Amanda and Me Ch. 09

Story Info
A Night In.
6.6k words
4.74
9.8k
43

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came awake with a start. I wasn't sure what had awoken me so suddenly but when I looked around Amanda was still sleeping soundly next to me. Glancing over at the clock I sighed and laid back down. I had to get up in fifteen minutes. Ugh.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. After a minute or two I knew it wasn't going to happen so I opened my eyes and looked back over at Amanda. She looked so beautiful and I was so happy that I got to call her my girlfriend. She was everything I ever wanted before I even knew what I wanted.

As I watched the slow, steady breathing of Amanda's sleep I couldn't help but notice the curve of her naked body under the sheet. The outline of her form led immediately to thinking about sex. I felt my cock stir as I reminisced about the night before: how horny we were on the ride home, how sexy it was when she teased me, and how satisfying it was when she finally came inside me.

I reached towards Amanda under the covers until my fingers brushed against her soft cock. Gently taking it in my hand I began to slowly roll it back and forth between my fingers. Her cock was smooth and heavy and as I played with it it began to stiffen. My own cock was already hard and after a minute or so I looked up to see Amanda's eyes half open and a sleepy smile on her face.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning," I whispered back.

We lay there in contented silence as I continued to play with her hardening cock. After a few minutes I reached out with my other hand and began fondling her hairless balls. I watched her face intently as her eyes slid closed and a soft moan escaped her lips. I felt my own hard cock pulse as I reveled in pleasuring Amanda.

"Mmm, how do you know how to turn me on so well?" Amanda asked quietly.

I thought about it for a few seconds but I honestly didn't know. "Is that a rhetorical question?" I asked playfully.

Amanda smiled. "I guess." After a few seconds she said, "Everything you do turns me on." She let out another low moan as I continued playing with her. "Like yesterday morning when you teased me, I was hard all day thinking about you. No one has ever driven me this crazy before."

I smiled and as I started to tell her that I knew exactly how she felt my alarm started ringing. Reluctantly removing my hands from Amanda's body I began to turn around. I hadn't even reached for my phone when Amanda jumped across me and turned off the alarm herself.

She looked down at me. "You know you can't leave yet, right?"

I faked a look of confusion. "But I thought you just said you liked being hard all day thinking about me."

She smiled down at me. "Not two days in a row."

"Well then I have an idea," I said flirtatiously. Reaching back, I grasped ahold of her hard cock again. "Let's get this inside me."

Amanda's smile widened and she said, "Sounds like we are on the same page."

She brought her mouth down to mine. As we kissed Amanda rotated her body to lay directly on top of me. Our kissing quickly involved tongues and she ground her body and her cock down on me. That turned me on even more and I wrapped my arms around her and spread my legs. Amanda immediately sprang into action.

In one quick motion Amanda grabbed the lube off the side table, applied it to her throbbing cock and positioned herself for access to my waiting hole. I brought my legs up and back and I relaxed the muscles of my ass as I felt the head of her large member push into me. Amanda was firm but gentle as she smoothly penetrated me.

I moaned loudly at the feeling of her full length inside me. Getting fucked everyday meant that I didn't need much time to get used to her full size and in seconds I squeezed her cock with my ass muscles to let her know I was ready. She smiled at me in understanding as she withdrew her cock and then pushed it back into me. It felt so good.

Amanda started fucking me with long, slow strokes. As she picked up the pace I wrapped my legs around her back and pulled her naked body against me. We kissed passionately as I lost myself in the feelings and sounds of our morning sex. There was no better way to start the day.

As we settled into a rhythm I let Amanda lead. Every few thrusts she would make a small shift of her body to push even deeper inside me. Her hands slid down to my butt and spread my cheeks giving her even better access. I could feel the sexual arousal radiating out from her which only made me moan louder. At the pace we were going I knew she wouldn't last long.

It only took a few minutes until I heard Amanda's breathing become erratic. Knowing she was close I squeezed my ass muscles and began kissing her neck. She moaned and her grip on my body tightened as she pounded me harder and harder. I loved the sounds she made as her orgasm approached and I did everything I could to get her there.

"Ugh, cumming." Amanda moaned louder. "Cumming."

I felt the pulsing of her cock as she came inside my ass. Had I been closer to orgasm that feeling would have pushed me over the edge but as it was I just held her while she rode out her climax. I smiled as I listened to her slowly calm down, reveling in the pleasure I had given her.

Amanda slowly withdrew her spent cock and rolled off me. She looked over at me with satisfaction written all over her face.

"What a perfect way to start the day," she said happily.

I smiled as I felt her cum leaking out of me. "I couldn't agree more."

I rolled over and stood up on the side of the bed. As I began to look around for my clothes I looked back at Amanda to see her reaching towards me. Glancing down I saw my hard seven-inch cock standing straight out from my naked body. I smiled as I turned and started towards my overnight bag.

"It's ok," I said offhandedly at her unspoken offer. As I walked towards my bag I added, "I already got to do my favorite thing this morning and that was to get you off." I smiled back at her to let her know that I meant it. "Plus, I think anything else would just make me late for work."

Amanda leaned on her elbow and looked me up and down. "If you say so," she said skeptically. With a smirk she added, "but sucking you off will only take a few seconds."

I stopped in my tracks and turned back towards her. The playful yet lusty look on her face made up my mind. "Well, if it will only take a few seconds..."

Amanda opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Without saying a word she just pointed at her open mouth.

I laughed as I started walking back towards her. My hard cock led the way as I approached the bed. Amanda didn't move so I aimed my cock at her mouth and walked forward. It slid right in.

Amanda immediately started bobbing on my cock. With her warm mouth and tight lips she was right that I wouldn't last very long. In fact, it took less than a minute for a tremble to reverberate through my body as I unloaded into her mouth. I heard her throat muscles working as she swallowed all of my cum. Suddenly standing on shaky legs I had to put a hand on her bare shoulder to steady myself.

Amanda pulled her mouth off my softening cock with a pop as I tried to catch my breath. She smiled up at me and said, "See? Don't you feel better now?"

I smiled back. "Yep, you were right." I leaned down and kissed her.

As I stood back up and turned towards my bag Amanda playfully slapped my ass. "Have a good day."

I quickly got dressed and headed to work. I arrived about ten minutes late but thankfully no one noticed. I knew that I had a busy morning of meetings and emails ahead of me but as I sat down my first thoughts were about Chris and Kim. I wondered how their night had gone after Amanda and I left the bar so I made a mental note to text Chris later.

The first half of the day went by quickly. By the time I realized that I was hungry it was already after noon. I walked downstairs to grab a quick lunch and when I returned to my desk I saw that I had a text message from Amanda.

A: Hey sexy!

I responded immediately.

Me: Hey there. How's it going?

A: Good! I was just thinking about how you woke me up this morning. So hot!

Me: I couldn't help myself. I'm ad-dick-ted to you. :)

A: Lol you are such a nerd. So what do you want to do tonight?

Me: We have been going out the last couple nights, how about a night in? Order takeout and chill at my place?

A: Sounds great! I'll be there at 7.

Me: See you then!

The afternoon seemed to take much longer. Between work slowing down and thoughts of Amanda I kept glancing at the clock. When the time came to head home I practically jumped out of my chair. Racing home I quickly cleaned myself out and took a shower. I knew hurrying wouldn't make Amanda arrive any sooner but I just couldn't help myself.

I was sitting on the couch half watching TV while I looked at my phone when I heard the buzzer. Walking over to the door I buzzed Amanda in and then I began to fidget. I made myself stop and then laughed at myself for my restlessness. Was this how everyone felt when they met the perfect partner?

When I heard Amanda's footsteps in the hallway I opened the door. In seconds she was stepping into my apartment and I drank in the sight of her. She was dressed down in a pair of colorful sweatpants and a distressed t-shirt. Her hair was combed out but hanging loose and appeared to be slightly damp. I had never been more attracted to someone.

Amanda smiled. "Miss me?" She asked like she was reading my mind.

"Always," I answered truthfully.

We both stepped forward for a hug. Our lips came together in a brief yet sensual kiss that hinted at things to come. Resisting the urge to suggest we skip dinner and go straight to my room I shut the door behind her. As Amanda made her way to the couch I veered off towards the kitchen.

"Can I get you a beer?" I asked.

"Sure," Amanda replied as she took a seat.

Popping open two beers I joined her on the couch. We clinked out bottles together and then I pulled up an app on my phone.

"What should we order for dinner?" I asked.

She sipped her beer while she thought about it. "I'm feeling like Thai food. You?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

We looked through the menu of a local Thai place together and selected a couple dishes to share. Placing the order with a few clicks I put my phone down on the coffee table and looked over at her. She looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful," I said.

She smiled and then put a look of mock seriousness on her face. "What do you want?"

I laughed. "Nothing. Just you." I leaned over for a quick kiss. "How was your day?"

"Good," she replied. "Kimmy's happy so that makes me happy."

Oh shit, I forgot to text Chris. "Oh yeah, how did it go with Chris and Kim last night?"

She looked at me quizzically. "You didn't talk to Chris today?"

"No," I answered. "Why? What happened?"

"Nothing," Amanda said. "Well, not nothing. They kissed." She paused and then added, "I'm really surprised Chris didn't call you. Kimmy told him that she's trans so I just figured he would want to talk to you about it."

"Well he didn't say anything to me," I said. "I actually thought about texting him this morning but I got busy at work and I forgot. So, what happened between them last night?"

"Let's see," Amanda began. "After we left they danced for a while. Chris made the first move and kissed her on the dance floor which Kim said was really nice. Then they took a break and did some more kissing in a booth. They did a little more dancing and then when Chris drove her home that's when she told him."

"How did he take it?"

"Kimmy said he seemed fine with it. It sounds like he was a little surprised but he recovered quickly. They even had a nice long make out session when he dropped her off."

"Nice."

"Yeah, Kim was really happy this morning. Then she told me that he texted her this afternoon and asked her out this weekend."

"That's great!" I said happily. "See? I told you Chris was a good guy."

She smiled. "You're right, so far so good. As a trans woman in the straight dating world I've learned to be cautious but I'm happy things are going well for Kimmy so far."

We talked about Chris and Kim a little bit more and Amanda was surprisingly optimistic. I knew that Kim had been having a rough time in the dating world recently so I was happy for her. I was happy that Chris seemed to be interested as well. Things were looking good for everyone.

A few minutes later the buzzer rang with our food delivery. I went downstairs to get our dinner and when I returned Amanda helped me set the table. When I opened the bag I suddenly realized how hungry I was as the food smelled delicious. In no time we had dished out the food and began eating.

After a few bites Amanda looked over at me and casually said, "So I was talking to my mom about you today and she would love to meet my new boyfriend."

I looked up at Amanda to see a decidedly neutral look on her face. "I'd love to meet your mom," I said earnestly. "And the rest of your family too."

Amanda smiled. "Good answer."

I smiled back at her. Meeting her parents was an important step in our relationship that I was looking forward to. I didn't think it would happen so quickly but I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely wanted her to meet my parents too which reminded me that I hadn't even talked to my parents since I met Amanda. I winced involuntarily.

"What?" Amanda asked. I saw doubt on her face at my secondary reaction.

"Sorry," I began. "It's not about meeting your parents. I was just thinking about the fact that I haven't talked to my parents in a while." I added, "I really want you to meet my family too."

A brief look of relief showed on her face as she said, "I'd love to. How does dinner at my parents' house this Friday sound? They moved out of the city a few years ago so it's kind of a drive to get out there. We can go there just for dinner or we can take our time and stay over."

"Either one is good with me," I said. "Will I be meeting your brothers too?"

"I don't know, maybe. I'll have to ask them to see if they are around." She smiled and did a little clap. "Yay! I'm excited for you to meet everyone. They are gonna love you."

I smiled back. I hoped they liked me because I was crazy about Amanda. Most of my friend's parents considered me a polite, shy guy and I often got referred to as "a responsible young man." So at least I had that going for me.

After a few minutes I mentally kicked myself for not calling my parents sooner. I usually talked to them once a week or so but since I had met Amanda I had been seriously distracted. I vowed to call them the following day and tell them all about Amanda. I knew they were going to love her.

After dinner we retired to the couch. Amanda sat with her legs stretched out over me while we talked about our families. Nothing too serious just stories from growing up and the fun we had. At some point the conversation became a competition to see who the bigger nerd was.

"Yeah, yeah," Amanda said with a smile, "we both got straight As. But did you play Dungeons & Dragons? I was an excellent DM. Everyone always said my quests were the best."

I laughed. "I played a few times. It was fun. Although as an introvert I preferred to just read comic books by myself. The X-Men: Age of Apocalypse run from the nineties is legendary."

"Wow, D&D versus comic books," Amanda mused. "I guess we were both huge dorks."

Her last comment reminded me of something I hadn't thought about in a long time. "Hold on a second," I said.

I gently moved her legs over and stood up. Walking over to my room I went in and opened my closet. In a tucked away bin in the back I quickly found what I was looking for. Holding it behind my back and turned to head back to the couch when I saw a black bag on the floor next to my bed. It was the bag from the adult shop and I grabbed that on my way back into the living room too.

"Porn?" Amanda asked with confusion as I set the black bag down on the coffee table.

"No not that," I said. "This." I took something out from behind my back and handed it to her.

"A Rubik's cube?" She asked. "Wait, you aren't one of those guys who can solve this with your eyes closed are you?"

I laughed as I sat back down next to her. "Not quite. I did get very good at solving it in high school though."

She smiled as she rotated it a few times. Holding it out to me she said, "ok, let's see it nerd boy."

I took it and looked it over. It had been a few years since I had solved one but as I turned it over I felt my mind begin to work. I studied each side until I found a good starting spot. Rotating it a few times I quickly made the white cross. From there my hands took over and in a few minutes I had it solved.

I handed it back to her with a look of satisfaction on my face. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed doing that. I had been a little rusty when I started but by the end I had been going pretty fast. It felt good to be reminded that I was that good at something.

Amanda took the Rubik's cube from my hand. "Is it weird that I got turned on by that?" She asked playfully. "I love nerds."

She leaned forward and kissed me. Her mouth opened and her tongue wrestled mine as she leaned into me. I started to feel my body react but after a few seconds Amanda broke contact and leaned back.

"You really got me all turned on," she said with a smile. Turning towards the coffee table she reached over and picked up the black bag. As she did I noticed the prominent bulge in her sweatpants. "Now I'm really glad that you brought this out here."

Amanda opened it and she began to take items out. Two trans porn movies. A black butt plug. A dildo with a suction cup on the bottom. A bottle of lube. The receipt was the last thing she took out of the bag. She turned it over and I saw her reading something on the back.

Amanda laughed. "Wow, I forgot about this." She held it up so I could see the name Megan and a phone number written on the back. "That girl really wanted to fuck you."

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "I think she just wanted you to fuck her boyfriend. I was just a means to an end."

"Not true," Amanda said seriously. "That girl was checking you out the whole time we were there. She smiled at the erection you were sporting and she kept checking out your butt." She laughed and added, "if I was the jealous type we would have had a problem."

"Well I'm certainly glad you're not the jealous type," I said seriously. "I went through that in college and it sucked."

"So are you the jealous type?" Amanda asked. Before I could answer she added, "How did you feel last night when you saw that guy hitting on me?"

I thought about it for a second. "I wasn't jealous," I answered honestly. "But it happened fast. I might have been jealous if you had been flirting back."

"So, I can't flirt with anyone?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I knew she was teasing me but I took her question seriously. "Flirting is fine sometimes," I said. "Anything is fine as long as we are both good with it."

Her eyebrows raised. "Anything? Even me fooling around with another guy?"

I had thought about that question a lot over the last week so I told her the conclusion I had come to. "In the right circumstances I think I'd be ok with it," I answered.

"Really?" She asked. She didn't look skeptical or anything, she just seemed genuinely curious.

"Yeah. There was a time in my life when I thought that being in a relationship meant being monogamous. But I don't think that anymore." I paused and then continued. "To be honest it was when I had sex with Kim that I knew I would be ok in a relationship that was not strictly monogamous."

"How so?" Amanda asked.

"Because no matter who else I have sex with I want to be with you," I answered while looking into her eyes. "I want to spend all my time with you. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up next to you. Sometimes sex can be intimate and connecting but it can also just be about getting off or in Kim's case doing a favor for someone that you care about. You showed me that."

12