Amanda and Lucille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she had to be talking about, but I didn't mention it. All I said was, "I can be there around 4:00 PM." I had been in her dorm room only once before.

"That's fine with me."

At the appointed time, I knocked on the door and I heard, "It's not locked, come on in."

I entered and closed the door behind me. Lucy was standing there, in front of her bed but not too close to it. I knew her well enough by then to grasp that she was in some kind of emotional "state."

Her first words were, "Amanda, I want you, I mean physically."

"That's good because I want you too."

"But I'm nervous. I don't have any idea of how to do this."

I replied, as calmly as I could, "Well, I don't know exactly what I'm doing either, so I'm a bit nervous too."

We had both seen photos and videos of what women do with each other. However, it's much different when the other person is standing right in front of you.

One might think I'd go over to hug her, and then sit on the bed with her to calm her down. Some intuition told me to do it differently. We don't always fully understand the motivations for what we do.

"Lucy, you trust me, right?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"Then just do what I tell you to do, and we'll figure this out. Don't worry, I'll be doing the same things too."

What she said was almost predictable. "Like doing what?"

"Well, like this."

I stepped forward and began to undo my blouse. It was actually a long-sleeved, button-down shirt, and it wasn't tucked into my trousers. When I was finished with the buttons, I reached back to undo my bra.

"Go ahead, pull your top up and undo your bra too."

"Should I take it off?"

"You don't have to; you can just let it dangle like I'm doing."

Her blouse was a short-sleeved pullover one. As she lifted it, she said, "So why are doing this?"

"So we can see each other's breasts."

"I know what breasts look like."

"But neither one of us ever seen someone's . . ." I almost said, in the flesh, but it came out as, "in reality, right?"

A moment later we were standing there, assessing each other's bodies. Her breasts were very round; mine were smaller and more pointed. I didn't intend to flatter her, but I said, "I like your tits. I've certainly noticed them before."

"Yes, I've seen you looking at them."

"I was trying to be subtle about it but I guess I wasn't!" Then, "For the next step, we're going to take our pants and panties off. I think you know what we're going to looking at by then."

"Should I take my shoes off too?"

"You can do whatever you wish. I know I'm not taking mine off."

I should have also known what she'd say next. "Why not?"

"I guess when I have fantasies, they are sexier if I keep some items on instead of being completely naked. Does that make sense to you?"

"I think I get it."

She was wearing blue jeans and simple white panties. As per my hints, she took those off but kept her brown sandals on.

My trousers were black and fairly tight. Maybe I don't have a lot of curves down there, but I knew I looked good in them. My panties had a flowered design on them. When those were off, I was down to a pair of low-heeled black shoes and dark knee-high nylons.

That time, when we gazed at each other, it was Lucy who spoke first. "I see we've both trimmed our pubic hair but we didn't shave it off."

"I believe that if God or whoever put it there as a sign of sexual maturity, then we should leave it in place."

"But we shave our armpits, however." I had to laugh at that. Lucy had a knack for being inadvertently funny. It was if she was a bit too literal-minded, or she wanted to just get the details right. I could appreciate the latter.

"I don't know, we have to follow some social standards I guess."

She then said, "We must be quite a sight, with our clothes in disarray like this."

"It's called being in dishabille." It must have sounded like I was showing off by using that word, even pronouncing it correctly, but I often couldn't help myself.

Both of us were a bit discombobulated, I suspect, and even I wasn't sure what to do next. But we had some momentum going, and I walked over to Lucy and stood in front of her. I didn't tell her what I was going to do next. Yet she must have noted that I pushed my glasses to the top of my head.

As we faced each other, I moved forward and ran my hands down her back and then over her behind. She did the same to me.

Then I pulled her towards me, and our warm bodies collided. We hugged and kissed, and we rubbed against each other. I heard her say, "Oh Amanda." A bit later, she said, "It took you long enough to kiss me."

"I've always been a bit unconventional. Please, let's sit on the edge of the bed." I placed myself facing away from the headboard.

At first, I gently touched her nipples, then I started licking and sucking on them. I held the sides of her body. Her reaction was immediate. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. I felt her stiffening under my tongue.

At one point we had a brief conversation. "Amanda, that is so nice. As you said, it's better to have someone else do it.

I replied, "Have you ever given yourself an orgasm this way?"

"I've tried, but no, I couldn't get that far. How about you?"

"Not me either, although he sure helps when I'm, you know."

"Let's be blunt about: whacking off, jilling off, whatever you want to call it."

I said, "Masturbating is a good enough word I think."

After a while I said, "Lucy, it's my turn now to be fondled. Just do what I did to you.

As she touched me she said, "My, your tits are so perky."

I had to laugh at that too. A lot of times I didn't know if Lucy was being serious or if she was being tongue-in-cheek.

For me, it also my first experience of feeling someone's mouth on my breasts. I too moaned and ran my fingers through her hair. And my nipples also stiffened, of course. However, I didn't have anything to say. It didn't seem necessary.

We spent some time working on each other. It's difficult to remember how long we were at it, but it all felt delightful. We also kissed and hugged in the middle of it all.

Finally, I said, "Baby, this feels great, but we should move things along."

She had a tone of both excitement and confusion. "So what are we going to do next?"

"So you are keeping pace with me. That's obvious; we are going to make each other come."

"Well, there are different ways of doing that."

"You've seen enough videos, I'm sure." I tapped a finger on her lips. "We're going for the most direct method."

"That's fine, but I've got to get my hairbrush out."

"Sure, go get it."

She retrieved it from a drawer of her nightstand. It was made of wood, and I commented, "That has a nice, thick handle."

"Oh, yeah, it feels great when I put it into myself."

I was rather chatty, probably to cover up my own nervousness, and I talked quite a bit before continuing. Maybe I was trying to get psyched up for what was coming next. "What are you going to do with it now?"

"Just rub it against myself while you, ah . . .

"Go down on you." I quickly continued, "Unfortunately, my dildo is at home." At that time, I only owned that one.

"Really, you have one of those?

"Sure, but it's not electric. I'll get you one as a Christmas gift."

"That would be great!"

"I admit, I'm pulling your leg a bit."

"So you're not getting it for me?"

"Oh, I am, but it's going to be a lot sooner than December."

Since I had appointed myself director of that particular scene, I issued some instructions. "Just sit on your bed, and I'll kneel in front of you."

"Where should I put my feet?"

"On the edge of the bed, I guess."

"Why don't we just sixty-nine each other?"

Sometimes Lucy would just crack me up, as she did then. "That's a bit ambitious to start with, wouldn't you say?"

As I got down in front of her, another tactic occurred to me. "Stick a pillow under your behind. That should help me get the position right"

She complied. "How do you think of these things?"

"I've always been a practical sort, I'd say."

Then I looked at her body. Whether you're male or female, I suppose, beholding a bare pussy for the first time is both exciting and a bit sobering too. I felt the weight of responsibility for her satisfaction.

But, I went ahead with it, relying partially on what I knew and also on my own instincts. I gently pulled her lips apart, and I licked her slit from top to bottom and back again. Lucy liked it from the start. "Amanda that feels so good. Please, keep going."

Then I was more forthright in my actions, and I spread her further. As I kissed and licked her cunt, she put the handle of her brush down there too. She was using it to rub the top of her opening, right where the tip of her clitoris was located.

It was also the first time I had ever tasted another woman that way, and her flavor reminded me of my own. Maybe we're all about the same, although I had nothing else yet to compare it to.

At one point, I glanced up and saw her sandals waving through the air above my head. It made me happy to give that kind of pleasure to someone else.

Her climax was impressive. She spread her legs and then clamped them around my head. Then she fell backwards, lifted her hips off the bed, and yelled something unintelligible. For a moment I worried about someone in the hallway overhearing us.

Then I realized that it didn't matter. They would just think, some chick is getting nailed in her dorm room. I wondered if they would guess she was with one of her female friends.

When she was done, Lucy lay there to catch her breath. I got up on the bed next to her right side, hugging and kissing her. The first thing she said was, "I can taste myself on your lips."

I knew I would experience that myself soon too. "Pretty nice, isn't it? By the way, do you always make such a fuss?"

"Usually; I'm not one of those women who just seems to sigh heavily." She had to be referring to "solo girl" videos of women pleasuring themselves. "I figure that if it feels good, then I should let it all out."

"Then we must be well-matched because I'm like that too."

In a little while, I said, "It's my turn now. Do you think you're up to it?"

She was a bit nervous too, but she said, "Yeah, I can do it. I've certainly noted what you just did for me." Then she volunteered something to help me. "Since you don't have your dildo, I do have some carrots in the fridge." It was a small, portable unit on the floor.

I found that amusing. "I've used carrots before! Plus hairbrushes, too."

"Did you ever use a cucumber?

"Not yet, I haven't. What is that like?"

"I highly recommend it. If it's nice and thick, it fills you up just wonderfully. And then when you're done, you can just peel it and toss it into a salad."

In a moment, I was on the edge of the bed with her pillow under my ass. As she knelt in front of me, Lucy said, "You look so cute in your nylons and shoes."

"Hey, you can have a lot of fun with stockings and footgear."

I could see her appraising my body as I had done with hers. I put my hand out and stroked her hair. "Go ahead, I'm sure you'll do fine."

"May I begin by kissing you down there?"

"Of course, that's a great way to get started."

She was tentative at the beginning, but then she grew bolder with her lips and tongue. Her hand was on my thighs and hips. As the intense feelings went through my body, I briefly thought, anybody who can do this to me will win my heart forever. Well, Lucy is winning it right now.

I spoke to encourage her; it didn't matter what I said. "That's it baby, you're doing just great. You're a natural-born pussy licker." She seemed to giggle when hearing that.

As my orgasm approached, I thought, oh, this is going to be a good one. I continued babbling. "Lucy, you are making me come, I'm going to come right now."

I got my legs across her shoulders and then I pushed on her face as I held her head. I wiggled my crotch around to get the right sensations from her mouth. Then I made noises that were different from what hers had been but were just as loud. For sure, I didn't care or even consider who might hear me.

When we relaxed on the bed, she kissed me and then I was the one tasting myself on her lips. In a little while she asked, "Would you like us do to all that again in a moment?"

"You bet. We really wanted this, and we are going to get as much as we need."

*******

After we had each had three orgasms, we were lying flat on her bed. I was face up, and Lucy was sideways with her right arm over my body. I began to consider where we were, and I glanced down at our feet.

I said, "I didn't think about our shoes being on your sheets."

"That's what they invented washing machines for."

Then I glanced at the floor. Our pants and panties were lying there. How did I come up with this complex scenario? Yet it had worked perfectly as intended.

I said, "Let's lean against the headboard." We sat up and held hands. "We should get something to eat soon."

"Yeah, I'm hungry too.

"Then we should come back here and watch a movie, or do it again, or maybe both, according to whatever mood we are in. We'll have plenty of time for whatever we wish." I was in my philosophical mode. "That's one thing we ladies can do that guys can't. If we get into the right groove, we don't need to recharge as much. We can just keep going."

"Do you think they are envious of us?"

"So far, the ones I've met are virtually oblivious to such things."

She said, "So who seduced whom here?"

"I'd say that we seduced each other."

"There's always got to be someone doing the kissing and someone being kissed."

"Okay, you invited me in here and I made up the actual events." I looked over to my right. "Damn, I forgot to lock the door."

"You know that Carmen is not coming back tonight. And anybody else would have knocked, I think."

I asked, "Do you think your dorm mates are going to complain about the racket we made?"

She was surprisingly indifferent about it. "I don't care; it's not the middle of the night. It's my room and I'll do as I please."

I moved to sit on the edge of the bed, and I felt a bit fuzzy. It was tempting to fall back and take a nap. "I could use some coffee right now, but then it should be easy enough to get some."

Lucy tended to just blurt out whatever was on her mind, as she did just then. "Amanda, after those two times when we kissed on the benches, I thought about you when I got home."

"You don't have to mince words. Just say that you masturbated." I swear, she blushed, even though I had used the same word earlier. I think it was because she had been so directly referring to me. I hastened to reassure her. "Look, I did it both times too."

"Was I any good?"

"You were great!" Something else occurred to me, and I put it as, "I guess we busted each other's cherries today."

That time it was Lucy who laughed. "It depends on how you look at it!" The topic would come up several times over the next year, and sometimes I would use the exact phrase that she had just said.

Yet I'm not sure why I didn't say something like deflowered or having sex the first time. Maybe it was that the word "cherries" seemed funny, and also I can often be quite blunt.

I asked her, "What is today, September 29th?"

"That's it."

"I've got to mark that down so I don't forget it." Somehow, I felt it was important to always remember the date.

Just before we got dressed, we stood there and looked at our bottomless selves in her full-length mirror.

"As I said, I like your knee-high nylons." Then she gushed a bit, "Amanda, you are just so pretty."

"Well, I like those magnificent tits and that beautiful round ass you have."

As we hugged and kissed each other. I thought, I really have a lover now.

#####

12