Amanda and Jeff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
132 Followers

He noticed that the white men were usually in chastity belts, some dressed in women's clothes. They were forced to perform sexual acts like fluffing the male actors and cleaning up after the women actor were fucked.

The videos turned Jeff on. He had come several times. He was fascinated but worried that he and Amanda were going to get sucked into this film company. He had been warm to the idea of swinging, but he had his reservations about being a submissive who didn't get sexual gratification.

He wound up watching every clip before falling asleep in the empty master bedroom.

The sex continued all afternoon and into the evening at Vince and Yvette's. Mike and John left, telling Amanda how hot she was and how they hoped they could work together in the film company. She told them she enjoyed the sex with them and her poor pussy would never be the same.

Yvette and Amanda went to the hot tub. Vince followed with some white wine and some snacks. Yvette was fingering Amanda's pussy under the water.

"How does that feel girlfriend, the boys didn't break anything, did they?" Yvette asked.

Amanda replied dreamily, "My pussy feels great, a little tender, stretched to hell, but I've never felt so satisfied in my life." She thought of Jeff and felt a little bit guilty and selfish in her pleasure; Jeff had to work, he didn't get any sex yet this weekend.

Amanda explained her feelings about Jeff to Vince and Yvette, "I'm conflicted though. The sex was great, the best, but I still love Jeff; I want to include him somehow."

Vince replied, "He'll be part of things in the future. We'll include him."

Amanda asked Yvette, "Don't you enjoy these other guys as well? I kind of hogged their attention."

Yvette kissed Amanda and said, "I'm more lesbian than straight; Vince is my only man, the only one that fucks me. I let others eat my pussy or my ass, but I never take their cocks."

The three fondled each other in the hot tub for a long time until Yvette suggested they go in and eat some food for dinner.

After the meal, Amanda and Yvette cleaned up the deck, rec room, and kitchen. They were very touchy-feely. Yvette asked Amanda if she had thought about joining the film company. Amanda said she would have to discuss it with Jeff; she said she didn't know how everything would sort out. She expressed that she was still concerned about Jeff. She didn't feel right that she had enjoyed herself sexually, and Jeff missed out. She and Jeff had agreed to try swinging, and she was enjoying it, but Jeff was going to have to see some action at some point. She had rejected an open marriage because they wouldn't be together. If Jeff was omitted, he would eventually want to open the marriage and seek his satisfaction elsewhere, which might break the marriage.

Yvette listened to her worries and tried to calm her. "You guys wanted to try something to spice up your sex life because it was getting stale, probably because Jeff didn't satisfy you. This weekend you had some sexual satisfaction; you feel good about that, right? Jeff found ways to exclude himself; he probably jerked off to satisfy himself. Vince and I noticed that Jeff is a little bit submissive to you; he probably feels guilty that he can't satisfy you, and that's why he agreed to try swinging. He might have performance anxiety about public or group sex. He suggested an open marriage so he would be off the hook in participation. He wouldn't have sought a separate relationship anyway. Girlfriend, you own him, heart and soul; he'll follow you anywhere. If everything's working except the sex in your relationship, he's probably grateful that you're getting it on the side."

Amanda wanted to believe what Yvette was telling her. "Do you think so?"

"I do. Plus, we have a way of turning a little money on the deal. Amateur interracial porn is a hot commodity. Our business is starting to take off. I want to share that with you. We'll find a place for Jeff." Yvette said.

The two ladies hugged each other.

Vince was in his office starting to edit the hours of film they shot. For fixed webcams, he had caught a lot of action. John, Mike, and Yvette knew where the cameras were and used Amanda like a prop staging her where she needed to be. The raw video and audio made him horny. He put together a DVD and added his blowjob from Jeff at the end. They would enjoy showing Amanda the video tomorrow. He shut the computer down and left his office. He caught up with the ladies as they were getting ready for bed. They continued the sexual marathon to their mutual satisfaction.

The following day, Jeff woke up feeling very horny. He was tempted to watch some videos but decided to hold off. Amanda was coming home today; he was hoping to reclaim his wife, having a sore dick from jerking off wouldn't make it.

He cleaned up the house and waited.

At Vince and Yvette's, the morning started slowly. The trio slept in. Amanda and Yvette woke Vince up with a morning fuck, Amanda riding his cock and Yvette sitting on his face. Amanda's pussy was tender, but the sex still felt great; she wanted a last go because it might be a while, if ever again, she wasn't sure of the homecoming and Jeff.

After the sex, there was cuddling, fondling, and conversation. Yvette and Vince were still trying to seduce Amanda to join the company; they figured Jeff would follow along. After a while, they cleaned up and got up. Amanda had to borrow some lingerie from Yvette as she didn't have a change of clothes and couldn't find her panties from the day before.

"I gave them to your husband." Vince had told her. "The panty boy was enjoying them when I left him."

The ladies laughed at that.

They had some brunch, and Vince invited the ladies into the living room. He explained that the sexual escapades had all been filmed. Amanda looked shocked. Vince assured her that he would destroy the video if she wanted to, but he wanted her to see how hot she looked. He said he couldn't publish the videos without a release anyway.

He started the DVD player, and for an hour, Amanda was mesmerized by the video. She was rubbing her crotch as she saw herself working Mike and John over. God, the sex was hot.

Vince prattled on about how much money was in it for everyone. Plus, getting a little money for sex was a win-win. When Amanda's footage was complete, Vince stopped the video.

"What do you think, Amanda?" Yvette asked

"It's hot; the offer is tempting. I'm still concerned about Jeff; where would he fit in. I don't think it would be right without him."

Vince said, "I think he'll be on board. Watch this video."

He started the DVD again. The video didn't have the definition of Amanda's, but everyone saw Jeff enjoying giving Vince a fantastic blowjob. Amanda was shocked at first, but the video of her husband submitting and giving Vince's cock a blow job was turning her on. When Jeff's orgasm dribbled through his underwear, she said, "That is so hot. I didn't know he leaned that way."

She was fascinated when Vince came, and Jeff showed the cum and swallowed it. She couldn't resist rubbing herself seeing Jeff sitting so humble with Vince's spunk on his face.

The video ended, and Vince spoke up. "There are niche categories in porn that have quite a following, interracial porn, hotwife/cuckold porn, sissy porn, BDSM porn, femdom especially black femdom. Our film company dabbles in all of them. If you and Jeff joined our team, we could make a lot of money together. You guys are naturals. You thoroughly enjoy the sex, and Jeff is submissive."

"But our public lives? Amanda asked.

"People within your circle probably would never find out. If they did, you're actors. If you push this into your lifestyle for real, it doesn't matter what they think, and you can be as public or as private as you want to be." Yvette said.

Amanda thought for a bit and said, "If Jeff's onboard, then I am. I enjoyed myself so much this weekend; I have issues walking. My pussy has a pleasant soreness."

Vince unloaded the DVD from the player gave it to Amanda. "Just show him the video, tell him how much you enjoyed the weekend, tell him you're proud of his submissiveness. I think you can bring him around."

Yvette walked to the bathroom and brought out a small container of lidocaine suppositories. "This is for your pussy; it will take care of any pain." Yvette failed to warn Amanda that it would also diminish any pleasure from inside her vagina as well.

Vince cleared his throat. "We have to be honest with you. We took advantage of you this weekend. Yvette knew about some of your frustrations with Jeff, specifically sexually. She led you on about swinging since that was what you were asking about. But we don't swing. We play around, sure, but we didn't want Jeff here this weekend. Having Jeff and his insecurities near would have ruined your fun. So we excluded him. I set up the flat tire. We never told him our address. We deleted some texts on your phone. I did speak with him yesterday, I told him about the setup. I told him if he played nice, there would be something in it for him. But the only role for him in our play is a pussy-free cuckold."

Amanda sat in disbelief; she felt betrayed; they had put her marriage in jeopardy. She didn't know whether to be mad or not. They had been so nice to her; she felt so sexually fulfilled, the first time in a long time. How was Jeff taking it? This is what she wanted to avoid, each of them having sex separately.

Amanda finally spoke, "He'll divorce me. He'd never go for it. Although he's a loser sexually, I still love him."

Yvette said, "Girl did you see him suck Vince's cock? He'll go for it and more. You can treat him however you want at home, but if we are in role play, that's his role, or he stays home."

Vince added, "If he signs on for the videos, he's going to have to do what the script says. Offstage, outside of role-playing, we'll all treat him normally, including the other actors and actresses. We're working to be a professional company. But some of our best ideas for scripts come from role play. We also practice the scenes that way."

Yvette said, "You can make it up to him tonight, show him some love, some respect. While you're doing it, tell him about how much fun you had and thank him for allowing it. Show him a good time, and he'll be begging for more. Let him know 'happy wife, happy life.'"

Amanda sighed, "I like you guys, and I want to play with you some more. I want to do the movies as well. I'll sell Jeff on it. I'll show him rewards if he behaves."

Yvette laughed, "I'll show him some punishment if he doesn't. I might show him some punishment even if he does behave anyway, call it tough love."

Amanda and Vince joined in the laughter as well. Jeff's fate was sealed.

They all left to take Amanda home.

Jeff was napping on the sofa when Vince, Yvette, and Amanda pulled into the driveway. He sat up and looked at the clock, 2 pm. The trio walked in the front door.

"Honey, I'm home," Amanda said.

"I'm in the living room," Jeff answered.

The trio walked into the living room. Vince sat down on the love seat with Yvette, Amanda sat down on the sofa turned towards Jeff.

"So, you're home," Jeff said.

Vince spoke up, "It's awkward, I know. But there's no way around it. Your wife had the best sex of her life this weekend. You, on the other hand, well, you had your hand. As a husband, you're very successful except when it comes to sex. Now you could be selfish and tell Amanda that she has to give it up, or you can think of her needs."

Jeff cleared his throat, "I always think of her needs; I wish someone would think about my needs as well."

Amanda chimed in, "Just because you weren't part of things this weekend doesn't mean I'm going to exclude you or cut you off. "

Jeff interrupted, "Dear, this experiment was supposed to be swinging, not you go away and have sex all weekend and leave me home."

"Jeff, please understand that Vince and I don't swing. We role-play in group sex; we even make movies. You will never get to fuck me. I don't fuck other men." Yvette said.

"So I was led on when you groped me on the dance floor. I was set up by a flat tire that had the air let out. You changed venues, knowing I didn't know where you lived. I'm supposed to feel good about that?" asked Jeff.

"Boo-hoo. I apologize for the deception. You would have stopped the whole thing if we'd come across it openly. Amanda, did we make you do anything you didn't want to?" Vince asked.

Amanda answered, "No, it was all consensual; everyone treated me nicely."

"Honestly, did you enjoy yourself?' Vince asked.

"Thoroughly, Honey, I'm sorry to say this to you because I don't want to hurt you, but you've never been able to satisfy me like I was this weekend," Amanda said.

Jeff choked back a sob; his eyes were watering.

Vince stood up, and Yvette followed suit. "You people have some talking to do. If you want to continue with us, maybe join the film company, that's great. Regardless, Jeff, I might have some accounting work for you if you're interested; I need a pro to take over the company's books. I'll call you tomorrow." Vince said.

Amanda stood up, walked them to the door, and hugged each of them as they were leaving. "Thanks for a great weekend. Yvette, I'll call you tonight." Amanda said.

Yvette kissed her and said, "looking forward to it, girlfriend."

After they left, Amanda returned to the sofa where Jeff sat silently.

"Are you going to say anything?" Amanda asked. "Can I get a hug or a kiss? You haven't seen me all weekend?"

Jeff hugged her and immediately let loose his tears and sobs. "I've lost you; you'll never be happy with me again." He cried.

"Nonsense, Jeff, I love you very much. We started this experiment because our sex life was getting flat. I think this is the spark it needs." Amanda said while rocking him and patting his back.

"I'm happy that you enjoy it; I'm trying not to be selfish, but what do I get out of this arrangement?" Jeff asked.

"You still have me. As we were headed, our marriage might not have lasted. I will make sure you're satisfied." Amanda said.

"So you're going to have sex with other people, and I'm not?" Jeff complained.

"No one said you wouldn't have sex with other people; you just aren't going to fuck Yvette," Amanda said. "If you participate in the role play, you'll enjoy it; I will always make sure you're satisfied."

"Promise?" Asked Jeff.

"Absolutely, now let's get some lunch. I want to tell you everything that happened; I know you have a story to tell me as well. Vince gave me a video of the weekend; it's really hot." Amanda said as she rose and headed to the kitchen.

gw3n
gw3n
132 Followers