Amanda and the B.O.D.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Maybe the scientists didn't fully understand the scope of the problem. Maybe it was worse than expected, because when Amanda and June stepped out of the cab, they got attacked immediately. Three women had been standing at a corner, waiting for a light to allow them to cross. The moment the three caught sight of the two naked agents, they rushed towards them, as fast as their physical host bodies could push.

Amanda and June sprang into action, and the cab driver cried out, "Whoa! Already?" Amanda was thrilled he was watching. Would he get an opportunity to see her cum on some bitch parasite's face? It excited Amanda to no end.

A skinny blonde was closest and June screamed out, "I got this one!" She lunged forward, tripping the fast-moving woman. In seconds, June was grappling her on the ground. Amanda saw the other two closing in and ducked right, extending a leg, making the closest attacker stumble. Amanda then leapt sideways, tackling the other. In less than two seconds, Amanda swung around, soundly planted on the attacker's face. She came viciously hard, an avalanche of juices soaking the woman.

The first attacker reeled back, preparing to jump Amanda, but Amanda beat her to the punch, springing off the face of her victim. "Oh my god!" the ex-parasite-host screamed. "I'm back! I'm back! What? How?"

Amanda didn't have time to explain, as she wrestled the other attacker to the pavement. She caught sight of June wrapping her thighs around her own attacker's head, and then she had quickly began stroking her clit, unabashedly letting everyone around watch her masturbate. In seconds, June was cumming.

Watching that act made Amanda so horny that she was already cumming as she finished pinning her attacker down. The host-parasite was screaming as drops of orgasmic juices burned into her. Amanda squirted another time, directly in the mouth, instantly killing the parasite and springing its victim back to conscious.

The three ex-hosts now began to respond emotionally, crying, as they realized they were free from their mental prisons. "Thank you," they repeated, again and again to the two agents.

June looked to Amanda, "I bet we're the first ones with kill counts. What do you say? Want to go smash some more numbers?"

"We haven't even made it in the building," laughed Amanda, stepping onto the curb. "I think I might love this job."

"Me, too."

People in cars and on the walks had watched the events unfold, amazed, but some didn't know what to make of it. Others - those who were updated on the news - recognized the two ladies must be agents of the B.O.D. and were just doing their job. Audible cheers were heard echoing off the street. Apparently, they liked what they saw. June and Amanda waved and finally made their way into the building.

***

That night, after a long day of wrestling alien-parasites and cumming on faces, Amanda took a shower and got dressed in her pajamas. She was smiling wildly and giggling the whole time, never having felt so empowered. Between her and June, they bagged twelve parasite kills.

June had a date with her boyfriend, and Amanda was looking forward to the time alone, maybe some TV and popcorn. Just as she plopped down on the couch, she heard a knock. "Should be open," Amanda shouted.

To Amanda's surprise, it was Phil, the CO and health instructor. He was carrying a bottle in a brown paper bag. "Hey, I drove all the way up here after I heard the news. Just so proud of you."

Amanda picked herself off the couch. "Oh yeah? It was so much fun! But you didn't have to drive up here."

"Of course I did! Eight kills? The next closest to you was your partner, with four. You two are incredible. I've kept you on such a strict diet, that I feel like I owe you the champagne myself. You deserve to celebrate!"

"Well, thank you!" said Amanda, hugging her trainer. It was the first moment, in a while, where she almost accidentally came. She surprised herself that Phil's touch still made her so horny.

"Do you have glasses? I brought some, just in case, but left them in the car."

"Actually, I do, from my old apartment. I know exactly which box they're in. We're almost done unpacking, but not quite."

As Amanda walked to the kitchen, digging through a box off the floor, Phil kept talking. "Amanda, you are something special. No one has your skillset, you know that? If every agent was at your level, we'd eradicate this problem in a matter of weeks." Amanda blushed, handing the glasses she found to Phil. "It really does amaze me. Do you mind? Would you show me?"

"I'm sorry? Show you?"

"How you can orgasm on command. Sarah said you are better than any other agent. Would you do the honor of showing me?"

Phil's words made Amanda raging horny, even if they shouldn't have. She wanted to cum, as badly as he wanted to witness it. Without speaking she peeled out of her pajamas and instantly squirted on the floor, almost hitting Phil's left leg. He looked at every inch of her naked form as she soaked herself. After several seconds, Amanda closed the dam. "I gotta admit," she giggled. "It's almost like having a superpower."

Phil's cock was unabashedly risen in his pants. Amanda wanted to cum again, but held it... barely. He poured the glasses. "To your unique gift. Talent. Superpower. Whatever it is, you are the Amazing Amanda. May I ask, does it feel good every time?"

"You mean the orgasms? Yes, silly. Orgasms feel very good... that much I learned..."

"It didn't seem like you enjoyed yourself, when you were on the machine."

"I don't think I did. However, I think it may have taught me how to."

"Ah."

There was a moment of silence between them. Amanda was stealth orgasming now, and hoped Phil didn't notice the extra dampness drooling down her inner thighs. It didn't matter, because after they clanged glasses and sipped the champagne, Phil put his glass on the table and unzipped his pants, pulling out a thick, meaty cock. "Amanda, do you mind if I cum? You are so sexy, and well, you came... but only if you don't mind."

Amanda's pussy rang out in ecstasy. The sight of his cock, the desire in his eyes, she was in instant-uncontrollable-perpetual-orgasm mode. "In my mouth, please," she begged Phil, rushing toward him. "I haven't had it in my mouth in months."

Amanda soiled the floor beneath her as she knelt down, taking the hefty cock onto her lips. She never stopped cumming as she worked the shaft, and it didn't take long for Phil to reach climax, either. Amanda swallowed as much as should could, but vast amounts dripped out of her mouth, running down her chin. A large goopy mess splashed on her tits.

Phil started laughing, as he watched his student continue to cum in front of him. It was as if she was an orgasm faucet. "How about one more glass of champagne?" he asked, after she finally quieted herself.

"I haven't even finished the first."

***

"I must meet this team, this Amanda Lawson and June Mitchell," insisted President Large, once again speaking to Colonel Till via video phone. "You say over a hundred kills in three weeks? This one team alone? I must meet with them."

"But Madam President. You said something about me becoming General. The women cannot be interrupted now. They've discovered something of utmost urgency. That said, may we move forward with the promotion? My uncle is near death, and it would be an honor for him to see this before he passes."

Colonel Till didn't give a shit about his uncle, but he was truthful about the agents. They had discovered something important: how to interrogate alien-parasites, before killing them. By only cumming "a little" on the face of an alien-parasite, it doesn't kill it instantly, but it is painfully torturous. After performing several impromptu face-sitting interrogations, Amanda and June discovered the parasites have a "head" and if they kill it, and they will all die. It was simply a matter of finding the host it was in.

"Their work cannot be interrupted at this time," insisted the Colonel.

"Tell you what, Colonel Till. Put at least one of those girls on a plane, and fly her over here. Sacrifice one of them, so I may formally meet with her. It's a good photo op for the B.O.D. and me. You do that, and I'll award your star right after."

"Done," he replied, without hesitation. "She'll be flying out tomorrow morning."

"We'll make room on the schedule."

***

June and Amanda were eating dinner in their kitchen. Amanda was stumped. "Before I killed that last parasite, I asked it how many there were."

"Yeah, what did it say?" asked June. They tended to refer to a host-parasites as "it" rather than "she".

"Thousands. It said thousands. I think it may have meant tens of thousands. If that's the case, how are we going to find the head of this thing? We've asked when interrogating, but maybe it's a closely guarded secret and they'll die before giving that information up. Maybe these low-level parasites just don't know."

The house phone suddenly rang, interrupting the conversation and June jumped, picking it up. "Oh, hello Colonel... yes... yes... that's right... I got three today... uh huh... OH MY GOSH! REALLY? Yes, yes!... Of course, I'll be there. And what about Amanda?" There was a long pause. "Okay... okay, sir."

"What did the colonel want?" asked Amanda, as June hung up.

"I have to meet the president tomorrow. Fly out first thing, meet her for a luncheon and get some photos. I guess propaganda for the agency, right?" June laughed nervously.

"Are we both going?"

"No, he said only one of us. I don't know why."

"I hope you know this doesn't mean I'll be taking the day off."

Amanda and June worked together, as advised, but June had been right when she said Amanda would never need her help. Amanda had saved June's hide on several occasions, helping her beat down tough opponents. Amanda, it seemed, could handle anyone, even two or three at a time. Hell, she could spray a room, blinding attackers if needed.

"Just be careful," said June, before pausing. "You know... do you want to go, instead? You deserve this more than me."

"It's okay, June. You do your thing. Let's not cause any waves."

It would be an honor to meet the president, but Amanda was more keen on solving the problem at hand, and taking out parasites. The mission was her obsession.

****

Four kills was tied for her lowest day, but Amanda was exhausted. Working alone definitely made things more challenging, regardless of her skillset. It was after eight p.m. and Amanda was soaking in the tub, when she heard the front door swing open and close. It should have been locked.

"Hey, who's there?" Amanda called out, sitting up.

June came rushing in, screaming, "Oh my god, oh my god, I got to meet the president!"

"Holy shit, you're already back?"

"Yep, back on a direct flight right after the photo op. God, that took forever! But everything else! Amanda, you will be so happy to know that President Bonnie could not stop talking about you."

Amanda blushed. "That's awesome."

"So how was your day?"

"Rough! I really could have used you," sighed Amanda. "Toughest day yet."

"Hey, how about a glass of wine to celebrate?"

"Sure, but we don't have any."

"I do! They loaded me up with two bottles. Can you believe it?"

Amanda thought back to the drink she shared with Phil. It was the last time she had alcohol. Though this would be nice, but Amanda didn't think sharing a glass of wine with June would be quite as interesting as the experience with Phil. Amanda stepped out of the bath and dried off as June readied the glasses, bringing them back to the bathroom. "Here ya go, babe. To the best two agents in the B.O.D."

The two slugged the drinks down and June asked, hopping on her toes, "Another?"

"Give me a sec to get my PJs on real qawic.. cowit.. quick..." Amanda slurred her speech badly. She stepped past June, into the hall, heading to her room, but stumbled and fell to her knees. "Heeey.. whu.. whut's haaap..."

Amanda felt pressure on her shoulders, as her torso was twisted around. It was June, pushing Amanda down, making her legs roll out from under, into an awkward position. June tried to pin her roommate, but that awkward angle allowed Amanda to push off her legs with all her might. It sent June flying sideways, smacking the back of her head against the wall, and she slumped to the floor, motionless.

Amanda's vision was blurring and her muscles felt slow to respond, but she knew what she had to do. She had to cum on June's face before passing out. Amanda yanked on partner's arm, pulling her body flat, facing up. It gave Amanda room to roll her ass over, and on top. Amanda tried to "unleash the dam" but nothing was happening. She then touched her clit and felt some sensation, but it was numb. Thinking as quickly as her clouded mind could manage, Amanda began masturbating on her partner's face. "Please let me cum, please let me cum," she muttered.

It wasn't working. It was like riding the edge, but never going over. Like being stuck at the top of the waterfall. Amanda was scared and confused, desperately trying to make herself cum.

"Hey... door's open!" called out a man, just as June was beginning to wake up.

"Here! In here!" cried Amanda. "Ha.. He.. Help!" She wasn't sure how loud she was, confused, unfocused.

June began pushing, struggling to escape Amanda's legs that were wrapped around her head. Amanda wasn't sure how much longer she could hold her partner back.

"Hey, I was just in the neighborh-"

Phil instantly recognized what was happening. Amanda was obviously impaired... and struggling in the grappling match. But the moment Amanda saw Phil, memories of their sexual tryst from a few weeks back flooded her mind. Autonomously, she climaxed, juices spraying directly into June's mouth. The parasite in June screamed aloud, then quickly died.

"It's the fucking President!" screamed June, instantly conscious, alive in her mind once again. "She attacked me in her office when we first met. It was a total surprise!"

Amanda barely heard the words, before passing out, the drugged wine finally taking its full effect.

"Oh, yeah..." said June, looking at Amanda, then to Phil. "Sorry about that."

***

Amanda felt groggy in the morning, but otherwise okay. Phil stayed the night, sleeping on the couch, while June stayed with Amanda in her bed, ensuring she stayed safe in her drug-induced coma. Even though June had no control of her actions at the time, she still felt badly about spiking Amanda's wine. With the parasite in control of her actions, June watched as she drugged and then attacked her partner and new best friend. She was so grateful Amanda had been skilled enough to stop her, even if the odds were against it.

"So please go through this again," said Phil to June, as the three sat around the breakfast table.

"Like I said, I met the president in her office and she asked the assistants to give us a moment. Before I knew it, that bitched knocked me out with chloroform. Next thing I know, it's like I am on a ride, unable to talk or communicate, or control any of my actions, just watching what happens. It is a terrible experience."

"And you're sure President Bonnie Large is the head of this thing?"

"Absolutely. She wanted Amanda. Someone with her physical prowess to infiltrate the B.O.D. To spreading it from agent to agent." June had tears beading in her eyes as she spoke to her friend.

"It's okay, June. It wasn't you. And look! We can stop this thing now! Let's call the colonel and tell him the good news."

It was not at all good news to the colonel. Plans had been made to officially promote him six days from now, and it was the president herself who cleared it. He didn't give one goddamn if the girls found the head of this alien parasite infestation. At least not until he got his star.

***

"Not until next week? If we wait that long, President Parasite will know I didn't get turned," insisted Amanda.

She and June were in Phil Heath's office. He had given them the bad news, that they had to wait a week before he could authorize any movement on their mission.

"We have to go now, Phil!" The two had hoped to catch the first flight to D.C.

President Large was the root of the host-parasites, and if she was getting inside information from Colonel Till, it could blow the whole operation. Phil knew the girls would be upset, but he didn't think it was so critical, it couldn't wait. He tried to calm the two agents.

"Colonel Till is being promoted to General in five days. President's orders herself. Till says he doesn't believe your report that President Large is somehow the Queen Bee of this parasite problem. I'm not sure I do, either. But even if Till believed it, he has every reason to deny so. All he ever drones on about his getting his star and leaving."

"You have to let us go, Phil. Now." June was the one voicing the demand. "With the parasite out of me, our lives are in danger. President Large is going to discover her plan to turn us (June pointed at herself and Amanda) didn't work."

"I'm sorry, girls, but I can't let you go. The Colonel won't approve it, and there wouldn't be a way to get you to see President Large today, anyway. There's a press conference on the front lawn of the white house late this afternoon."

"Get us there," said June. "We'll disguise ourselves as journalists. Can't you do something?"

"I'm sorry, I can't. I might not love Till, but if I go against his orders, it'll be my career. Come on, the worst that can happen is-"

Like lightning, Amanda leapt across Phil's desk, doing a half tuck and roll, and before he could respond, her legs were firmly gripped around Phil's head. "Sorry about this, boss!" Amanda screamed, as she squeezed down, closing his air passages, choking him out. He tried to lift up, or knock Amanda off, but June rushed forward, wrapping her arms around Phil's body, limiting his movements. Amanda continued pulling down on his neck with her tight legs.

Perhaps it was muscle memory, or the elite training, that drove Amanda to subdue Phil in such a manner. Maybe if she hadn't been naked, she might have taken a different approach, but this seemed natural. Ever since Amanda and June started the mission, they never wore clothes. It was their uniform.

Amanda squeezed every muscle in her core, drawing her legs tighter and tighter around Phil's neck. It was harsh, and she knew she was letting Phil down in her treasonous behavior, but she had to do it. June was right. They had to stop the president now, and she could not allow Phil, or the Colonel, or anyone, to be an obstacle to that. As much as she loved the military, Amanda would sacrifice it all, to do what was right.

Though Amanda didn't wish it, she found her actions incredibly stimulating, with her pussy grinding so firmly into Phil's face. She climaxed again and again, before he finally lost consciousness.

"Thank god he passed out," said June, sighing, wiping sweat off her brow. "I thought he might drown first. So... tell me, again... why did we just do that?"

Amanda waved off June's quip. "We can't have anyone else knowing about this. Like you said, we need to get to D.C. and end this. If we don't, you bet President Large will be sending real killers after us, not just other host-parasites."

"You're probably right. So what are we going to do?"

"As much as I hate to, we'll have to tie Phil down. After the mission, we'll let someone know to free him. Right now, we need to get to D.C."

"What if he has to pee or something?"

Amanda shrugged. "There are more humiliating things one does for country. He'll have to forgive us later."

"So how do we get to the president?" June and Amanda hadn't been friends long, but June knew her partner well enough to recognize her brilliance. Amanda had already proven how clever she was at rooting out parasite cells, and no one had a better fight I.Q. She was one of a kind, and June was thrilled to be her partner.