All Comments on 'Amanda and Me Ch. 09'

by Tallnhard1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad you’re writing again! Awesome chapter! Can’t wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude I waited so long for next chapters but you’re bringing the same heat between Amanda and Gary. Show us some action between Chris and Kim.

VeeF2VeeF2over 2 years ago

Love this story. Can hardly wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great job throwing out those other possible avenues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad you're back. Another great chapter. Have you thought about maybe Megan's boyfriend fucking our protagonist?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter! When will the next one be coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will be next chapter come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter PLEASE…. It’s just so gorgeous. Hurry!!! Xxx

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

It took you 4 years to write this chaper after No.8 and yet you've started off anothervstory instead of finishing this one ?

WHY ?

If as authors keep telling us you write for the feedback, why don't you finish what you've started andvavoidcthe negative feedback ?

This is a great story with 3 threads to it - Amanda and xxx - (I've just skimmed through all 9 chapters and the main character doesn't have a name !), Kim and Chris plus Megan and boyfriend.

You really cannot abandon this now !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey guys. Writing the same story gets boring. And you need to be inspired to do it well. I would like more chapters but lets be supportive of the writer :)

Lapper69Lapper6921 days ago

I love it hope there is more. I guess Amanda will never get her ass stretched though I thought maybe she would with her boy friend. Will be interesting to hear about their double date.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallnhard1@Tallnhard1
I wanted to try something new with my latest story. Typically trans top-male bottom stories are my favorite but I wanted to try my hand at a dress-up story. Hope you like it. Sorry as always that it takes me so long to post stories. I love writing but I just don’t have enough...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES