted Jeff. "Nice story. CPA? I may have some work for you in that department. We'll chat later. Don't get into any trouble. LOL"

Vince returned to the deck where his swim trunks did little to hide his package. He was starting the grill when two large black men strolled out onto the deck with gym bags.

"Mike, John, damn glad to see you," Vince said, giving each man a handshake followed by a hug.

John said, "We let ourselves in, figured you might be busy already."

"No, we're just going to get some lunch in first. Yvette, would you make introductions?" Vince said.

Yvette and Amanda stood up and walked other to the three men. Yvette said, "John, Mike, this is Amanda. Her husband couldn't make it today, so I'm counting on you two to show her a good time."

Amanda held out her hand for a handshake, but Mike pulled her in and gave a huge hug, picked her up, and kissed her cheek. He swayed back and forth a couple of times before putting her down. John protested, "Hey, no fair." And he picked her up in a similar fashion, but his hand was all over Amanda's ass.

Amanda didn't protest either hug. When John put her down, she fanned her face with her hand and asked, "is it hot, or is it just me?"

Yvette suggested the men change into their swimwear and be more casual.

John went in to change into his swim trunks. Mike just dropped his pants on the deck. He pulled his trunks from his gym bag. Amanda couldn't take her eyes off his cock; it was almost to his knee; it was wide, really wide.

"Holy shit," Amanda thought, "that thing would wreck me."

Mike caught her eye and winked at her. He gave his manhood a slight shake in her direction before he tucked down his trunks. Amanda was beet red in embarrassment. Yvette cut the tension, "You'll have to forgive him; he's proud of his package."

By this time John returned, he was wearing a speedo that didn't hide anything either.

Vince suggested they all come to the table and start eating. The ribs he was cooking would be ready soon. He turned on some music.

Yvette got the men all beer and refreshed her drink and Amanda's, weakening Amanda's. Amanda was a little tipsy from just the alcohol. She wanted Amanda to last a while today, not to be puking in the bathroom.

So they all ate, drank, and made small talk. Amanda was seated between John and Mike. There was plenty of physical contact, innocent hand, and arms touching.

Amanda enjoyed the attention. Yvette would fan the flames now and then with an innuendo. Amanda would blush and feign innocence.

John joked that she should cut the innocent act as that Queen of Spades tattoo said otherwise. Amanda turned towards John and placed her hand on his thigh, "Sir, I do protest." She said in mock anger. Her hand had landed on his cock.

Amanda squeezed the cock, trying to discern what she felt wasn't John's leg.

When she realized what it was, she was embarrassed and tried to draw her hand away. John's hand caught hers and placed it back on his cock. "Ma'am, I'm not protesting." He joked.

"Oh my God, it's so big," Amanda said. "I've never felt anything like it."

Vince suggested that Mike and Yvette help him get the table cleared before the heavy action gets started and let John and Amanda get acquainted.

Amanda and John moved to one of the loungers. John laid down on his back, and Amanda squatted on his knees, still playing with his hardening cock through his trunks. She told herself that she shouldn't be this way. She told herself that she shouldn't be such a slut. But she felt so good; his cock felt so wonderful. She felt her pussy getting wet.

"Can I see it? Can I take your trunks off?" She begged.

John arched up and started pulling his trunks off. Amanda got up and finished the job. She sat back down on his legs, both hands wrapped around John's cock. She bent forward. She kissed the tip. She mouthed the head and about an inch down and gave it a quick suck. She broke contact and looked into John's eyes.

"I've never seen a cock like this. It's beautiful." She dropped back down on it and started bobbing up and down. She wanted to see how much she could take.

John slowed her bobbing with his hands on either side of her head. "Take it easy, girl. No one wants to get hurt. Nice and easy."

Yvette, Mike, and Vince were watching a monitor that was picking up the action. They were able to zoom in a little, and the action looked like it was about to heat up.

Vince asked Yvette, "How much 'e' has she had?"

Yvette answered, "She hasn't had but half a dose; I've also cut the alcohol in her drinks. I think this is all her. She's a natural. "

Mike said, "We've got to get her on contract. She could do well for herself and us. What about her husband?"

"I'll have him tied up tomorrow. He also an accountant; we'll also bring him in for that. We're going to have a nice ride on this pair. He may enjoy it; I know she will."

Mike joked, "It's great that John is warming her up for me. I'll be moving the action inside, the rec room?"

Yvette agreed, the rec room would be best it was wired for video and audio.

On the monitor, Amanda was lining up her pussy to John's erect cock, her bikini laying on the deck.

"Go slowly, girl; you don't want to hurt yourself," John growled at Amanda, who was hovering over John's erect cock.

"I think I can take it. I had Vince last night, and I'm so wet now. I want to feel you in me now." She moaned as she dropped a few inches, impaling herself on John.

She gasped and had a look of pain and pleasure on her face as her pussy stretched out to accept john's manhood.

"Easy Amanda, you don't want to wind up in a hospital," John said as she dropped a few more inches.

Amanda moaned, "I want to feel all of it in me; I've never had a cock this large.", Sliding down a few more inches. She held her breath and plunged until his cock was buried balls deep inside of her.

John slowly rotated his pelvis, grinding his pubic bone against hers.

"That feels so good; I feel so full. Fuck me, please." Amanda said as she started riding up and down on his cock.

John didn't hesitate at all. He wrapped his hands around her waist and started bouncing her up and down on his lap.

Amanda experienced her fastest orgasm ever. It didn't let up; she couldn't tell when one started or finished.

John continued to pound in and out of Amanda's soaked pussy. When she started to get a little spastic, he stood up, holding her and continuing to fuck her silly. Amanda wrapped her legs around his waist as John bounced her up and down.

"You like my cock banging inside your uterus, Amanda. I'm going to dilate the shit out of your cervix; you're going to feel like you delivered a baby today." John huskily said in her ear, but loud enough for hidden microphones to pick up.

"Just keep fucking me; it feels so wonderful." Amanda sobbed.

"You're never going to feel that little white noodle of your husband's again, woman, gonna have you stretched out, you're going to want BBC, Big Black Cock now. Where do you want my nut?"

Amanda moaned, "I want it inside of me, cum inside of me, please."

John lowered her down on the lounger, never breaking contact as he continued to plunge his swollen cock in and out of her drenched pussy. Her legs were draped over his shoulders.

"You wanted this; here it comes, I hope you're on the pill because I'm going to blast some swimmers straight into your womb," John said.

"Please give it to me; I'm safe," Amanda whined.

"Argghhh, her e it is, girl." He shoved his manhood in forcefully, bottoming out inside her pussy as his cock pulsed hard about seven times as he shot ropes of cum into Amanda's pussy.

"Mmmmm," Amanda moaned, "I can feel it. You flooded me with your hot cum. I'm drenched."

John slowed his attack on Amanda's stretched pussy, his cock was deflating, and he withdrew from Amanda, laying beside her on the lounger.

Amanda laid back against him and curled her pelvis so she could see the cum that had leaked around her pussy. "Man, you flooded me." She said as she swirled the cum around her clitoris, then licking her fingers.

She sat up and started worshipping John's cock, cleaning up their combined juices.

Yvette, Vince, and Mike had just come out onto the deck.

Yvette asked, "Did we miss anything? You started without us."

John feigned embarrassment and stayed silent. Amanda piped up," someone had to get the party started."

Mike looked at Amanda and John and said, "I hoped you saved some of that for me."

Amanda giggled, "plenty to go around, I'm just warmed up, and John's taking a break."

Vince said, "you better slow down, girl; otherwise, you'll wear yourself out. You need to pace yourself."

Yvette had fixed another pair of drinks, handing the special one to Amanda. "I cut back the alcohol; you don't want to dehydrate. As hot as it is out here, maybe we should move inside to the game room. I don't want to see your pretty white skin get sunburned."

"The 'game room,'" Amanda said, "I like the sound of that." She got up, wrapped an arm around Yvette, and said: "Lead the way, girlfriend."

Yvette led Amanda into the house and downstairs to a recreation room. There was a big-screen TV, a bar, a pool table, and a large sectional sofa. Yvette pushed Amanda to the carpeted floor and buried her face into Amanda's pussy.

"I can't have you dripping out of this gaping hole," Yvette said as she licked the remaining creampie from Amanda's stretched pussy.

Amanda swung around and pulled Yvette's body so that she could eat Yvette's snatch. "I have to return the favor." She said.

John, Mike, and Vince followed the ladies in, disrobing what clothes that they had on. They retired to the sofa. They looked on in fascination, watching the two women and their frantic sixty-nine on the floor in front of them.

After Amanda and Yvette had brought each other off, they separated, and Yvette sat on Vince's lap, massaging his erect cock. "Did you enjoy the show, Baby?" She purred.

Mike stood up and hugged Amanda. "I believe it's my turn." He said.

Amanda planted a kiss on him and said, "Please be gentle with that monster, John was big, but this is the biggest cock I've ever seen. I can't wait to feel it inside. Are all black men huge like this?"

Mike chuckled and said, "On average black men are bigger than white males. That's why once you go black, you'll never go back."

Amanda melted into his embrace and French kissed him as they caressed each other.

Eventually, Mike sat down on the ottoman. He pulled Amanda down so she was straddling him. "I'll let you control it until you're comfortable. I don't want to hurt you."

Amanda held his cock and aligned it with her pussy; it was still stretched from John's assault. She dropped a couple of inches, and her face grimaced.

"Easy, Babe, don't rush it; I've got all day," Mike said.

"I want to feel you," Amanda said as she plummeted down half of the length of his cock.

"Damn, girl, this pussy is tight. Didn't that husband of yours ever fuck you?"

"I thought he was big until last night. But Vince, John, and you are huge." She moaned, taking a little more of Mike's cock.

Vince piped up from his lovemaking with Yvette. "No shame, Amanda, Jeff is big for a white dude. You just never had the best."

Amanda finally bottomed out on Mike.

"That's it, Amanda, you've got it all," Mike said, starting to move his pelvis.

"You guys are spoiling me; I've never felt this full, never felt this good!" she said as she started bobbling up and down on Mike's lap.

Yvette stood up and walked to Amanda and Mike. She hugged Amanda and suggested she turn around and ride Mike reverse cowgirl.

When they were arranged, she invited a recovered John over. She staged him in front of Amanda and fed his cock to Amanda. Which Amanda greedily took into her mouth.

"Double team her, boys, send her to Nirvana." She said as she returned to Vince, straddled him, and took his cock into her pussy, "Fuck me, Babe."

The room was awash with the sounds of sex. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Amanda didn't even think of Jeff.

Jeff had been surfing the website on his desktop computer. He discovered that Vince and Yvette ran a porn production company. It specialized in interracial porn with domination themes. There were hotwife/cuckold clips, interracial lesbian clips, and femdom clips. He noticed that the white men in the clips were all submissive to the women and the black men.