Amanda and the B.O.D.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colonel Till received daily updates from the trainers and Amanda was his favorite recruit, often inquiring about her. The crew thought they understood why he took such an interest, as she was an amazing athlete and one of the smartest in the bunch. What they (and Amanda) didn't know, is the colonel truly fawned over Amanda. He spent more time dreaming about fucking her, than he did on the mission at hand... but then, he spent more time thinking about golf, than either of those.

"I'll let him know," said Sarah. "He won't be happy."

"Please don't," said Amanda, finally speaking. "At least, not until we try this. Of course, I'll do it. I'll do anything to become an agent, and I don't want to let the colonel, or myself, down."

"Alright," said Sarah. "This afternoon, after dinner. But Amanda, just eat an apple, or piece of fruit. Keep it light. How about we do this at the gym, six p.m.? I should have everything ready by then."

"Need any help?" asked Phil.

"You may all join if you wish," said Sarah. "That okay, Amanda?"

Amanda was so frustrated with herself, she didn't care if the whole world watched. She felt she was letting the country down if she couldn't do her part. She shrugged, nodding. "Yes, ma'am, I'll be there. And I'll really try."

"You won't have to," said Sarah.

****

Sarah was right. At first, Amanda was frightened by what had been awaiting her, but she reminded herself that she trusted her advisors. A gym horse was modified, holding a rubber vibrating pad on the seat. In front of that was the hitachi wand. It had a thicker and heavier sleeve than Amanda had ever seen. Already naked, she walked up to the equipment and climbed on, positioning her pussy just over the pad. She then noticed the pad had stimulating bumps all over its surface. She was about to pull the wand in place when Sarah stopped her, "No point. We got it."

Before Amanda could object, her arms were lifted by two assistants, and cuffed to a bar hanging from the ceiling. Straps were applied over her thighs and around the gym horse, pulling Amanda tightly onto the knobs of the vibrating pad, grinding into her labia. While she could wiggle, Amanda couldn't really move. Sarah then positioned the wand directly on Amanda's clit, clamping it in place, ensuring it wouldn't move, either.

"Alright, Amanda. Look at me. Are you scared?"

"No, not really. I feel a little awkward, is all, with everybody watching." Most the staff and coaches at the B.O.D. academy were there. Colonel Till was perhaps the only one missing. "How long will this take?" Amanda asked.

"Your safe word is 'apricots'."

"Safe word?"

Sarah pushed a button on her phone using an app. Instantly, it was as if Amanda's clit had a jet engine attached to it. The vibrating wand was as loud as a Harley, and it's supersonic frequency sent Amanda reeling into instant climax, if by force. She couldn't stop cumming, as juices shot out of her pussy in every direction.

It wasn't like having one orgasm after another. More like, it was on Peak 10 for the entire duration the wand was running. Amanda's body jerked and jiggled, sending spasms into muscles she didn't know she had, and her breasts shook like Parkinson's. She held that orgasm, soaking herself, the equipment, and the floor beneath her, until Sarah finally pressed the button again, abruptly stopping the vibrators.

"Jesus Christ, how long was that?" huffed Amanda, trying to catch a breath.

"Four seconds."

Amanda was barely able to lift her head, but saw the others looking stunned, as if they'd just witnessed some miracle of science. "And how long am I supposed to do this for?" she moaned. "I don't know how much of that I can take."

"That's why we tied you up, Amanda," said Sarah. "You have an hour to go."

Before Amanda could scream her objections, she screamed in pleasure. Again, it was a forced, unwanted pleasure, but pleasure nonetheless. Sarah had pushed the button, sending Amanda into involuntary, peak-bliss mode, the vibrators ravaging her clit and pussy.

It was exactly as Sarah Blankenship described, like "hacking" an orgasm. Amanda wasn't sure how long she screamed, but somehow she fought the urge to yell out the safe word. Hell, she could barely remember it... but she wasn't dead, and she wasn't dying. She was just cumming.

Amanda kept reminding herself that it was just a test; just an extremely displeasurable experience... while also being so utterly, fucking, unbearably pleasurable. Amanda cried out as she remained strapped in her own puddle of juices. She was in a state of confusion and disbelief, as her clit rang in perpetual climax.

Eventually, others left the room to, leaving Sarah and Phil to oversee Amanda. After some time, she was just hanging from the cuffs, unable to support herself. The straps held her in place, ensuring her pussy and clit remained stimulated in the maximum way, and she began hallucinating. At first, with colors and sounds, but eventually images. "I can't stop cumming," she whispered, delusional. "I can't stop cumming."

It was far in the back of Amanda's mind, but somewhere, it was there. The realization that she had never actually achieved an orgasm until now. All this time, she had teetered on the edges of climax, thinking, "That's what it feels like," but never had she actually experienced the explosion of sensation a real orgasm delivers. She felt it now. In fact, it's all she felt.

Amanda's light hallucinations morphed into more vivid dreams, and in those dreams, she was also cumming, juices spitting out of her pussy for everyone to see. She saw herself doing this while reliving notable experiences in her life.

First, she was at graduation, walking on stage to receive her diploma... while buck naked and squirting all over the Dean's shoes. In another instance, she found herself in her room, at the old house, when her father stepped through the door. "I can't believe our girl is leaving us," he said. Amanda was naked and brushing her hair in front of the mirror. She turned to him. "I'll come visit, don't worry," she said, while a heavy stream of juice poured down her inner thighs. Save for being nude and cumming all over herself, each dream in Amanda's mind was accurate to the actual memory.

With each passing memory/dream, Amanda became more and more immune to the uncomfortable feeling of being naked (and climaxing) in front of people. It was unspoken, but it was as if they gave Amanda their permission to cum.

In her orgasmic madness, Amanda now found herself at The Plate & Whistle, a fine dining establishment she'd only been to once. It was where Buck Turner took her the night he proposed. The night she turned him down. Amanda looked up from her meal, cedar plank salmon, to see Buck seated across from her. Amanda often wished she hadn't said no to him. He left her for good after the rejection.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked.

Amanda looked down, seeing her naked body. She was cumming hard on the upholstered chair, and it was already soaked. Whenever she looked to Buck, he just smiled, as if he enjoyed watching her be naked, cumming in public.

"Oh my, what a beautiful couple," said an elderly lady, walking by with her husband. The hostess was showing them to a table.

Again, Amanda realized every detail of this memory played out exactly as the real events occurred, except for the nakedness and orgasms. The characters obviously saw her, and even paused to watch her squirt endless streams of pleasure. Outside of that, their behavior, speech and script was the same as what had actually happened that night. Amanda couldn't manipulate the dream much. It was like riding in the passenger seat, just re-watching the events unfold.

"I've been waiting for this evening for so long," said Buck, smiling. "You are the most amazing woman." Amanda felt her heart sinking, just as she had that night, yet even with that terrible feeling, she also felt herself cumming, even harder now. She pushed in, squeezing, utilizing her kegels, riding the orgasm as high as she could take it.

"You're smarter than me, obviously more beautiful than me, SO much sexier than me, and you're the most selfless person I know." Buck paused for dramatic effect. "Amanda, it would be an honor, and I know I don't deserve you... Would you marry me?" He pulled out a small, fancy box, opening it. The ring was a gorgeous number.

In tears, Amanda screamed loudly in pleasure, cumming harder than she'd ever known possible, lifting her hips as high as she possibly could. In reality, it wasn't a lot, as she was strapped down to the horse, but in her dream, Amanda flashed the whole room as a stream of juices shot across the table, soaking the tablecloth, her food and Buck's wine glass.

In the real world (in the gym), Amanda came very hard at that same moment, and juices splattered Phil and Sarah who were watching nearby. "Five minutes to go," said Sarah.

"Do you think she's going to be okay?" Phil asked. "She looks like she passed out a while ago." Amanda's body was flipping and flopping on the vibrating torture devices. She unconsciously moaned in pleasure as the machines assaulted her pussy.

"Well, she's obviously not dehydrated," said Sarah, wiping pussy juice from her cheeks, "and her vitals are fine. Might as well let her finish."

Phil nodded, and a few minutes later, two assistants came back and helped pull Amanda off the gym horse. The smell of one-sided sex filled the room, but no one seemed to mind. Amanda was just waking, while a young, strong assistant held her at the waist. "Did I do it?" she moaned. "Did I cum?" Amanda almost dropped at the knees, but the man caught her. After a minute or so passed, Amanda finally began finding strength in her legs.

"Amanda? Can you look at me? You're going to be fine." It was Sarah.

Amanda was shaking, almost convulsing, but lifted herself a touch more, trying to strand straight. "Yeah... yeah.. I just needed a min-"

"Look below you, Amanda, and at the machine. Just take a look."

Amanda focused as best she could manage. She saw how wet the floor was, and then she realized she felt dampness on her feet. Turning, she saw the gym horse was drenched, like someone took a water hose to it.

"That's all you, Amanda. You came. You really came. You know what it feels like now."

Amanda almost chuckled as the memory of that extended, orgasmic climax finally came back to her. She could remember everything, even the dreams she'd had. "You got that right," she whispered.

"This is very promising," said Sarah. "Tomorrow, we will start again with the basics, and see if you can achieve a natural orgasm in much less time."

"Miss Blankenship, I, uh.. I think now that I know what it feels like - now that I feel like it's okay to have one... I won't have trouble achieving an orgasm again."

"You think so, really?" asked Sarah, skeptically.

"Well, I hope so," she said, turning to face the sex therapist and her favorite trainer, Phil. She let go of the assistant, feeling able. Her pussy continued to tingle, though. A lot. Like how it used to feel when she thought she achieved orgasms. Now she understood that feeling is more akin to riding the edge of an one.

Phil addressed Amanda directly, stepping forward and patting her on the shoulder. "You did great, Amanda. I'm rooting for you." Without even thinking about it, Amanda responded with an orgasm, crying out in pleasure. It was completely spontaneous, and Amanda didn't know if it was from Phil's touch, or the fact that he gave her a smidgen of attention. Both acts made her incredibly horny, and juices involuntarily squirted out of her, spraying Phil's pants.

"Oh, my," he said, stepping back. "No worries. That's okay."

His talking made it worse, and Amanda came a second time, embarrassing herself again. Juices poured down her legs. By their facial expressions, the assistants enjoyed watching the hot, naked girl cumming in front of them, and that made Amanda even hornier, and she came a third time.

"Uh oh," said Sarah to the others in the room. "She might be a little too sensitive right now."

That was an understatement.

***

Amanda spent the next few hours eating and drinking, hydrating, while discovering many triggers that made her cum. As such, she found it best to remain naked. A guy looks at her with a bit of lust in his eyes? She was going to cum. Sit down on the chair just right? That's an orgasm. Need to pee? Probably having a quick, one-off while she's in there. Amanda appeared to be perpetually on the verge of orgasm.

It took courage, conviction, and a bit of time for Amanda to adjust, but over the next few days, Amanda developed more and more control. "I think the kegels are helping. Like they're getting even stronger. I can hold it more. Not too many triggers that instantly set me off." Amanda was in Sarah's office, and the first batch of recruits was set to hit the streets in four days.

"From what you're saying, you think you can perform your duty?"

"I keep getting better at this," said Amanda.

"Can you cum on command?"

"Pretty sure I can, yes, ma'am."

"Please do so," said Miss Blankenship.

"Now? Here?"

"Yes."

Amanda was dressed. In fact, it was the first time she had been dressed since the experience in the gym. After finally feeling like she had control, Amanda felt good about dressing, and now she had to strip. She did so quickly, knowing Sarah demanded it. Amanda hadn't actually practiced this, but her hunch was right. Simply thinking about something that sexually excited her drove her over the edge, and juices already began pouring down her legs.

"Can you do it again? On my face?"

"Your face?"

"Yes, Amanda. In the field, you have to cum on women's faces. Can you do it?"

The thought of it made Amanda very horny, and she continued cumming more, uncontrollably now, though she tried not to let Miss Blankenship know. Amanda had also gotten pretty skilled at "stealth orgasms" as she called them. She'd cum, but while holding her body and expressions still.

Sarah stepped around her desk, approaching Amanda. With lightning-fast speed, Amanda leaped forward, surprising the sex therapist. Amanda grabbed her left wrist, and twisted it, pulling down, judo-ing Sarah the ground, while quickly wrapping her legs around her head. In another flash of motion, Amanda swung around, digging her clit onto her victim's lips. Juices squirted, first splashing Sarah in the mouth, then washing all over her face. Smacking her lips, Sarah finally pushed off, "Okay, I think you got it. In fact, you do it better than any other recruit I've seen."

Amanda hopped up, giggling. "Now, that was fun." She was still cumming.

"Hot, too," muttered Sarah, going back to her chair behind the desk. "I think the colonel will be glad to know, you're passing as the top recruit."

"I'm ready to do my part," beamed Amanda.

****

Colonel Till was addressing almost a hundred women in the auditorium, speaking at the podium. It was their graduation ceremony and Amanda was seated in the front row, a spot reserved for the girl with Special Honors. Colonel Till spent the last ten minutes talking about the recruits, the program, and then Amanda specifically, noting her accomplishments to everyone in the room.

Amanda blushed from the praise, and almost orgasmed from all the attention and eyes on her. She was proud her ability to hold back the orgasms was becoming more defined, but at any given moment, she could break the dam. It was simply a matter of "letting go."

Colonel Till was still speaking, "You'll be working two to a team, and we're going to start in the heart of the city. You will all get your assignments in due time, but I'll give you an example." He pointed back to his favorite graduate. "Lieutenant Amanda Lawson will be paired with June Mitchells." Amanda knew June, a pert, lithe redhead, one of the smaller agents on the team. The colonel continued. "These two agents will start at offices downtown, walking the floors, cubicle by cubicle, room by room. The goal is for each team to seek and destroy two alien parasites per day. More, if you are healthy and see fit."

Colonel Till went through the logistics and scope of the project, explaining it was a multi-year process, with the goal of a seventy percent reduction in host-parasites by the end of year one. Amanda wondered how life was going to be like, being naked every day, committing the same sexual act every day. 'Guess I'll find out soon enough,' she thought, before getting up to receive her badge and certificate.

Amanda Lawson was now an official of the B.O.D.

***

"How'd it go?" asked President Large.

"Ceremony's over. They start tomorrow. Second batch should be out in a month or so." Colonel Till was always nervous when he spoke to the president. She insisted on talking on video-phone, and where the camera was placed, one could see President Bonnie Large from the torso up. The colonel found it difficult to look her directly in the eyes.

Bonnie Large was a hot ticket in politics for over two decades. In young adulthood, she was a student activist, known for her shenanigans of streaking political debates to voice her discontent. Her chest made her infamous (and perhaps her last name contributed to that notoriety), but her later works made her world-famous. Bonnie was elected mayor of a small town, and quickly turned it into a thriving community, then she served as a senator for two terms before her first presidential run. Bonnie Large was extremely popular with the public, up until this parasite outbreak. Colonel Till knew a lot was riding on this (which is why he didn't want the responsibility).

"Fill me in with daily updates. 0800 every morning."

"Of course, Madam President."

"Maybe we can make you General sooner than later. How does that sound, Colonel Till?"

The Colonel perked up. "It sounds flattering. I'd be honored."

"A hundred parasite kills by next month, and I guarantee it. Assuming I get my daily updates. I want to know where your agents are working at all times."

"Of, course, ma'am. Anything you say."

As the screen went dark, the colonel smiled. Maybe he could get out of this sooner than expected. "St. Andrews," he said to himself, thinking of the famous golf course. "Here I come."

***

"You nervous?" asked June, on the drive to their first assignment.

Amanda and June were moved in together, an action taken by the agency itself. Following the graduation and awards ceremony, they'd set the two up in an apartment in the heart of the city, twenty miles from base.

"We'll keep a sharp eye on you," said Sarah Blankenship, who had given them the keys to the apartment. "You'll be checking in three times daily. Make this your home for now."

Today, the two were headed to the Maverick & Jones building, a skyscraper downtown, not far from their new apartment. The cab driver was all too eager to see them. "Hey, you'se those new secret agent womens, ain't ya? To stop this alien thing what we got?"

"Well, not so secret," laughed June, motioning at their naked bodies. The only thing they wore was each a titanium chain, with a small badge attached, hooked and hanging below their necks. The badge explained they were agents of the B.O.D. and were allowed access to inspect any building, any room, anywhere, anytime. Agents had complete authority to root out host-parasites.

Amanda finally responded to June's question, "I'm not nervous, but I do have butterflies. I'm so eager to do this. This challenge is everything we've been training for.

"I'm excited, too," smiled June. "Think we'll get any parasite kills today? And don't worry, I got your back. I saw how good you are on the mat, though. I'm not sure you'll ever need my help."

Amanda laughed. "Between the two of us, we're gonna kick ass."