Amanda and Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda nodded and then a mischievous look came over her face. "So if I put this," she said as she reached down and squeezed her half-hard cock through her sweatpants, "into another guy's ass that wouldn't bother you?"

"As long as we discussed it first and we agreed that it was just sex then it wouldn't bother me," I said seriously.

She smiled. "I'm so glad to hear you say that because I feel the same way. Sex can be fun but I only want a relationship with you."

Amanda leaned over and gave me a kiss. Leaning back she said, "And if a strictly sexual situation arises where we want to include others then we can talk about it. Together."

I smiled and then I looked down at the receipt in her hand. "So does that mean you want to get together with Megan and her boyfriend?"

Amanda looked down at the receipt. She shrugged and put the question back to me. "Would you like to?"

"Well," I said, "how would you feel about me having sex with Megan?"

"I'm good with it. You sure you would be ok with me fucking her boyfriend?"

"Yes," I said. "As long as we are all together I would be fine with it."

Amanda smiled. "Then we should text her."

I nodded my agreement as Amanda picked up her phone. Opening a new text message Amanda typed in Megan's phone number and then she typed out a text. Showing me what she wrote she waited for me to agree and then she hit send.

A: Hey Megan, it's Amanda. You helped me and my boyfriend pick out some toys last Saturday night. How are you? Would you and your boyfriend like to hang out with us sometime?

She set her phone down on the coffee table and immediately picked up one of the porn movies. Handing it to me she said, "Want to put this on?"

I enthusiastically answered "Yes" as I walked over to the TV. Putting the disc into the player I returned to the couch and sat down next to Amanda. Navigating the menu I quickly hit play and in no time the movie started. We snuggled closer together as the first scene began.

The scene opened with a curvy brunette trans woman sitting on a bed. She was wearing black lingerie and she was slowly rubbing herself as a man entered from offscreen. He joined her on the bed and they began kissing immediately. In seconds he had fished her hard cock out of her panties and taken her in his hand.

I reached over and began rubbing Amanda's cock through her sweatpants. She was already hard as I massaged her member with increasing intensity. In no time I had good grip on her cock and I was stroking it back and forth.

"Hold on a second cutie," Amanda said. I let go of her cock as she stood up and pulled her sweatpants and panties down in one quick motion. Sitting back down she smiled at me. "As you were."

I smiled as we settling back down together and I took her cock in my hand again. It was warm and hard as I stroked it at a leisurely pace. It was nice to not be in a hurry and to just enjoy the act of pleasuring Amanda. I felt my own cock hardening in my pants and I reached down with my other hand to play with myself.

The movie had progressed to the guy sucking the trans woman's dick and Amanda commented, "he's pretty good. I like the way he focuses on the head of her cock."

I smiled. "Was that a hint?"

Amanda laughed. "No, you do a great job sucking my dick. I was just impressed with his technique. A lot of times in porn the guys just phone it in."

Just then Amanda's phone buzzed on the coffee table. Reaching over she picked it up and then unlocked it. Holding her phone so we could both see it she opened a new text message from Megan.

M: Hey Amanda! I'm so happy to hear from you. I'm working tonight but are and your boyfriend available to hang out tomorrow night? We would love to meet up for a drink and take it from there.

I continued stroking Amanda's cock as I turned to her and said, "tomorrow works for me."

"Me too," she said with a smile as she typed out another text. After a nod from me she sent it.

A: Yep, tomorrow night works. Do you have a place in mind? And do you have a picture of you and your boyfriend you can send us?

We went back to watching the movie while we waited for a response. The guy was now on his back with his legs pinned back while the trans woman was pounding his hole. As I watched her shapely body move back and forth I started breathing faster. I couldn't wait for Amanda to do that to me.

Seconds later Amanda's phone buzzed twice in quick succession. The first text was just an address but the second text had writing and two pictures.

M: Here are some pics, hope you like! There is great bar close by our apartment, I sent you the address. Meet there tomorrow at 9?

The first photo was of Megan and her boyfriend posing in front of a beautiful scenic landscape. He had his arm around her and they were both smiling. Megan looked much as I remembered her while her boyfriend was tall and decent looking with short sandy blonde hair.

"No wonder Megan likes you," Amanda said with a laugh. "Her boyfriend is tall and skinny too."

The second photo was a selfie taken by Megan of her and her boyfriend on a bed. They were both naked and her boyfriend was bent over in front of her. She was wearing a strap on with a purple dildo attached that was embedded in his ass. Megan was mugging for the camera with her tongue out while he had a big smile on his face.

"Hot!" Amanda said excitedly. I felt her cock twitch in my hand.

"Yeah," I agreed as I felt my own cock respond. "Super sexy."

Typing out a response Amanda showed it to me before hitting the send button.

A: Hot pictures! We will see you there tomorrow at 9.

She got a text back almost immediately.

M: See you then :)

"Are you excited?" Amanda asked as she set her phone down.

"Yeah," I answered. "Based on their pictures I think we will all have fun together."

"Me too," Amanda said with a smile. "But between the movie and thinking about tomorrow I'm getting too horny to keep taking it slow." She glanced down at her hard cock and then over at me. "Wanna suck it?"

I smiled. "I'd love to!"

I leaned down and took her cock in my mouth. Amanda moaned softly as I pressed my lips to her hot shaft and began bobbing up and down. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the guy on screen getting down on his knees while the trans woman stroked her cock in front of his face.

"Give him that cum," Amanda said lustily above me.

I smiled around her cock as we both watched the trans girl shoot her load onto the guy's face. Big white streaks of cum ran down and dripped off his chin as the camera came in for a closeup. As the scene faded to black and another started I put my focus back on Amanda's cock.

As I continued to suck her Amanda reached over and unbuttoned my pants. Together we pulled my pants and underwear down and then she played with my cock. After a few minutes she reached around and began fingering my ass which elicited a moan from me. Her finger felt good but very quickly I wanted something bigger in there.

I took my mouth off her cock with a soft pop. Looking up at her I asked, "Ready to fuck me?"

She smiled down at me. "Yes! But first I have an idea," she said playfully. She leaned forward and picked up the dildo with a suction cup on the bottom. "Can I watch you sit on this first?"

I was so horny at that point that I would have agreed to anything but the big cock-shaped dildo was intriguing. "Sure," I said. "Where?"

Amanda brought the dildo down so that the suction cup on the bottom stuck to the top of the glass coffee table. "Right here," she said with a smile.

I laughed. "Sounds good."

As I stood up and took my clothes off Amanda opened the bottle of lube and squirted some in her hand. Rubbing it on the dildo she then reached over and rubbed some on my hole. She then removed her shirt and bra and leaned back on the couch. She looked excited as she began stroking her cock.

Turning to face Amanda I bend at the knees and looked back through my legs to line my ass up with the lubed dildo. I could see trans sex on the TV in the background as I lowered myself down. Finally I felt the head of the dildo at my hole. The toy wasn't as pliable as I was used to with Amanda's cock but with a little extra downward pressure I was able to feel it slip in.

I moaned all the way down until I was sitting on the coffee table. After taking a steadying breath I was about to start back up when I looked over at Amanda. She was radiant. Her facial expressions flickered back and forth between delight and desire as she watched me.

"You're so sexy sitting on that toy" Amanda said as she continued stroking her hard cock. "I love the look on your face when you are taking it up the ass. Just pure pleasure."

I smiled. "I'd rather be sitting on your cock," I said honestly. "But this will do."

Amanda smiled at me as I lifted my ass up and then brought it back down. Pleasure coursed through my body as another moan escaped my lips. I really did love the feeling of having something in my ass so I focused on the sensations as I raised my butt back up.

As I fucked myself on the coffee table I watched Amanda watch me. Her face was a mix of concentration and lust as she unconsciously bit her bottom lip. Her thin naked body was both relaxed and tense as her eyes tracked my movement. Her hand made squishing noises as it slipped up and down the lubricated skin of her large cock.

I didn't know which was turning me on more: watching Amanda or bouncing on the dildo. I had never done any kind of mutual masturbation before but I found it to be really exciting. The more I pleasured myself the more I could see it affecting Amanda. She looked like she was ready to eat me.

I stood up and let the dildo slip from my ass. I immediately took a step forward and climbed onto the couch, straddling Amanda in the process. In seconds I had lined up my ass with her cock and I lowered myself down. She slid into me easily, making me moan as her cock filled me completely. I was in heaven.

Amanda's cock felt warm inside me. After the coolness of the toy I delighted in the heat of her member. Wasting no time I began bouncing up and down on it. As Amanda brought her hands to my waist I leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

I rode her hard. I was so horny that I wanted every inch of her cock as deep inside me as it would go. Amanda helped by thrusting up into me every time I came down, making smacking sounds echo through my apartment. Between that and the sound of my hard cock slapping against her stomach I wondered if someone might call the cops.

At some point I had thrown my head back and closed my eyes, focusing on the feeling of her deep penetration. When I opened them again and looked at Amanda I caught her looking over my shoulder. Glancing back behind me I saw trans sex on the TV.

"Still watching huh?" I asked with a smile.

She laughed. Running her hands down over my chest she said, "You know I like looking at this sexy body but I just can't help myself when there is porn on."

"I get it," I said sympathetically. "I love porn too. In fact..."

I trailed off as I quickly stood up. Turning around I sat back down, smoothly sliding her slick cock back into my ass.

"Now we can both watch," I said smartly.

I resumed bouncing as we watched the movie together. As the trans woman on screen fucked a guy from behind Amanda reached around and took hold of my hard cock. Stroking it in rhythm I began moaning at the increased stimulation. I was now getting it from both ends.

It only took a minute or two until I felt my orgasm approaching. I wasn't quite ready to finish so I stopped bouncing and reached down, putting my hand over Amanda's to let her know to stop.

"Everything ok?" She asked behind me.

"Yeah," I said out of breath. "I'm just really close. I want to cum with you."

She kissed my shoulder. "Sounds good. I'm close too. Let's stand up."

I nodded and we stood up together. Amanda kept a tight grip on my hips so her cock stayed inside me the whole time. Once we were standing she gently pushed my upper body forward, getting me to bend over the coffee table. Pulling back she began fucking me with long, hard strokes.

I loved the feeling of Amanda pounding my ass. Taking my cock in my hand I put my other hand down on the coffee table to steady myself. As I stroked myself I heard Amanda making increasingly emphatic noises behind me. I knew she was close so I increased my own pace, getting ready to cum with her.

The sex felt too good. I tried to hold back but when I felt myself pass the point of no return I knew it was inevitable. Cum erupted out of my dick, spraying streaks of white across my glass coffee table. Amanda must have felt it because her assault on my ass reached a crescendo.

"Ugh, I'm gonna cum," Amanda whined as she squeezed my hips.

I thought she was going to cum inside me but at the last second she pulled her cock out of my ass. She let out a high-pitched moan as the first burst of her hot cum shot across my back. A second then a third shot followed, painting my lower back with her seed. By the time she was done it felt like my back was completely soaked.

I stayed bent over so Amanda's cum wouldn't spill. Looking down I was amazed at how much of my own cum was on the coffee table. I didn't think I used to cum that much but ever since I met Amanda my loads seemed huge. Maybe it had something to do with the way we had sex.

I heard a giggle behind me. I turned my head to see Amanda looking down at my back.

"I love how you look covered in my cum," she said with a smile. "I should really do that more often."

I smiled. "I love it too." After a pause I added, "but can you get me a towel or something so I don't make a mess?"

Amanda laughed lightly. "Of course," she said as she turned and headed towards the bathroom.

She returned moments later with a towel. After she wiped my back clean I was able to move freely. While Amanda went to clean the dildo I wiped the coffee table and picked up the rest of the living room. Piling our clothes in my room I joined Amanda in the bathroom.

We brushed our teeth side by side. Neither of us had put on clothes so I found myself watching Amanda's naked body. Her small breasts jiggled with her every movement and her soft cock swung lazily back and forth. I couldn't believe how perfect she looked.

Climbing into bed Amanda snuggled up behind me. With our naked bodies pressed together I sighed with content. This was what I wanted. This was who I wanted to be with. I didn't think I could be happier.

"Goodnight baby," Amanda whispered in my ear.

"Goodnight," I whispered back.

12